Up Dawson's Creek Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TBA_UK
TBA_UK
17 Followers

"Good, then I'll continue. As I mentioned Mrs. Morris will be completely available to you, her soul purpose is for your pleasure and gratification: however, you have limited access to her ass which includes fingering but no cocks. That pleasure has already been committed to Choi! Now, Choi if you would kindly show Mrs. Morris to the bathroom?" Dawson paused as they left the room and waited until Choi returned.

"Gentlemen, copies of tonight's entertainment will be made available before you leave, and as an extra bonus, it will have Choi's taking Mrs. Morris's anal virginity!" Dawson's laugh erupted inside the room; as each man knew the damage that Choi's cock could inflict. "Now, as a special bonus tonight, Val would like to say a few words to you before you leave."

"Good evening gentlemen! I know you're all excited about this evening and I won't delay it for much longer, but you need know just a couple of things about Mrs. Morris. First she attended this party against my wishes, even though I had continuously tried to keep her away; but she kept insisting that she could look after her self; I want you to prove her wrong, so very fucking wrong. The last thing is, Mrs. Morris is my older sister and you gentlemen are about to knock her clear off her high-fucking-horse!" Val's voice said calmly, yet firmly.

"That's it gentlemen. Now please enjoy the rest of your evening!" Dawson's voice commanded as the men began to file out of the room and Choi made his way to the bedroom and Mrs. Morris.

Chapter II

Val Bramer never meant for her life or that of others to be affected by her divorce; but her marriage breakdown and the spiralling domino effect it caused those around her had been devastating.

What she once thought was to be a happy future with her husband and children, collapsed overnight in lies, infidelity, cruelty and then loneliness. Within days of the separation she watched helplessly as the precious parts of her life simply evaporated; first her husband, the house and then her sons.

Forced to start her life over, she found the only things in her life that kept her going was her job, immediate family and friends. She was grateful for their unconditional support and comforted knowing that they were always there for her.

It had taken time, tears and depression; but slowly she started to rebuild her life. First it was the promotion at the bank where she worked; that gave her the finances to afford her own apartment and then, the occasional dates.

She tried to stay in touch with her sons, always sensing that her ex-husband and his new girlfriend were poisoning their opinion of her; although it wasn't something she could prove. The boys made valiant efforts to make the most of their time together; however the growing detachment became increasingly apparent. Eventually, the lasting anguish and depression of seeing the boys four times a week was taking its toll, so reluctantly only saw them once a week, usually Sundays.

She found herself continually riding a rollercoaster of emotional highs and lows, each day never the same. Time became her constant adversary, and only her time at her job gave her reprieve from the loneliness. The evenings and nights she spent alone, her only companion were the questions and what ifs swarming around in her mind; but there were never answers.

She found herself spending more time with her family and friends, not because she wanted to, but to escape from herself and her thoughts. Then that wasn't enough; as the time with her brother and sister and their family's only made the loss of hers more distressing and depressing.

The urgency to escape her thoughts was becoming paramount: that desperation to numb her senses, to sleep soundly and dreamlessly. It only took one drink at first, then two, eventually progressing until the bottle was either empty or she had passed out.

Incredibly the drinking never interfered with her ability to do her job; in fact, she was even able to convince herself that she felt rested in the morning. By the time work was over she was already looking forward to her liquid friend, so much that so, that she took her show on the road.

Soon her life was melting into a comatose addiction of work, bar, cab ride home and bed. She became a regular at the bar; to the point of knowing the bartender and cab driver by name, to the point of developing a platonic bond with them.

She was never sure if their friendship was borne from pity or not, because by the end of the evening it wouldn't have really made any difference to her. All she knew for sure was that she got home safely each evening.

Then overnight, her life took a drastic and devastating detour!

His name was Cutter; and he shanghaied her as she was making her way back from the washroom to the bar. Staggering and feeling no pain from hours of drinking she was easily susceptible to his manipulation. It took even less persuasion to get her to join him at his table; no sooner had she made herself comfortable before the drinks began to flow freely. From that point on, everything became a drunken frenzy of more drinking, flirting and dancing; her mind and body succumbing to the onslaught of rye and cokes, until she they left.

It was early in the morning, and instead of her usual cab ride home, she was cuddling and cozening up to Cutter in the back seat of a different cab. It was a short ride, but long enough for Cutter's tongue to explore the depth of her mouth, and his hands to explore her body. There were moments when everything stopped, the kissing, the groping and the cab: followed by unsure movement and the sound of doors opening and closing, before the kissing and groping started again.

She woke sometime during the morning; she was in a strange bedroom and completely naked. Her mind had no recollection of where she was, although the flashing motel sign outside the window did answer that question.

There was the lingering dank aroma wafting around in the room, the stall aftermath of sexual arousal. The nagging aches in her body and the tell-tale evidence confirming what took place. Splotches of damp and dry flakes of semen covering various parts of her body; and the battle scars of small bruising and bite marks on her breast, stomach and inner thighs.

Emotionlessly she made her way around the room gathering her clothes in her arms before heading to the bathroom. After a long hot shower she put some effort into making herself presentable before calling for a cab. Then grabbing her purse she saw the hundred dollars in twenty's laying on the night stand. She had all the answers to her questions.

For the next few days she kept a low profile, staying clear of the bar; deciding to drink at home instead. It wasn't because she felt any embarrassment or shame; in fact she was completely dispassionate by the event. However, it wasn't long before the loneliness began to resurface; and by the weekend she was back at the bar, throwing caution to the wind and continuing where she left off.

She saw the irony of her life, but unlike those who after recognizing the futility of their life and do a complete turn around and start over: she felt it imperative to block out hers. Besides, her time at the bar was serving two purposes, eradicating the depression and loneliness of her mind; replacing them with a tolerable numbness and momentary companionship.

As the days turned into weeks, the more justifiable her actions became, as was the absence of any feelings or culpability of becoming a one night stand. For her waking up in a strange bed next to an unknown face was edging towards a way of life; an intrinsic justification of her existence and a reflection of her failures.

The mental and physical transformation she was going through wasn't fooling those closest to her. Her family and friends were becoming frantic; desperately trying to lure her away from her nightly excursions. Dinner and movie invitations, whatever they could do to keep her away from the bar. Unfortunately those were only momentarily distractions, nothing preventing her from the final destination of her evening.

Then life took an upward turn, she had met up with Cutter again! At first everything with Cutter was surprisingly wonderful; the time they spent together was fast developing into a relationship. Evening's out were not just going to the bar, in fact they hardly ever went; instead content to spend time having dinner and a quiet evening at home, or going to the movies and occasional play. Things were going so well that her problems of excessive drinking and unhealthy diet was slowly showing signs of disappearing.

Within a few months, drinking was a glass of wine after dinner at a fashionable restaurant. Mentally the progress was painfully slow, the temptation to drink always there for the least provocation; however, her transformation physically was almost immediate. The absence of the damaging alcohol and the few extra pounds she was gaining from eating regular and healthy meals; restoring the radiance in her features and the svelte curves to her body.

Everything about her was reflecting a positive change; so much so that she was seeing her children twice a week and enjoying every minute of their time together. The pain of leaving them was always there deep down inside, but Cutter was now there to help her through it. Neither were the changes in her lost on her family or friends, as invitations to dinner or get-togethers became weekly events in her life.

The only unknown in her relationship with Cutter, was his intimate feelings; it was if he couldn't affirm his love for her, even in response to her declaration of love for him.

It was the same when they were in bed; while she was making love to him, he was just fucking her; however their sex wasn't empty of passion, far from it; it was wild, experimental and at times decadently evil. At the time she was ignorantly oblivious to the perverse journey she was on, giving no thought to his outlandish sexual demands, fervently submitting to them all.

After the sex, when he was sleeping, she would lay awake, thinking and convincing herself that he did indeed love her and one day would tell her so; but for found comfort with the peaceful harmony in her life. What was more apparent was Cutter becoming more central to her existence, as was the sense of loyalty she felt towards him. Even though she couldn't readily quantify her gratitude or the feelings that she felt for him or for what he had done for her; however, to say that she would do anything for him was an understatement!

She met Mason Dawson at a lawn party at his huge estate in the country. His party's were well know around the city, everybody who was somebody were there. The guests varied from politicians, business executives and other levels of society.

She knew Cutter was an employee of Dawson and could only guess that other employees of Dawson were attending the function as well; but why she was there was a mystery to her, and she was that naïve to notice that this kind of party was a little too swanky for the average employee. Even though she felt out of place at the party, Cutter never left her side or put her in an awkward position the whole evening. Other than an uncomfortable introduction to Dawson she was left to enjoy herself.

She was constantly monitoring herself, always careful and conscious of her insecurities, making sure she was on her best behaviour. There were constantly offers of drinks, her brittle nerves making them hard to refuse; but somehow she found the strength to, that is until Cutter brought her one, then another. Cutter was always within arm's length while she was drinking; and when effects of the drinks began to take affect they went to explore the grounds of the estate and inside the mansion. Up until that point she felt like she was floating on air in a world she was not meant to be a part of.

It was while they were inside the mansion that the evening took a drastic turn. They were upstairs, going into the different rooms, before they ran into two women kneeling in front of a coffee table, doing lines; although neither woman were showing any indication or concern that they were there.

Whether it was the drinks of not, but for a brief moment everything stood still before she found herself moving towards the women. Stopping in front of the table, she drank the rest of her drink while watching the women with a naïve fascination, before she knelt down at the table.

She had no idea where another drink came from or from whom, except that she drank it. The early warning signals went off in her clouding brain, as one of the woman cut a line in front of her, both encouraging her to join them; looking up, the smiling Cutter gave his consent.

As a first time user, the white powder was devastatingly effective; her mind floating mysterious disorientation and her mental defences became non-existent. Later that night they had sex and it been fantastic, better than any thing she could remember. She had no idea if it was because of the coke, drinks or just the state of her mind; all she knew was that she felt no inhibitions or fear, only a weightless calm euphoria. It had been a night to remember!

There were more invitations to parties at Dawson's country estate and penthouse in the city. She had become a regular attendee at them, and always on the arm of Cutter. However, while at the parties she was careful to only drink tonic water, but on special occasions and with Cutter's consent, a line or two.

For the first time in a long time she was in a happy place, more importantly she was there with Cutter. Emptiness and depression were becoming distant memories; and although she never really saw marriage in the near future, her acceptance into Cutter's world, including a new group of friends was helping her recovery each day. Then the rug was pulled from beneath her feet.

They had been together for a little over six months when Cutter suddenly went out of town on business. The trip was an unwelcome surprise, one she was not ready for; especially since there was a party at Dawson's at the same time.

She made valiant efforts to excuse herself, but Dawson would not hear of it, insisting that she would have a good time even if Cutter wasn't there. Feeling that the choice was not hers to make she told Dawson she would see him at the party.

Talking with Cutter did little to comfort her; especially when his only advice was not to piss off Dawson with trivialities; and more importantly warning her to be especially accommodating to him.

Without the moral and physical support of Cutter's presence she wasn't really sure what to expect at the party; her only immediate concern was to become invisible until it was over. Unfortunately, invisibility became high profile visibility as she ended up Dawson's arm, becoming his official companion for the evening.

Within hours at the party thoughts of needing Cutter with her, were gone. Dawson's manner and presence took care of any fears of being vulnerable and secure she felt, that and a few drinks and two lines. In fact, within hours of arriving she was enjoying herself and having a great time, totally responsive and submissive to Dawson; just like Cutter told her to.

By the end of the evening she was standing with Dawson, arm in arm, joining him while he saw his guests off. She hadn't even known what to expect at this point, but something in the back of her mind was telling her it wasn't her decision what was going to happen next: and although she was fully aware of her precarious situation and under no delusion of what could happen next, she stood patiently beside Dawson waiting for his decision.

That first night with Dawson was a total surprise to her, there was no agenda, no straight to bed and fuck. If anything it was the reverse, just talking, drinking coffee and relaxing; then he left her to laze in a luxuriant bubble bath, until it was time for bed.

Even more surprises when they were in bed, there was no sense of urgency; instead, he took his time to explore every part of her body. His tongue, lips, fingers and hands had erotic license and were licentiously meticulous; captivating and enthralling her mind and body completely.

When she finally felt the thick head of his cock; it was sliding slowly up and down in her escaping juices between the throbbing folds of pussy. His cock was not as long as Cutter's, but the thickness had concerned her; and when it did slid inch by inch inside her, the effect on the inner walls of her hot channel was electrifying, instinctively sucking the throbbing length deeper.

It felt like they had made love all night, only to pause for a moment; content just to explore each others body, until their arousal began to surfaced again. At no time did Dawson just fuck her, as if she was just a piece of meat; instead his behaviour was passionate and sensitive, almost respectful of her.

When she woke late the next morning, there was no indication that she was to leave; no cab fare or offer to a ride home; instead, she found herself sitting by the pool enjoying a late breakfast with him. Everything about Dawson was an enigma to her, she never knew from one minute what was going to happen. His silent and almost uncanny control over her was inexplicable to her intelligence, defying logic.

They spent the day together, doing things that couples do. It began with a grand tour of the estate and mansion, meals, swimming and more love making; it was over dinner when pleasure and business became one.

During their conversation she found out that Cutter's role in her life, was just that; a role to be purposely involved in her life. She learnt that Cutter's good looks and charm were affective attributes in the recruitment game; and although his usual focus were women under twenty-five, he had seen a potential in Val, something that her told Dawson could exploit to his benefit.

It was left to Cutter to sculpt and fashion her, to make her a valuable asset, and to prepare her for her recruitment into Dawson's world and life; where the exploitation of certain assets are imperative and decisive to the overall outcome of his ventures.

To say she felt disappointment from the conversation would have been an understatement. As Dawson went on to explain his plans for her future, surprisingly she felt no animosity, disgust or surprise towards him. What did surprise was how accepting she was with the arrangement!

Chapter III

Val had very little problem adjusting to her new life, or career, and quickly became a willing student. For most part it had been an easy transition, albeit a major change. It began with her being Dawson's official companion, finally moving into his condo in the city and spending the weekends at the estate.

Then there was the promotion, new loans manager at the Bank; another example of the influence that Dawson had with the Board of Director. The new position and extra finances meant she could spend more time with her boys; more importantly, for the first time she could indulge them.

Personally things were slower, her past failures would always surface at the least provocation and then there was that small level of mistrust she felt towards Dawson. However, the new job, condo and family time soon began to erase the yesterdays. Her new life eventually winning over her trepidation and resistance, and like her past, they became a fading memory.

She knew that Dawson was happy with her progress; he was spending more time with her, and not just to fuck. He was always quick to show interest in her job and her boys, encouraging her to do the things that she had to forfeit for such a long time. For most part she had free rein over her time and life, but to a point; he became insistent that she was mental and physically healthy, meaning her drinking and taking drugs stopped.

TBA_UK
TBA_UK
17 Followers