Up Hill and Down Dales

Story Info
Sex by a stream.
1.3k words
3.82
9.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those of you that don't know, the Yorkshire Dales are incredibly beautiful, lush rolling hills and deep valleys, it can, however, be very wet sometimes.

Believe it or not that sentence also very aptly describes one of the main characters in this story. The delectable Mary.

Mary by her own admission is not small....but she is beautiful and incredibly sexy.

We are both otherwise attached and only agreed to meet for coffee after hooking up on line. We hit it off and enjoyed each others company.

I was lucky enough to be able to try my party trick out on Mary. I say trick, but is little more than bullshit!!! The trick is I can tell, through feel, the colour of a ladies' panties. The first attempt (our second meeting) wasn't a success but I persuaded her to let me try again.

I remember it well, we were in a well know ancient monument (old castle if you must know) and lucky for me there was no one around. I explained to Mary that it had not worked last time because I had put my hand between her jeans and her panties, and the colour from the jeans had affected the result. Now don't get me wrong I am not implying that Mary fell for any of this, not even 1%, she was just a great sport and was going with the flow.

So second time round, standing in the "castle" in a quiet corner I tried again. Even my cold hands didn't stop her from letting me try.

So "here goes" I thought. My hand slid below the waist band of her jeans and over her panties. I opted for the front this time!!! "Cant tell yet" I said...too much interference. I gently eased my fingers below the waist band of her panties over that smooth flesh. I could feel her closely cropped pubic hair...but didn't push my luck by straying any further.

Eventually I pronounced "black". Mary's face was a picture...I was right!!! I blessed the gods and promised to be kind to the poor!!! I swore to her I hadn't cheated and I hadn't I had just been incredibly lucky!!!

Lunch afterwards was interesting, that electricity between us, me hoping beyond hope that that was not the last time that my hand would be in that position.

We were both due to go our separate ways. The kisses were beyond words. I can't remember who suggested that we can't just leave it at that and did either one of us spot a lay-by on the way to meeting. We had and I followed Mary to the spot, which I have to say was hardly private. That said all the passing cars could see was two people having a fabulous snog.

What they couldn't see was my left hand. This time it didn't stop at the closely cropped bush, but slid down to the smooth shaven lips...so full and heavenly...down to the deep valley between. This is where I remind you of the opening lines to this story!!

I know it is easy to exaggerate in stories, but please believe me when I say that within seconds Mary was soaking wet...I mean a mess...in the best way. Now I don't take all the credit for this, a little maybe, this is just how Mary is.

I will remember to the day I die that moment of sliding two fingers in to her wet pussy, so hot and warm. So accommodating. Time seemed to stop. I wanted so much more but not at 3pm on the side of the road!!

There were a few "lunches" in between but back to the main reason for telling this story...the magnificent Mary.

I know lots of you men out there pooh-pooh the idea that women are so much better at multi-tasking than men...well just you believe it!!!

It was a glorious sunny day for once in the Dales, and instead of a nice...but gloomy country pub...the weather promised to stay good so we arranged a picnic.

There was a clearing we had found..only 200m from the car park next to a river...well actually a large stream...but it makes it sound more idyllic.

When I arrived Mary was already there walking the dogs!!! One was her own, happy to wander around, never straying very far and never troubling anyone else. The other was her friend's and not so easy going...inquisitive and wouldn't sit still for 5 seconds.

The dogs had their walk including a swim in the stream, whilst I managed a quick cuddle and a stray hand over Mary's beautiful bum.

I had brought a picnic blanket and we sat to have our sandwich and drinks, all the while Mary was holding on to the lead of the friskier of the dogs. Despite sitting next to am old felled tree trunk there was nowhere to tie to dog to. I wasn't too phased, we were only picnicking and I wasn't expecting anything more than a kiss and a fondle in any event.

So picnic laid out, sun on our backs I persuaded Mary to slip off her bra, from under her blouse, to let her gorgeous and may I say ample tits free. I was in heaven...no one around other than the occasional walkers on the other side of the stream coming down from the hills and me with Mary and her glorious globes. I don't know how many of you have tried to eat and play at the same time...not easy...but well worth the effort in Mary's case.

My "magic trick" was no longer any good lately as Mary had taken to leaving out that part of her wardrobe.

So after a hasty sandwich it was down to some serious kissing, playing with those magnificent tits and sliding that hand down to Nirvana. Before long my hand is sliding over that delicious mound to those oh so smooth lips and sliding in to that creamy juicy honey pot. Mary, not to be left out, has her free hand down my jeans stroking my hard cock. I say "free hand" because the other is holding the dog lead!!!

Although next to a large felled tree trunk we were hardly hidden, and there was nothing to stop anyone else taking the path we had. It seems to me that although we knew that we were both lost in the moment.

It wasn't long before I had to have a taste.

I eased her jeans down enough to let me bury my face in her magnificent mound. The practical ones of you out there will know that licking pussy whilst the jeans are no more than just past the hips is not easy...but God loves a tryer.

Mary and me have an unwritten rule...she won't say "God I want you to fuck me right now" because that is like a red rag to a bull!! So I am sure you can all guess what she was saying to me. My mind is screaming...here?...in the open?...anyone can find or see us? What about the dog?

My cock was saying what the hell!!!

Next thing is Mary kicking off her shoes...pushing her jeans down with one hand...me helping her out of one leg..watching her lie back with her left hand over her head holding the dog lead...whilst pushing my jeans down with the other.

I wish I could describe how good it feels to slide in to Mary. She has the sweetest, hottest, wettest pussy in the world. Velvet is an understatement.

I can still remember every second of that time...the sun on my back and my bare arse as my cock slides into that sweet pussy...forgetting all about being in the wide open...not caring about anything other than giving and receiving pleasure.

I remember looking up and seeing Mary hanging on to the lead whilst pulling on my arse with her free hand as I pounded her pussy. God that was one of the best times of my life. Needless to say I didn't last as long as I would have liked...Mary is way too sexy!!!

Fortunately we didn't get caught...and Mary is a walking example of multi-tasking...or in this case a lying down...legs spread...example of how to be a wife...a mother...picnic maker...dog handler and fuck toy all at the same time.


Hope you enjoyed...and all hail the Maginificent Mary xxxx