Up Lifting

Story Info
It's all about trust.
4.4k words
4.28
50.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D Ray
D Ray
3 Followers

I was shaking like a leaf and my heart was pounding in my chest. My nerves were getting the better of me as I finished preparing my hair. Seeing my reflection in the mirror, I could feel the excitement rising as I released the curling iron from my lovely locks. On this evening, I greatly needed your approval of my appearance. I was stepping outside of my comfort zone by appeasing your desires. I focused on the deep brown eyes that stared back at me and contemplated the wondrous adventure we were about to embark upon for the evening.

The nervousness that I wrestled with in the center of my soul this evening, was just as strong as the first time we met. I can recall all as I stand before the mirror and prepare myself for a night unlike any other. As I softly brushed my hair, the curls loosened and fell carelessly just above my bare shoulders. Pausing for a moment, I tried to focus on what made me so at ease after meeting you for the first time. I closed my eyes and remembered your soothing voice and how patient you were with me. Opening my eyes and continuing my preparations I wondered if that soothing voice and your calm demeanor would be on hand to assist me with our sensual exploration?

You had left specific instructions on how you wanted my hair, make-up, lingerie, clothing, shoes and accessories. I had complied without hesitation, for pleasing you was my goal. I could remember our discussions about tonight over the past several weeks as I continued to prepare. I was excited and apprehensive at the same time. I felt like a child opening a very special gift.

I felt honored that you had entrusted me with the knowledge of your adventurous and erotic side. …I also felt fear. What if I was unable to satisfy your erotic curiosity? …for I was completely vulnerable to the unknown and the unfamiliar. Your straight forwardness regarding your newfound eroticism was both refreshing and exciting. Your ideals had captivated me. Your words of encouragement made me want to participate. How could I refuse your request to indulge in sexual enlightenment? This would be a test of trust between the two of us. I would give total control to you for the evening, something I was unfamiliar with…

Every detail had been thought of to transform me into your submissive for the evening. My mind raced as I reached for the purple and lavender thong that laid lifelessly on the vanity. Soon it would encompass my voluptuous ass and pussy. I could feel a slight twinge in between my legs as I stepped into the thong. I gently reached behind to guide the single piece of elastic up the crack of my ass. Then came the garter belt and black stockings. The sensation of lace and silk touching my bare skin as I slipped on these articles awakened a new awareness within my spirit. Each movement heightened my excitement as I fastened the stockings to the garter belt. I could see the transformation-taking place right before my eyes as I reached for the simple black skirt you had selected for me to wear this evening. The skirt was accented with one slit on each side to show the thickness of my thighs. I slithered my hips into the skirt as I pulled it up over my full hips to my waist. The hem of the skirt rested just above my knees as I took another look in the mirror to assure the seams were straight. I reached for the matching bra, which lay waiting to surround my full breasts. You had chosen a bra that would accent what I felt was my most prized of attributes…my breasts. My breasts were more then a mouthful and how enjoyed watching you fondle each one slowly and deliberately when we were together. As I placed each one within the confines of the material I thought of your touch. The bra you selected was padded and designed to display the deep cleavage, which existed between my mounds of joy. As I fastened the final hook, I was especially particular about adjusting my breasts in order to take full advantage of the design of the bra. I knew how much you wanted my ample breasts on display. I reached for my final piece of clothing a sheer black silk top that was secured in the front by a simple satin ribbon. Placing the large hooped earrings into my ears, my transformation was complete. I stood before the mirror and could feel a change from deep within as I admired my image.

My admiration was short lived as you knocked on the door. I walked over to the bed and reached for my small beaded handbag and black leather coat. In just moments we would be on our way I thought as I made my way across the room to open the door. There I stood before you, as you had never seen me before. I was yours for the evening…to do your will. The excitement ran through my veins with each step. I could see the approval in your eyes that you liked my transformation… your submissive. You gave me your arm as you lead me to the car. I would hold on tight to you all night to allow everyone to know that I belonged to you. I was your slave and you were my king. Our erotic night together had begun…

Our drive was short and our conversation was simple. Your voice eased away any tension that I felt as you pulled into the parking lot of the adult theater. I had never been to an “interactive” theater before as I called it… You had been very guarded in your explanation of what took place inside. You had assured me that the couples that visited the theater were here for many different reasons, but mostly to indulge their exhibitionist sexual fantasies and to watch other couples. I was out of my mind I thought as you walked around to open the car door for me. My heart was racing and my mind was wandering. All I could think of was my mother saying that this would not be a place for a ‘good girl’. However, I did not feel like being that type of ‘good girl’ tonight. I wanted to explore this new exotic erotic world with you. Your touch eased me a bit as I stepped from your car and into the erotic…

As we entered the theater and went up the stairs, I could feel the eyes of other patrons upon us as we made our way down the hallway. I had no idea if the stares we received were approving of us and I didn’t really care, for my total attention was on following you and ridding myself of the butterflies that I felt in my stomach.

We stopped at the end of the hallway where a door separated the theater from the rest of the hallway. You looked at me one final time as if to make sure I was comfortable with entering into the theater and I squeezed your hand to assure you I was. You reached for the doorknob and opened the door.

Once inside we stood for a few minutes against the wall. I could hear the sounds of the movie as well as an unknown female patron being pleasured. Her moans of ecstasy being heard throughout the back half of the theater. Quickly the uneasiness returned to the pit of my stomach. What if this is what you wanted me to do I thought? I tightened my grip on your hand and you could since my awkwardness as you asked me to look over and watch the live action-taking place just beyond us. I turned my head for just a few seconds and could feel the redness consuming my cheeks as I saw the woman who was being pleasured. Different hands were touching her and her shirt was raised to expose her breasts. Her breasts were being fondled and teased by unknown hands. Her nipples squeezed and pinched by unfamiliar fingers. She enjoyed all… I quickly turned my head back to watch the movie, as I was unable to watch any longer. I had taken in so much in just a few short seconds that I was unable to digest all that I saw. I thought my escape would be watching the movie, however the movie was even more graphic then the brief exhibition that I had just witnessed…

Thoughts of running raced through my head, but my feet wouldn’t move. I stood in front of you now and I felt your warm safe embrace. No words were spoken, as I’m sure that you could feel me trembling. The room was warm and alive with eroticism. Couples were enjoying each other as well as the movie…the evidence of this was in the sounds circulating throughout the room.

My nerves were still a bit on edge as we stood at the back of the theater seeking a seat that would allow us to have our own erotic public adventure together. I watched the patrons as they moved from one seat to another to either get a better view of the movie or to indulge in their own sexual escapade. My eye caught a couple in the corner, her head moving up and down in his lap, his attention focused downward on his partner as she continued to suck his cock. They were oblivious to all that surrounded them as they embarked on their brazen exhibition. His head went back as she continued to please him. My eyes slowly shifted around the room as some of the uneasiness began to dissipate. I found myself becoming more comfortable with my surroundings as you stood behind me. The sights and sounds moment by moment were consuming me – becoming a part of my world. A world that I wanted to understand and partake in – a world I would share with you.

You located a place for us to sit. Behind us in the last row sat an older couple – the woman was critiquing the movie of all things. She obviously missed the point of being in such a place, I thought as I prepared to become a part of this erotic environment. The older couple shortly moved on and was replaced by a young couple that without hesitation began their own public display of adoration.

The young woman wore a simple white blouse that buttoned down the front and a short black skirt. Within moments she had removed her skirt and blouse to reveal a white bra and thong set. Her body was young and beautiful and on display for all to see. Her courage I admired as she unfastened her bra and slid her partners cock inside of her. Her moans were soft and famine as she rode him. Her skin was creamy white and inviting. The illumination from the movie screen cast a luminescent glow about her. You reached out and touched her back and she moaned with desire as she continued to ride her mate.

I sat rigid, afraid to move – afraid to enjoy. My arms were crossed over my full breasts in a defensive manner. I felt as if I needed to grip myself to make sure I wasn’t dreaming. The sights and sounds had increased all around me as one movie reached its climax and another began. The group of people had made their way from the other side of the room to directly behind us. I had no idea if it was the same group of people or not, but they watched and encouraged the couple located in the last row with their presence. I heard the moans of another female who was clearly being pleasured in the back corner. Her moans of desire were loud with delight as the group looked on with appreciation. I was not able to see the woman when I turned my head as you bade me to look. However, her cries of ecstasy were unmistakable. How I envied her openness and her ability to feel at ease with her body and her surroundings. …did I want the same?

I wanted to feel the same way…to be able to be at ease with myself…my body…with you. I wanted this ‘place’…this theater…to give me the sexual freedom that I had only read about in books or seen in adult movies. The electricity in the air was invigorating and I could feel the years of confinement leaving me as I continued to listen to the sounds emanating around me and watching the movie that was before me. I knew that I could not sit for much longer without trying something. My erotic side screamed for me to explore and enjoy!

We had sat unobtrusive for some time and you were always the gentleman. I knew that you could sense the inner turmoil that raged inside of me. Despite the conflict of ‘good girl’ vs. ‘naughty girl’, all that I heard and saw was arousing me. I could not deny this fact as my arms loosened their hold of my breasts and I relaxed a bit more in the seat. I looked over my shoulder once again to watch the young lady behind me ride the cock that was inserted so far up her hot twat. She had changed positions and her breasts were facing us as she leaned her head back to enjoy the fullness of her mans cock inside of her. He grabbed her nipples and pinched them as he pumped his cock into her pussy. The light of the screen easily detected the pleasure on their faces.

I could see your pleasure in watching her boldness. You were drawn to the nakedness of her skin…the sounds of her passion. As I watched you something inside of me broke free. A small part of my erotic side came to life as I watched you. I could no longer suppress the natural feeling to be apart of this environment – for I too wanted to take full advantage of the electricity that was coursing through the room.

The turmoil within was subsiding as I took my hand and placed it on your cock. The surprise and delight we both felt at that moment was mutual. I knew there was no turning back once I began to unzip your pants, for I so enjoyed pleasuring you with my mouth. As the zipper eased down my confidence grew. I so loved licking and sucking you. I felt at ease as my hand made its way inside your pants to bring forth your engorged member.

I slid my hand up and down your shaft taking in the fullness of you’re hard on. It did not matter to me how you were aroused – by this place – the couple behind us or by me. I wanted to please you and feel your cock within my mouth. I wanted to give you the pleasure of having others watch me as I placed my luscious lips around your cock and sucked you long and deep. I wanted them to see my full lips wrapped around your cock and my head rise up and down in your lap as I took your enlarged cock deeper and deeper down my throat…

I slid from my seat as I continued to stroke your tool with my hand. I maneuvered myself in front of you on my knees between your strong thighs. I gazed up at you and our eyes met – knowingly. Without hesitation I placed my hot mouth all the way down on your shaft causing you to rise up in your seat. …your moans of pleasure audible to me. One long taste of you banished any feelings of uncomfortableness that I had experienced just moments ago.

Gone were the feelings of awkwardness. No longer were my arms crossed in front of me. My guard was totally gone and I felt sexually free to explore the unknown. Your cock was throbbing as I licked you and tasted you. Each suckle with my mouth brought me more freedom. I was oblivious to anyone watching….but I knew they were. …looking and admiring.

They watched my head rise and fall in your lap. They could see your eyes looking downward and could see the sublime expression on your face as I allowed my tongue to dance around your hard cock. Stroking it up and down. Sliding my mouth along your hardness. I could feel your hips move slightly in rhythm with my taking you in and out of my mouth, your masculine blend emerging from the tip of your cock. The taste was satisfying as my greedy tongue captured its flavor.

I could feel your fingers intertwine in my hair as your excitement soared through your loins. I could feel the pressure of your hands as they coaxed me to continue my mouth message on your cock. I could feel my own excitement rising as I pleasured you in the seat – in the theater – in front of the onlookers.

Your grip tightened in my hair as your manhood-exhibited signs of relinquishment to my mouth. I could feel the stiffness of your cock as I took you slowly, deliberately and deeply into my mouth. Your hands loosened their grip in my hair as I brought my mouth up your cock to taste you once again. Our eyes meet and I could see the exhilaration within you as you reached down and assisted me to my seat. I could feel a slight blush arise in my cheek as you leaned over to kiss me full on my lips.

I had pleased you and I felt liberated as you continued to kiss my lips. I felt your fingers ever so slightly undo the simple satin ribbon that held my breasts captive. Your hand slid to the top of my swollen mounds as you placed a searing kiss on my lips. My breath was taken away as you gently messaged one breast and then the other. Your mouth released mine as you eased closer to my ear and whispered words that only I could hear.

Your hand slipped inside my padded bra and you brought one breast at a time into the light of the theater. I should object I thought, but the sensations that were running through my body with each touch of your hand…each word that you spoke secretly in my ear…each kiss that you placed – allowed me the courage to continue. Your words were soft and encouraging. Your movements slow and precise. …your patience was evident. You praised the fullness of my breasts. You marveled at their color, size and taste. Your compliments were endearing and genuine. Your caresses complete and calculated as I felt you move your fingers to my nipples.

Each nipple was taught with excitement. …I had no idea that you could make them even more aroused. You took your time with each nipple making sure to give them equal enjoyment. Placing kisses on my neck and pinching my nipples for short periods of time causing pain and pleasure to soar through my body. I had never experienced such rapture. My lips released moans of pleasure as you continued to pinch my nipples into erectness. You spoke only to me in your deep voice and I could only hear you. The movie was no longer a part of my world, neither were the people in the theater. The observers watched as you kneaded and caressed my full breasts.

I felt your lips encircle my erect nipple, your tongue blazing a trail as you sucked and licked. I watched you as you honored each breast with your indulgence. The excitement I felt as you continued to suckle one nipple and pinch the other was overpowering. When your lips would release their hold your words of appreciation and praise for my breasts would continue. Your voice was low and sincere. My insecurities were no longer a factor.

Our eyes met for a moment and the contentment we both sensed was evident. You reached for my hand and whispered the words trust me in my ear as you rose to your feet, placing your hard cock back in the opening of your pants with the other hand. My hesitation was slight as you bent down and placed a kiss on my lips and then on the top of my breast. My body shifted in the seat as I placed both my hands in yours and stood, my ample breasts still on display.

You lead me to the back corner of the theater. The same area that had been the focal point of fulfillment just moments ago was now vacant. Eyes were upon us as we made our way to the back of the room. I held tight to my king as you maneuvered us to our final destination. Although I could feel the heaviness of each step and the uneasiness in the pit of my stomach, I held my head high and kept my focus on you as my breasts bounced freely with each step. Couples that were in our path stepped to one side as we approached. No one said a word – they just watched.

You released your hold on my hands as your full lips captured mine. I could feel the heat from within you as you slid your hands back to my breasts. Caressing their fullness and pinching my erect nipples once again. Your tongue was hot and strong as it explored the cavern of my mouth. I could feel my clit come to life as the touch of your hands and mouth made me want you inside of me.

As if you read my mind, your kisses stopped and you placed your hands on my shoulders turning me towards the wall. You instructed me to place both my hands on the wall and bend at the waist. I followed your instructions to the letter and bent over to allow my plump ass to protrude towards the gathering onlookers.

You stepped behind me and placed both your hands on either side of my skirt. You lifted if up over my waist to expose my thick thighs and full ass. The satin fasteners of my garter belt contrasting with my skin as you paused to admire what was now exposed before you. I could feel the air pass through my legs as you spread them apart. My erotic instincts took over as I felt you smack my ass. The sting was both painful and wonderful. I had given you total control to display me as your slave…your submissive. I had relinquished all my pride to please you. Our evening of dominance and surrender was fully underway as you played with the string of my thong along the crack of my ass.

D Ray
D Ray
3 Followers
12