Up North Ch. 03

Story Info
Jimmy has sex with Mom and Aunt Rae.
6.9k words
4.58
105.3k
48

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for your many kind comments and for voting. A very kind editor was good enough to improve this story making it better ... many thanks. Look it over, feel free to comment and make any suggestion that you believe will make it better ... thanks again!

*****

I leaned back in the big club chair and looked happily at Mom and Aunt Rae snuggling together on the sofa. Both naked and so very different, they looked perfectly wonderful together, their arms holding one another, eyes closed but not asleep. Aunt Rae sat up a little and looked carefully at my naked self all sprawled in the chair.

"Baby, you really need to get some more ointment on your poor dick. It looks so red and swollen; go look in my carry all and get out the little jar with the purple top. After you spread that on, just keep the jar, it's gonna' be a couple of days before you can put your pretty cock to good use. Be sure and use the ointment three times a day, understand?"

"Yes ma'am. Just as soon as I'm sure I can stand and walk without falling down," I said.

Mother stirred and laughed quietly then sat up and threw me a kiss, a nice little puckered pop of a kiss. It assured me I was loved, one of the nicest feelings one might ever know.

As Aunt Rae began to move in anticipation of getting up, she leaned down and placed a short, sucking kiss on each of Mothers beautiful, pointy nipples then said, "Honey, I wish I could stay but Clyde will be home in an hour or so and he'll want some supper."

"I'm sorry to see you go, but I know you need to ... it's a shame we can't have Clyde over here too."

Aunt Rae looked away for a moment and said, "Yeah, but it's for the best ..."

Then she stepped over to me dropping her big, lush breasts into my face as she leaned in pulling my mouth to hers giving me a soft, wet mouthful of tongue as she sucked me into her mouth. Finally, she said, "Jimmy, you are indeed your father's son, a big beautiful cock and such a talented tongue. Thanks for the sweet lovin' baby boy it was real nice."

She walked into the kitchen gathering up her clothing and returned to the living room tossing the parts and pieces onto the sofa arm. Then she leaned back, drew herself up to her full height of 5'10" and asked, "Before I get dressed take a good look. Now Jimmy ... tell me the truth, do you like what you see?"

"Oh Lord Yes! Aunt Rae you look spectacular and your pussy tastes as sweet as Mom's. I love your big tits, thanks for letting me fuck'em that was a dream come true; in fact, having sex with you was just wonderful .. Thank you, thank you!"

"Well you're as good a liar as your Dad and if your poor dick had any skin that we didn't nearly rub off, we might have a go again right now."

Mom said, "Rae, get your clothes on and get on home; come back tomorrow, we love you."

It was young man's dream watching her dress, softly swinging her large breasts into her bra, then settling them in place, carefully redressing until she looked every inch the professional Physical Rehabilitation Therapy professional she was. She grabbed her bag, reached in and tossed me the purple top ointment jar then wiggled her fingers at us saying, "Just remember, you are both too sore for more ... find something else to do together."

As the door closed, Mom patted the sofa seat next to her and I stepped over and sat beside her feeling her sweet warm flesh next to mine. I slipped my arm around her and we snuggled together for a nice little while.

"Come on, let's go to bed and get a good night's sleep," Mom said and we wandered into her bedroom. The bed was such a mess she pulled the sheets off, tossing them in a corner while sending me to the hall closet for fresh sheets. Once we had the bed remade, I carried the soiled sheets to the laundry bin and climbed into bed with Mom. As I settled in she pulled my head onto her chest and I began to gently nuzzle and suck her left nipple as we fell into sleep.

I awoke stiff, just where I fell asleep. Stretching and looking around I saw Mom looking at me intently. "Hey Mom, Good Morning," I said.

She leaned in and kissed me softly on my forehead then said, "Good Morning to you Sir!"

"Whatcha' thinking?"

"Oh, I was just remembering how much you remind me of your Dad. You've grown up so tall and handsome, he would be really proud of you."

I reflected on my recently behavior and sighed a little, saying, "You really think so, given everything I've done?"

"Well, our family has never been what you might call normal, no matter what you may have thought while you were growing up. I'm sure your Dad would not approve of us having sex if he were still alive; but, he was no prude and being gone I suspect he would be Ok with us being together. After all, he always wanted us to be happy and safe. You've sure made your old Mom very happy and a whole lot safer than if I was out in the bars looking for sex."

"Well, I'm still a little uneasy about it, maybe it's just my guilty conscience."

Mom smiled and said, "Probably. Now, how's you pecker this morning?"

I tossed back the sheet and stood beside the bed, my cock hung still swollen but not so red. Mom scooted over and sat on the edge which put my cock directly in front of her face. She reached out carefully and lifted my cock, looking it over closely then said, "Its some better but still not in the shape it should be, let's get a shower and then put more ointment on."

"You know Mom, I think that most of the damage was due to your pussy hair wrapping itself around my cock shaft when we were doin' it."

"So, what do you propose?"

"Well, maybe we could trim it back from your hole a little?"

"I've read that showgirls, models and people like that actually shave the hair completely off; what would you think about that?"

"Does it hurt?"

"No silly boy ... the nurses shaved me when you were born, it's no more painful than you shaving your face," she said.

"Ok, let's give it a try ... you want to do it now?"

She giggled like a girl and said, "Sure, but you have to help!"

She went over to her sewing kit and took out small pair of sewing shears then into the bathroom where she placed a small bath towel on the toilet seat and then slid the wastebasket out into the middle of the room. She positioned herself directly over the wastebasket and carefully began to trim away her bushy pubic hair. Typical of Mom it fell directly into the basket; once she was pretty much finished she called me over and instructed me to get down and very carefully trim away as much as I could safely.

I confess I was nervous and excited to see her bare puss emerge from the bush. Once I'd done as good a job as I felt possible she stepped to the sink and washed the stubble thoroughly while I was sent off to get my shaving cream and razor. Once she was satisfied, she put a light layer of shaving cream on her pussy and sat on the towel spreading her legs widely.

"Ok son, take your razor and shave from the outside in, but be very careful."

I worked like a surgeon; the idea of nicking this wonderful pussy was terrifying so I was very focused. It took quite a while as I was so careful. Once I got close to the hole it was necessary to lift and pull her labial lips up and away so that I could get it all. Next she stood and pulled her ass cheeks wide apart so that I could trim away the errant rectal hairs ... just a few, not many. It seemed so naughty and so exciting.

Once I was satisfied, she ran her fingers all over then pronounced me her official pussy shaver. We laughed and stepped into the tub shower. After lots of soap and cleaning we finished. My dick was still quite sore. Once dried and powdered, it was back to the bed where Mom carefully creamed my cock.

I started for the kitchen as she straightened the bed sheets. She stopped me saying, "Not so fast buster." I watched her crawl up onto the bed and position herself in the middle, slipping a pillow under her hips she spread her legs wide and began softly rubbing her beautifully bare pussy. "I think you need to get over here and eat my pretty pussy, don't you?"

What a wonderful idea, after all it was breakfast time and what could be better than fresh pussy?

I lowered myself between her legs spending a few moments just enjoying the new view. She smelled sweet and fresh of skin cream and baby powder, no longer the acrid swampy pussy smell I had so enjoyed before. Being gentle I spread her labial lips with my fingers and looked into her vaginal vault. Her hole was bright pink and very wet; her little clit was standing so tall seeming to call to my lips and tongue. Using my hands I grasped her butt cheeks lifting and spreading them, exposing her little brown button anus. I slowly licked her from the button to the top of her slit, softly, not pushing in too far.

She sighed and hissed and lifted her hips, pressing her pussy up to my mouth, after a few licks I allowed my tongue to probe deeply into her hot flesh as she began to seep fluids. I lapped up her nectar, using the soft tissue underneath my tongue to stimulate her clitoris and soon she began to buck up into my mouth, her fingers clutching my hair, her legs clamping me in place as she rode out her orgasm. We lay together, my face resting in her pussy for a few minutes; I savored the sweet musty scent of her wet sex.

Then she said, "Your turn."

"I don't know Mom, I'm still pretty sore," I said.

"I'll be careful," she said. "Let me sit up and you stand here by the bed."

Although my cock was very hard, I was nervous, but Mom shushed me as she carefully took hold of my cock at the very base next to my pubis. The she repositioned herself on her back, her head off the bed under my ball sack. "Squat a bit," she said.

As I did so she took first one ball then the other into her mouth, sucking gently, the fingers of one hand softly jacking my cock using just the first inch of so from its base and with the other hand she probed my anus easing first one then two fingers into my butt massaging the sweet spot. The sensation was amazing, and after a few minutes of constant stimulation the burn began way down low; it seemed that a flood of steaming hot cum was flowing upward from my toes.

I began to move my hips in a primal fashion as the need to cum increased and I heard myself moan and groan with pleasure; finally, "Mom I'm gonna' cum ... holy shit here it comes!"

She let my balls slip from her mouth and shifted so that she could direct the head of my cock against her soft lips so that when my cum rocketed from my cock slit she could suck it directly into her mouth ... it was wonderful.

When the flow ended she sucked a little more and then rolled on her side patting the bed next to her. I gratefully sat down beside her and she pulled my face down to hers as she swallowed my cum she pushed her cummy tongue into my mouth and powerfully sucked my tongue, then allowed us to part. My whole body was tingling with a warm glow and I said, "Oh Mom, I love you ..."

She smiled widely and said, "I love you too baby; and see, I didn't hurt your sore dick did I?"

"No ma'am, it was just great ... so, great, wow," I said with a sigh.

"So Big Guy, are you ready for some breakfast? I know I am; I'm starving!"

As I stood, I pulled her into a full body hug, mashing her soft body against mine; then we took our naked selves off to the kitchen for a really big country breakfast. She whipped up a skillet of sausage gravy, sliced fresh tomatoes and baked a batch of quick biscuits - three and four biscuits split and buttered on each plate then drowned in gravy with tomatoes on the side and big mugs of coffee, it was outstanding. I still don't know where my sweet, soft, trim, with not an extra ounce of flesh Mother puts all that food.

After we cleaned up Mom said, "I hate to get dressed, it's so lovely being naked with you; but, I need to go over to Grandpa's and be sure he has plenty of food to eat and gets cleaned up. Rae told me yesterday that he was going sort of slow but Ok."

"Do you want me to go with you Mom; I'm happy to help, maybe mow the yard while we're there?"

"That's a fine idea, I'd appreciate the help," she said.

So we dressed and drove the 6 miles to Grandpa's farmhouse. Everything seemed quiet, only the chickens were making much noise, once we were there I headed around back to the barn to check on the chickens and put out the day's feed, scratch and fresh water. It was a pleasant job, when I finished I gathered half dozen speckled eggs slipping them in my pockets. Next I checked on the big mower and saw that it needed gas. Sure enough the gas can was nearly empty so I went up to the house, to put away the eggs up before I crushed them and to get the truck keys from Mom.

The house was unusually quiet as I walked into the kitchen, rinsed the eggs and laid them on a small kitchen towel on the cabinet top. As I stepped into the living room; I saw Mom sitting quietly on the edge of Grandpa's footstool. I could see that she was holding his large hand in hers; at first I thought he was asleep but it quickly became clear that he was gone. The big man sat comfortably in his favorite chair, he looked like he was asleep but his silence and gray pallor belied that. I knew that Aunt Rae had been here early yesterday afternoon so I guessed he must have died last evening. I had the urge to shake him just to see if he'd wake and give me his big welcoming grin. Mom rested his hand on his leg and came over to me. I wrapped her up in my arms and held her as she cried quietly. We stood like that for some time and then went into the kitchen.

I pulled out a chair and sat at the big round table watching Mom plug in the coffee pot, fill it with fresh water and coffee. In no time it began to perk, while it did she leaned against the counter and looked out the window toward the little apple and pear orchard beside the barn. The distant look in her eyes told me she was thinking back about this life. As the coffee finished, she opened the big blue cookie jar and placed a double handful of her homemade Chocolate Chip cookies on a small plate, setting them on the table. Next she filled two mugs with fresh coffee giving one to me and placing the other next to her chair at the table and sat down; she was very quiet and I thought it proper to keep still myself.

After a few minutes she reached over and patted the back of my hand saying, "Drink your coffee while it's hot; be sure and have a cookie, Daddy always loved cookies and coffee."

So we did, we both ate a couple of cookies and drank our coffee, in a small way I suppose it was a bit of a memorial to Grandpa and it gave us more time with our memories. Then Mom got up and went to the wall phone. I listened as she called the Rival Plant where Uncle Clyde worked and told the operator she needed to speak to Uncle Clyde about a family emergency.

After a few minutes she said, "Clyde, this is Livy. Rae's over in Easton County today so I thought I should call you directly. Yes, yes, that's right; Daddy's gone, probably happened last night around bedtime. No, it doesn't look like he suffered; he just looks like he's sleeping. No, you don't need to worry about that, Jimmy's here with me and once I hang up I'll call Joe Morton. We'll take care of everything here; have Rae call me later tonight when she gets in ... and Clyde, thank you."

After hanging up she leaned against the wall causing me to ask, "Mom, are you alright?"

"Yes baby, just a little tired it seems."

Then she called Joe Morton's Funeral Home. Grandpa and Grandma were good planners and considerate of their families; many years before they both went to the undertaker and spelled out what they wanted for their funerals, negotiated the price and paid in full so this would be a simple process.

When Joe came to the phone, Mom explained that Grandpa had passed and arranged to have the funeral home come pick up the body. They arrived about 30 minutes later and took Grandpa away. The next day the Funeral Home would call the County Coroner and have a death certificate issued; three days later the Viewing would be held and the following morning the Funeral would be conducted at Mount Olive Lutheran Church.

During this time life was simple and so very, very quiet; whispered conversations were the standard. Apparently the dead can still hear you talking until the funeral. I called school and arranged to take my final exams week after next, went by and got all my books and study materials so I would have something to keep me busy. My experience with Dad and Grandma's deaths told me that the odd empty sinking feeling in my stomach would pass and life would return to normal.

And that's how the time passed for the next few days. Mom was quiet and kept to herself; I studied and talked to family friends. We held the wake at Grandpa's farmhouse and it went very well. Once every one started to leave, I began the business of taking out the trash, washing casserole dishes, platters, cups and saucers and more like that while Mom and Aunt Rae sat together in the living room talking. The place was pretty much tidied up and clean by 6:00 in the evening and I decided I would like a cup of coffee. Once the pot began to perk Uncle Clyde came into the kitchen and sat at the table, "Cup of coffee Uncle?"

"Yes please," he said.

Just like Mom taught me, I put a pile of cookies on a small plate and served up two cups hot and steamy. Uncle Clyde cradled the hot cup in his hand and looked thoughtful. I asked, "How is Aunt Rae doing?

"Oh pretty good I think, after all your Granddad was 78, nearly 79. That's a long life by any standard; what is it they say, "four score and ten years is a full measure" he had another 8 years after that. He was sure a good man, made me a great father-in-law."

"Yes Sir, made me a pretty great Grandpa too," I said.

"So, Jimmy, what's going on with you and your Aunt Rae?"

I was swallowing a coffee soaked cookie and nearly strangled to death. After a coughing fit I managed to say, "What do you mean?"

"Are you taking over for your Dad or was this just a onetime thing?"

"Uncle Clyde, I'm confused ... what do you mean?"

"Never mind, I guess I'm mistaken," he said very quietly and looked away with sad eyes.

We sat together awkwardly for a few moments and then he excused himself and called Aunt Rae asking if she was ready to go. Following hugs and kisses they were off to their home; Mom looked around the kitchen at the stack of clean bowls and platters and said, "Oh my, I didn't mean to stick you with all this work, I'm so sorry."

"Nonsense, it was a pleasure and something to keep me busy, no problem."

She sighed and instructed me to lock up and we drove slowly back home. Once there I ran upstairs to trade my suit for shorts and a t-shirt, when I got downstairs I was surprised to see Mom standing there stark naked; man she sure looked good. Putting her hands on her hips she said, "Son, we've been sad enough for a good man, it's about time for a good time, I think we both can use it. Take off your clothes and come with me."

I hurriedly tossed my shirt and shorts on the stairwell and waved my cock at Mom. She laughed and knelt down to inspect me; after looking me over she declared me healed and took my growing cock firmly in hand, kissing it softly on the shaft.

"Are you limber enough to show me how you suck yourself?"

"I'll need to stretch a little, but then I'm sure I can; but I thought you wanted me not to do that?"

"I talked to Rae about it and she said if she could get her face in her pussy she'd never stand up and fussed at me for being so, ah so ... what did she say ... so "provincial" about it and since I've never actually seen you do it from start to finish, I'd like to watch, do you mind?"

"No, just surprised," I said.

I began slowly stretching this way and that; after 10 minutes or so I went to the sofa and lay down, putting a pillow under my neck to help raise my head. Next I carefully lifted my legs and tipped them over my body until my stomach folded toward my chest and there it was, my nice hard cock. A little pull here and a wiggle there and I took that silken steel shaft into my mouth, loving it as only I could. As my tongue worked its magic around my cockhead and shaft, the slow burn began.

12