Up on the Roof

Story Info
A romantic dinner for two.
2.9k words
4.41
20.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
202 Followers

It has been a little over two years since we first met online and became lovers from the outset. Although we didn't meet face to face for another three months (and marry within six months of that personal meeting), we have always considered that first meeting in cyberspace as our anniversary date. To that end, I wanted to plan a special surprise for you, my darling. As my wife and the mother of our young child, you have been the source of the greatest joy and happiness to me in our short time together.

Now, we have had many adventures together - both in the privacy of our own home and in the public eye – so I knew this time had to take some planning and a bit of imagination if I was to pull off what I wanted to do.

First, I picked a date close to our anniversary; not right on the date since I thought that I could pull off a surprise better if I was a week early. I then called Philippe, the maitre d' of our favourite French restaurant. It was located in a somewhat offbeat part of the city and was housed on the street level of a seven-story building. The flights above comprised a very exclusive hotel owned by Philippe's family, all of whom I knew since I was their accountant. It was time to pull in a few favours.

What I had planned involved the rooftop garden that was maintained for the daytime relaxation of the hotel guests. In addition to several clusters of patio settings, it had a small heated pool that was screened from the rest of the surrounding buildings. In fact, in this area of town, the Petite Bijoux (the name of the restaurant and hotel) was the tallest structure for many surrounding blocks.

After a few calls to Philippe, all was arranged. I called you at home from my office to let you know that I since I was leaving town on business for two days prior to our anniversary and that I had arranged something special for the night of our special date, I thought we could have dinner at the Petite Bijoux the next night. Of course, you were delighted since we were always so well treated there by staff. I detected a bit of disappointment in your voice however since I suspected you had hoped that we would go there on our anniversary. But, since you knew me by now, you knew I would plan something equally romantic.

The next night as I awaited you in the living room – the sitter was already upstairs playing with the baby – I could scarcely wait to see you. We had recently gone on a shopping spree and you purchased a spectacular dress and some very sexy lingerie; I was hoping to see you wearing them tonight although I hadn't pressed you to do so. Much to my pleasure, I watched the stairs as first your well-turned ankles appeared – your feet clad in strappy 5"heels that accentuated the beauty of your exquisite calves. The gossamer gown was secured at your neck with a jeweled dog collar and was cut very closely to the outside of your breasts. From there, it plunged low on your smooth silky back to just above the start of your firm, rounded ass. The soft material cascaded from the empire waistline to your ankles and shimmered silvery white as you descended the stairs. Your breasts and the perky nipples atop them were just barely visible!

"Wow!" I was struck virtually speechless; that was the best I could come up with! "You look fantastic, my darling! What is the special occasion?"

"Just being with you for a romantic evening together, my sweet husband. Now, shouldn't we be off since you said our reservation is for eight?" You handed me the white soft knitted shawl to put over your bare shoulders as I reached down to run my lips over each smooth surface before I covered them.

We walked arm in arm to the car and I seated you in the passenger side. As you swept your legs around, I could see the slit in the side of the gown running almost all the way to the waist and the flash of bare thigh immediately set my heart to racing (and another part of my anatomy to attention). I had to adjust my cock a bit as I walked around the back of the car since it was pinching along my leg and might distract me from my driving!

As I slid behind the wheel, you leaned across the console to give me a deep passionate kiss and we sat in the driveway, exchanging kisses and loving words for five minutes until we drew apart and, smiling at each other, buckled up for the hour drive. As we drove, we held hands and chatted happily about our upcoming anniversary and what we wanted to do to celebrate it. I went along quite blithely since I thought my surprise was well in hand.

We pulled up in front of the hotel entrance – the restaurant had an entrance off the lobby – and the valet took over the car. As we entered the intimate lobby, both Philippe and his father who ran the hotel approached us. "All is arranged as you requested, sir" Philippe smiled and led us to the private family elevator in the rear of the lobby.

As we entered the small car and started our rise, you looked at me with doubt and wonderment. I assured you that Philippe knew what he was doing and my assurance was greeted with a smile from the maitre d' in the mirrored door of the elevator. At last, the car stopped its slow climb and we stepped out into a fairyland of sparkling lights and shimmering candles. The night was balmy and there was virtually no breeze at all so the rooftop paradise was perfect.

"Your table awaits," said Philippe as he led us to a solitary candle lit table for two beside the small pool. Floating candles and gardenias adorned the surface of the blue water and you quickly noted that the rest of the roof was void of customers. After he had flourished your linen napkin across your lap – I had held your chair to seat you – Philippe opened the bottle of champagne and poured us each half a flute full and then he disappeared into the elevator.

"What is this all about?" you queried.

"Happy anniversary, my darling!" I raised my flute to yours and we drank deeply.

"But that is two weeks away!"

"I wanted to really surprise you but I have to admit, you pleased me much more by wearing such a sexy gown for what you thought was a simple dinner together. I truly love you!"

At that moment, our favourite waitress Suzanne exited the elevator carrying a tray laden with various appetizers to start our meal. She almost dropped the tray as she ogled the sexy lines of your bare back as she approached. She winked at me as she passed you to show her appreciation of how you looked and expressed how lucky I am. We have always known that she was bi and had at least on one occasion flattered you by expressing an interest in 'getting to know each other better'. As you had recounted these times to me, you certainly had indicated that someday you might not be averse to trying it out.

Neither of us had noticed that another individual had arrived with Suzanne until the romantic sounds of a serenading violin filled the air. You reached across the table and held my hand as we listened for a few moments to the sounds of some of our favourite love songs played so softly and beautifully.

Then you asked for an explanation of the plans for the evening. I informed you as follows as we nibbled on the appetizers after Suzanne had disappeared.

" I arranged with the hotel to reserve the rooftop garden and pool strictly for ourselves for the night. We will be served dinner while we listen to a serenade, then we will take advantage of the music to dance for a while until Philippe arranges to lock off the elevator and stairs to the roof sometime after we are finished and we can stay up here as long as we want to do whatever we want without being disturbed. Then, since I have a key to call the elevator, I have also arranged for a room for the night and, before you worry, our sitter has agreed to stay the night and as long as it takes for us to arrive home tomorrow"

With that, I slid my chair to your side of the table along with my place setting so that we could look out over the city together. In the distance, the lights of the far away office towers sparkled in the night as if in response to the tiny lights strung through the trees and bushes of the rooftop garden and the candles that flickered on the pool and amongst the trees.

"Thanks my darling husband for such a romantic setting to mark the best two years of my life"

As I responded in kind by drawing you into my arms for a lingering kiss, Suzanne coughed discretely to announce that the next course was here. For the next two and a half hours, we were thoughally spoiled with food and wine and the usual impeccable service the Petite Bijoux was renowned for. Then, after the table had been cleared and taken away, I took you into my arms and we danced together to the strains of slow waltzes played by our violinist. It seemed like a fantasy as I held you in my arms with your arms raised to circle my neck and our lips together as we moved and rocked slowly to the music of the spheres.

At 11:30, I thanked the musician with a large tip – I had already paid him handsomely for his services – and followed him to the elevator to send him to the lobby and home. As soon as I heard the car stop, I brought it back to the roof, stepped inside and locked it so it sealed us off from the world.

I crossed the roof and, taking you to the five-foot high wall surrounding the roof, I took you into my arms and we started to sway together in a dance of love as we kissed deeply and passionately. My hands slid down your bare back – so warm and silken soft – until they slipped under the back of your dress to cup the warmth of your exposed bum. You were wearing a thong tonight; I know it is not your favourite type but you were obviously feeling sexy and a little naughty tonight. Of course, I loved to feel your skin and watch you sway your barely covered butt as you walked in front of me so I was truly appreciative of your sacrifice and I showed this with my animalistic growls as I massaged your cheeks.

As I pulled you closer to me I knew that you could feel the state of my arousal as my cock lengthened down my leg. You ground your pelvis against me as we kissed until we were both moaning with desire. I could feel your heat and, yes, even your liquid warmth as you flooded the tiny patch of material covering your neatly trimmed pussy.

Knowing that we were well hidden from prying eyes but still in the open, I became so excited that I reached behind your neck to unclasp the collar that held up the top of that almost sheer gown. As it became unfastened, I pulled away from you and you let it fall to your waist where but a moment later, the entire dress pooled around your feet. You were standing before me clad only in that tiny thong, sheer silk holdups and your strappy shoes. Magnifique!

I knelt before you to lift the new dress from around your feet and placed it on the nearest chair. Still on my knees, I clasped you by the bum, and pulled you close enough to allow me to bury my face between your long legs. I ran my tongue hungrily over the sodden patch covering your pouting labia – now fully visible through the soaked silk. Forcing the thin fabric inward, my tongue entered your pussy as I pressed the patch inside you. You twisted your hands in my hair pulling me closer as you cried out in orgasm. After I had attacked your lips and clit for 10 minutes, you pushed me away since the on going pressure had sensitized you so much.

I stood before you and stripped off my clothes, laying them across the one remaining chair. Taking your hand, I turned you and placed your hands on the waist high wall surrounding the roof. At this angle, your bum was stretched out for my adoring eyes and, as I grasped your hips and stripped the thong from your body, I slid ever so effortlessly into your well-lubricated cunt. As each inch slipped into the velvet warmth of your pussy, you pressed back against me until we were locked together.

As we moved together in a concert of love, our melded cries could be heard as they tumbled from the roof to the streets below. Fortunately, at this hour and in this location, the streets were deserted and only the heavens heard our sounds of joy.

All too soon, your pussy walls started to milk me as you cried out that you were cumming again and you begged me to cum with you. As my cock swelled inside you, I met your final thrust with one of my own and our juices flowed together deep inside you and frothed out around my buried cock and down our legs. We were both covered with a fine layer of sweat for our efforts and as we parted, we walked somewhat unsteadily to the outdoor shower by the pool. I pulled the cord to allow the cascade of warm water to cleanse and freshen us.

We then unspoken walked to the steps leading into the pool and immersed ourselves in the glowing warm waters. As the water reached your waist, I moved into your waiting arms and we let the buoyancy of the water lift you into my arms and let your legs wrap themselves around my waist. As our lips met and words of love were exchanged, I walked us to the edge of the pool and lifted your streaming body up onto the lip of the pool's apron.

I moved between your legs as your spread them for me and started to kiss the inside of your thighs bypassing the inviting lips surrounding your pussy. Both thighs were teased and nipped until your trembling voice begged, "Please! Taste me my darling! I can't wait any longer!"

Without further adieu, I pressed my lips to your nether lips and sucked the sweet juices that were gushing forth. Lord, I love the taste of your cum! As it flowed over my tongue and I greedily swallowed all, I again felt the rising of my cock. You have this innate talent to arouse me so quickly after I have just climaxed; you are my wonder woman!

I continued my relentless attack on your pussy walls and lips until, after what seemed like hours, I finally drew your aching clitoris into my mouthy and alternately sucked and nipped it gently as you went over the edge of an amazing orgasm. Your cries of "Oh, Bob! Yess! I love you.. please fuck me again!" prompted my next move.

While you continued to drip incessantly, I lifted you off the edge of the pool back into the warm water and immediately planted you onto my raging cock. As we moved deeper into the pool, the buoyancy and my hands under your bum rocked you over and over again on my shaft.

You were almost sobbing with the intensity of the feelings and I was almost joining you. We came together and the water turned white around us with the combination of our issue. The floating candles and gardenias in the water lent a surreal atmosphere to the whole situation and we floated around in the pool, still joined, as we kissed so passionately.

As the candles started to flicker out, the darkness enveloped us and the lights of the pool went off on their timer indicating that it was time for us to leave. We climbed from the pool and once more showered to get the chlorine from our bodies. Beside the shower were thick fluffy towels and complimentary terry cloth housecoats. We donned the robes and picked up our clothing and I unlocked the elevator. As the car descended to the top floor of the hotel where I had reserved our suite for the night, you rested your head on my shoulder and sighed contentedly "I love you so much my darling! Happy Anniversary"

"Thank you, my love. As you will soon find out, the night is just beginning. More surprises wait in our room and we have all night to celebrate! I love you so very much, my darling wife"

silverace1
silverace1
202 Followers