Up Up & Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers traced over my erect cock as we parted and her eyes twinkled. "It's always nice to know that a man is glad to meet you." She said. I looked around, knowing that everyone had noticed my erection. Tom was smirking with an "I don't blame you" look on his face and Allen was just smiling in mirth at my discomfort.

Jody led me to the couch and sat me down. Vicki sat beside me as Jody wiggled her naked ass toward the kitchen to fix drinks. The blush had reached my waist by then and I was starting to look like a lobster.

Allen saved me, I think. He looked around the room and said, "I think our guest is a little self conscious being the only naked person in the room. Lets get naked." Allen's eyes were on Vicki and they sparkled. I could tell that he couldn't wait to see her naked and well, I couldn't either. Allen and Tom were out of their clothes in a shot. Vicki was no less enthusiastic but she was more careful folding and taking care of her clothing.

I looked at a naked Vicki and sucked in my breath. She was really stunning. The tan lines around her breasts showed that she favored a skimpy bikini. Her nipples were stiff in silver dollar sized aureoles. I liked the look of her neatly trimmed dark pubic hair in a triangle around her sex.

Vicki sat back down beside me and scooted her naked body against mine. My erection sprang back to life, compounded by the naked Jody returning with the drinks which she passed out and then sat beside me.

Never before in my life had I sat between two naked women. My sexual interest was obvious and the girls kept smiling, seemingly passing unspoken messages between them.

The talk turned to balloons and what was expected of them. Talking about my passion for flying helped with the swelling below my waist. About the time I had finished describing what all had to be done, my dick had returned to it's proper position. I thought it was the proper state, but Vicki obviously disagreed. She noticed my flagging cock and reached to stroke it.

She moved to kiss me and then slipped to the floor before me. Her lips found me and I watched as her full lips slowly kissed the tip and then opened to glide over my now rock hard cock. My eyes followed her lips as they engulfed me and then slid up and down on the shaft. I barely noticed when Allen came up behind her. Vicki stopped for a moment and I noticed Allen taking aim at her pussy. Vicki's mouth returned to my manhood as Allen pushed into her. Vicki gasped and her mouth grasped me.

I heard other sounds and looked around to find Jody sitting on Tom's lap grinding her pussy against him. I watched as Tom's cock stroked into the beautiful Jody and then my eyes returned to the sight of Vicki sucking me. I felt the juices flow and for the second time that night, the pressure built inside me until my whole being exploded into Vicki's eager mouth.

Both girls were making animal noises as they came. The sounds and sights pushed me over the edge. Vicki accepted my offering gladly as she was lost in the throws of her orgasm and then Allen filled her and she smiled at me as her lips give my softening cock a final kiss.

Again we returned to our places on the sofa and I being the honored guest was seated once more between the two beautiful naked girls as the talk went back to balloons. I felt drained, tired and ever so happy. A soft peace filled me.

After another hour of small talk, Jody reached for my cock and stroked it back to life. It seemed natural to have this beautiful woman stroking me while the rest of the room barely took notice. When I was fully hard she told Vicki to scoot down some. Jody led me by my cock to Vicki's warm wet pussy and guided me inside. Jody got behind us and licked my balls as I fucked Vicki. When the two women had coaxed another load from me, Jody pulled me away and began to lick the cum from Vicki's pussy. Vicki smiled at me and brought my gooey cock to her mouth as she cleaned me.

I sat back on the couch to watch the show as Allen came to Vicki's mouth and she sucked him. Tom was not idle as he fucked Jody doggie while she ate Vicki.

The rest of the night was a blur until finally we all collapsed and slept.

The morning dawned beautiful. Clear with blue skies and a light wind. My fears of a launch site were quickly cured. Jody's back yard was quite adequate.

The inflation took longer than usual although Jody's looks at my midsection had my personal inflation working perfectly but it was a distraction to the safety of flight. I spent much more time overseeing each step than usual. We all had fun with it though.

It didn't take Jody long after we were off the ground to get the action started. It was a little cool so she only pulled Allen's pants down to his knees and then laid him on the floor of the basket. She lowered herself onto him and then reached for my zipper and pulled out my hardening cock.

It was quite a show, except I was a bit busy flying to enjoy it properly. I was too distracted to really get into it, but still it was fun. Jody told me she understood and she wouldn't allow me to go home without deflating my launch mast. When they finished each other off, they stood up to enjoy the rest of the flight. Somehow they thought they joined the mile high club. I hadn't wanted to tangle with any airplanes and we had never flown much over 1500 feet. I didn't have the heart to tell them that.

I got lucky in more ways than one. After almost an hour of flying, I spotted a hay field right on the edge of the road and better yet with a lane running right into the field. I touched down softly and only dragged a few feet before stopping gently. Tom and Vicki handled the van like veterans and were with us almost instantly after we landed.

Packing up went easily despite taking a bit longer than usual to direct everyone to do the proper jobs. It had definitely been the best balloon flight I had ever given. As we were about to get in the van, Jody told Allen to drive and Tom to get in the front seat. I looked at them quizzically but was happy to be sandwiched between the two beautiful women especially when they both bent to take turns sucking my cock. Without the distraction of flying, it didn't take the two girls long to deflate and pack my balloon!

After we refilled the propane tanks we headed back to Jody's house and I got to experience one of the great moments of balloon flying. Jody and Allen were gushing about what a wonderful ride it had been. Vicki looked at me with baleful eyes and asked if I could give them a ride too.

What's a poor pilot to do? Leave a damsel wanting? I suggested that I stay and fly them this evening. They rapidly agreed and then suggested a bunch of their swinging friends who would like to take an "adult" flight. The list kept growing.

Looks like both my flying and my love life just took a turn for the better.

12