Upskirt Fetish: Sharing Pleasure

Story Info
He gives two old perverts an upskirt view of his girlfriend.
1.7k words
4.35
69.2k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been with my girlfriend for eight years and our sex life together is out of this world! It was great from Day One and has got even better through time. We love each other very much. When we first became lovers, there were the usual insecurities and jealousies but once we felt confident that our love was mutual, we really started to open up to new possibilities of filth.

Gradually, I became more interested in sharing her gorgeous body with other men and she also said that she liked me to sleep around as long as I didn't fall in love. We didn't see any reason to deny each other sexual pleasure by banning outside fun and all the better if we could gain pleasure from the other's adventures. This was a strange thing to get to grips with initially. When I fantasised about other men fucking her, I felt a bit jealous but also incredibly horny. I would think about it as we screwed and get very turned on. If she said anything about getting fucked by other guys, it would drive me wild and I would come very quickly.

I have a fetish for upskirt views. She has amazing legs and a beautiful hairy pussy. Seeing up a skirt or dress to those panties over her tight cunt really does it for me, and I enjoyed it many times and occasionally took photos. I then of course started to fantasise about other men seeing her panties up her skirt. After discussing it, we decided that a first foray into sharing would be to let other men see up her skirt and then think about whether we had really enjoyed it. Here's what happened when we carried out our plan the first time, which went even better than expected.

The evening was warm enough for her to wear a short skirt. It wasn't the shortest she had but it was tight and we had found this was the best one for giving upskirt views when she opened her legs as there was no excess material that could fall into the line of vision. I chose what panties she should wear, some that I knew other men would like.

We decided to go to a jazz bar. She had visited it before and found it to be frequented mainly by older men. The experience had made her pussy a bit wet. I liked the idea of it being older men who would be seeing up her skirt and we both liked jazz music so there we went. Upon entering, we first had to look for seats that were in a good position. A quick scan around the room showed that there were indeed plenty of middle aged and older guys there, just as we hoped. And we saw some free seats against a wall in a secluded corner of the bar. We took them and then I went and ordered us both a stiff drink. We wanted to feel a bit drunk and slutty.

While downing the beers, we were very pleased when two older guys came into our little corner and sat opposite. One had a white beard and was bald. The other had white hair so they were both considerably older than us. Perfect. We saw this was our chance. It was what I had fantasised about many times and I started to get excited at the prospect straight away. I had butterflies in my stomach. My girlfriend is very beautiful so naturally men (and women) look at her. She didn't have to work too hard to get attention from the old men opposite. She laughed a little, we talked, and she acted a little flirty. That succeeded easily and the two men, as they talked to each other, started to send glances her way. They saw her sexy knees exposed so registered immediately that she was wearing a short skirt. As I'd hoped, they were old perverts and perfect for what we wanted.

Quietly, I asked whether she was ready to open her legs a little. With the first drink almost gone, she said she was and her pussy was starting to tingle. As we continued to chat, and act natural, I saw that her legs now widened and the cloth of her skirt stretched tight across her legs. Having practiced at home, I knew that if the guys opposite looked in the right place, they would get a beautiful view.

Within only a few seconds I saw that they had noticed. First one guy took a glance and then there was literally a double take. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that his gaze came back for a longer look. And then it was only a matter of time before his friend realised where to look. While my girlfriend and I chatted, I got the distinct sense that under their breaths, they were already talking to each other about what they could see.

And having chosen the panties, and tested the view earlier, I knew exactly what they were looking at. At the top of her luscious long legs, they saw her white panties standing out against her dark, naturally tanned skin. The panties had a see-through floral-design panel above the clit. Through this, they could make out her black hairy pussy. An occasional pubic hair would emerge from the side of the panty.

She sat with her legs apart for some time, allowing the men to feast their eyes on the delightful scene and they became increasingly bold. They saw that she glanced their way from time to time. They realised that she knew they were looking. And by keeping her legs apart, she was giving them permission to enjoy the upskirt. Jazz music continued to be played in the bar so with hushed tones, we could talk about what was happening. She told me her pussy was getting very wet, to the point where it might be showing through the panty gusset. At this, my cock became rock hard and my own pants were wet and sticky.

Becoming bolder, she moved her ass forward on the seat, sitting lower but exposing more of the view to our two appreciative friends. And they showed their pleasure by both also adjusting their positions. She mentioned to me that she could see they both had erections in the fronts of their trousers. My mouth was starting to water with the excitement. I felt so horny! Getting very confident now, she looked directly at the two gentlemen and smiled. She has such a cheeky smile and I could see that they were both ready to come in their pants.

I thought it a good idea if I made a strategic exit and give them a little time alone so I got up to leave for the bar. I walked close to the guys and gave them a smile. I then looked back at my gorgeous darling and got an eyeful of what they'd been enjoying. The white panties were in full view and a wet patch was clearly visible in the gusset. It was amazing. It wasn't easy walking through the bar with a hard cock, which I did my best to cover up.

When I returned with our drinks a few minutes later, I shouldn't have been surprised to find that the two perverts were now sat on either side of her, chatting and laughing. Rather than break anything up, I handed her drink over and went and sat in the seat opposite, which they had formerly occupied. This allowed me to enjoy the upskirt view but also the sight of her entertaining two much older men. They looked like perverts sexually harassing her but I also had the sense that she knew what she was getting into and was enjoying it.

She took a look around at the rest of the bar. There was some privacy for us in our corner, though not total. Anyone could come along at any time. But seeing the coast relatively clear, she then did the most cheeky thing. She put a hand on each of their groins and felt for the hard cocks. I could see the look of pleasure on their faces but they also laughed about it with her. She found their big hard cocks and rubbed them through their trousers, one with the left hand, one with the right. I moved in my own seat and my big hard cock was fit burst out of my trousers and shoot cum everywhere. I was enjoying it so much.

The boldest of the two, the bearded guy, then put his hand right up her skirt, pushing it even higher up her legs, and rubbed his hand over the front of her panties. She resisted at first but soon succumbed. His insistent finger probed inward over the gusset, pushing the wet material deeper into her delicious hairy cunt. His hand moved in a circular motion and I could see how much she was enjoying it. I already knew that she loved being wanked through her panties and I wondered if she was about to come.

At that point, some other people started moving towards our corner, looking for somewhere to sit, and I stood up to alert my little party. With each guy having his big cock rubbed, and her having her pussy touched, they weren't going to notice any intruders so I saved them further attention. Sensing that the moment had passed, and that it was probably as far as we wanted to go in our first experiment in sharing, I suggested it was time for us to head home. I thanked the two guys and said that we'd maybe see them again another time.

We practically ran home, giggling at what we'd just done. When we got back, we fucked straight away. Her pussy was gloriously messed up and sticky, as were her panties, and we both came very quickly. As I fucked her, and unloaded a huge creampie into her pussy, in my mind I was thinking of those two guys enjoying the upskirt, having their cocks massaged by her, and fingering her wet cunt through her panties. This felt like the start of something big and indeed we did take things further after that. But the first experience of sharing remains one of our most memorable and exciting. We would encourage other couples to have a go.