Upstairs Downstairs

Story Info
Taking revenge for a doomed property deal.
3.4k words
3.83
25.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've only got two weeks left."

"Excuse me?" Her gentle voice said in a startled tone down the phone.

"Well so they told me, then I am gone."

I handed the old lady back my phone and she continued her conversation with her granddaughter on the other end.

"Please young man... Come with me to my house. My granddaughter wants to meet you, you have frightened us."

I looked around the street contemplating my options then I just nodded. I lowered the car and removed the jack and put it and the flat wheel in the boot of her car.

We drove for about 20 minutes and then we got to an exclusive up-market part of Dublin. Two huge gates opened automatically and the Mercedes proceeded to the doors of this mansion.

I felt so out of place. I hadn't shaved for 3 days and I hadn't showered for 4. My Adidas trainers were almost worn to the sole and my t-shirt was sweaty. I had gone to Super Deal for a bottle of wine and I noticed in the corner of the car park a small elderly lady trying to open the wheel nuts of a flat wheel.

"Please, let me do that," I said proffering my hand to take the wheel brace from her.

"Thank you young man," she said with a smile.

I'd fixed enough flats in my lifetime and soon I was nipping up the nuts ready to be tightened when the car was down.

"My granddaughter will be worried sick," she exclaimed, "And I don't have one of them mobile phones."

I took my phone from my pocket and dialled the number she told me and handed it to her. She chatted to her granddaughter and handed the phone to me to speak.

"Thank you for helping my grandmother," The voice said. "She would like you to come and have lunch as a way to thank you... She said you refused money. Do you have a plan for today?"

The mahogany door opened and I was greeted with a big smile and a warm handshake.

"I'm Roisin," She said. Come in please," she added in her cultured well-educated tone.

"My name is Joe."

I was led through the kitchen into the conservatory at the rear of the house. The young lady took my coat then I slumped back into the sumptuous chair and surveyed the enormous landscaped garden.

"Can I get you a drink Joe? Tea, coffee, Scotch, Irish, Gin?"

"Gin and tonic would be lovely thank you."

Roisin took 3 crystal glasses and plonked ice into them. Her Levi's looked like they were made to measure for her slim figure and accentuated her beautiful rounded buttocks. Her pink blouse followed the contours of her upper body and figured in at her slim waist. This was a young lady that took care of herself. I just bet she was a vegetarian tree hugger.

The old lady re-appeared as Roisin put 3 glasses on a tray and offered a drink to her grandmother and then to me. She took her own and sat in a chair beside me. This would not be a normal conversation and the two ladies looked at each other not knowing how to begin.

"It's hard to even ask this," Roisin said nervously glancing at her mother on my other side. "What is it that you have?"

I looked into my glass and took a breath.

"I can't even pronounce it, I just know there is something in my head. A big sneeze could be the end for me."

"That is awful," Roisin said sounding distressed. She placed a well-manicured hand on my arm and as I stared into her huge brown eyes she added, "Whom do you live with? Are you married?"

"Oh no, I'm not. I'm okay I share a house with 6 nice Polish people. Okay the room is small but it's ok. I'm really sorry for my appearance but the shower is broken. We are waiting for the plumber for four days now."

"Okay I've heard enough," Roisin said. "You are staying with us, ok Nan?" She added looking for affirmation from her grandmother.

"Yes young man you will stay here," added the old lady. "He can have David's room Rosh. You need not worry about clothes, my son's will fit you perfectly I'm sure."

A knock on the door woke me the following morning. I jumped up in the bed as the door opened and Roisin walked in holding two cups.

"Tea?" she said walking to the bed offering me a cup of tea.

"So where is everybody? Have you no work?" I asked.

"I'm afraid I'm being rather naughty today," she replied. "I rang in sick. Truth is we do not want you to be alone and we do not want grandmother boring you to death." A startled look replaced the smile.

"Oh I'm so sorry, that was so insensitive of me."

"Oh it's okay I know you didn't mean it," I replied looking into my cup.

She placed her cup and saucer on the table beside the bed and slid beneath the duvet.

"Anyway I've good news for you. You are not going to be alone his week. Deirdre is calling Sunday night and she will stay with you on Monday and Tuesday when I go back to work and then Ciara will look after you on Wednesday and Thursday. You'll really like my sisters, they are great."

For a 23 year-old Roisin had such innocence in her voice.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" She asked.

"Just hold me please," I replied.

She held out her arm and I rested my head on her chest and she wrapped her arm around me. Her towelling bathrobe was long and thick but I could hear her heart beating hard in her chest. Her brown shoulder length hair was still damp from the shower. The only flesh I could feel was her feet. She rested the soles of her feet on the tops of mine. The way I felt that was enough and the blood began pumping into my manhood slowly swelling it. I turned my body into her and let my now hard cock press into her leg.

"Oh, you are... MMMmmm, hard!" She exclaimed.

"I'm so sorry," I replied moving my lower body so my prick didn't press into her.

"That's ok, I understand," she said softly. "Can I do something for you? Relieve you?"

"Oh I couldn't ask you to do something like that." I said.

"I don't mind, honestly. Nobody has to know. I want you to enjoy the time you have left."

She got out of bed and removed her bathrobe letting it fall to the floor. Her cotton nightdress was long and old-fashioned. It crossed my mind that she must have borrowed it from her grandmother. She folded back the duvet revealing my lower body and more to the point my boxers that resembled a wigwam. Her movements were slow and graceful and she kneeled on the bed next to me. She took the waistband of my boxers and raised it gently over my erection as if afraid she would hurt me. She slid my boxers down my waist and then off my legs.

I felt like this was a medical procedure as I was about to get a blowjob and we hadn't even kissed.

She took my cock in her hand and then lowered her head down and I thought my heart would explode as she took my length in her hot mouth. Her innocence disappeared as she moved her head and her hand in unison up and down the length of my shaft.

I rested my hand on the top of her head as she pleasured me but I could see nothing of her body in the nightdress. Her feet were flawless and her lower legs were slightly tanned. She had the hallmarks of somebody that didn't have to work hard and enjoyed many holidays in the sun making her skin keep its golden appearance. I wanted so much to see her naked.

"Can I ask you to do something for me?"

She stopped what she was doing and turned her head to me.

"Of course Joseph." She said willingly.

"Would you take off your nightdress please?"

She smiled and grabbed the end of her nightdress and raised it over her head and tossed it on the floor.

"These too?" She enquired tugging at the sides of her plain white cotton panties.

In one deft movement she changed position and rested her arse on the bed, gripped her panties and lowered them down her hips to her thighs revealing her cunt lips peering through her arse. She tossed the garment to the floor and resumed her position and grasped my cock and began sucking again.

"Are you going to ejaculate?" She asked taking a break from what she was doing.

"Oh no I couldn't do that in your mouth," I replied.

She lay down on the bed and parted her legs. I got up and lay between them, I took my knob and probed her vaginal lips and pushed. I felt her body jerk and she let out a sharp intake of breath. I felt my knob burrow inside her then I fed my length deep inside her hot love passage. Her eyes were closed tightly and she gritted her teeth as every inch of my hardness entered her. I looked down at her and thought what a perfect body she had. I slid my cock out then pushed it in again then my movements became faster. As I thrust harder into her, her breasts flopped up and down. I felt a warm feeling rising in my stomach and my head began to swim in ecstasy. I glanced down the length of her gorgeous body then my balls pulsed and I pumped my hot spunk inside her. I held my cock inside her to make sure she had every drop then slid out of her. She didn't say a word and ran to the bathroom keeping her thighs tight so as not to let my semen spill on the expensive carpet.

A few minutes later she came back and slid into bed beside me.

"Thank you for making this day so special for me," I said. "Can I ask a small favour?"

"Of course," She replied.

"I'd love a photo... Just of you and me. I want to remember this day as if it were my last."

"Yes Joseph of course you may."

I reached under my pillow and produced my Nokia N95.

"Wow, nice phone!" she commented.

"I won it in a radio phone in," I replied.

We sat back in the bed and she pulled the duvet up just over her breasts and I held the phone at arm's length and clicked.

"I will treasure this image of you and me together."

On Sunday evening we sat watching Coronation Street when the door opened. It had to be Deirdre. Roisin jumped up and hugged her and with an arm around her introduced me. I shook hands and noticed how similar she was to Roisin. Her hair was darker and shorter but her eyes were the same deep brown and her mouth fashioned a similar smile.

The following morning I was awoken by a knock on the door. Deirdre appeared with two cups of tea in her hands. My first impression was that she had a better sense of fashion than her older sister. Her dressing gown was made of satin and very short and very high up on her thighs. She handed me the cup and I smiled gratefully. She sat on the edge of the bed and crossed her lovely pale skinned legs.

"Roisin told me about your.... Condition," she said as if struggling to find the words.

"Oh well, such is life eh?" I replied.

"I can't believe that such a nice guy like you may be gone so young. Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Can you just hold me," I said as if about to burst into tears.

She stood up and slid beneath the duvet. I lay into her and she wrapped her arms around me. I positioned myself so that my cock pressed into her thigh. She removed her dressing gown and tossed it to the end of the bed.

"I know you are aroused Joseph so I want to make this morning special for you."

She threw her leg over me and mounted me feeding my erect cock inside her.

"Relax Joseph, let me do the work."

She gyrated her crotch and pulsed her vaginal walls as if massaging my cock with her insides.

"Tell me what you want Joseph?"

"Well I have never tried anal," I replied.

"Then today is your day." She got off me and disappeared out the door returning a couple of minutes later holding a small tub of Vaseline.

"Just be gentle ok?" She said as she took up a position on all fours.

At first I just rubbed my hands over her perfect buttocks not quite believing my luck in all this. I planted a kiss on both arse cheeks then I opened the Vaseline and smeared a load on my middle finger. I pulled her arse cheeks apart and slowly slipped my finger into her anus. Her hot rectal passage caressed my finger as I gently slid it in and out of her. I then smeared some of the lubricant on my cock then I probed her anus again. I pushed hard till my penis slowly made it's way into her rectum. She was letting out a succession of sounds beneath me no doubt in some pain as my cock pushed into her back passage. I held her hips as my hardness came to a stop buried deep inside her. I withdrew slowly to the tip then slid back in again. I pushed inside her again and again and each time I built up speed. Her rectum was so hot it almost burned my cock. My head swam in delirium until I felt my balls contract and they unleashed their load inside her.

I held my cock there till it drained every drop inside her then pulled it out and fell to the bed. She gingerly got off the bed and went to the bathroom. She returned a short time later and slid into bed and cuddled into me.

"Thank you for making this day so special for me," I said. "Can I ask a small favour?"

"Of course," She replied.

"I'd love a photo... Just of you and me. I want to remember this day as if it were my last."

"Sure Joseph, no problem."

On Tuesday I asked Deirdre for a photo of Ciara. My heart sank when she showed me a picture of a schoolgirl about 16 years old.

"Oh she is young," I remarked.

"Well that was taken about 3 years ago," Deirdre replied. "Ciara is 19 years old now and has grown up since then."

That night the doorbell rang and Deirdre answered.

"Joe, meet Ciara."

I help out my hand and looked into Ciara's big blue eyes. She was very different from her sisters.

On Wednesday morning I was awoken by a knock on the door. Ciara entered with two cups of tea in her hand. Any ideas I would have had about sex were distinguished early on. Ciara was wearing Winnie the Pooh pyjamas. She handed me the cup and jumped under the duvet.

"Oh it's cold today," she said. "Maybe we can snuggle."

She pointed the remote at the TV, powered it on and flicked trough the channels. I sipped my tea and resigned myself to a day of watching TV. When I finished I put the cup on the cabinet beside my bed. Ciara kept flicking then powered the TV off.

"Enough of that eh? Let's cuddle."

She draped herself across me and rested her head on my chest.

"MMMmmm, you are so warm," she sighed with her eyes closed.

I changed position and wrapped my two arms around her. I ran my hand up and down her back and then I deliberately let my hand wander under the cotton pyjama top up her bare back. The feel of warm naked flesh sent the blood pumping into my cock until it was fully erect. I positioned myself so that my cock pressed into her pubic bone. I grasped her buttock and pulled her into me.

"Is there anything you would like me to do for you?" she whispered in my ear.

"I'd never dream of asking you," I replied.

"Please... Just ask. Roisin told me to make you feel at home and to look after you. I'm not that young, I know you are aroused. Can I help with it?"

I didn't answer and broke away from her hold. As I lay astride her she instinctively opened her legs, I took two sides of her pyjama top and pulled it till the buttons gave way and it popped open. Her breasts were the smallest but they were round and the nipples were dark red and erect. I sucked her breast and gently bit a nipple. She gasped and grasped my head. As I aggressively sucked her tit I ground my hardness into her mound. I just couldn't stand it anymore so I raised myself up and took the waistband of her pyjamas and pulled them down revealing the lovely sight of her young pussy. It had a tuft of bright golden hair making a pattern as if pointing to the treasure between her legs.

"Can I lick you?" I asked.

She bit her lip and nodded. She parted her legs and flexed them as I positioned myself to go down on her. I massaged her pink cunt lips then slid a finger inside her. I pulled her lips back till her clit was exposed and I licked it. Her body squirmed and she groaned as I fingered her and licked her.

"Stop please," she said. "I should be pleasuring you."

I smiled and lay back down on the bed and let her get to it.

"Thank you for making this day so special for me," I said. "Can I ask a small favour?"

"Of course," She replied.

"I'd love a photo... Just of you and me. I want to remember this day as if it were my last."

"Yes Joseph of course you may."

I killed the engine of my Porsche 944 in my reserved parking spot and walked through the revolving doors then took the lift to my office on the 6th floor.

"Good morning Mister King," Nicola, my secretary said handing me my mail.

"Good morning beautiful," I replied.

In my office my brother had his feet on my desk reclining in my sumptuous leather chair with his hands behind his head.

"Well big brother, how did you do?" Matthew asked me.

"Three," I replied.

"Three?" He asked in a shocked voice.

I reached into my inside pocket and produced 3 photos that I'd printed out. I threw Roisin's photo on the desk.

"Fuck, she's nice!" Matthew commented.

I then tossed him the photo of Deirdre.

"Wow, I can see the family resemblance."

And lastly lovely Ciara.

"You fucking pervert, she is too young." My kid brother said.

"Bollox, she is 19!"

"You fucked his three daughters over a house?" Matthew asked.

"It wasn't a house," I replied. "It was a €250,000 property."

"Joseph, we own a multi-million portfolio of properties. Their father is small fry."

"It's the principal little brother, the principle."

"How did you get the 3 of them into bed?" He asked.

"Easy," I replied. "The grandmother is a creature of habit. Goes shopping in same day, same time. She parks in the same spot away from the other cars to make parking easier. The old nail in the tyre trick and she had a puncture and I was on hand to help."

"Please don't tell me you did that 'I've something in my head' routine?" Matthew asked.

"Ha ha ha... Course I did, it never fails."

"You know I've never asked you my brother, but what IS this thing in your head?"

I sat in his chair and mirrored his position with my hands behind my head and replied.

"Well we all have one brother, it's my brain!"