Upstairs Encounter Ch. 04

Story Info
Alexis' journey with Saddle Tramp continues.
1.4k words
4.25
31.4k
0
1

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 11/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke in a fog, vaguely aware of the soft bedding underneath me and covering me. Cautiously, I stretched my body, finding that I was no longer bound. I opened my eyes and saw only blurred light at first. The large chair was on the other side of the room and I struggled to discern whether he was sitting there or not. I jumped with a start when his hand caressed my cheek.

"Welcome back, Alexis." He slid under the covers with me, our naked bodies in warm contact under the soft comforter.

I snuggled into him, weakly, gratefully. I leaned up to kiss his jaw line and whispered with ragged voice, "Thank you." His arm tightened around my shoulders. I whispered softly, emboldened by his tenderness, "What, what can I do for you?"

He chuckled warmly... "Be patient, Alexis, all in good time. But I appreciate the offer." We lay there together comfortably for a blissful time. He kissed my cheek and said, "Alexis, it is time for you to finish the lesson."

I whimpered and held tightly to him whispering plaintively, "Please no, please no, please no. I'll do anything for you! Please?"

"Yes, you will, but there is one final step to complete." He sat up slowly and moved so that he was positioned between my legs. He lifted my hips and I could see that his cock was erect and so close to my pussy.

I leaned back into the pillows and every fiber of my being cried out: YES!!!

He moaned with pleasure as he slid his cock deeply inside me and slowly began fucking me. His hands roamed my body, squeezing my breasts and pinching my nipples. It was so strange though. I could feel the pressure of his hands on my body. I could tell his cock was moving in and out of me but I realized immediately that I could not FEEL it.

There was no sensation of arousal or even friction, not on my clit, not inside my pussy, not on my breasts. I pumped my hips up urgently, hoping to achieve some sensation, but it was no use. There was nothing, no sensation at all aside from physical pressure and benign contact. I looked up at him and he grinned before he moaned loudly, clearly pleasuring himself in my tight wet pussy.

"Oh Alexis, this feels so fucking good. Don't you agree?" He laughed.

"What, what is wrong with me? I, I, I can't... I can't feel it!!"

"It is the final step of the lesson, as I told you. You offered yourself to me and I accepted. Now I will fuck you and enjoy every moment of it and finally take from you the pleasure that you neglected to offer me. And the final lesson for you is that you will not feel a thing."

He grinned wickedly as he saw the frightened look on my face, "Don't worry my hungry little whore; this is only temporary thanks to a rare ointment I came across in my travels across Asia years ago. You will feel pressure but no sensation. No arousal. But you will unselfishly fuck me until I cum. Then and only then will we continue our exploration. Understand?"

I smiled and wrapped my legs around his body, nodding, pulling his hips toward me. I looked into his eyes. "Yes, Steve, I understand. Please fuck me. Use this whore's body as you wish."

I could tell my words pleased him and he began fucking me deeply. I studied his face and watched as perspiration glistened, listened as he grunted and growled. He gripped my body and fucked me with a fury I hadn't yet seen in him. He was always so controlled; his sudden abandon of his composure gave me courage to offer more to him.

"Steve? Please let me suck your cock." He stopped for a moment and looked into my eyes, panting a little. I pulled my body away from his cock and gently pushed him back on the bed.

"Please let me do this for you" I whispered. I leaned over him and took his cock into my mouth, the head stretching my lips. I swirled my tongue around the head, cleaning my own juices from it, moaning softly at the delicious tang of it. I lowered my head so that his cock pushed deeper and deeper into my mouth and throat. I began slowly and deliberately, gently sucking. All the while my tongue was continually swirling and exploring his tumescent flesh. I settled into a rhythm, fucking his cock with my mouth.

My hands roamed his body, fingernails trailing his chest and abdomen, raking down to his thighs and then back up to his balls. I held them tenderly, giving them little squeezes, moaning with emotional pleasure as each squeeze caused his cock to swell inside my mouth. He gripped the back of my head, entwining his fingers in my hair, and pushed my face even further down and I felt the head against the tight ring of muscle at the back of my throat. I fought the urge to gag as he jerked his hips up and the head of his cock popped through the ring and truly into deep throat. He held there, grunting and growling, pumping slowly. I grazed his balls and thighs with my fingernails and he growled deep and low, almost a purr.

"Look at me, Alexis!" He growled. I looked up at him with wide blue eyes, his pubic hair tickling my lips. I slid my hand underneath his body and squeezed his ass, gripping it and caressing it. I slowly worked my way over his ass cheeks toward his asshole and I felt him tense as I brushed over the tight pucker with my finger. I slid my pinkie finger carefully inside, just the tip and then gently tugged it, just teasing the entrance of the sensitive little hole.

He growled loudly and thrust so deep that I lost my breath for a long moment. He pulled out suddenly and grabbed me, kissing me deeply. His teeth were hitting mine and his lips were bruising mine. He gripped my breasts tightly and moved his mouth down, biting my skin, marking me.

Suddenly he flipped my body over on the bed and pulled my hips back to his. Without warning and without any lube other than my own saliva he rammed forcibly into my ass. It was indescribably savage, hungry, animalistic and wild. Our bodies were sweating and swaying together. His thick cock was stretching my asshole as he was fucking me so deeply.

I growled soft and low "I am your whore, Steve."

Grunt, thrust...

"Fuck my ass, Steve."

He growled, deep and low,

"Give me your cum, please! PLEASE! Let me have your cum baby, mark me with it! Let me make you cum, please!!!"

I pushed my hips back against his, moving in time with his rhythm. I could feel his cock swell and throb inside my ass and then he screamed "Alexis, my sweet whore!!!!!" He pulled out of my ass and covered my hips with his cum, and then he grabbed my waist and flipped me over onto my back and emptied his cock over my breasts and chin.

I touched the cum on my chin and pulled it to my lips. "Mmmmmmmmm!" I grinned up at him coyly, blissfully listening to his laughter while he was still panting in his powerful release.

I looked into his eyes, "Am I forgiven?"

He smiled softly, his control returning. "You were never in need of forgiveness, Alexis. You were in need of a lesson. If you will go into the next room, you will find everything you need to bathe and change so that you can join me for dinner. You must be starving."

My stomach growled and we both laughed. He gave my ass a sharp slap and winked at me as he spoke, "By the way, the hot water of the bath will deactivate the ointment. Now go wash up, dinner will be ready in 30 minutes."

I took a luxurious bath, after which I put on the silk negligee hanging on the dressing table. The dinner was delicious and the conversation was casual; it struck me that he was truly charming, a southern gentleman through and through. As my eyelids began to droop during dessert, Steve walked to my chair and lifted me bodily. He gently placed me in the fresh bed linens and kissed my hand.

"Get some sleep, Alexis. Our exploration will continue...soon."

I fell asleep to the sound of his footsteps and never even heard the door open or close as he made his exit.