Upstairs Encounter Ch. 09

Story Info
He takes Alexis back downstairs for more training.
3k words
4.14
28.6k
1
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 11/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wrapped in a large towel, I sat in his lap on the large leather chair. He brushed my hair, playing with the damp curls while I recovered my breath.

He stopped brushing and pulled me close, growling playfully in my ear, "Did you enjoy your swim, my dear?"

I sighed and nodded.

He stroked my throat gently from chin to sternum, "You have far exceeded my expectations, Alexis. I suspected there was more to you when I first saw you. However, I must admit, I was not expecting you to progress so quickly. I'm very pleased with you, my little whore."

I closed my eyes, reveling in his praise, hungry for it now. I needed it now, literally like I needed air to breathe.

"Alexis. Open your eyes." I look into his green eyes and they seem to sparkle.

"The day's adventure is not over yet." I looked at him expectantly. "Did you get a good look at the bar downstairs when you were waiting?"

I nodded, "I think so. I liked the look of it actually. It looked very rustic, kind of a throwback to something you only see in movies anymore."

He smiled. "And did you notice the stockade on the far wall?"

I shook my head slowly, "No, I must have missed those."

His smile turned to a wicked grin, "I was hoping that was the case. Now that you know they are there, I can tell you what your next task is to be. I should tell you that only my most promising subjects are taken to this point of the training and beyond. I am very pleased with you so far and I know that you will complete the journey. I know it, Alexis."

He had urgency in his voice that I hadn't heard before, as though it were very important to him for me to complete this, whatever that meant!

He continued, "You will walk downstairs wearing only your bra and panties. You will walk to the stockade and willingly lay your head and wrists in the appropriate places and wait for someone to close and lock the upper piece."

I shook my head and whispered, "No. No, I can't do that."

He frowned, "You can and you will, Alexis. That is, you will if you ever hope to actually feel my cock inside your tight wet pussy." My pussy throbbed at these words.

He continued, "Don't you want my cock inside your mouth, between your breasts or inside your tight little asshole?"

I trembled. I looked into his eyes, gauging whether he meant what he was saying. I gasped at the thought of having his cock anywhere inside my body. I was very aware of a violent throbbing in my clit; I was physically aching for what he was offering.

His eyes were hard as steel as he spoke, "If you want any of that from me, you will follow my instructions. And you will do this NOW."

He stood up and I slid off of his lap onto the arm of the chair. He yanked the towel off of my body and walked to the bedside table. He took a pair of black lace panties and a matching bra out of the drawer and tossed them to me.

"You have sixty seconds to decide. Do you walk downstairs to the stocks wearing this, thereby proving your commitment to our journey together?"

He paused and looked intently at me before continuing, "Or do I give you a new dress and send you to your car to leave this place. You will leave this place and will never see me or hear from me again."

I slid down into the seat of the chair, stunned.

He spoke his final booming command, "CHOOSE, ALEXIS. NOW."

I had no choice really. My body was running this show now. I stood and slipped on the panties and bra, turned on my heel without looking at him. His laughter was cruelly taunting me. I opened the door and could still hear his satisfied laughter for a second even after I had shut the heavy soundproofed door. My legs were shaking as I walked down the stairs. It was twilight and the light inside the bar was different. It was noticeably darker with many shadows. A few lamps and light fixtures cast dusky light randomly in the space. I looked into the far corner and, sure enough, there was an old authentic-looking stockade standing there. The upper piece was lifted in preparation for me.

Glancing around the bar, I was surprised to see how many people were in the room. There were two men at a corner table, drinking whiskey. They looked to be in their 50's and I guessed that they had worked in some form of physical labor all their lives. There was a young man I thought might be in his 20's. He looked nervous, fidgeting and smiling shyly in my direction, and was sitting with an older man who looked similar to him. I thought it might be his father, or perhaps his uncle? What was this??? There were several other shadowy figures who were sitting in the darker sections of the room and I couldn't tell you anything about them. Most were wearing cowboy hats and jeans and boots. And, of course, the bartender was there. I looked at him as I walked down the stairs, hoping to catch his eye. I was certain that he knew what I was getting into and I wondered why he didn't help me. I knew he was aware of me walking down the stairs. All the other men were staring at me hungrily, but the bartender avoided my stare. I walked past him, then past the table with the young man and his relative, finally arriving at the other side of the bar and the stockade.

I took a deep breath and, again, wondered what the hell I was doing here and how I had gotten to this point. I should run to my car, but I couldn't. And Steve knew it. I could feel him up on the landing, even without looking up. I knew that he was watching me. He was not controlling me physically, but he was confident that I would follow his instruction.

I took another deep breath and I bent over, placing my throat in the large center opening and laying my wrists in the openings on either side. My body was bent and my lace-covered ass was facing the open room. I heard footsteps and braced myself. The upper piece closed on me and I heard a heavy lock click shut. I closed my eyes and then felt a tap on my hand. It was such a deferential touch for me in this position; it almost made me laugh. I opened my eyes and saw the bartender kneeling in front of the stockade; his face was very close to mine. I was tempted to spit in his face, but I knew I'd probably pay for it so I resisted. I just glared at him, feeling a deep sense of completely irrational anger and betrayal.

He whispered to me, speaking very rapidly as though he didn't have much time, "Don't be angry with me, ma'am. I know you are confused by all this. Trust me; you will not regret this after you leave here."

The expression on my face must have been as transparent as glass. He smiled, "Oh yes, you'll be allowed to leave. Please don't worry. Steve knows what he's doing. Don't be afraid, alright? Just allow yourself to experience this like a wave washing over you. Let it lift you to the heights that he aspires to for you. He has great hopes for you. Trust him, Alexis. Trust me. You won't be sorry." He stopped suddenly and stood, giving my hand a quick squeeze. I knew Steve was approaching, his all too familiar heavy footsteps resounding in the still quiet room.

I heard Steve's voice, "So, Brad, how are we doing here?"

So the bartender was Brad, I thought.

Brad nodded, "All secure here, Steve." I was not surprised at the deference that Brad showed Steve; I suspected everyone who came into contact with Steve reacted the same way to his charisma and confidence.

Steve's smile sounded in his voice, "Excellent."

He leaned down and kissed my cheek and then whispered, "Well done, my little whore. I'll bet your pussy has already soaked through those little panties in anticipation of all these cocks." He reached underneath my body and pressed firmly on the crotch of the panties. He whistled soft and low, "My, my, my. What a wet little slut cunt. Good little whore."

He gripped the crotch of the flimsy panties and ripped them off my body in one easy motion. His hands trailed up my abdomen to the center of my bra...I heard a loud RIP as it too was taken easily off of me. He dropped the lace rags onto the floor and stood up to address the room.

"Good evening, gentlemen. You all know why you are here and you know the rules."

They all murmured affirmatively.

"Excellent. Has Brad given you your placement in the queue?"

Again, they murmured. I cringed. He may as well have been talking about taking a number at the butcher shop. I almost laughed at the thought; it was not too far off in terms of analogy.

"Begin."

I could not see them, but within several minutes I felt multiple pairs of hands on my body and the tip of a cock slipping up and down my wet pussy lips. Without warning, the cock slammed deep inside me. It was a very thick and very long cock. This man began rhythmically fucking me with rapid strokes.

I heard a voice from off to the side, "Slow down, man, you're going to blow your wad before you get your money's worth out of her cunt."

There was a pause and then I heard the man fucking me answer breathlessly, "Sure thing, Uncle Stu. Thanks!"

His strokes slowed slightly, but I could feel that he was close to the edge. I purposely tightened my cunt on his cock and that was all it took. He pulled out and covered my ass and back with his hot thick cum. I could hear his groans and grunts. Several pairs of hands smeared his cum over my back.

I felt Steve's mouth near my ear. He growled and nipped at my earlobe, "I should punish you for that, my naughty slut. You used your greedy little cunt to force him to a premature eruption." He laughed, "My clever little whore. Let's see if you are able to do that to all these cocks."

I tried to look at him but couldn't turn my head effectively, "How...how many are there, Steve?"

He chuckled with wicked glee, "Plenty, Alexis. Don't you worry."

I could hear a heavy scraping on the floor and sensed something being placed behind me. I heard a voice behind and above me and realized it was a platform of sorts; one of the men had climbed up on it, waiting. Another man gripped my hips and rammed his cock into me.

"Let Uncle Stu show you fellas how this is done right!"

He moved his hips and ground into me, expertly finding my g-spot. I gasped and moaned out loud.

Stu laughed out loud, "Fuck yeah! What did I tell ya?" He pumped steadily, massaging my sensitive spot with the tip of his cock. The man above me spat on my ass and smeared it onto my asshole. He eased his cock head into the tight resistant hole. Once the head was in, he slammed in deep, groaning loudly. Stu groaned as well, obviously each of them feeling the movement of the other cock through my membrane. I was completely stretched, both holes fucked and my body was approaching heightened arousal.

Once again, I tightened my Kegel muscles and squeezed both cocks. The men shouted in surprise.

Stu slapped my ass, "YOU! YOU BITCH!!"

He then said under his breath, "I don't care what the fucking rules are, this slut is getting my cum inside her cunt." He groaned and then suddenly, his cock pulled out.

Steve growled, "NO!"

I heard a thud and guessed that Steve had pushed him off of me and onto the ground.

"That's the last time, Stu." Steve said with cold calm anger, "Leave. NOW!"

Stu angrily stomped out the door and soft footsteps followed; I could only assume that Stu's nephew didn't want to miss his ride. Meanwhile, the cock in my ass pulled out and sprayed my body with gobs of hot cum. Once again, multiple pairs of hands spread cum on my body like lotion, spreading it to my abdomen and underneath my body to my breasts.

Steve returned to me as two more men moved into position. "Well done, Alexis." He laughed a soft but genuine laugh and whispered, "I never liked that asshole Stu anyway."

Two more men began fucking my holes, one in my cunt and one in my ass. This time a third man moved to the other side of the stockade so that his cock was touching my face.

He held my cheeks and said gently "Open wide." I obeyed and he began fucking my mouth, slowly at first and then building speed.

Steve's voice was in my ear, gravelly and deep, "Good girl. Take those cocks, my sweet. These men think they are using you, but we know better. Don't we, my slut? You will use them. Use them to drive yourself to new heights. Use them to cum for me. This is what you were made for, what your body begs for. Let yourself go, don't hold back, Alexis. Give in to it. Give in to all of it. NOW."

He gently stroked my cheek and growled one more time in my ear; it was too much. My body rocked with orgasm, my head void of anything save the orgasm. Wild animal grunts escaped my lips, muffled by a strange man's long cock. I felt something give way in my mind, taking to heart what Steve had said. I let myself fall into the orgasm and it felt like a leap from a cliff. Once it began, I was unable to stop my orgasm. My muscles clenched and spasmed, milking two men's cocks.

I screamed and moaned, vibrating the third man's cock with my voice and my lips. I could hear them moaning. I could feel their hands gripping my body tightly. I continued to cum, seemingly without end in sight.

Steve was in the distance and I heard his praise "That's it, baby. Yes, Alexis. Own this, my slut. Don't resist. Don't hold back. You are so pleasing; you are such a good girl."

His praise sparked renewed energy in my orgasm and I screamed and bucked. I honestly don't know how long my body continued to cum. All three men pulled out of my holes and covered me with cum. It landed hotly on my face, my tits, my ass, and my thighs.

I heard retreating footsteps and the door opening and closing several times. I was still shuddering in the aftermath and continuation of my epic orgasm when I realized there was a pair of hands still smoothing over my skin, caressing me gently. He moved behind me and slid his cock inside me. It wasn't very long but it was extremely thick. My eyes filled with tears and I wondered if it could be Steve? Could it be him? Finally? His voice in my ear quickly answered my unasked question.

"You still have more inside you. My trusted confidante can no doubt coax it out of you. Right, Brad?"

Brad answered with a guttural, "YES!"

Brad fucked me slowly, gently urging my orgasms to continue. His hands were constantly roaming my body gently and carefully. I moaned and let myself slide deeper into the sensation.

Steve picked up the lace scraps and put them in my mouth and then pinched my nose shut. "Focus, Alexis. Give me everything. You are mine now. I will be in your head forever. I want you to cum until your body in incapable of cumming any more. And then I want one more from you. Give it to me. NOW, ALEXIS!"

It happened just as he asked; I came and came and came, squeezing Brad's cock with my cunt. It was a fire in my belly and hot electricity in my clit. My head filled with white hot desire. Every fiber in my body was humming like a machine. And when, at last, I had cum for the last time and I thought I would surely faint, he released my nose and removed the cloth from my mouth.

He whispered softly, "One more, my slut."

As I sucked in a long raspy breath, I had to fight the sobs that threatened when I had that final orgasm on his command. It was, up to that point, the single most powerful sensation I had ever experienced in my life. Brad came seconds later, pulling out and adding his cum to the other cum coating my body.

The intensity of the experience was so overwhelming that I can't remember clearly how I was taken from the stockade or how I got back upstairs or who actually cleaned my body. All I remember was feeling a sense of wonder that my body was able to achieve that pinnacle of arousal and release.

But my greater sense of wonder was at the fact that he knew it was there all along. I know without a doubt that I fell asleep instantly when someone, I assume Steve, placed me in my bed. I know that I slept a deep and dreamless sleep for a great many hours. I have no doubt that he was there the whole time, watching over me and planning the next step of my journey.