Uptight Chloe Backstory Ch. 01

Story Info
Chloe considers expanding her sexual horizons.
1.6k words
3.94
41.7k
9

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 06/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for the positive reaction to the story "Uptight Chloe Opened Up". Some of the email comments asked about backstory, so here's the first installment. "Uptight Chloe Opened Up" picks up at week 6 of her sexual awakening. This story outlines the first few weeks.

------------------

Geoff scratched his head. He'd never anticipated that something like this might come up and he wasn't sure what to do about it. He poured himself a cold cup of coffee from the pot on the stove, didn't even bother to think about warming it up. It didn't matter. He didn't much like coffee anyway. It was just something to sip.

Upstairs, his beautiful, 44-year old wife Chloe was laying on the bed, masturbating for the third time tonight with a vibrator and her new pink dildo. It came in the mail today. She'd wanted to rip it open as soon as she recognized the label, but had promised to wait till he got home from work.

Geoff thought back over what she'd told him just a few short nights ago. He still found it a little hard to believe, a little hard to accept, but he knew better than to ask too many questions. He'd have to be certifiably crazy to consider his wife's sexual awakening a "problem".

She said it had all started casually enough. She was having her usual Monday morning coffee with her four girlfriends - married mothers like her whose children were now in their late teens or early twenties and either moved or moving out. The conversations went along the usual lines, television, the prices of clothes, and jokes about their husbands insatiable sex drives.

The five of them had known each other nearly two decades. As the years went by, the word 'insatiable' had undergone an evolution from 'he wants it every night' to 'he wants it more than on birthdays and holidays'. In the early years, they talked about their own sexual wants, fantasies, desires, but those days were long gone. Now, she recognized their conversation as the same kind she saw on countless television shows - the ones that reflected sexless women and clownish husbands. She hadn't given it much thought, just assumed that was how life went. Until recently.

Chloe and Geoff's life had settled into a sexual rut. They'd still find time to make love once or twice a month. He'd always initiate it. Only, of course, after they were safely in bed, lights out, and kids away for the night at a friend or relative's place for an overnight. It was always pleasant, involved a lot of hugging and kissing, a quiet, polite orgasm for him, then her cuddling up and falling asleep, her back spooned against his belly. He'd always make sure to wipe himself dry so she didn't feel anything damp or sticky against her when she fell asleep.

Once in a while, he'd sneak in an additional session of "doing the laundry by hand" for himself, lying stiffly on his side of the bed, dreaming who knew what fantasies, then holding his breath so she wouldn't wake up when he came. Sometimes, she was already awake and smiled benignly. If he needed to do that, well, she was OK with that.

That was pretty much their sex life until two weeks ago. In that time, she'd gone from giving him subtle clues that she might be approachable for sex to using a vibrator her girlfriend had given her. Four nights ago, she confessed to him that she'd masturbated while he was at work. Earlier tonight, she told him that the dildo she'd ordered online had arrived. When they went upstairs at eight o'clock, she'd let him watch her masturbate for the first time every. Then, they'd made love and she came again. He was exhausted, but she was just getting started, so he'd come downstairs for a break while she continued by herself. She expected him back soon.

Geoff drained the coffee from the mug and went to the sink, rinsed it out, set it in the dishwasher. He took two glasses and a pitcher from the counter, put in a tray full of ice cubes, then filled it with cold water. If things got any more intense upstairs, they'd both need something cold to drink later.

----

Chloe flicked the vibrator off but held it pressed hard against her crotch, waiting for the shudders to subside. She gulped air, panting hard, sweat dripping down into her eyes. She looked at the dildo laying on the bed beside her, still in its plastic shell. She hadn't opened it yet. She asked herself, am I ready for the next step? Can I really do this?

Geoff opened the door and stared at her. She looked at him for a second, then turned her eyes away. "Don't look at me," she said. A feeling of shame came over her and she pulled the bedsheet up around her shoulders.

What am I doing? she wondered. Geoff put the pitcher and glasses on the nightstand and climbed onto the bed beside her. He put his arms around her and pulled her close, kissed her forehead, cheeks, ears. She felt herself melt into the safety of his arms.

"Is this okay?" she whispered. She felt his face shift as he smiled. "Who's getting hurt?" She relaxed and smiled. That was one of their ways of saying 'I trust you' and 'everything is all right'.

Chloe pushed herself back and looked into Geoff's eyes. "This is just so, so strange for me. And so exciting! I feel like I've discovered a whole new world!" She slid her feet apart, pushed the sheet off of her body. "When Kristy loaned me the vibrator, I really didn't think I'd enjoy it so much. I felt like it would be, I don't know...an insult to you." She fingered the white plastic head, still damp and sticky with her juices. "But, it's just so amazing..." She pulled her knees up and then leg them drop apart sideways, opening herself up wide. Geoff stared. She'd never been so wanton, not while they were dating, not on the honeymoon, not on their wild Jamaican vacations. "It has a variable speed..." her voice was getting softer, dreamier. She turned the device on, rubbed it slowly between her legs, gently along the outer lips. "You can set it to go faster or slower..." She leaned her head back against the headboard and closed her eyes. "...or make it pulse..." She was breathing quicker now, mouth open and gaping. Her belly was quivering, nipples stiff, mouth trembling. "Oh, Geoff, f..f...f..."

"Fuck you?" he asked.

"Y..yes...fu..."

Geoff reached for her, slid her down until she was flat on the bed. "Still can't say the word, can you?" He pushed her legs further apart, rubbed himself until he was hard, the head of his cock slightly slick with precum.

"No...no, I can't..." she clicked the vibrator into high speed and shook her head. "Come on..." she whispered, raising her hips. "Put it in me..."

Geoff looked down at her. He'd always loved her body, especially in the last few years. Before the kids, they were both swimmers and bikers, muscled in that lithe way that didn't show bulk, but sinew. And, after the kids were born, she'd worked like mad to get that body back. Successfully. Now, in the tension leading up to another orgasm, every muscle was tense, outlined clearly underneath her skin. It turned him on. And her nipples. She'd never had much up top, they'd grown some while she was nursing, but was back to her boyish chest now. Except for the nipples. They'd elongated over the years of nursing and now stood nearly an inch long when she was turned on. Like now. He leaned forward and took the left one between his lips, nibbling gently. She came right away, grunting loudly, digging her nails into the back of his shoulder and pulling him tight against her.

Geoff pulled his head back, held himself up on his arms, looked down at her, waiting for her to stop shuddering. When the orgasm subsided, he looked at her. This time, there was no hesitation, no uncertainty in her. She smiled, wrapped one of her legs around his back, tried to pull him closer.

"Come on..." she coaxed.

Geoff took a deep breath, then said softly, "ask me to fuck you."

Chloe closed her eyes, switched the vibrator to pulse, calmed her breath. "Geoff..." she said quietly. "I want you." The feeling was rising inside her, she as going to cum again, she knew it. And soon. She wanted something inside her.

"Say it," he whispered. He raised his hips, lowered them, rubbed the head of his cock against the inside of her thigh.

Chloe looked at the dildo. It would feel so good up inside her. Pushing her open, pressing deep inside her belly. She looked at Geoff. His cock would feel so good. But she couldn't say it. His head moved forward and she knew she would give in. But not yet. His mouth closed around her right nipple, she felt the warm breath, then the wet of his lips and tongue, lightly moving up and down along the nipple. She felt the thousands of nerve endings leaping alive, feeding electricity directly to her clitoris.

"Say it."

"I want...I want..."

Geoff shifted his position and pressed the head of his cock between her lower lips. He slid forward and back, teasing her, whispering in her ear.

"Say it. Say it."

Chloe closed her eyes as the feeling overwhelmed her, pushed her hips forward hard, and yelled "yes, fuck me! FUCK ME!" as he slid deep inside her.