Uptight Chloe Backstory Ch. 02

Story Info
Chloe plays with her new toys.
2.8k words
4.11
29.2k
4

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 06/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...this story picks up where Chloe Backstory ch 01 leaves off...

------------------

The rest of that night was a non-stop marathon. Once Chloe had crossed that line - once she'd allowed herself to actually say the F-word - another reservoir of long-suppressed desire gushed out of her. She exhausted Geoff quickly, then cuddled close to him and asked him if he'd like to try her new sex toys with her.

Geoff knew how to use the vibrator Chloe had brought home - he'd experimented with those on other girlfriends - but he had never used a dildo on a woman before - in fact, he had actually never seen one outside of an adult bookstore. He hesitated. When she'd ordered it online a few nights ago, they'd both giggled and smiled, enjoying the surfing like it was a new kind of adventure game for grown-ups. But he hadn't really given any thought to what they'd do when it arrived.

On the other hand, he'd seen enough women using them in videos to have the basic idea. She handed the package to him. He peeled apart the halves of the plastic case and removed the long pink cock.

"Did you take the lube out of the package?" he asked. She climbed off the edge of the bed and rummaged around the nightstand until she found a bottle of AstroGlide. She put one knee on the bed and tossed it to him.

"I'm going to get some water, do you want some?" she smiled.

He shook his head. "I'm OK."

She walked to the dresser and picked up one of the glasses he'd brought up earlier. Then, she dipped her hand into the pitcher and took out a handful of ice cubes, dropped them into the glass. He watched her and smiled. Chloe reached into the pitcher again and took a single ice cube out, raised it to her forehead and rubbed it slowly from one temple to the other.

"Mmmm..." she hummed, bringing it slowly down her right cheek. Geoff watched as the small beads of water trickled down her forehead and into her eyebrows. She slid the ice cube across her chin, then back around to her left cheek. It left a trail of small, cool beads he could see from the bed.

He flipped the top of the bottle open and squeezed a bit of lube onto the head of the rubber cock, smearing it around with his fingers. Chloe watched his movements closely, her eyes shining. She slid the ice cube across her lips now, parting them slightly, feeling the cool water drip onto her tongue. Geoff smeared the lube down the side of the shaft, coating half of its ten inch length generously. Chloe put the ice cube into the glass then filled it with water and returned to the bed.

"How do you want it?" Geoff asked, a tease in his voice.

"Are you going to make me ask for it? Like you did before?" She set the glass on the nightstand, then stepped onto the bed, feet wide, straddling him. She raised her arms and pressed her hands against the ceiling, steadying herself.

"Are you?" she asked. Geoff watched, eyes wide, as she slowly rotated her hips, then bent her knees, squatting just barely but enough for him to see her lips part.

"Are you going to make me ask you?" she repeated, widening the circle she made with her hips and squatting deeper.

"Are you going to make me ask you to fuck me with that dildo?" Now, she pushed herself forward toward him, squatting further, her fingertips barely touching the ceiling. "Are you going to shove that big rubber dong deep up into my va...deep up into my pussy?"

Geoff raised it and held it up, pressed just against the opening.

"Your cunt. Say 'cunt'."

She broke into a wide smile. "Are you going to fuck my hot cunt with that big dildo?" Geoff pushed upward hard and slid nearly half of the thing into her in one stroke. Chloe gasped but rammed herself down hard to meet it, started moving forward and back while Geoff pushed up and down. After just a few strokes, she lost her balance and fell forward, caught herself with her arms against the wall and dropped to her knees on top of him. Geoff held the rubber cock in both hands and she humped back and forth faster and faster until she was near cumming.

"I want to hear you this time," he whispered in her ear. She shook her head and he immediately pulled the cock nearly out of her.

"No!" she screamed, sliding her body back as far as she could, forcing the thing back up inside her. Geoff countered her movements though, pulling back when she slid back, not letting her push it any deeper.

"I want to hear you," he repeated.

"Geoff, I'm not.,.I don't...unhhhh..." she groaned as he buried it deep inside her. "I...I..." He pulled it back again, teasing her, not letting it penetrate her.

"Let me hear you..." and he rammed it back into her. This time she moaned loudly "...nnnnnhhhh!...yes!...yes....oh fuck!....aaaaahhhhh!!!! FUCK ME FUCK ME!!!!!" This time, he matched her pace, pushing deep as she pushed down, pulling it nearly all the way out when she moved up. He held it with only one hand now, she was taking nearly the whole thing, opening her thighs wider and pushing down hard against his hand. "COME ON!! FUCK ME!! DEEPER! PUSH IT!!! DEEPER!!! I'M CUMMING...YES...YES!!!"

Chloe collapsed on top of Geoff, held him tight while she slowly stopped trembling from the orgasm. She reached around between her legs and slid the rubber cock out of her, dropping it on the bed between his legs.

"Do you want in?" she whispered in his ear.

"I'm exhausted," he answered, kissing her neck.

"Do you want to take a nap?"

"A nap? It's one in the morning. We should get to sleep," he laughed.

"I can't. I'm all wound up."

Geoff ran his hands over her bottom. She purred. He didn't know what to think, wasn't sure what to do next. "I hate to say this, but I'm pretty wiped out. Don't you think we should get some rest? We can pick up tomorrow..."

Chloe didn't answer. She had slid off of him and was laying on her right side. She raised her left leg straight up into the air, pointed her toe toward the ceiling, stretched. "I'm just so...antsy. This is like a whole new world to me and I don't want to miss a thing."

Geoff cupped his hand around the back of her neck, pulled her close and kissed her on the mouth. She opened her lips and shot her tongue out against his teeth.

"Whoa, whoa there!" he chuckled, pulling his head back. "Let me at least catch my breath!" She grinned and slapped him playfully across the cheek. "I guess you DO need a nap." Her left hand snaked across his belly and touched his limp flesh. He stiffened slowly. "Or maybe not..."

"Really, I'm not up to it right now," he said, pressing his hand against hers, keeping her from moving. They lay that way for a few minutes, then she turned her head slightly away from him.

"Geoff?"

"Hmm?"

"Is your computer here?"

"Um, yeah. It's usually nearby. Why?"

"I was wondering...about those movies you watch?" She kept her eyes straight ahead, staring at the ceiling as she talked.

"Movies?"

She pushed herself up on one arm, leaned her face close to his. "Yes, the movies. I know about them, I'm not always asleep when you come up here you know..."

Geoff blushed and started to offer an explanation, but she pushed a finger against his lips. "It's not a big deal. I read Cosmo, I know about guy things."

"You never said anything about it."

"No, because I never really cared. And I still don't." She paused. "In fact..." She sat up. "I'm curious. Tell me about it."

"Um..."

"What's your favorite thing to watch?"

Geoff squirmed. He knew that she was opening up, but wasn't sure exactly how far this was going to go.

"Why don't you tell me what you think you'd like to see?" he countered. "Maybe I can find it out there."

"I don't know. I don't know what to look for. You should just tell me what you like to watch and I'll see if I like it."

Geoff felt cornered. Even though she'd been rushing down this road pretty quickly in the last week or so, he didn't know enough about her sexually to know what she might react to badly. Threesomes? Spankings? Other women using vibrators? What did she want to see? What would make her uncomfortable?

"You're being awfully quiet," she prodded after another few minutes.

"I'm just no sure what you'd want to see is all..."

"OK, I'll help you." Chloe sat up, reached for one of the pillows, hugged it tight against her. "Do you remember back before the kids were born, someone recommended a movie to you called Nine and a Half Weeks? Someone at work told you that he and his wife had watched it, then had a wild night of lovemaking?"

Geoff grinned. It had been one of his biggest mistakes. While neither of them was particularly prudish, the movie went too far in too many ways for either of them to really enjoy it. It was the story of two strangers who got together for nine and a half weeks of intense sex. He recalled it as a lot of tying up, a lot of risky behavior in public, and one scene with Kim Basinger and Mickey Rourke in an alleyway in the rain. They'd gone to bed embarrassed and celibate that night.

"One of those scenes..." She stopped, put her face deeper into the pillow. Geoff reached out and stroked her hair, pulled her close again. They hugged for several minutes, neither of them saying anything. Then, Chloe pushed him slightly back and flattened the pillow across her lap. She smoothed it with the palms of her hands. "More than one of those scenes actually. I remember the arc of the movie. Why it scared me. It wasn't what he was doing with her - to her - it was what she was doing to herself."

Geoff didn't remember the movie that well and just nodded.

"He unlocked Pandora's box for her and all kinds of things came out. I remember reading a review of the movie after we'd watched it. The writers kept talking about how Rourke's character was so evil and horrible because he kept pushing her further and further. What I remember from the movie was just the opposite. He was working to keep ahead of her. She'd resist - vocally at least - but was on a journey to discovering some things that were locked up very deep inside of her. Her need to submit." She patted the pillow again. "It scared me. I wonder if I have something like that inside of me..."

Geoff shook his head and reached for her. "That was a movie, it was scripted out and it was meant to be extreme." He said it, but wasn't even convincing himself. They both knew it was allegedly based on a true story. Besides, he had no doubt that those kinds of things happened, with or without having seen the film.

"And there's a huge difference with you. You have me. We are in his together. She was being used, manipulated, taken advantage of."

Chloe nodded. She wasn't sure she felt any better. And she still felt puzzled. Did she have one of those women locked up inside of her? She remembered she'd been turned on by the movie, which made her even more uncomfortable. But, how terrible would it be to submit to someone? As long as they both knew it was a game, wouldn't it feel good to completely give control over to someone else? The thought sent a surprising flutter through her.

"Do you have anything like that?" She asked, a bit more quietly now. "On the internet?" Geoff was not much of an expert at finding things on the web, but he'd found a few websites that specialized in free, amateur porn. His own fetishes ran toward lingerie and group sex, but he'd peeked at several of the other categories as well. But what exactly was she interested in? Whipped cream, strawberries and chocolate sauce or handcuffs and a paddle?

"Well," he said softly. "It depends..." He watched her as she went to get the laptop. She handed it to him, leaned over him and gave him a peck on the forehead. He opened the top and pressed the power button. While the machine booted up, she cuddled against him, resting her head on his shoulder. Her knees pressed against his leg and she rested her right hand on his belly.

"I remember when he told her to masturbate for him. I was so offended. I wanted you to turn off the movie. But I didn't want to be a prude, so I watched." The computer came on and he launched a browser, typed in an address. "Is there one where...she's..." Chloe paused, unsure she wanted to continue. Was she going too fast? Was Pandora's box being tampered with? She flashed for a second on an image of herself in ten years, abandoned by Geoff, living alone in an apartment, masturbating in front of an endless porn loop on television. She laughed.

"What?" Geoff asked nervously.

She shook her head, kissed him. "It's not you. I just had this crazy image. Oh, my parents did a number on me, didn't they? Guilt, guilt, guilt."

Geoff slicked the "search" button and turned to Chloe. "What should I put in?"

She leaned sideways and looked at the screen. There were ads for vibrators and Viagra and small images of couples fucking, girls kissing each other, even an evil-looking woman holding a lit candle, standing in front of another woman who was tied to a table. What the hell? she thought.

"Put, um, 'blindfold' and 'vibrator'," she said. Geoff punched the letters and clicked SEARCH. There were over 1,200 hits in the amateur section. They scanned the thumbnails on the page and Chloe pointed to one that rated 5 out of 5 stars.

Geoff clicked it and it launched a full-screen image of a couple standing next to a cheap looking bed in a cheaper looking hotel room. The girl was naked except for a garter belt and a blindfold. Her hands were tied behind her back. The man was wearing black pants and a black t-shirt. He was muscular with jet black hair and a mask that covered his eyes. He pushed her gently onto the bed, then she swung her legs up and into place. He untied her hands, retied them to the corners of the bed. Then, he tied her ankles to the opposite corners. He raised her bottom and slid two pillows under her. Neither of them talked, the only sound in the room was an occasional squeak of the mattress or a shuffling of sheets.

The man stood up and walked toward the camera, adjusted it slightly, and zoomed in to capture her torso and face. Then, he reappeared in the frame, holding a vibrator and a feather. He flipped on the vibrator and pressed it against her belly, just below the navel. She moaned.

The video was nine minutes long. He teased her with the feather, then applied the vibrator between her legs, bringing her slowly to a huge orgasm. She was bucking up and down, straining at the ropes that held her wrists and ankles and screaming "yes, yes, yes!"

When it was finished, Chloe turned to look at Geoff. He'd obviously enjoyed it but was just as obviously concerned about her reaction.

"So there's a lot of this out there?" she asked. He nodded. "And these are real people?"

"I don't know. I'm just reading what the site says. It sure didn't look like a Hollywood production." They both laughed.

"It was so hot though. The way he started and stopped and started and stopped." She pushed the laptop aside and slid her leg up and down his. "What did you think?"

"I...haven't ever really understood the teasing thing. But she sure seemed to like it."

Chloe leaned forward and kissed his chest, just below the nipple. She was tempted to take his nipple in her mouth but felt uncomfortable and pushed the thought out of her mind.

"Yes, she did." She slid her leg higher, over his cock and onto his belly. "I think I would too. Maybe we can try it?" Geoff didn't answer. She looked at him and could tell he was wrestling with his desire for her and his exhaustion. She smiled.

"Why don't you go to sleep and let me surf a bit more?" she offered. "We can play again tomorrow night, if you like?"

Geoff pulled her close and kissed her again.

"I like."