Uptight Chloe Backstory Ch. 03

Story Info
Chloe aroused by Kristy in the sauna.
3.1k words
3.93
32.3k
5
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 06/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...Chloe continues to explore her new found sexual freedom and appetites...

--------------------------------------

Chloe pulled the towel from the top shelf of her locker then pushed it closed and spun the dial on the combination lock. She felt exhilarated, alive with energy. Today's workout had been intense and she'd run overtime, nearly ninety minutes of non-stop circuit training. As she took off her outfit (Orca 226 if you want a visual - blue), she noticed she was feeling every touch more intensely - the feel of her thumb against her shoulder as she pulled the straps down, the zipper against her chest, the nylon fabric sliding along her thighs and calves as she peeled it away from her skin.

She draped the suit across the bench to dry while she showered. As she walked by the mirrors on the way to the sauna, she noticed that every part of her body was covered with sweat. Her memory flashed back to one of the women in the movie she'd found last night after Geoff fell asleep. She'd used his avatar to surf the amateur porn sites and had been up all night watching movies. She'd been most attracted to the athletic women, small breasts (like her), lean, fit, and glistening. She'd been embarrassed watching one of the movies when she realized that the sheen on the woman was not sweat but her boyfriend's ejaculation. By the time she'd seen this for the third time, she was fascinated and couldn't wait to let Geoff cum on her so she could feel it on her skin. Maybe tonight.

Chloe stopped and looked at herself in the mirror. What was she becoming? Should she stop these explorations? How would she bring it up with him? How could she tell him that she was being turned on by the idea of actually watching the juice squirt out of his body, about feeling it splashing against her skin. Where? Her belly? Her...she still hesitated to use the word...tits?

She startled as a woman said "excuse me" and walked behind her. Chloe felt her throat tighten and gulped as she noticed herself in the mirror. She wasn't holding the towel up in front of her as she usually did at the gym, it was draped over her left shoulder. She was standing fully naked in front of the mirror, staring at her own body. She saw her nipples, stiff and dark brown and hard. Standing there naked felt wrong, but exciting. She looked down and noticed that her right hand was actually touching the inside of her thigh. She could feel her pussy...no, her cunt...swollen and damp. She thought about touching herself, how nice her fingers would feel along the lips, fingernails lightly scraping.

With an effort, Chloe shook her head and hurried to the sauna. When she stepped inside, she saw her friend sitting on the top bench.

"Kristy!"

"Chloe, hi. Wow, you look great." They were alone in the room, Kristy nodded toward the space next to her.

"It's been a great week," she said. There was a level of enthusiasm and eagerness in her voice and they both noticed it. She was feeling happier than she had in a long time and it showed. "And I just had a great workout."

"Was that before you got here?" Kristy asked, then chuckled.

Chloe felt a wide grin across her face, then froze. OMG! She had just practically admitted to her friend that she'd been using the vibrator! She was puzzled when she felt her nipples stiffening and her head getting light.

"No, no, I meant my workout! I..." chattering to mask her embarrassment.

Kristy put up her hands and laughed. "Hey, hey, relax. Here, sit down and relax.""

Chloe put the towel on the wooden bench and sat down on it. Trying to act nonchalant, she reached for the bucket and scooped a bowl of water, splashed it on the heating coils. They both closed their eyes and enjoyed the feeling of the steam as it washed over their bodies.

"What are you doing later?" Kristy asked.

Chloe recognized the tone. Small talk. Recover from the topic. She was relieved.

"Groceries, post office. The usual. You?"

"Drawing class today. Nude model. Mmmm..."

Chloe smiled. Her friend was in her mid-thirties - ten years plus younger than the rest of them - and the classic Free Spirit. She worked a free-lance job writing software for some company across the country and spent most of her time trying one thing or another. Photography. Clarinet. Yoga. Skydiving. The others were doing a good amount of vicarious living though Kristy and they all knew it.

After a few minutes, Chloe opened her eyes and turned her head slightly. Kristy was leaning backward, her shoulders resting against the wall. She was more rounded than Chloe, more muscular. She was a natural 38C and naturally blonde. She wore her hair long and it flowed around her face like a mane. Chloe noticed that she was sitting with her legs open, knees about a foot apart. She admired her friend's comfort with her own body. Most of the women in the sauna would sit with knees pressed tightly, it never occurred to Kristy.

Chloe watched Kristy's belly rise and fall. The fine blonde hairs stood out in relief against the tanned skin and the sweat that coated it. Kristy's mound was trimmed to a thin line of short hair on each side, but it rose upward to just an inch or so below her navel. Chloe was fascinated. She'd never even trimmed herself and had always assumed - until she watched the movies last night - that everyone wore it that way or shaved completely nude.

There was something fascinating about the thin line of short, blonde hair and Chloe's eyes were glued to it. She looked across the mound, turned her head slightly to get a different angle. She felt her nipples stiffening again and panicked. What was she, a lesbian?! She moved her eyes away from Kristy's mound but found that they went to her breasts. She couldn't keep her eyes off the other woman's body.

Kristy's nipples were rosy pink and relaxed but her breasts were beautiful. The silicon babes in the movies last night had all looked freakish and odd, but Kristy's were laying naturally against her ribs, the weight pulling them to the sides. Chloe noticed three parallel rows of whitish stripes along the outside of her left breasts. Fingernail scratches? She felt a mild, curious urge to reach out and run her finger along the stripes.

"Did you ever think about masturbating in the sauna?"

Chloe broke out of her daze and looked at Kristy. Her eyes were open and she was smiling. She wondered how long she'd been watching her, did she know she'd been staring at her breasts and thinking about touching them? Another wave of embarrassment washed over her, but she felt her pussy clench.

"Uh...no..." Chloe stammered.

Kristy closed her eyes and lay back again. "Oh, I have."

"Have thought about it?" Chloe asked, her voice constricted and choked. She was aroused, wanted to touch herself, wanted to touch Kristy.

"No, I've done it." Chloe panicked and looked at the door. Was Kristy suggesting the two of them do it right there? Touch themselves. Or maybe, oh no! maybe touch each other?

"It's not a lot of fun." Kristy continued, casually. "Too hot. You feel like you're going to pass out." She paused. "Unless you like that kind of thing."

Chloe didn't answer and the room was quiet for another minute. She was flushed with arousal now, felt herself on fire, her cunt open and exposed, nipples straining. She had to focus or she would lean over and touch the other woman. She tried to lay back and relax but found she couldn't. She couldn't resist looking at Kristy, eyes roaming up and down her body. She wanted to touch her.

"How are you liking my toy?" Kristy asked quietly. Chloe nearly came from the rush of embarrassment and humiliation that overcame her. Here she was, sweating naked in this small room with a woman she was longing to touch, then being asked to tell her about her orgasm.

The flood gates opened as she realized she was going to tell Kristy everything, every nuance of her new found desire. Chloe became as excited as a kid in a candy shop as she described her first few times, staying up all night, ordering the dildo online, her attempts at "talking dirty", the idea of teasing, the online videos.

"Whoa, whoa, slow down girl!" They both laughed. "You just crammed ten years of learning into a week! You must be exhausted!"

"No, no, I'm not. That's the thing. I just keep wanting more and more."

Kristy nodded.

"Like last night. The movies. Do you know there are women who let their boyfriends cum right on their chests, their...tits? And that there are women who will do it with more than one guy? And I don't mean cheating on their husbands, I mean both in the same room at the same time!"

Kristy smiled and enjoyed her friend's excitement.

"And that whole 'taking it in the mouth' thing. Yuck. And some of them even...you know...down there?"

Kristy wasn't sure what she meant and hazarded "you mean, licking another woman down there?"

Chloe leaned back and froze. "What?"

Kristy realized that Chloe must have meant that she'd watched someone having anal sex. She reached out and put her hand on top of Chloe's to reassure her. Chloe tensed as a bolt of lightning shot through her body.

"That isn't what you meant, is it?" Kristy said, but Chloe didn't respond.

Chloe's head was swimming, she was lost looking at Kristy's face, her bright blue eyes, the thick, blonde hair that framed her face, her look of concern and her her full, sensuous lips. They were irresistible, no wonder she was always flirting, always dating. The sexual promise there was nearly infinite. Without thinking, Chloe slid her free hand forward along the bench until her fingers pushed against Kristy's bottom, leaned forward and moved her mouth closer to Kristy's.

Kristy raised her hand and touched Chloe's chin. She gave her a friendly peck on the lips then started talking again. It was the least painful way she could think of to let her friend off the hook.

Chloe didn't hear a word she was saying. She was stunned and ashamed, humiliated. She'd come on to Kristy! She'd initiated lesbian sex! She was a deviate!

"I'm so sorry, I don't know what I was doing, I have to go," Chloe blurted out, utterly humiliated now. She started to stand up. Kristy grabbed her arm firmly and pulled her back down.

"Hey, hey, it's no big deal. The heat, you know, you get a little bit light headed, and we were talking about sex. It's not a big deal, let it go." Kristy kept rambling until she felt Chloe was comfortable, then poured another scoop of water on the heater.

Chloe trembled, she still felt puzzled and unsure. What had just happened? How did she become so aroused at the though of touching Kristy? Two minutes ago, she was ready to pounce on her right in the sauna. Now, she was feeling guilt and shame about it. She was relieved that Kristy was so casual about it. Maybe it wasn't that unusual. Maybe it wasn't deviant behavior. Maybe she wasn't going insane.

The door of the sauna opened and two younger women came in, giggling and chattering. They were evidently going to a rock concert later and were gushing about the boys in the band. Chloe and Kristy looked at each other and chuckled. They'd both been there.

"Come on, let's shower up," Kristy suggested.

They were alone in the shower, standing still and letting the hot water run over them.

"So, what's your next adventure?" Kristy asked.

"I'm not sure," Chloe said. Then, tentatively, "I was really, really turned on when I saw the threesome video. First, one of them had her on the bed, then the other one. She didn't even rest in between. And then the first one came back again."

"Ah, the old gangbang thing," Kristy said, keeping it light.

"Isn't a gangbang a bunch of guys?"

"Sure, but you have to start small."

Chloe's yes widened and she shook her head. "Oh, that's not what I meant. I mean, two men in the same day is about as much as I can even think about."

"Yeah, that's quite a big jump to make."

"One thing that I have to ask you, though."

"Sure."

After a few seconds of quiet, Chloe asked "in some of the movies, they turn on the camera while they're already...doing it. But in all of the movies that start with them not already naked, the woman usually...puts it in her mouth."

Kristy couldn't resist a chuckle but immediately felt guilty about it. "How do you and Geoff start?"

"That's personal," Chloe resisted but they both broke out laughing. "I guess after you've shared a vibrator and a kiss in a sauna, that word means something radically different, doesn't it?"

Kristy reached for shampoo and started lathering her hair. Chloe soaped up her arms and legs.

"Well, he slides over to me..."

"Wait, you're already in bed when you start?"

"Lights out, covers up, pajamas on."

Kristy continued working her hair. "OK, go on, Miss Wild and Crazy."

"Then, he slides my nightgown up and I take his...thing out of his pajama bottoms and start rubbing it. We're kissing all the time, it's very romantic. Then, when he's hard, he gets on top of me and we, you know, do it."

Kristy rinsed her hair and stood still, letting the water flow over her face, neck, body, enjoying the feeling, wondering how to answer. Chloe seemed so naive.

"So, you've never put Geoff's penis in your mouth?"

"No, yuck!" Kristy suppressed another chuckle. They were only about ten years apart, but it seemed like they'd grown up on completely different planets. Kristy had been giving head since junior high school when a girlfriend dared her. She didn't mind and found that it was an easy way to get rid of a guy she wasn't really interested in. It was certainly easier than climbing into bed with him and everything that involved.

"Well, what does Geoff think about it?"

Chloe turned the water from hot to icy cold and stood there for a few more minutes. She always ended her showers icy cold, always enjoyed the rush of feeling the change brought on.

"He's never mentioned it. But, I have to admit something, if you promise not to tell."

Kristy leaned closer and whispered "blood promise, sister." They both chuckled.

"I looked at his favorites and a lot of them were about oral sex." She waited to see if Kristy would react, but she didn't. "And, there were some lingerie videos. Some gangbangs. And even..." she paused again. Kristy wasn't showing any reaction but what did that mean? "...even a few where the girl was tied up and spanked."

"Yum," Kristy said. Chloe laughed with relief. She'd panicked last night when she saw them, wondered if there was something wrong with Geoff, but something about Kristy's casual acceptance reassured her.

Kristy caught Chloe's look. This was new territory for her and she was walking into it bravely. "Chloe, people are turned on by all kinds of things. There are guys who are turned on looking at women's feet."

"I know, I've read about it."

"Well, probably. But did you ever really think about it? The universe of sexual possibilities? If Geoff's watching videos of a woman being spanked, he's probably fantasized about it. He's probably fantasized about you that way."

Chloe felt another rush of emotion. Was it freedom or fear? She wasn't sure if the thought made her excited or afraid. Geoff laying in bed, touching himself, thinking about her tied to a bed, or maybe over his knee being spanked or even tied to a column being flogged.

"Chloe? You OK?" Kristy asked, touching her gently on the arm.

"Yes, yes, I'm OK."

"I wondered because you are, um, touching yourself and I don't think this is the right place for it." Chloe was shocked but her hand WAS between her legs, her index finger just barely touching her mound. Immediately, she jerked it away. Kristy laughed.

"It's no big deal, we're alone. Just don't make it a habit." They turned off their showers and started toweling themselves dry.

"So...?" Kristy began.

"So, what?"

"So, about the 'doing it with two guys' thing. Where does Geoff fit into all of this?"

Chloe was quiet.

"Would he be one of the two guys?" Chloe thought about that. She wasn't sure what she wanted, hadn't taken the fantasy quite that far. How would Geoff react if she brought it up? He'd been going along pretty well with everything so far, but this was a line she didn't know if they should cross. It was the unraveling of the marital vow, their life would begin to fall apart. They'd be divorced in a week. She began to regret brining it up with Kristy.

"I don't know."

"Well, that's a pretty important decision. You can do this behind his back, but I think I know you better than that."

Chloe knew she was right. She couldn't hide it from him and didn't want to. The decision was easy - he would either be in on it or she would put it back into the fantasy category. This new found freedom wasn't worth destroying her world for.

"You're right. He has to be part of it. How am I going to bring it up with him?"

Kristy reached into her locker and took out a pair of panties. The two of them dressed as they continued to talk.

"I've got a guy I'd like you to meet. The two of you. I dated him a couple of years back."

"Why?" She fastened her bra and reached for her top.

"He was a great guy. And sexually, he was pretty much the Mother Lode. We tried all kinds of things and I always felt completely safe with him."

"So why aren't you still together?"

"Commitment issues."

"Surprise!"

The both laughed. Kristy zipped her jeans. "We still get together once in a while when I want to do something crazy."

"I'll bet." Chloe took her watch off of the shelf, strapped it on her wrist. "So, if we wanted to do this, how would we get Geoff and me together with him?"

"What about a double date? I'll introduce you to him, then fade quietly into the background and let the three of you...um...negotiate."

Chloe closed the locker again, pushed her exercise clothes into the duffle bag.

"Let me sleep on it and I'll call you."