Uptight Chloe Backstory Ch. 04

Story Info
Chloe watches gangbang videos, wants a threesome.
3.1k words
4.19
35.3k
6
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 06/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The telephone buzzed for the third time. Geoff turned his head and stared at it but didn't bother to pick it up. Someone else would get it and that was fine with him. He turned back to the monitor and looked at the photos. Each showed a woman and two men naked on a sofa, touching and kissing, the men hard and ready to get started with her. He touched the screen and the browser closed.

The idea turned him on, there was no way around it. He thought back to his teens, sneaking into a the sleazy porno theater to watch gangbang movies. Then, in the late 90's, someone named Dallas or Houston or something like that taking on a string of 500 men. Now, with the internet, it was easy to find and watch movies like that whenever he wanted to. Geoff had kept telling himself that it was an adolescent thing and he'd get over it, but now - in his late 40's - he wasn't so sure he would. Or that he wanted to. Fantasies are fantasies, he told himself. You can't control or predict what is going to turn someone on.

Chloe had dropped a bomb on him last night. She asked him whether he wanted to see her with another man. Geoff had been enjoying her new sexual freedom, her experimentation with the vibrators and the dildos, but she was pushing the edges of his comfort zone now. He thought about how it started.

Last night, when he got home from work, he found her sitting at his desk. The computer was on and she was watching a video with four naked men surrounding a single woman. The woman was wearing a leather collar, a tight black corset, and thigh-high black stockings. She was blindfolded and on her knees on the floor. The men were taking turns mounting her from behind while she moaned and pumped hard.

Chloe was sitting naked on a towel on the chair, the vibrator in her hand and in the middle of an orgasm when he walked in. She was repeating "yes, yes, yes" quietly to herself, still afraid to get too loud in the house. He walked closer and saw that the towel was soaked. She'd been at it a long time. She pushed the mouse and rewound the movie a few seconds. Chloe leaned forward and watched closely as the first man pulled his cock out of the woman, the cum visible just inside her open pussy. She slid the mouse back and forth, watched the scene over and over. Then, she went forward another few seconds to watch the next man enter her, watched the cum ooze out of her. She watched that over and over until she came again.

Geoff was fascinated. What was it about that scene that turned Chloe on? He had never give much thought to what the woman was going through in the gangbang, it was something about the sheer number of men that turned him on. But something else was getting to Chloe. He kept quiet and watch as she fast-forwarded to the next withdraw-and-penetrate scene. Again, she leaned close to the screen. This time, she pushed her tongue out and touched it, licking the ooze from the woman's body. She grunted loudly as she came, jerking in the chair and tossing her head back and forth.

One of the men in the movie walked toward the woman, pulled her head back and started moving toward her, cock in hand. When he pressed it against her lips, Chloe pushed the mouse and rewound the movie back to the start. Geoff nodded. Oral sex had never been part of their life and it looked it still wouldn't be. He'd been angry about that for the first few years, she'd acquiesced and made half-hearted attempts at it, but they both knew it was only a matter of time before he gave up. Eventually, he did. It had been part of both of their upbringing that once you "grew up" you "stopped thinking about sex so much", so it seemed like a natural evolution.

Chloe clicked the browser window closed. To Geoff's surprise, there was another window open underneath. In this one, the frame showed a woman bent over a table, skirt and panties down around her knees, both of her butt cheeks bright red from spanking or paddling. She clicked that window closed. Next was the results page from a search engine. Underneath that, a movie was still running with two women using vibrators on each other. One was a busty blonde, long, fake eyelashes and huge silicon breasts, wearing a Hooters t-shirt and nothing else. The other was a black-haired Latina woman with small breasts and very wide hips. The Latina woman was licking the blonde's tits while she held the vibrator tight against her pussy. The girl moaned and writhed on the bed, almost comically obvious. It was having an effect on Chloe, though. Geoff heard the vibrator turn on again and soon, she was moaning and whispering to herself. The blonde came, then pushed the other woman flat on the bed and dove between her legs. She used her tongue and fingers expertly and Geoff heard Chloe panting and moaning louder. She came at the same time as the woman in the movie.

"Did you enjoy watching that?" she asked.

Geoff fumbled to say something, but Chloe pushed against the desk and spun the chair around. He looked her up and down, at her widely spread legs, soaking wet pussy and thighs, and a wild display of scratch marks all over her belly and breasts. His eyes went back between her legs. He couldn't tear his eyes away from her wide open, swollen pussy, bright pink and glistening.

"I heard you come in," she said, leaning forward slightly. "But I thought you might enjoy watching."

Geoff was silent. She slid out of the chair and knelt on the floor. Slowly, she turned around, presenting herself to him.

"Do you want to fuck me?" A pause. "I'm very wet. I'm soaking, in fact. Do you want to put your cock into me? And cum inside my warm, warm pussy?"

Geoff unzipped his pants unbuckling his belt. He swallowed hard, took a breath.

"Your warm cunt. Cunt. Say it. Ask me to cum inside your warm cunt."

"My warm cunt," she said. Then, "fuck my hot cunt."

Geoff knelt on the floor behind her and rubbed his cockhead against her thigh. She reached between her legs and guided him into her. He pushed his cock in deep and started fucking her, holding her hips tight in his hands. She came quickly, clutching his cock tight in her cunt. He felt her contracting around the base of his cock and came into her, throwing back his head and letting out a roar.

Geoff pulled his cock out of her, wiped it against her leg, then stood and looked down at his pants. The entire front panel was soaking wet.

"Well, these pants are ruined," he laughed, pulling his zipper up.

Chloe stood up and walked to the kitchen. She took two glasses from the cupboard and filled them with ice water. Geoff walked into the kitchen. She handed him a glass.

Chloe wrapped her free arm around Geoff's waist and pulled him close. They kissed for a long time, him running his hands over her body, she grinding herself against his right leg. He felt her body tense and kissed her harder. She pulled her mouth back away from him, gasping for breath as she had another orgasm. She left another soaking wet patch on his pant leg.

"Why don't you go upstairs and change. I'll get dinner going."

Geoff poured more wine into his wife's glass. She smiled and took a sip. She watched him as he stuck another piece of salmon into his mouth, closed his eyes and chewed.

"Delicious. Just excellent," he complimented her. After a few more minutes, he said, "you're awfully quiet tonight."

Chloe didn't say anything. Her eyes were down and she was pushing at the pasta on her plate. Even after watching the videos together, even after the vibrator and all of the wild sex, she still didn't know how to bring up the subject of inviting another man into their bed. Of her with another man's organ...no, another man's cock in her cunt. Another man's body laying on top of her. She pictured herself laying on the bed, legs wide open, watching him walk closer, climbing onto the bed, touching her belly and tits, then pushing himself up into her while Geoff lay beside her, their mouths locked together in a hot kiss. She closed her eyes and slid a hand between her legs. She could feel the stranger's hands touching her tits, pulling at the nipples. She raised her hips to meet him, opened her thighs further apart and...

"Hey?" Her eyes jerked open and she looked at Geoff.

"What's going on? You're kind of beatin' the bush over there."

Chloe flushed red and pulled her robe tighter around herself. She felt her stiff nipples against the terry cloth and her cunt throbbed again. It was a losing battle trying to calm herself down, her head was swimming with images from the videos. She pictured herself on a dirty mattress in a basement, laying in a pool of cum while a dozen frat boys guzzled beer, smoked cigarettes, and took their turns at her.

She squeezed her eyes tight and shook her head. The picture changed and she was standing now, completely naked with arms above her head, wrists tied to the ceiling by leather straps, legs wide apart. A man was standing in front of her fully dressed in a formal black suit, holding a wide wooden paddle in his hand. He was smiling wickedly, narrating her upcoming spanking to two couples who were fondling each other on a sofa behind him. There was a crest on the paddle that she recognized from one of the movies. It had shown up more than once and her eyes locked on it. The man stepped closer and she felt herself getting wet. He held up the paddle and showed her the emblem close up. "Tonight, this will be tattooed on her chest to show that you are available for anyone to use." She was shocked and mortified at how much the word aroused her. "Used". "Shared". Those words were in some of the videos she watched and she'd been turned on when she heard them. Now, they were entering her fantasies. She was confused and excited.

Geoff watched his wife as she turned her head slowly side to side, playing with herself. After all those years of her insisting they only fuck with the lights out, only in missionary position, only once a week and best when the kids were spending an overnight with friends, here she was doing herself at the dinner table. He felt his cock stiffen. He wanted to fuck her right there, push the dishes onto the floor and lay her on the table, climb on top of her and do her right there. But he hesitated. He didn't want to get too comfortable with this. Leopards don't change their spots. Maybe this was temporary, maybe it was only a passing thing she would try then "grow out of" as she said.

Or maybe she was finally finding out what had been buried deep inside her all along? Maybe this was the beginning of a lifelong fuck fest. Geoff's fantasies of her in lingerie, of her in a gangbang, of her with...should he even let himself think it?...with another woman. Or tied up. Spanked? Flogged?

His imagination ran wild now too. An anonymous driver brought them to a party at a mansion, her naked underneath her slicker, a butt plug in place, clamps already biting into her long, stiff nipples.

They ring the bell. She is taken to the main room by the two French Maid costumed girls at the door, tied to a St. Andrew's Cross and kept aroused - but not allowed to cum - all night. Until the main event at midnight, the caning and gangbang, his wife passed around to all of the rich and formally-dressed women and men who'd been invited to the special event. Taking her home barely conscious and moaning, fingering herself to orgasm over and over in the back of the limousine.

His cock was straining against his pants and he pictured himself walking around the table and pushing it into his wife's mouth. She was flushed and panting, her forearm moving faster now. He imagined pushing just the head between her lips, fucking her face fast until he came all over her cheeks and chin. She stiffened and held her arm steady, her fingers working tiny circles on her clit as she let out a scream and came.

She opened her eyes and looked at him. She teared up slightly and whispered, "I don't know what I'm becoming..."

Geoff got up and walked around the table, held her from behind and kissed the back of her head. "You're fine. You're fine." She reached her hand up and put it behind his neck, pulled him closer. He could smell her pussy on her hand, felt the sticky juice that coated her fingers against his skin. He kissed her neck, tasted the salty sweat that covered her. She was like an animal when she was focused, the same kind of intensity that had won her bicycle races and swim meets and triathlons was now being channeled into their sex life. His cock stiffened again but he just held her calmly.

Chloe held Geoff's head still, she didn't want to look at him when she brought up the subject. She closed her eyes. "Geoff," she whispered, holding him tight.

"Hmmm?" he murmured. He was enjoying the feel of her slightly damp hair against his cheek. He remembered that feeling and the smell of her just after a long race, it reminded him of victory and exhaustion.

"Geoff, those videos," she dropped her voice to nearly a whisper. "The ones with the woman and...two men?"

Geoff closed his eyes. He hadn't expected it but wasn't shocked. Especially given her state right now. He recognized the pattern, he'd gone through it. Deep in a post-masturbation haze, anything seems possible. But could she do it in real life? Could *he* do it? It's one thing to fantasize about your wife fucking another man but it would change everything. There were other real people involved. It was a huge line to cross.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I don't know..." Chloe stammered, leaning forward. Geoff tried to hold her but she slid out of his fingers. She turned and took his face in her hands, looked at him intensely. His eyes met hers, then he lowered them, looking at her naked flesh where the robe was open. He couldn't stop imagining her on the bed, spread open and mounted while he looked at the line of men patiently waiting for their turn.

"I got carried away...I..." Geoff leaned forward and kissed her on the mouth. His hand slid between her legs while his tongue and hers pushed and played in her mouth. He didn't remember how long it had been since he'd actually touched her there. The hair was thick and crusty with her cum from earlier. He slid past it, felt her swollen cunt lips, spread them with his fingers. She moaned and dug her fingers into his shoulders, pulling him closer and kissing harder. He felt her shifting her position in the chair, legs opening wide, hips pushing forward for him. He felt the hard bud, remembered it from earlier girlfriends as her clit, and pushed against it. She started grinding and he took the clue, pushing side to side. She pulled her mouth away from his and gulped in air as her body shook.

"Let me hear you," he said. He lightened his touch and made small circles.

"Oh yes, oh yes," she said quietly.

"Louder," he barked, finger moving faster.

"yes...! yes! yes!" her voice just above normal level.

"Louder!"

"YES!...YES! FASTER! THAT'S IT! FASTER!" He pushed faster, shifting from a light touch to a heavy touch as her hips moved back and forth. She threw her head back, shook her short hair from side to side. "OH FUCK YES! OH YES! OH GOD!"

"Tell me when you cum."

She was panting now, her breath quick and shallow. "No, no, no...OH SHIT! OH FUCK! PUT YOUR FINGERS INSIDE ME!" She pushed his hand away and fingered her clit, her other hand grabbing his wrist. "Put your finger inside me!" She guided his hand between her legs, lifted herself higher on the chair and opened up. He slid his middle finger deep into her sopping wet pussy.

"Tell me when you cum or we stop," he said firmly. She was jerking up and down now, the hand touching her clit was stopping and starting, teasing herself into a bigger orgasm. He watched her closely. Her body tensed - he'd seen that while she was watching the videos - she was right on the edge.

"Oh...oh...OH...OH!"

"Say it."

"AH! AH! YES! YES!"

Geoff pulled his finger out of her and grabbed her wrist, pulling it away. Her eyes jerked open and she said fiercely, "what are you doing?"

"I told you to tell me when you cum."

"I can't...I..." Geoff's fingers started working at her clit again. She closed her eyes and moaned. "Oh fuck, yes, oh fuck yes..." She scratched her nails across her chest, scraping them against both nipples, jerking as she did. Geoff watched her in quiet amazement, this was something new.

"OH FUCK! OH GOD! I'M CUMMING!! I'M CUMMING!!!" She screamed loud and bucked wildly against his hand. Her fingers were pinching her nipples hard now, pulling them, twisting them. After several seconds, she gently pushed his hand away and collapsed on the chair.

Geoff raised his hand. He moved his fingers toward his wife's mouth but she turned her head. Baby steps, he told himself. He wiped his fingers on her robe. "Yuck!" she laughed.

Geoff went back to his seat and calmly took a drink of wine.

He looked at her. She was exhausted but alert, still aroused. Geoff had already decided but she was on pins and needles. He was enjoying watching her sitting there, nervous but hopeful. Hopeful that her husband would tell her it was OK for her to put another man's cock inside her. He was still stiff, but decided to wait until they went upstairs for bed before fucking her.

He took another drink of wine. "So, how do we arrange this 'second boyfriend' scenario?"