Urban Hunter

Story Info
His baser instincts come out when they reunite.
1.3k words
4.2
62.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Take off your clothes,” he growled softly into my ear. We were standing in my parents’ vacation home (in their bedroom!) in the early evening after a week apart.

“Ooh, are you going to fuck me in my parents’ bed?” I giggled, daring him to try to seduce me. I was hungry, tired and not very turned on.

He pulled me to his chest forcefully and tilted my chin up before smashing his lips against mine. His soft lips pushed against mine and forced my lips open. Immediately I felt my heart begin to race, and I wrapped my arms around him for support.

“Take off your clothes,” he repeated with a smile. This time I obeyed, quickly stripping off my trousers, sweater, tanktop. I turned my back to him to undo my bra and to tease him by slowly pulling down my panties while bending over. “Hmm…” he moaned appreciatively. “You’re taunting me…”

I stood back up and faced him fully naked. He faced me, completely undressed, his cock standing up proudly. I walked into his arms, threw my arms around his neck and pounced on him, wrapping my long slender legs around his torso. “I missed you,” I whispered into his neck before starting to cover it in tiny kisses. I ran one hand through his tousled hair, which was beginning to show more signs of aging, the fine peppering in his dark curls becoming more apparent.

My lover carried me over to stand in front of a dark wood dresser with a large mirror perched over it. “Do you like to watch me fuck you?” he asked.

“Yes,” I whispered, not daring to look over at our naked bodies, knowing what would happen next.

“Look at us, then,” he demanded. “Look at how tiny your body is compared to mine, how I can hold you up with one hand, support all of your weight while I fuck you.”

I turned my head to watch us in the mirror. I saw my bare breasts, deep honey colored, pressing against his nearly hairless chest. I watched him as he took his erect cock in hand while lifting me with the other arm to guide himself into my waiting pussy. And I gasped as I watched it disappear into me, it almost looked too large to fit into someone as small as me.

Up and down on his cock he manipulated me. I cried out as his long cock smashed up against my cervix, a million nerve endings stimulated at once. Part of me hated my helplessness in the situation, the other part reveled in the fact that my lover can and does use my body.

I shifted my position so I could kiss his mouth, feel his warm tongue against mine. He stopped moving me and focused on tasting my mouth and lips. I could feel my juices leaking around his cock. I was completely turned on and in love with my lover.

He pulled me up and off his cock and set me on my feet. He placed my two hands on the top of the dresser so that I could see both of us in the mirror. “I want you to watch me fuck you until I fill you up with my cum.”

With that, he bent me over and slammed his very hard tool into my very inviting hole. I shrieked and the small china pots on the dresser rattled with each bang. He had one hand on my left shoulder, the other on my right hip, and he half pulled me onto his cock and half slammed his hips into mine.

Then I felt him take his right hand and wet his right fingers in my pussy along his cock. I knew what was going to happen, and my clit swelled in anticipation.

He started with his thumb, just putting the tip against my small asshole, the smallest pressure as he continued to fuck me. “Cum for me” he whispered. “I won’t give you what you want until you cum.” He thrust into me harder. “And keep your eyes open. Watch yourself cum.”

I opened my eyes and forced myself to focus on myself, on my face as my lover pounded into me from behind. My breasts trembled with each breath. My asshole contracted around his thumb, inviting him to push harder, to enter my ass. I couldn’t keep my eyes open any longer. I had to shut them and scream out his name as orgasm washed over me. There was too much stimulation, and I needed to focus on the feeling alone.

As I went over the peak, he slowed his thrusts and removed his thumb from my ass. Again he brought his right hand to my pussy, this time wetting his index finger. He pushed his cock into me completely before sliding his pointer finger deep up my ass in one movement. “Do you like it when I fuck your ass with my fingers?” he asked.

“Yes,” I answered breathlessly. “Yes!” I shouted as he slammed his dry middle finger into my ass alongside his pointer finger. He twisted both of them around my ass, forcing the muscles open. I was awash in anticipation and wished he would just give it to me and stop making me wait.

But he prolonged the torture. The two fingers in my ass stopped their twisting and remained firmly in place as he started fucking my pussy again, making himself as hard as he could be.

And just as I was getting used to the feeling of double penetration, he pulled his fingers and cock from me, leaving me open and empty. He pushed me down further over the dresser with his left hand, then took his right hand and guided his rock hard cock into my ass. The head popped right past my sphincter that was still open from his fingers. He barely waited a second before he slammed the rest of his cock deep into my bowels.

“Look at yourself as I fuck your ass” he commanded. I tried to look at the woman in the mirror who stared back at me. Who was this wanton woman who allowed her man to do such unspeakable things to her body. I saw a submission woman, not a woman who could command and lead dozens of people in an organization with the utmost confidence. As I stared at this stranger, I could feel my ass muscles clamping around his thick cock in quick spasms.

“You like that, don’t you?” he growled. I looked at his image in the mirror. He looked cruel, primitive, not like the sweet man I usually knew and cuddled with at night. This was a half-man, half-bear, and I did not know if he was going to cum in my ass or eat me for dinner. He snarled and started fucking me with such vigor I was certain that he would tear something. I could feel his cock expand in my ass, stretching out the delicate muscle. He let out a loud roar as he grasped my body tight against his.

I waited for him to stop thrusting and throbbing before I turned my head and kissed the side of his neck.

“I look really scary when I cum, you know?” he said, amused.

“Yes. I thought you were going to club me over the head and roast me for dinner,” I tease.

He grins at me in the mirror, and again he looks like a little boy to me. (A little boy who just had his way with my ass!) He pulls out of my ass easily, there is a lot of lubrication in there now. I wince as suddenly I am empty of him, and the edges of my asshole feel raw from the brutal fucking.

“Let’s clean up then I need a nap,” he says as he heads to the bathroom to turn on the shower.