Urban Legend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice pulled away. "Mmm, that was nice." She smiled at Madison.

Madison was flushed and panting in sexual heat. She couldn't believe she had wanted Janice to kiss her. She had surprised herself by parting her lips and allowing Janice to tongue her mouth again. It had been a good kiss, so different, so sweet and patient.

"Your turn to suck my tongue," Janice told her. "Just think of it as a cock," she added hurriedly when she saw a flicker of distress in her pretty athlete's face. "Think of Billy's little pecker in your mouth." Janice pulled Madison up with the arm she had behind her back. "Get to work, sweetie. And remember, eyes open."

Madison, fearful of the paddles and other implements for spankings, leaned in, eyes open as instructed, and enclosed the protruding tongue with her pink lips. She tentatively sucked the wet length of Janice's tongue. Her blue eyes darkened in anxious embarrassment as she was forced to look into her captor's. Janice's pale green eyes pierced Madison's in silent encouragement, they smiled her approval. This braced Madison, gave her the knowledge that she was pleasing Janice, her superior. It also relaxed her, and she began to work and move with confidence. And as her confidence rose and she relaxed, she felt her pussy heat and burn with need, and she realized that it would not be Billy who would cool her.

Janice pulled away, satisfied. She dried her pale lips with her finger, eyeing Madison greedily.

Madison blushed sweetly when Janice looked at her so expressively, but it was the girl's words that made her heart thump rapidly and made her squirm in her seat.

"That was very nice," Janice praised. "I bet you give good head." She looked down at Madison's breasts. She stared a moment before continuing, "I bet you do a lot of things good. I'm gonna look at your titties now."

Madison gasped, shocked!

"Sit up," Janice ordered. She grabbed a pillow and tucked it behind Madison's back. "Sit up straight. Lean against the van and the pillow. Very good."

Madison was nestled against the van and the pillow. Her legs were now in front of her. Janice slid close to her, looking right at her chest. She reached forward and began to unbutton Madison's white uniform.

Madison moved, trying to grab Janice's hands from her blouse. Janice stopped instantly.

Without a word, Janice quickly grabbed Madison's left arm and left knee, and flipped her onto her side. Janice wrapped her right leg around Madison's legs, effectively pinning her. She then wrapped her left arm around Madison's torso and free arm, holding her still. Janice had Madison's cheerleader skirt up and her briefs down before Madison knew what was happening.

Madison struggled but realized Janice had her skillfully restrained. She knew her butt was bare and she knew what would happen next.

Janice paused a moment before she commenced with Madison's spanking. She admired the white flesh of her captive's bottom, the sweet, smooth skin of her perfect ass. Janice wanted to spread it open by the sexy crack and spilt it in two. Spread Madison open to gaze upon her, to look where it was special and private.

Madison fidgeted nervously, waiting for her upcoming punishment. She felt Janice apply some of her weight downward and Madison felt further trapped.

"Relax," Janice hissed. "This is the first spanking you have earned. I'm gonna use my hand. Oh, am I ever gonna use my hand on your bad little bottom! But don't think you've got it easy right now, my dear. You're about to find out my hand can by quite punishing."

Janice had spanked plenty of bad girls, and she had spanked plenty of good girls. She enjoyed spanking girls, and, at times, had enjoyed receiving a spanking herself, but none were as satisfying as the one she doled out on Madison. She was so caught up in taming her cheerleader, her pussy scorching her, her nipples tight and erect, her excitement in listening to her hand as it made make sharp contact with Madison's bare bottom, watching it glow red and feeling it heat up, that she scarcely noticed Megan's sudden burst of effort. She strengthened her hold on her strong athlete, and doubled her paddling efforts. She spanked without mercy. She stopped when she felt done.

Janice felt satiated and she felt powerful. When she cupped the scarlet red bottom in her hand, she smiled at the searing heat and the flinch Madison gave her. She had proven her point.

"I have balm I could apply to your very hot ass, my dear," Janice told Madison, her hand remained on the pom-pom shakers warm ass, "but I will not use it for you. I am tempted to take your temperature. Rectally, of course."

Janice paused, waiting for some sort of defiance from Madison. When none came, she pushed again, anxious to see if her girl, truly, was willing and docile now, ready to comply.

"Should I spread your butt and take a reading, my sweet?"

Nothing. Madison remained quiet and still.

Janice caressed the bottom captured in her grasp. "If I release you without further ado, will you behave?" She asked still enjoying Madison's red, hot butt in her hand.

"Yes," Madison whispered.

"You better mean that. Anymore swats to this bottom," Janice gave her an affectionate pat, "would be very uncomfortable. I'm going sit you up. Once your are comfortable, you are going to unbutton your blouse and unhook your bra for me. You are going to show me your titties."

Madison settled back against the pillow like she had been before her most dreadful spanking. Her uniform briefs were back up and her skirt smoothed back down, but her butt was very sore. Never had she felt so humbled and corrected. She didn't have time to worry about the tears that had slid down her cheeks from Janice's stern, determined hand; she was too busy trying not to worry about exposing her breasts to Janice. She had no time to worry what, exactly, Janice planned to do with her bare chest either. With trembling fingers, and damp cheeks, and a sore ass, she made quick work of the front of her blouse, and, sitting up briefly, unhooked her white bra.

"Stop," Janice ordered. "I'll do the rest."

Janice peeled back the white shirt fabric, then, grinning happily, slowly pushed up Madison's bra until her breasts were bared before her. She gasped in delight.

"Your titties!" Janice stared right at Madison's perfect mounds. "Look at your titties!" She looked at Madison, who was trying to hide in plain sight. Janice looked back down at the naked chest. "Ah, your titties are so perfect, so beautiful and round." She glanced back at Madison. "Your nipples are almost hard." Back down her gaze went. "You little tease! You like me wanting your boobies don't you? I'll help you take off your top and bra."

Madison sat up and Janice pulled off the blouse and striped off the unwanted bra. After Madison had settled back against the pillow, Janice admired the other girl's tits.

"They're bigger than I thought they'd be. Probably because they don't sag. They're so perky." Janice noted.

She reached out and from the sides of Madison's breasts pushed them together, then released them. She did this several times, enjoying watching as they jiggled and bounced.

"Oh, I like that," Janice giggled. "I'm fluffing you like a pillow. A booby pillow."

Madison groaned in embarrassment, and fidgeted in her seat. She made a move to cover herself, but Janice stopped her cold.

"Don't you dare!" She warned. "The next spanking won't be pleasant, and if you budge again without my consent, you will be getting one. Sit still and let me fluff you. Besides, it isn't even really touching the titty until you touch the nipple, so knock it off. If you'd just relax, you'd enjoy this. Now, where was I? Oh, yeah," she placed her hands against each side of Madison's surprisingly plump breasts, "I was fluffing my booby pillow." She began to roughly push and drop Madison's breasts, and laughed with girlish glee.

Madison, almost too afraid to breathe, sat perfectly still. Janice's playing with her chest was beginning to turn her on. Especially the enjoyment the other girl clearly was having manipulating her in such a manner; the admiration she had for her boobs. Madison was very pleased that Janice, her captor, had thought their size was above satisfactory.

Janice stopped her booby fluffing, and, scooting up, sat next to Madison. She leaned over and put her head on Madison's right shoulder, and turning slightly, cupped Madison's left breast in her right hand. She cupped it lightly and gave it a tentative squeeze, as she would do if she were in search of a ripe tomato at the grocery store. She squeezed and lifted the trapped boob in her hand, memorizing its shape and weight and texture. She then lifted it from the bottom, her palm flat, and began jiggling it rapidly. She again giggled in girlish delight. She heard Madison groan, but ignored her. Janice was too busy playing with her exquisite breast to care. She stopped jiggling Madison's boob, and began pinching around her whole tit. She did not touch the nipple or the areola, but worked all around them. Sometimes she squeezed gently, sometimes much harder, getting a feel for the flesh and texture of the meaty mound.

Janice sighed deeply and began gently to feel up Madison's left boob. As she massaged and squeezed, she said, "I'm not touching your nipple. No, no I'm not. And if I'm not touching the nipple, I'm not really touching your tit, now am I?" She traced a big circle all around the dark pink of Madison's areola. She barely touched the skin, and she noticed the nipple trying to harden. "I could stop right now and you would never had been felt up by a girl. I bet that would make you happy."

Janice stopped her light tracing around Madison's half erect tip. She lowered her head and gazed at Madison's right nipple. It was only inches from her thirsty lips. She knew she would pop that lovely tip into her wanting mouth; Madison wasn't about to leave this van without a thorough breast examine. As she lowered her mouth to suckle the teat waiting for her, she reached out and grabbed Madison's left nipple between her fingertips, and before she began to suck Madison's right nipple, she said to her sexy cheerleader, "I'm touching your nipple," and then vacuumed up the remaining dark nipple.

Madison gasped in surprise, her pussy springing to attention, as Janice not only pinched a nipple, but began to suck heatedly at her other. The feeling was so sudden, so simultaneous that the sound escaped her lips before she knew she was going to utter it. Encouraged by her response, she felt Janice tug harder at each tip. This time Madison's groan was pure desire. She felt her nipples harden to sharp peeks and felt their heat; it matched the temperature of her groin. She shifted hornily.

Janice released Madison's nipple from her mouth. "You like that, baby?"

She looked at the dark, hard tip and grew horny as she saw it glisten wetly in the dim van light. Unable to stop herself, she latched back on and sucked and nibbled Madison, not forgetting the nipple in her fingertips, until she was ready to taste Madison's left tip.

Janice half rolled onto Madison's chest to suckle on the left nipple. She rolled the right nipple between her fingers as she gently sucked on the left nipple. As she felt it harden under her insistent suction, she clasped the hard tip in her teeth and carefully nibbled and rolled Madison's tender flesh between her teeth.

Finished with Madison's right nipple for the moment, Janice returned to Madison's left, and took it between her teeth. Back and forth she went, sucking and teasing Madison's tender points until Madison was arching her back in hot, heavy desire toward Janice's mouth.

Janice scooped Madison up by slipping her arm behind her, arching her back further. She sucked cruelly at the cheerleader's nipples until she had left love marks on each tit.

Janice drew back to look at Madison's tattooed breasts. She was pleased with what she saw.

"I left hickeys on your tits. You tell Billy I made those. You tell Billy how much you moaned and writhed in desire while I sucked your boobies."

Janice removed the arm behind Madison's back, and cupped both boobs in her hands. She played with Madison's chest in the dim van light, enjoying the weight and feel of each boob. She enjoyed the dark marks she had left upon each as well. Madison seemed relaxed and enjoyed Janice playing with her, but Janice was ready to move on. Ready to enjoy Madison further, ready to enjoy the fruits of this girl's hidden garden.

Janice slid her hands down the sides of Madison's uniform to the waistband of her cheerleader skirt. She looked up at Madison, who was looking at her with a mixture of fear and shame, knowing where Janice would look and taste and explore next. It was a look of acknowledgement, knowing Janice had a tool or two to ensure she would do as she wanted, and Madison knew she was powerless to stop her.

"Sit up," Janice instructed.

Madison, anxious for more, yet a bit reticent, sat up. She knew what was coming. Janice would strip her naked and taste her. She could either obey and accept her fate, or she could refuse and destroy Billy's college scholarship. She wasn't sure if she cared about the football scholarship anymore, but she was sure about her curiosity, and her horniness. She sat up slowly.

Janice mumbled, "Good girl," as she reached around Madison and undid the skirt's back button and pulled down the zipper. "Lean back," she further instructed.

Madison, blue eyes wide and her mind on the verge of panic, leaned back against the pillow. Her chest was bare to Janice and soon she knew she would be completely naked in front of her.

"Lift up your hips," Janice told her.

Madison did as she was told, and Janice slid off her cheerleading skirt.

Janice smiled a small, pleased smile. "Now, your panties," she said. "Lift up and hold yourself up. I'm taking these off slowly." And because she felt so powerful and in complete charge, she added warningly, "If you misbehave I will put you over my knee and spank your butt. I will also require you to pick out the paddle or switch I will use to spank you. You will also have to count out your strokes to me, and the you will thank me for your punishment as I slowly and thoroughly spank your bad behind. I then will put you on your knees in the corner, and destroy Billy's paper and have you anyway. So be a good girl," Janice added cheerfully. "Let's not spoil this important moment. The moment I get you naked and spread your luscious legs, and finally have a peek and a taste of your girlhood. Up, up, up. There's a good little girl."

Madison lifted up, and held her bottom off the van's bench seat as Janice slowly pulled down her uniform briefs. Janice took them all the way off, carefully maneuvering them over her sneakers.

"Relax," Janice told her.

Madison settled back down, very aware of how exposed and bare she was.

Janice looked right at Madison's crotch. "I see you are well groomed."

In the dim light, Madison flushed red hot, embarrassed. She wanted to cross her legs and hide.

Janice grabbed a foot and began removing Madison's footwear. She talked while she worked, "We'll take these off. I want you completely naked. Besides," Janice looked straight at her beautiful, sexy payment, "it hurts to have shoes on your shoulders. When I eat you, you're feet will be up here," she patted her shoulders, "and I want to be comfortable. I plan on eating you for a long, long time. Probably for hours." Janice tugged off the first sneaker and sock. "I mean, I really enjoy eating girls." She turned her attention to the second sneaker. "I truly can spend hours and hours dining on sweet, tender pussy. I bet you are so ripe and fresh. I am going to smell you, lick you, suck you, and, yes, penetrate you. You have all sorts of holes to explore, don't you?" She laughed wickedly.

Janice tugged off the last shoe and sock. She scooched down to her knees. She was situated between Madison's naked valley. She couldn't see as well as she liked, but she knew it was only a matter of time before she did. For now, a teasing look was turning her on, and allowing her sex toy a chance to realize and settle into her predicament.

"I'm going to lift your legs, one at a time, and put your feet on my shoulders," Janice told Madison, turning her head back and forth, trying to improve her view of the dark space between Madison's legs. "Then I'm going to push your legs open. You will be spread before me, and your pussy lips will be opened. I'll make sure they're nice and splayed open before I tongue fuck you."

Madison shifted uneasily. Her pussy heated up. No one had ever spoken to her like this. No one. And it made her giddy with need.

"Oh!" Janice exclaimed, fringing surprise. "Did I say tongue fuck you? How tacky of me!" She gathered up Madison's right bare foot and kissed the bottom of it. "I guess I should have said that differently, but it does get to the point." She put Madison's foot on her left shoulder. "I mean," she gathered up Madison's left foot and lightly ran her fingers up and down the bottom of it, tickling her cheerleader, before she smothered it in kisses. As she placed it on her right shoulder, she continued, "I am so going to probe it and taste it and know it. I suppose that is technically 'fucking' it, but I should say it nicer, neater." Janice placed her hands on the inside of Madison's firm, creamy inner thighs. "Let's get you ready to uh, hmm…eat, tongue fuck, lick, flick, suck, and probe."

Janice pushed Madison's legs open. Madison was used to Billy having her orally this way, but this was something else. Janice pushed her as wide as her thighs would allow. She saw Janice looking between her legs and examining her pussy. She felt her twat heat up and twitch excitedly. Madison was looking forward to being eaten, tasted, by this girl, but she couldn't help but be very nervous and jumpy. Her knees jerked vaguely, and Janice was quick to remind her to be still and obedient.

"I have ways to restrain you and keep you spread," Janice warned. "Keep these beautiful legs open and relaxed. I'm going to get my hard works worth of you."

Madison felt Janice's hands on her and felt her puckered, kissing lips on her inner thighs. Again her knees jerked together. Janice just pushed her knees down, holding her open, and continued to kiss all around Madison's pussy until she groaned out loud, and her legs loosened into the outstanding sensation moving closer to her central love nub.

Janice, starting high on Madison's thighs, close to the knee, slowly meandered her way down her creamy flesh. She kissed and bit lightly, using her tongue liberally, almost licking the milky skin of Madison's wide-open legs.

Janice stopped her kissing and began to lightly stroke Madison's thighs. She looked at her girl in the eye. She noted how dark and deep the blue in them was. Madison was horny. Ripe. Ready for plucking. Janice dragged her gaze downward, slowly soaking up the beautiful body of her naked, helpless cheerleader. Her gazed lingered a few moments on her tits. She smiled at the hickey marks, the brand, she had left. She drew pleasure from knowing Billy, the lazy stupid football player, looking at those very same marks, would mentally slap himself for allowing someone else access to his scrumptious girlfriend. His territory would be marked by some other for awhile. 'That ought to drive him out of his mind,' Janice thought smugly. Madison's chest was heaving from her desire. Her nipples were pointed and sharp, in full horny alertness. Janice paused a moment longer, building the tension between them before she dropped her gaze to Madison's bare, exposed pussy. She continued her light, titillating stroking of Madison's inner thighs as her eyes finished their journey, and she soaked up the sight of the perfect pink pussy before her.