Urban Life Circa 1976

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thought when Sally came out they would have to go look at her. Or perhaps not. There were other women there, most of whom he had only noticed in a peripheral manner, who now seemed vaguely interesting as well.

He felt a friendly hand on his arm.

“Like what you see,” Sally said.

“Oh, my dear, you must be right – it’s strong vodka. Or something.”

“But you’ve seen her in action before.”

“Actually, I wasn’t, uh, looking quite at her.”

“Oh, you mean all those other women.”

“Did I say that,” he said.

“No, but I know. And of course I know all of them. Do you want to meet them.”

“Not really.”

“Oh, you silly boy, with your dick getting hard,” as she touched him there, “you are so obvious.”

“Hey, I’m not a veteran of these gatherings.”

“Well, you are now. I’m taking you to meet the gang.”

“Does that mean…”

“It means our eventual connection might be a bit delayed.”

“Have you ever felt this way.”

“Yes. That’s why I come here from time to time.”

“It’s really quite something, do you think,” he said.

“I do, but, then again, I don’t. But I don’t want to spoil it for you. But it does seem to meet a need from time to time.”

“I can imagine,” he said. He thought for a bit, trying to think of the right thing to say, although he somehow knew Sally would understand whatever he said.

“Oh, shit. You’ve got it wired.”

“Not at all,” she said. “Sometimes it’s very different from what I expected.”

“What do you expect tonight.”

“Actually, I think it will be sensible but wild, if that’s any help. There are a couple of girls here who know Cynthia so they’re interested in you, and there are a couple of guys here who know I’m here, so…”

“Ah, a plot evolves.”

“Oh, nothing quite so dramatic,” she said, putting her arm back around him and pulling him towards her. He responded.

“You’re right. Can we go hide in the cellar or someplace.”

“We just have to go out there. Don’t worry. If I feel I’m getting out of control, I’ll signal you, and if you want to rescue me, do it. If you’re in the same situation and you signal me, the same.”

“Whew. You know all this.”

“I do, but I don’t particularly care.”

“Why.”

“Because I’m married. If I get out there and get turned on by some guy, or you and I get together and I get really concerned about that, or whatever, I’ll be in a jam. If I can just have a couple of good fucks and think it’s silly, I’ll be pretty much okay.”

“Is that why you look so tired.”

“If I knew why that is, I’d tell you.”

He grabbed her around the waist and held her and made her look at him, eyes to eyes.

“I want you,” he said.

“For some reason I don’t think you can make my wrinkles go away.”

“No, but I can sure kiss them a lot.”

“Oh, God…”

“Let’s go outside,” he said, and they did.

The patio was humming with conversation and laughter. Ned tried to imagine that most of these people had had sex with each other, some for a long time. He wondered how that played out over the long haul, especially the effect on marriages and on office relationships. Then he decided he didn’t care, at least not now. That was an analysis he could undertake later when he had more data upon which to reflect.

He noticed men looking at her appreciatively and imagined her having sex with them. He began to feel a bit of an erection.

“I’m beginning to get a hard-on thinking about you having sex with all these guys,” he said in her ear. She blushed slightly.

“It must seem strange to you,” she said.

“It’s not as much strange as it is provocative. I haven’t had the chance very often to watch people -- in person.”

“Do you like that idea.”

“Of course. Is there anyone who doesn’t.”

She laughed.

“You may have a point,” she said.

“I’m getting a fairly good-sized point right now.”

“You naughty boy.”

(To be continued; comments welcome)