Urban Love

Story Info
The rose that grows from concrete.
1.8k words
4.24
35k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
urbanlove
urbanlove
29 Followers

Her husband's company banquet was long and boring. Stuffy, rich people...white people with fancy cars and big homes. People like...her husband. Adriana had stifled many yawns throughout the night. She was his beautiful armpiece and she did her job well that night. Men gazed approvingly at her supple breasts and young ass wrapped in a fitting black gown. Her chocolate brown hair fell in ringlets down her back. Her green eyes sparkled in unison with her diamonds. Gorgeous, indeed. But also...bored.

Her husband, Dan, was a wealthy investor that was almost 10 years her senior. He was handsome alright. Tall with sandy brown hair, boyish good looks, a million dollar smile that complimented his two million dollar estate. He truly cared for his wife, but his interests always came first. Although he would never admit this to Adriana when she complained about his work, the long hours, the stupid networking venues. Still, Dan stayed busy, doing business, always worried about the bottomline.

The sex wasn't bad, but it was distant and detached. There was no sloppy slipping out of the cock or swapping of sweat. Dan never tongued her cat after dicking her. And he would probably die if he heard a pussy fart. Besides, their bodies never felt like they belonged that way. Their sex would never become a tangled mess of limbs and sexual fluids. This was all so unnatural for them. But that's not to say the sex wasn't pleasurable. Adriana would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy his cock on occasion. Dan had a large white prick with a bulbous purple head. His dick was smooth and creamy. And it did feel good sometimes sliding up into her little Venezuelan cunt, stretching her walls open for the wealthy white man. But at the end of the night, in the dead of the night, it was very clear what wasn't there. It wasn't love. And it wasn't real.

She finally followed him out of the banquet and they began their drive home. She listened to him talk about the clients, the potentials, and, of course, the money. The night was a warm one and the summer night breezed by Adriana's window. It reminded her of youth and mischief. She used to be such a bad girl, always sneaking out to lay up with some thug. Yet after all those nights of running wild with all those naughty boys...somehow, she ended up...here. With Dan. In his 745.

No sooner had they walked through the door and Dan was already pushing up on her. Anywhere in public, he was as well-behaved as a brainwashed Mormon child. But the minute he got indoors, he became some desperate, hungry horndog just salivating for sex. "Thank you, Honey...for going with me tonight...oh, god, you looked so hot out there with me..." Dan eagerly kissed her with stiff, dry kisses. "All those guys wanted you...they just wanted to take you home tonight...but here you are. With me."

"Here I am..." Adriana mimicked, trying to sound aroused. She rested back on her hands and let her head fall back seductively.

Dan had pushed her against the edge of their diningroom table and was hurriedly lifting her expensive dress. He slipped her panties off and roughly pushed open her thighs. "Oh yeah," he mumbled guiding the cock to his wife's tiny snatch. He entered her frantically and took his fill. Dan finished on her stomach. "Oh Honey, that was so good. God, you're hot. Thank you..." Dan pecked her lips in satisfaction and left her to clean herself up.

Adriana sighed, wiping the gooey white seed off her tan, flat stomach. She hadn't orgasmed and her pussy ached for more penetration. Hours after her husband had fallen asleep, she made the call.

Larenz arrived at a quarter past three, dressed in baggy jeans and a black bomber jacket. His young, handsome face looked fresh despite the hour and his wide, white smile was irresistible.

Quietly, she led him to the poolhouse where she had already turned on the fake fireplace by means of remote control. He scanned the place in astonishment.

"Livin' good now, huh?" Larenz smiled at his pretty homegirl who rolled her eyes playfully.

"Whatever, Larenz...I'm still me. You should know that."

"How would I know that, huh? I haven't heard nothin' about you since even before the wedding. That was almost a year ago." Larenz followed her into the livingroom area.

"I know and I'm sorry. I just get so busy." Adriana was about to walk around the front of the sofa when he gently reached for her hand and pulled her to him.

"Dang...can a nigga get some love? Come here, Girl...give me a hug or somethin'." Larenz folded her in his strong arms and kissed her forehead. "Miss you." He murmured into her hair.

Adriana savored the feeling of her soft body against his muscular frame. He stood around 6 foot 4 inches tall and had huge hands and feet. His lips were soft and thick as he kissed her cheeks and neck. She didn't even stop to consider whether she should let him do these things since she was married now. It just felt natural to have his lips back on her skin. Larenz's manly hands slid over her petite body, stopping to appreciate every curve. She was dressed in only a thin white tank top and tiny pink boycut shorts. Her ass fit nicely in his hands, as did her bouncy tits.

"God, I need this..." she purred wantonly.

"I'm here to give you what you need, Girl." Larenz carefully slipped off his coat and pulled his shirt over his head. A sexy set of shoulders and hairless torso met her lips.

Adriana kissed over his pecks and nibbled his nipples. She felt his dick fighting to get through the front of his jeans. At this point, she couldn't wait for him to stuff all 10 inches between her thighs.

Larenz peeled off her top and his warm mouth closed over her round breasts. He sucked sweetly yet hungrily as he fondled her hips and ass. He covered every inch of her chest. Her tits were simply luscious; fat and perky; the most delicious breasts he had ever eaten.

Larenz sat on the arm of the sofa, their legs were intertwined as Adriana stood in front of him. He would tease her by bringing his large hand up between her legs and lightly pat her center. She nearly fainted from excitement. Adriana's pussy craved his dick, expressing this yearning with increasing wetness. She could feel her pulse in her pussy lips.

He finished sucking her breasts and began kissing down her tummy as he pulled off her shorts. A thin line of pussy hair was neatly trimmed and her clit was swollen with desire. Larenz loved thighs and her thighs were so juicy. He bit them gently and mouthed her soft skin. She backed up a couple steps as he stood to unbuckle his jeans. His huge dick bobbed almost a foot in front of him as his pants and boxers were discarded. Suddenly, he dropped back to the floor and shoved his face into her center. She let him pull her ankles apart and climaxed intensely as he tongue-kissed her privates.

Larenz had been the first guy to ever bring her to climax back in high school. They had been introduced in freshman year but they didn't fuck for the first time until they were both juniors. So young and dumb, both of them were. Neither of them were virgins so they felt grown and sexy. They didn't use condoms hardly ever but they were convinced the pull-out method was sound proof. Adriana would let him into her house much the same way she did tonight, sneaking him in so he could undress her. Back then, Larenz wasn't quite as endowed or experienced as he was now, but he would climb between her legs and try his best to please her. He was one of the only boys Adriana knew that would go down on girls and this was how she learned to let go. Her body always relaxed around him because she never had to worry that he would go spreading rumors about her. He never disrespected her. And no other boys would talk on her because they feared him. From an outsider perspective, most would agree that Larenz must have loved this girl.

Now, Larenz licked her unrelentingly. Adriana moaned and pushed her pussy into his face greedily. Her pussy was desperate and she had to be fucked.

"Please...please, give me it," she whispered to him. "Like you used to, Baby...."

Larenz stood and kissed her mouth lovingly as they moved onto the couch. He sat down and pulled her onto his lap, her legs straddling him. She hoisted herself onto his dick and nearly died with pleasure as his thick, black cock sunk inch by inch into her starving hot cunt.

"Oh...Baby..." she moaned. "Oh, god...your dick is so huge...it feels so good..." Adriana moved up and down, acclimating herself to his size. She had forgotten how big a big dick really was. Then she rode him sexily, taking his entire cock into her gut with each bounce.

"Damn, Girl....you are so damn sexy," Larenz watched her jugs jiggle. Her waist was so small, her hips so shapely. "Ah, you ride dick good as hell...work it....yeah, that's what I like."

Adriana gave him the ride of his life before he took over and laid her on the floor in front of the fire. He was smiling his irresistible smile. "It's my turn, Girl...let me show you what you been missin'..."

Larenz spread her legs open and pushed his cock deep into her belly. Adriana cried out in ecstasy and opened herself wider for him. She wanted every inch, every thrust, every punch. She was his completely. And he took her entirely.

As Larenz fucked her rhythmically, Adriana dreamily realized that this was the type of sex she missed. It was firm but tender, aggressive yet playful, kind but kinky...it was the kind of sex that reflected a love that was both ghetto and sweet, risky yet passionate. This love, their love, was truly....urban love.

Larenz watched her body rock steadily with each incoming thrust. His girl. His heart. This was his woman for life, he knew. She would always call for him. He may not have been her man but he was definitely her nigga.

As Adriana neared another orgasm, he sped up his thrusts, banging her forcefully. Her body shook with pleasure, wave after blissful wave. Then he smashed his dick up inside her and poured his seed into her body.

Larenz held her for close to an hour afterwards, wiping wisps of hair off her misty forehead, kissing her cheeks, murmuring in her ear. When she reluctantly walked him to the gate, she almost disappeared into the night with him. This fancy life wasn't her own. The real her was with him...somewhere. Somewhere in a place where she used to be, where she came from, what she was made from. She clung to him for several minutes before letting him go...back to that place where she ought to be.....but wasn't....because she was here...just waiting for the perfect time to flee.

urbanlove
urbanlove
29 Followers