Urban Myth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
girt
girt
10 Followers

As if sensing this, the three quickly subsiding penises withdrew through their holes, and I stepped down from my platforms and stood up. I went to look through my eyehole but my view was blocked by the material again.

I looked down and my knickers which had been around my ankles all this time, had somehow been torn in two, and so I kicked the pieces off. I went to open the door, but found it still locked, and when I unlocked it, instead of it immediately opening, a window with a digital counter and red letters became apparent just above the handle.

When the countdown reached zero, from one hundred, the door unlocked with an audible click.

Still reeling slightly, I leant against one of the cubicle support struts and looked into the closest one. It was empty. I could see the material flaps, covering the holes, but nothing else. I turned to the other one, and again saw nothing out of the ordinary, however I did see a few scuff marks on the floor, as if something had been placed there.

Thinking about it, to get a prick into my arsehole through a hole in the wall, whilst another cock penetrated my cunt, the men responsible must have had to lean or lay on something.

I felt glowing. I looked in the mirror and saw that my face was flushed and my neck had the brownish overtones of satisfactory sex. I had no underwear on, but my skirt covered everything necessary, and after splashing my face with water, I made my way back to the gallery chamber.

As I entered the room, all the occupants, and it must have numbered over fifty, stopped what they were doing, turned to face me, and started clapping.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see that the plasma screen was activated, and that it showed the interior of the toilet cubicle I had so recently frequented, and my torn knickers on the floor.

I had had my turn in the barrel!

girt
girt
10 Followers
12