Us

Story Info
Love in a secluded place.
2.4k words
3.67
10.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hmmm... just imagine... you and I together somewhere private...you leaning against me... sitting with my arms wrapped around you...kissing deep and long... my tongue plundering your mouth... plunging in and out... my hands roaming...wandering down your body... sliding down your throat... my teeth biting into your neck... my hands continuing down... caressing your breasts... eliciting a small moan... bringing your nipples into erectness... moving down your body slowly... ever so slowly...

Your anticipation building as I reach your sex... stroking the outside of your pants slowly... bringing small cries of pleasure from your mouth...removing my hands to your greatest disappointment...but as I bring them up... I lift your shirt... removing it quickly from your body... my hands then run back down your sides... sending small shudders of pleasure funning up and down your spine... my hands reach your button... undo... and then slowly unzip...brushing your pussy occasionally... I remove your pants...tossing them carelessly aside...

I cover your mouth with mine...reach between your heavenly breasts... undo the small clasps... slide your bra off your smooth shoulders... letting your tits bounce free... the nipples growing hard in the cool air... my eyes ravage you as you blush... I reach forward and tweak one of your engorged nipples and bring a moan tumbling from your ruby lips...my hands cover your heaving chest... caressing... stroking...my mouth moves down to your right nipple... my tongue flicks out... touching your nipple once then latches on... bringing cries of pure pleasure spilling from your mouth...

I lick and bite... you scream and moan your bliss... your nails digging into my back... as you come to your first peak... I stare into your pleasure-hazed eyes... and descend to your waiting mouth... Our lips touch... lock together... tongues dueling... sucking... twirling... we part... breathing heavily... your chest heaving... I gaze enraptured into your eyes... my hand snakes down your body... drifting lightly across the tips of your breasts...skating across your stomach... making you shiver with anticipation... my hand pauses... right above your scantily clad lower lips... then I swoop down... lightly running my hand down the length of your soaked panties... till I come to the base of your cunt... I press my fore finger firmly to your cunt...you moan...

I lift my sopping finger to my mouth... I suck on it for a second... running my tongue around... nip lightly at one of your nipples... and again descend to your pussy... I cup your excited sex... massaging it through your panties... running my fingers up and down your barely clad slit... you moan... I lightly tap your clit... you cry out... I stroke... I tease... I fondle... you scream out a mind blowing orgasm... moaning and cumming... a rush of moisture swamps your already drenched panties... I slowly remove my hand... you relax... drained for the moment... I lick my coated fingers... smelling you on them... tasting you... I kiss you on your forehead... once... twice... then move my hand to the elastic of your panties... I push my hand under them... lightly caressing your Mons... I slide my hand down... to those virgin lips...

I lightly stroke down either side... again coming to the base of your pussy... but this time without any barrier... my middle finger starts to rub... slowly up... then back down... up the soaked gap... and back down... each time getting closer... closer and closer to that small button... the pad of my finger lightly taps your clitoris... you whimper... I stroke back down... then back up... I rub your clit once... you sigh... back down... back up... I apply my thumb... you moan... my hand descends... leaving my thumb... pleasuring you... driving you deeper into bliss...my finger dips low... receding down towards the base... where your virgin channel rests... my forefinger runs your lips again... this time... getting deeper with each pass... you groan... scream... your hands clench... unclench... your cunt drips...

My finger explores your quim... it drifts to the entrance... holds there... then pushes slowly in... you stiffen... your mouth open... soundless... then you moan...begin to buck... to arch... your eyes close with pleasure... from your mouth comes a stream of soft cries... my finger moves deeper... exploring...the tight walls clasp my finger... welcoming its invading presence... I push... my finger soon reaches as far as it can go... I pull it out... you utter sounds of unrestrained ecstasy... I plunge it back in... deeper... eliciting a sharper cry... I thrust it in... draw it out... in... out... in... out... again and again... bringing you to the edge... to the edge of an abyss... I stop my finger... deep inside... your cunt grasps my finger... my other hand reaches across... grasps a nipple... and pinches... my thumb rubs your clit... you moan... cry... and I twitch my embedded finger once... you come... hard... harder then ever before... you lose yourself in waves of pleasure... they wash over all of you... beginning deep in your cunt... waves of rapture sweep all through you... rushing from head to toe... pooling around your tits... and your quim... the walls of your canal contracting on my finger... caressing... squeezing... liquid rushing out... back arching... screaming your everlasting bliss...

It subsides slowly... leaving you with a warm feeling... a warm feeling centered around my finger... my finger with draws out slowly... leaving an empty place... you whimper... and I quiet your cries with my mouth... Our tongues tango again... I push my tongue through your lips... swirling... I suck at your tongue... we break apart... I stare into your eyes... kiss you on forehead... bite you on the neck...shoulder... I glide my tongue down... circle one of your nipples... you gasp... I dive between your breasts... you tremble with pleasure... I move my tongue around your other nipple... you moan... I nip the peak of your breast... you gasp... I move my hand down... stroke your mound once... bringing a cry from your lips... I move my hand under your waistband... I move my mouth off your engorged nipple... bring it down... bite the underside of your breast... down... licking across your torso... my hand moves down your leg... taking your panties away with it... I toss them away... my mouth continues down... onto your Mons... you tense...expecting... I move away... down your thigh...you sigh...relax...down... up the other thigh... nipping all the way... you gasp sharply... I circle your dripping cunt with my tongue... down to the base... you bite your lip... up the right lip... you gasp... back down the right lip... you cry out... I slide my tongue up the center... glide right up your slit... my tongue reaches the top... flicks across your clit... you jump and squeak... my hand runs up your side... reaches across... fondles your breast... grasps a nipple... you cry out... my tongue flicks across your clit again... again... you scream with pleasure... my other hand reaches down...runs along your leg... cups your ass... I run my tongue down again... up... you moan... down... you gasp...I begin to push in harder... I run my tongue up your inner lips... you grip my shoulders... down... one of your nails pierces my skin... my tongue finds the entrance to your tight channel... presses against the entrance... you arch... my tongue pushes in... you tastes sweet... spicy... heady... sultry... you moan with pleasure... my tongue pulls out... I push it in... you're on the brink of a third massive orgasm... my tongue feels the walls of your love channel twitching...

One of my hands is playing with your breasts... my other hand moves up... to the base of your pussy... I dip my middle finger in your dripping juices... I make sure to get it well lubed with your own fluids... your orgasm is imminent... you can feel it building... getting stronger... mounting... my tongue continues to move in and out... occasionally rubbing your clit... I place my now slick finger against your virgin rear hole... you reach your climax... the release hits you... swamps you... sublimates you... sends you reeling... I push my slick middle finger against your tight ring... with your climax, you relax... my finger slides up your rear hole... you start... waves of intense pleasure stop you...

I continue to lick your cunt... send my tongue in and out of your virgin channel... lapping at the juices that are pouring out... my hand pulling at your nipples... fondling your breasts... driving you mad with pleasure... my middle finger resides fully in your ass... it feels odd... waves of pleasure are streaming out from your ever so pleasantly tortured sex... also from the intrusion in your anal passage... it feels good... you moan... you scream... you gasp... you cry... the waves of pleasure are coming from your tits... your cunt... and your ass... they took you... picked you up... and washed your body with tsunamis of bliss... pleasure... gratification... you collapse in delirium... you shudder with aftershocks of pleasure... I move slowly up... rubbing your clit... you shudder... tweaking a nipple... you moan... I glue my moth to yours... quieting your cries... I slip my tongue between your lips... my hand reaches down... caresses your leaking cunt... you recover your wits...

I look deep into your eyes... I ask if you are ready... you tense... and then relax... you gaze into my eyes... you nod once... I kiss you again... deeper... plunging my tongue into your mouth... sucking your tongue into mine... our hands tangle as we reach for my pants... you pull the button apart... I unzip... you pull my pants off and fling them away... I remove my wet-spotted underwear... you gaze with love... and lust... studded eyes at my hard cock...you reach forward... you lightly touch the tip... it jumps... you grasp my cock with one hand... you reach forward with the other... my dick dwarfs both of your hands... you stroke once twice... I gasp... a small drop of liquid appears at the opening at the tip... you lean forward... entranced... you stick your tongue out... you tastes the small drop... you tongue flicks in... out... tasting again... in... out... licking the head of my cock... around...up... down... your lips touch my rampant tool... you kiss it once... twice... let go with one hand... bring my cock to your lips... you take the head of my cock in your mouth... I moan... my dick slides deeper into your mouth... deeper... your tongue slides along the side of my cock... you swallow... bringing fully 4 inches of my cock into your throat... you let it slide out... lay back... and spread your waiting pussy... my cock is raging hard... and slick with your saliva... I move down... kiss your pussy... sending my tongue into your virgin vagina... tasting you... licking your clit... move upward... licking your stomach... base of your breasts... ever upward... I find your left nipple... bite it... you moan... your right nipple... lick it... you gasp... upwards... your white throat... I bite hard... you moan... scream... cum a small orgasm... running through you from top to toe...a fresh stream of liquid runs from your hot box... I stick a finger in it... bring it up to your lips... you taste yourself... suck on my finger... I pull my finger out... replace it with my mouth... plunder your mouth with my tongue... I pull back... look you over... at your engorged nipples... at the bite marks scattered across your body... at your dripping pussy... its reddend lips gaping slightly... my cock is within inches of your cunt... I look you in the eyes again... you nod again... I reach down... grip a breast... pinch the nipple... you gasp... I let go... then reach for your clit... I rub my thumb across your clit... once... twice... I begin to rub faster... harder... bringing you closer to peaking... I grasp my steel hard cock... bring it to the opening of your virgin love channel... rest it there... then begin to push... first just a little... then slowly harder... you moan... cry out... and shake... I push the head of my cock into your gate... bringing it to rest against your maidenhead... you gasp... near your peak... I pull the head out... rub it once against your clit... push it back against your virginity... reach up... grasp one of your breasts... pinch the nipple... grasp your clit... you fall over the edge...

I slam my cock through your hymen... tearing it... rending it... you feel as if you have fallen into the heart of a sun... pleasure... pain... mixed together... pain... pleasure... burning through you... sending waves crashing through you... the difference between the two intense feelings begins to blur... you ride a massive wave of sensation to its very top... and dive into the valley... top the next wave and dive again... again and again you pulse around my cock... the walls of your deflowered vagina caressing my cock... you are moaning... screaming... cumming... you slowly come down... you quiet... I lean to kiss you... drawing your mouth to mine... kissing... caressing your lips... with my cock fully embedded inside you... filling you... satiating you... I pull my cock nearly all of the way out... you moan... plunge it back in... you gasp... out... you scream... out of your mind with pleasure... you begin to feel another massive orgasm tower above you... my balls begin to churn with a peak of my own... my hand finds your tit... grabs it... pinches the nipple... bringing you that much closer to peak... the walls of your cunt grip my cock... squeezing... caressing... quenching my burning in the depths of your body... my hand finds your clit again... strokes it once... we both reach the threshold of a intense orgasm... with one last squeeze of a nipple... pinch of a clit... and stroke of my cock... we ride the precipice... and jump it together... my first spurt of cum swells my cock... sending you into space on the first wave of pleasure... my streams of cum fill your vagina... you feel yourself overflowing... you drop from the highest peak... and ascend again... I fly alongside you... my cum exploding in your battered cunt... filling you... we fly an unimaginable orgasm together... and finally we collapse... lying together with my white cum leaking out of your vagina... I lock my lips to yours... never intending to end the embrace...