Us...Personified!

Story Info
The final chapter of a fucked-up episode.
3k words
4
9.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know, thinking back to my time with Raquel I always seem to come away with a smile on my face and an erection in my jeans. That girl could make a dead man cum.

I was so sure she was the woman of my dreams, that she and I would spend the rest of our lives together. But that dream died just as fast as it was born. You see, she had problems, a lot of problems. She drank, she drove drunk, she took pills, she even tried to kill herself. And through all that, I stayed by her. She would dry out, she was great, she was loving, she was lucid and intelligent, and then she would go off the deep end again.

And those episodes were ugly and they occurred quite often. But I saw her for what she could easily become. The only thing stopping me from caring for her was the simple fact that I was already married.

My marriage was a farce, but I was faced with quite a dilemma. My wife made great money and we enjoyed a very comfortable lifestyle, while the real love of my life kept trying to self-destruct.

Then Raquel left. She vanished. One of her girlfriends and I tried for months to locate her, to no avail. And then one day, she called me. My heart leaped with joy, and I almost cried. Finally!! But she still sounded troubled. She had relocated to another state to enter some rehab facility (like there are no good ones around here!!) and she was trying to clean herself up. She was still a mess, but she assured me constantly that she was trying. But she offered up no hope of returning to me, and I was not about to abandon my current lifestyle for someone who was going to kill herself or someone else because she hadn't completely healed herself.

This charade played on for months. Now out of rehab, she hooked up with some guy who I envisioned treated her like shit, and she "vowed" that she was not in love with him, but she was not leaving him anytime soon.

This killed me.

She said she loved me, but she transplanted herself 1,000 miles away and was now living with a guy she didn't love and had no intentions of leaving him. Fast forward a few months of our "pen pal" relationship, and now she's going to be back in the area for some family function and she wants to see me. Now here I am being a little cautious and a little excited at the same time. My Raquel is coming to see me, and now I can assess her progress as a person for myself in person.

But the meeting is strained. She's a little distant, she's a little restrained in her conversation and I'm like a little kid inside just to be sitting with her. We end up back at her family's house, alone, and we're talking and I end up kissing her. She shares her tongue with me and I eagerly and gladly accept it. But that is short lived as her mom walks in and disrupts my time with my Raquel. I guess I gotta go now.

And after I left, she left, back to her live-in who indeed treated her like shit, forcing her to live in a locked bedroom all day every day. She tells me she is safe, but I don't believe her. And now I'm being forced to make the decision to leave everything I have to be with her, a woman I've spent 4 hours with in the last 2 ½ years! She gets the picture and bam! She moves in with another guy!! Out of the blue!! As one of my friends put it, she's just sucking some guy's dick to keep a roof over her head. Well then so be it!! Now for my revenge!!

I have this dream....one where Raquel calls me after months of ignored emails and phone calls trying to get her to rethink our relationship (one friend kept asking me why I would want her back after leaving me and ignoring me, and I replied: "Because I love her so very much!"). Raquel explains that her latest boyfriend came home drunk one night and after trying to rape her in their own bed, he finally gave up and resorted to beating the shit out of her. Two black eyes, a broken nose and a broken wrist was what it took to call me and tell me she was coming back to this area and she missed me!! She missed me!!

After countless emails ignored and numerous phone calls dumped into voice mail only to be erased later on and now she misses me. Well, I missed her too.

So I tell her we need to meet. She asked about my wife, but we have already separated because I can't live with someone who does not love me. She sounds excited, that maybe there's a new roof over her head in her immediate future.

We agree she is to come over to my new apartment, but imagine my surprise when she actually shows up at my front door with three suitcases and two cat carriers and an $87.00 cab fare! I ask her what's all this but she blows the question off by jumping into my arms and sobbing uncontrollably.

"I'm so sorry I ever doubted your love for me, but I'm here to tell you that I plan to make up for all the lost time between us. You were right, we WERE meant to be together, and I'm hoping...praying that you'll forgive me and tell me that you still love me. Please?"

I step over to the dining room table and pick up my glass of wine and take a huge sip. I start thinking;Here's my chance! This little bitch jerked me around for years and NOW she's begging forgiveness.

I place the wine glass down, walk to her, put my arms around her waist and pull her to me. I look deep into her eyes and say to her; "Raquel, I've waited so long for this moment. You can't imagine how much I've dreamed of this opportunity. Of course I forgive you, if that's what it takes to have you back into my life, and I hope forever this time. I'm not letting you go."

She starts to tear up a little (boy, she's good!) and starts kissing me all over my face, thanking me profusely and vowing that she'll be the perfect mate, great sex, exquisite meals, a loving and devoted woman, yada, yada, yada...

I tell her to leave the bags where they are, I scoop her up into my arms, and I carry her into the bedroom. I gently place her into the middle of my king-sized bed and stand back to admire the view.

She's still gorgeous. Standing 5'-5" tall, light brown hair, about 135 lbs, decent sized tits, nice ass, but great legs and a sexy smile tell me she's the same girl I fell in love with how many years ago. I take off my shoes and lay down next to her, sliding my hand under her head, cradling it gently. I look into her eyes once more, lean in and give her the best kiss I've got. She returns it in spades, her tongue seeking an opening. I accommodate her and soon our tongues are dueling and we are now starting to move around on the bed trying to get into a perfect position to get at each other without breaking the kiss.

I reach up and gently place my hand upon her left breast, feeling first the quality of the bra she has on (She always wore the sexiest bras and panties!). I also feel her nipple protruding as if trying to peek through the bra, through the shirt and out into the open. I slide my hand over to begin unbuttoning her shirt, thus giving me access to her tits. Her bra is beautiful. I break off our kiss and begin planting soft kisses on her neck and work my way down into her cleavage. Her head arches back and she lets out a soft moan, approving of my assault on her. I pull her bra up and expose her left tit, and all those beautiful memories of nights prior rush into my head.

I kiss my way over to that beautiful mound of flesh and gently roll my tongue over the entire tit, making sure I purposefully avoid contact with her nipple. She squirms a little, trying to align her nipple with my mouth, but I'm not letting her run this show. My tongue bathes her chest with slight traces of my saliva, gently tickling her in the process. Her knee is working my cock pretty good by now, but I'm focusing on her tits for the time being. I finally latch onto her nipple, gently nipping it with my front teeth, which elicits a deep throaty moan from her. Her left hand is holding my head firmly against her tit while her right hand is massaging my back.

I continue my sucking of her nipple and now my left hand id smoothing over the mound between her legs though her jeans. I can easily feel the heat emanating from her pussy as she moans her approval. She is now writhing on the bed as I search for and find the button on her jeans and undo it easily. I ease the zipper down and feel inside. I am instantly rewarded with the familiar feel of lace as I palm her panties and slide my hand up and down over the mound directly above her pussy.

As my hand progresses further down, I can feel just how wet she has become and her heat is impressive. I slip my hand under the waistband of her panties, first feeling a long, narrow strip of pubic hair. I follow the strip right to her clit. Her moans are louder now, and her breathing has become quicker and deeper. I rise up onto my knees between her legs and try to slide her jeans down her legs, but they are tight. She lifts her ass off the bed to help me get her pants off and as they slide off, her panties come with them.

Her pussy comes into view and I am amazed as I have never seen a pussy as pretty as Raquel's. Soft pink folds of moist, silky smooth skin greet me like no other sight I've ever witnessed. When she is devoid of pants and panties, she scoots up on the bed so that she is now semi-reclining against the pillows and against the headboard. She bends her legs at the knees and spreads her legs apart, displaying her pussy to me, remembering its stranglehold it once held on me. I bend back down, slide both my hands under her ass and begin to kiss and tongue her bellybutton and the immediate area around it.

I start to drag my tongue down her belly to her strip of fuzz. Her hands are now urging my head lower, but I do resist a little at first. My chin starts to drag itself against her clit and she is now lifting her pelvis up to grind herself against my face. I allow this to continue for some time, but I have other plans for her. I lift my head up, and peek between her legs up to her pouty face.

"I'll be right back. Need anything?"

Raquel responds with a crybaby-like moan and says; "Just you, baby."

I go into the dining room and get 2 glasses and the open bottle of wine and return to the bedroom. Raquel is now lying on the bed completely naked and very slowly running her hand over her pubic mound and giving me her sexiest look. I set the glasses and wine down on the nightstand, and begin to remove my shirt. My pants come off and my boxers slide down my legs, revealing my semi-erect cock. Raquel licks her lips and rolls on the bed so that she is now within inches of my cock. She reaches her hand our and wraps it around my cock, gently sliding it back and forth, milking it. Her hand feels exquisite. Soft, smooth and gentle, I am reaching full erection now as Raquel runs a fingernail along the underside of my cock, driving me insane, but I refuse to let her see her effects on me. I merely look down to watch her as she leans forward and gently licks the head of my cock, leaving a slight trail of her saliva glistening in the soft bedroom light.

She continues her ministrations on my cock, alternating between licking and sucking, each time taking more and more into her mouth. I'm not the biggest guy in the world, about average in length and girth, but Raquel can take all of me and then some without limitation. She is now giving it her all. I swear she is trying to bypass any pleasure and is just trying to suck the cum directly from my balls as if she has other plans for later that night.

I start thinking about other things, distracting me from her talented mouth so that I am the one in charge of the evening's events. After several more minutes of Raquel making me harder than I've been in years, I gently stop her and drink some of the wine. I offer the other glass to Raquel and she takes a healthy sip and places the glass down on the table.

I take a little of the wine in my glass and pour it onto Raquel's pussy, not caring that it splashes onto the sheets. I put the glass down, bend over and absolutely devour her pussy with complete abandon.

She throws her head back and moans loudly; "Oh my God, Chris, Yes!!! Make me cum, PLEASE!!!" I keep alternating between sucking her clit and licking her outer lips while my index finger finds her G-spot and flicks back and forth over it, thus driving her insane.

Three more minutes of this and Raquel is over the edge, cumming loudly with many "Oh my God"s jumbled into one very long sentence. She eventually pushes my head and hand away, telling how overly sensitive she is getting and she can't take it anymore.

I rise up onto my knees, move closer to Raquel, lean forward and kiss her deeper that I ever have before. All the love I ever had for that woman is behind that kiss and I truly believe she knows that.

While the kiss continues, I align my cock to the drenched opening of Raquel's pussy and slide easily into her. We both moan in unison as I slide myself in and out of her, each time reaching new depths. Raquel locks her ankles behind my back and rises up to meet each thrust I give her. I lean forward again and kiss her deeply, she telling me how much she loves me while I am sucking on her lower lip.

I am now pile-driving into her pussy, jerking myself off with her moist vaginal walls and banging hard against her clit with each lunge into her. We're both gasping for breath, perspiring profusely and each one is anticipating the other's impending orgasm.

Raquel suddenly announces that she is cumming, digging her beautiful long fingernails deep into my back and ass. The sight and sound of her orgasm is enough to make me cum and I bury my cock deep within her, feeling each spurt of semen shoot through me and into her. What feels like a never-ending volley finally subsides and I slowly get softer inside Raquel.

I roll to the left of her and lean over to kiss her one more time.

"Oh my God, Chris, that was absolutely incredible. I have not had an orgasm in months and you really made it wonderful for me tonight."

I look at her, lean up onto one elbow and reach across her to get my glass of wine. I take the last sip out of the glass, place it back down on the table and say; "Get out. Get the fuck out of my house right fucking now."

Raquel is stunned and at a loss for words.

"You heard me, bitch, get the fuck out. Take your fucking cats and your Wal-Mart-fucking wardrobe and hit the fucking bricks. If you think you can suck and fuck your way back into my life after ignoring my love for you for so long, you ARE crazy."

Raquel tries to interrupt me with her meager pleas for forgiveness and another chance, but I stand firm.

"I am so tired of begging you for a little recognition for the love I had to offer you, while you kept moving in with one guy after another. And after none of them worked out in your favor, and nowhere else to turn, you finally decide to look me up. And for what? A week, maybe a month, and then off to another guy to suck and fuck in exchange for a warm bed and a roof over your head? GET THE FUCK OUT RIGHT FUCKING NOW! And don't you ever call me again, bitch"!

That was two years ago. I'm living with a real woman now, one whom I can trust when she says she loves me. One who doesn't mind that my cock is of average proportion. A woman who looks at me with loving eyes whether I'm being sincere or sarcastic, loving or playful.

On the other hand, Raquel is getting her well-earned punishment. She says she is with a guy who "makes me happy" Well, good for you, bitch. I hope you live to be 127 with 'a guy who makes you happy'. I loved you like no one else possibly could. I still fucking do. But no, you wanted to play games, wanted all of it your way or no way. Well, you got it. And I hope it follows you to your grave knowing what you could've had but chose to ignore.

Adios, Raquel, and good fucking riddens!!