Use Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

"Of course, Jerry. I'm sure he would love it. Wouldn't you, dear?" she asked me.

My ass felt empty after that dildo was removed so I pulled my mouth from Larry's slowly receding penis and told her that I would love it and then moved over and went right back to sucking Ellie's erect clit as I felt the head of a thick organ rubbing precum in my anal opening just prior to feeling it slide smoothly inside. There's nothing quite like having a real cock in my ass and I pushed back hard to capture as much of the thick penis as possible while I munched on the tasty clit in my mouth. A few minutes later, I heard Ellie cry out that she was cumming and felt her hands on my head as she lifted her hips and fed me more of her pussy while she shuddered and moaned in ecstasy and wet my face with her juices.

I kept my mouth on her cunt for quite some time after her orgasm ended and concentrated on the thick penis moving in and out of my ass as Jerry fucked me. His cock felt wonderful as he moved it around inside me. Then Cory asked Ellie if she could take her place as she'd like to be eaten to orgasm also and, as soon as Ellie got up, my wife was ready for me with her gorgeous thighs spread wide and that sensational looking crotch of hers spread before me. It was like a very special desert and I leaned down and ran my tongue from her clit down to her anus and back before nibbling on her labia and sliding my tongue inside to taste her nectar.

While this was going on, Jerry was grasping my hips tightly as he sawed back and forth in my asshole and telling me how good my ass felt around his cock. Then someone crawled underneath me and starting sucking on my cockhead and I glanced down to see Ned take my crown between his lips and nurse on it while he played with my balls.

I was in another world and going up on one high after another as the four of us pleasured each other. Jerry drove his thick organ deep inside my asshole and cried out in ecstasy as his cock starting shooting ropes of cum deep inside my ass. I felt it jerking with each spurt of his cum and felt the hot juices in my ass and without warning my cock swelled and began spurting cum into Ned's hungry mouth. He gulped down each load and sucked deeply on my organ to get every drop before he lowered his head to the bed to rest while he played with my receding penis.

Meanwhile, my wife was totally turned on watching me being fucked and sucked to orgasm while sucking her and when I bit down gently on her rigid clit, she started shaking wildly from side to side and grasped my head in her hands and fucked my mouth as she came in one beautiful spasm after another. We always liked to look into each other's eyes during orgasms, especially like now, as our eyes locked and hers dilated with each spasm while she fed me her delicious juices.

Just as Cory came down from her trip to Nirvana, Jerry withdrew his thick organ from my ass and Ned came out from under me thanking me for the delicious drink I just fed him. We rested for a few minutes and then Cory got up and picked up my leash and led me into the bathroom where she cleaned out all of Jerry's cum from my ass and then took me into the main room where all kinds of action was going on. People were coupled and tripled everywhere and those that had their arms free would reach up and touch our organs as we passed.

Cory suddenly stopped short when she spotted two gorgeous blondes having sex on a couch against the far wall. She pulled me along as she headed for them and, as we got closer, we noticed that one of the gorgeous blondes, in addition to having a fantastic body and big breasts, was also carrying a long, thick penis which was rock hard and looked gorgeous. Cory was eating her up with her eyes and walked right up to her and reached out to grasp the thick erection which she lovingly squeezed as she asked

"Would you mind if my husband sucks your cock. I want to also but I'd like to watch him suck you first as it always gets me wild seeing that."

The blonde smiled and said she would be delighted as she continued nibbling on her partner's erect nipples and lay back so that I could kneel down between her sexy thighs and begin worshipping an absolutely gorgeous cock. She had a very large pair of balls and her equipment belied the fact that she was as feminine and sexy as a woman could be. I looked at her fabulous crown which was nice and thick and sloped with a deep ridge around it and it just begged to be sucked so I licked the slit in the tip which had a drop of precum sitting in it and found it to be truly delicious. As I took her cockhead between my lips, I looked up and saw a gorgeous, sexy woman with large, firm breasts and big nipples looking down at me with a glazed look in her eyes as I nursed on her cock. Cory was egging me on and telling me how sexy it looked to watch me suck such a beautiful cock on such a beautiful woman.

I was in another world sucking her penis and tugging on her balls as I teased her anus with my finger. Her cock was really delicious and I lost myself in the wonderful sensations it was giving me as I nursed her crown and licked up her delicious precum as it oozed out. Suddenly, Cory told me to stop as she couldn't wait to suck that beautiful cock and we traded places as she kneeled down and began licking the balls before moving up to the thick base and nibbling her way up the magnificent shaft until she reached the flared crown. She too found some precum waiting as she enclosed the crown in her mouth and licked up the nectar as she nursed lovingly on the beautiful organ. As I stood there next to the blonde, her partner came up alongside of me and, without a word, dropped to her knees and began licking, kissing and sucking my entire crotch area.

She knew what she was doing and did it to perfection because she had my cock hard and throbbing in no time at all. As she sucked me, I watched Cory sucking that gorgeous cock on that gorgeous woman and the sight alone had me high. Then Cory glanced over and saw my cock being sucked and told me to lay down with her and suck her pussy while she did me. She then handed my leash to the gal and told her she could have me a while as she was busy with her partner. I had noticed immediately that the blonde sucking me was definitely a woman. When she lay down on the carpet on her side, I rested my head on her thigh as I gazed at her gorgeous crotch while she resumed sucking me.

I couldn't resist her labia and leaned forward and pulled on each one with my lips before sliding my tongue up and down her wet slit. She tasted and smelled heavenly and I lost myself in worshipping her crotch. I noticed a little, pink head starting to come out of it's protective hood and I flicked my tongue over it as it peeked out which caused her to shudder and moan. Her little organ wasn't so little as it stood up and showed itself. I sucked it like it was a tiny cock and had her bucking and moaning which was giving me a great hum job.

Then a very cultured, manly voice said, "Keep doing what you're doing old bean, Your ass is moving so sexily, I'd love to fuck it, if you don't mind?"

Cory lifted her head at that and told him to go right ahead and enjoy himself as I sucked the erect clit between my lips. Then I felt his cockhead wetting my anus with his juices just before he fit the head to my opening and pushed it inside with a groan of satisfaction. I love the feel of a thick cock filling my ass and I pushed back to get more while I sucked the rigid clit in my mouth. The blonde was writhing and moaning as I sucked her and I ran my fingers into both her holes. I was in absolute heaven with that beautiful penis moving around in my ass while I sucked on her delicious clitoris. After some time, I felt her quiver and she held my head to her cunt and wet me with her juices as she went into orgasm.

Soon after, I heard deep breaths next to my ear as the cock inside me exploded in spurts of cum which I felt splashing inside me. I loved every spasm and milked his organ to get every drop and was glad he left it inside me for some time after he came. When he withdrew his receding penis, I turned around to see who it was that just fucked me. He introduced himself as Roger, a visiting Brit, who was friendly with the host. I thanked him for a wonderful fuck and then Cory told him that my ass was available anytime he felt like it and he thanked her and left.

I turned to see my wife being fucked by the gorgeous blonde and, watching her sucking those beautiful nipples as that thick cock moved around in her cunt, had me horny in no time. I joined them and played with the blonde's nipples and tugged on her big balls as she fucked Cory. Cory told me to straddle her face and feed her the head of my cock as I played with the blondes nipples and I looked into the blonde's eyes and saw the total expression of lust reflected there as she thrust herself deep into Cory's hole.

Cory had me hard in no time and was running her tongue up and down my hard shaft as she lifted her hips to get as much of the blonde's thick cock as possible. Then the blonde cried out in orgasm as she started pumping my wife full of cum. Her eyes dilated with each spasm and I heard my wife groan, with my cock deep down her throat, as each spurt splashed into her bringing on a fantastic orgasm which had her shaking and twisting in passionate release.

After Cory had me thank both of the girls for taking care of both of us, she led me into the other room and walked up to Ellie who was sitting on a couch with a young girl busy eating her pussy.

"I have an idea and I'd like to know if your place will be available next Saturday for a special party. I want to invite everyone here today in addition to any of their friends who can attend. I want to see how many cocks my husband's ass can take in one evening. The girls can bring their strap ons too so they can get in on the action also. How about it?"

Ellie told her that it sounded like a good excuse for a hot party and she was all for it. I looked at Cory in surprise but didn't say anything especially because the idea sounded intriguing to me also mainly because I love being fucked and the thought of having a lot of thick cocks inside me all night was exciting.

Cory told Ellie that we were going to leave shortly but that she would call her during the week to firm up plans for the party. Ellie asked her for my leash and led me over to the center of the room and had me stand on a sturdy table as she asked everyone for their attention for a moment. When the room became quiet and everyone was looking at us, she announced that they were all invited to my coming out party on Saturday night the object of which was to see how many cocks and dildos I could take in my ass in one night. She had me turn around and bend over and spread my ass cheeks so all could see the hole they would be fucking and then she told everyone to bring along their friends as she wanted as many cocks and dildos as possible.

Then she told me to get down and handed my leash to Cory. Cory thanked her for her announcement and led me over to where our clothes were hanging and told me to get dressed as she did the same. Just before going out the door, she told me to hide my leash and we headed home.

When we got back to our place, Cory had me undress and hand her the leash again. She was still fully dressed and told me to stand in front of her as she sat down on the couch.

"What do you think about my idea?" she asked.

I told her that it sounded exciting but that I was wondering if my ass could take so many cocks without causing damage. She told me that she would make sure that I was well lubricated and also had an idea of how to keep me horny throughout the evening.

"I'm going to have a volunteer group of both men and women to suck your cock and balls all evening while you're being fucked. They will be told to just tease you and not let you cum so you'll be horny all during the fucking. I'm curious to see how many cocks you can take and besides, I'm going to enjoy watching the proceedings also."

We went to bed as we were both quite tired from the evening's activities and as we were falling asleep she mentioned that she was going to start using me for her pleasure very often from now on as she enjoyed it very much. I fell asleep contented as I thought about all the ways she could satisfy my cravings.

The next evening when we both got home after work, Cory told me that she had made some inquiries and found out about a place that provided rooms with all sorts of bondage equipment on a membership basis and that she was going to look into it as she would love to tie me up and play with me while others were around watching and participating. The thought of being helpless while she played with me was a tremendous turn on especially with others around either watching or participating and I started to ask her all sorts of questions as to where it was and who were the members, etc.

She told me that as soon as she got all the information, she would tell me everything but that, as of now, she didn't know too much about it. As a warm up, she told me to undress and lay down on our bed as she wanted to tie me up and play with me a while. I took off my clothes and lay back in the center of the bed and she went over to her large handbag and took out some black nylon cord and fastened my wrists and ankles to the bedposts so that I was spread eagled on the bed. The nylon cord was quite strong and there was no way I could get free and as I lay there totally helpless, my cock started to rise. She brought over my ball strap and fastened it around the neck of my testicles and attached the leash.

She walked over to the phone and placed a call, to whom I had no idea, and after talking a few minutes, she replaced the receiver and told me that she had invited a friend over to join her for the evening's activities. When I asked her who was coming over, she told me to wait and see and be patient. Then she removed her clothes and put on a black garter belt, net stockings and stiletto heels in addition to a black leather harness around her chest and back which accentuated her beautiful firm breasts by encircling them. While she was dressing, she came over to me every once in a while and ran her fingers over my erection and balls to keep my organ nice and hard.

I couldn't take my eyes off her as she moved around the room in her sexy outfit and my cock was throbbing in heat as I looked at her. She went over to the dresser and took out a new strap on double ender dildo and showed it to me as she told me that she had stopped in to a B & D supply store that afternoon and bought a few toys to use on me. She told me that she couldn't wait to use the dildo as the sales woman had told her that she was going to get as much out of it as I would. I looked at the size of the thing and wondered if I could take it as it looked so large. It was a perfect replica of a real penis with a beautifully shaped crown and thick shaft and she said it was made of a new plastic material that felt very realistic.

She put the dildo down on the top of the dresser and opened the drawer and removed a leather cat o'nine tails whip which she swirled through the air and then lightly ran over my cock and balls as she told me that I was going to get to know it very well.

"By the time I'm through training you, you're going to beg me to use all my toys on you." she said.

Just then the phone rang and she told the doorman to send up her guest. A few minutes later, the bell rang and she left to answer it. She seemed to be gone forever when I heard her approaching the bedroom followed by a very tall, gorgeous blonde who was wearing black leather shorts with the crotch cut out and a black leather cut out bra exposing a beautiful set of firm breasts with large nipples.

"Martha, this is my beautiful husband. I want you to join me in using him for our mutual pleasure tonight."

Martha smiled and walked over to me and ran her fingers from my nipples to my balls and then turned to Cory and told her that she looked forward to a pleasurable evening.

They both sat down on either side of me and started playing with my nipples as they discussed my attributes.

"He has a beautiful penis and I love the size of his balls." Martha said. "Does he ooze much precum when he's teased?"

Cory told her that, if she liked precum, I would supply her with all she desires and Martha laughed and told her that if she likes the flavor, she's going to be drinking quite a bit as she loves the nectar.

"Does he cum a large load?" she asked.

Cory told her that not only do I pump loads of cum but I can produce a number of large loads during the evening if handled right and Martha smiled gleefully and suggested that they get started.

"If you pick up his leash and gently tug on it a few times you may start to bring up a little precum right away as he loves being controlled that way." Cory told her.

Martha reached down and picked up the leash and got on her knees between my legs so that she could look down into my eyes. Then she started to give the leash a few tugs and I felt the pressure on my balls and hoped that she wouldn't be too rough with me. My eyes must have betrayed my erotic submission because she smiled as she tugged a bit harder and told me that I belonged to her right now and that she was going to use me for her pleasure in any way she desired.

She began to tug a little harder on the leash and all of a sudden her eyes lit up as she fastened them on my cock where a drop of precum oozed out into my slit. She didn't hesitate a second and leaned down and licked it off my cock head before it had a chance to slide down my shaft. She licked her lips and told Cory that indeed it was delicious and that she was going to feed on it a while if she didn't mind.

Cory was sitting with her legs spread playing with her pussy and smiling at her as she watched the proceedings and told her to go right ahead as I was there for her pleasure. As Martha tugged on my leash and licked off my precum, she and Cory discussed bringing me down to the Dom Club and introducing me to the members. From their conversation, I gathered that Martha was a member and had told Cory about the place. I also found out that Martha was a saleslady at the B&D store where Cory bought my leash and a few other things.

"I brought a few things with me that I'd like to try on him, do you mind?" she asked Cory.

Cory told her to go right ahead and Martha walked over to her large handbag and took out a few things which she brought over to the bed. She sat down alongside me and fastened a large nipple clamp to my left nipple and it hurt like hell for a minute or so but then started to feel good. Then she did the same with my right nipple and I started to feel a little heady as I realized more and more that I was in their total control and couldn't do a thing about it.

My cock started to ooze more nectar and Martha gleefully licked up each drop and then took my crown between her lips and started to suck on it firmly to draw more of my juices out.

"I feel like face fucking him!" she told Cory as she took her lips off my rod.

Cory told her to go right ahead and she got up and straddled my head and squatted down so that her cunt lips were right over my mouth. She held it there for a moment and told me to breath in deeply and get to know her crotch as she was going to be feeding it to me often. I looked up at her swollen labia and saw that they were glistening with her juices and that her clit hood was quite large and probably contained a fairly big organ which hadn't as yet showed itself. Her pink hole was wet and when she lowered it on my face and started rubbing it all over, I tasted her juices and found them quite tasty.

She began to slide her crotch all over my face and then settled down with her clit over my mouth and told me to suck it until it got good and hard. I took the hood between my lips and ran my tongue over it as I firmly sucked it and it wasn't long before her little organ started to come out of its hiding place and I had a tiny penis in my mouth. It felt like a little cock as I could feel a distinct crown with a small ridge around it and a little shaft. As I sucked it, she was beginning to moan and she asked Cory to hand her my leash. As soon as she had it she began to tug hard on it and pain shot through my balls with each tug except that it seemed to make me even more horny and I sucked her clit with even more relish than before.

jim313
jim313
544 Followers
123456...8