Used

Story Info
A whore is used by many, to please but one.
2k words
4.18
101.3k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I look around me, I can scarcely believe the position that I have found myself in; lying prone, at the center of a male mob.

My disbelief is tempered not by fear, but excitement that curls low in my belly and wets my thighs. It is the realization of a dream that confronts me now. In the flesh; proud, hard, swollen manflesh, leveled at my face, ready to anoint me.

Already I have been baptized by countless streams. It drips from my nose, chin and lips, and coats my tongue with the taste of many men. It pearls in my hair, and glistens on my exposed breasts. It even trickles between my legs, having made a slow and sinuous descent down my body as my mouth overflowed.

But I want more; always more. My hunger is never satisfied, my thirst is never quenched.

It's clear that I will get what I want and need. There are men standing around me in a cluster several bodies deep; all of them stroking themselves in anticipation.

They make remarks that both shame and exhilarate me. They call me whore. Slut. Filthy cunt. Cumhole.

I am all those things and more. It's more than a role to play, it's what I am.

I know you are here, but I have lost sight of you. I want you to see me. I want you to witness my humiliation and depravity and be proud of your whore.

Fingers roam my body, pinching, pulling, tweaking and then, entering as I gasp and writhe. I don't want to enjoy the violation, but I can't control the tide of pleasure that sweeps through me. I am nothing to these men but a hole and a receptacle. The thought makes me burn with shame and desire.

The fingers fill me roughly and my hips, of their own accord, move in silent invitation to go deeper. I need this. I know it, and you know it. It's why you brought me here. And I am profoundly grateful that you know my secrets.

I search for you, even as another man fills my mouth with his hot seed. I swallow and lick my lips with relish, putting on a show, hoping you can see me; hoping I am pleasing you with my wantonness and my greed.

Soon I am caught up in the excitement, mindless of anything except the cocks I am sucking, the cum I am swallowing, the fingers I am riding with wild abandon. I am frenzied and frantic as I slurp and suck and swallow. I forget you and forget myself.

Nothing exists or matters except the next cock and the next load of cum.

I realize that I am grunting and whimpering like an animal as I relish what I am given and then beg for more. I also realize that I don't care.

Suddenly, your voice is in my ear, sweet and seductive. Even through the haze of lust and cum, your voice reaches me and I feel your touch; warm and fleeting.

"That's it my sweet whore. Take it. Swallow it all like the depraved little cumslut you are. Suck those cocks harder. Work for that cum."

As always, I obey you. The cock in my mouth swells and jumps as I suck voraciously, demonstrating to you that I will always do as you ask.

"Deeper whore, take it deeper."

It's a struggle, but I relax the muscles in my throat and the cock surges relentlessly forward. Soon, it is buried in my throat, cutting off my air. I look to you for reassurance, trying not to panic as the breath is stolen from me by the cock sealing my mouth and throat.

Your eyes meet mine and I am calmed. You hold my gaze as my throat is ruthlessly fucked, lending me your strength.

I feel more fingers; yours, I realize. Tenderly, they lubricate the only empty hole with my own juices. I groan around the cock in mouth, realizing what is about to happen. It is not a groan of protest, but one of encouragement. I want my ass to be opened and plundered by you. With a sudden, hard thrust, you bury them deeply. I buck and jerk as you finger me.

The man fucking my face gasps and swears as the scream dying in my throat reverberates against his sensitive flesh. It sends him over the edge and I feel warmth in my belly as he spews deep inside me. I am disappointed that I can't taste the hot, delicious cum, but I can do nothing but accept. My needs and desires don't matter.

He pulls out of my mouth, and I inhale deeply through my nose, coughing and gagging as he withdraws. You hold up your free hand in a gesture of prohibition. Though countless men still wait with cocks in hand, I am not to be used further for the moment.

The fingers in my cunt disappear at your command as well, and then it is only you, my Master, filling me.

To my surprise and delight, I feel your warm breath upon my swollen, throbbing cunt, and then, the slow, deliberate swipe of your velvet tongue. I sigh with anticipation as I realize that I am going to be allowed to cum. My master is going to pleasure me. I am a truly privileged slut to be treated to such a luxury.

I relax as your tongue bathes my fevered flesh; teasing and tasting, bringing me to the brink and then pulling me back again and again, until I am writhing with torment and the all consuming need to cum.

I forget that I am being watched. I forget that I am covered in cum, and that my belly is filled with even more from men I don't know and will never see again. I forget that they wait still to use me yet again.

All I know, all I feel, all I can think about, is cumming. But I don't, and I won't, until you tell me to do so. I know you want me to beg, but I am not that far gone yet. You are skillful, however, and it doesn't take long before I am willing to say whatever you want to hear.

"Please Master, I need to cum so badly."

My legs are shaking and my impassioned plea is a whispered gasp.

"Is that how a proper slut begs? I don't think so. You'll have to do better than that cunt."

I want to sob with frustration, but instead I take a deep breath and try again.

"Master, I beg you, please allow this worthless whore to cum. I don't deserve it, but I need it so badly."

You are silent as you study me. You eyes are inscrutable, and I am unsure of whether my entreaty was well received. I try again.

"I'll pay for the privilege Master. I'll do whatever you ask. You know there are no limits to how far I will go to please you! Please, please let me cum!"

The men standing around us laugh at my desperation and call me more names. They enjoy seeing me beg. They like to see me shamed and humiliated. It only fuels the fire of my desire.

Your fingers move inside me roughly, fucking me even harder, and making me gasp with the pleasure and the pain. I can't help crying out.

"Is that what you want, whore?"

You'll make me say it, you always do. You know it shames me and of course, that's why you do it. It's your ambrosia, my humiliation.

"Yes, that's what I want, Master."

Abruptly, your fingers leave my grasping hole with slick, sucking sound. I knew it wouldn't be good enough for you, and now, I am empty.

"That's not good enough, slut, and you know it. Now tell me."

You deliver a hard stinging slap to the tender mound between my legs. The men gathered around us cheer you on, enjoying my pain, demanding that I give you what you want, demanding that I behave the way a whore should. And because I am nearly incoherent with need, I comply.

"Yes, Master, I want you to finger my ass. Do it hard, make it hurt. Pleeeeeeeeassssse."

My hips move lewdly up and down, seemingly of their own volition. I need the pressure of your fingers inside me, the warmth of your tongue, the heat of your gaze, the balm of your approval.

"That's my good little whore. My filthy little beggar."

Your fingers enter me again, roughly. I like the abruptness of the intrusion, the suddenly full feeling as my ass expands to accommodate you. You know it and you laugh as I moan and then fuck me hard, tearing at the tender flesh, offering no mercy, allowing no protest.

You lower your head once again to bathe my cunt and clit with your tongue. It's almost more than I can bear, but I must wait. I know that to cum without permission is unpardonable.

You motion the men closer to my face, which is upturned in rapture. They move in and begin to stroke themselves in earnest, milking the hard flesh.

As the men get closer to release, your tongue lashes me harder and faster. I am teetering on the brink of an explosive orgasm, but I fight it off, waiting for your permission. I am moaning loudly and writhing uncontrollably. The men around me stroke faster and faster, feeding off of my sexual frenzy. They breathe heavily, and I know it won't be long before I am once again bathed in cum.

I raise my head slightly to implore you. Our eyes meet, and the permission is there. You nod, and whisper against my damp and swollen flesh.

"Cum."

It seems that I feel the word, rather than hear it, but it's enough. My orgasm hits and I open my mouth in a soundless scream; head thrown back, back arched and breasts upthrust.

The first hot blast of cum lands directly on my tongue, while spasms of pleasure still wrack my body. It's followed by another and another, until it becomes a torrent raining down upon my face and chest as the men beating off around me erupt together, driven to their own release by the sight of my unabashed ecstasy.

It's too much, it's too good. The taste of cum in my mouth, the fullness in my ass, the pressure of your tongue...my senses are overloaded and my orgasm is followed by a second smaller, but equally satisfying one.

And then, while I am still gasping and senseless, you stand up and ram your cock deep inside me. Instinctively, my spasming cunt grasps you and pulls you in. Only you belong there. You fuck me hard, battering my slick and swollen insides, wringing more cries from my ravaged throat, bringing forth another tide of wetness from deep inside me.

You reach up to grab my hair, wrenching my head upward so that my eyes meet yours once again. You look into my cum covered face as you fuck me. I don't know what you see there, but whatever it is, it makes you cum quickly, breathing hard and thrusting harder. You explode inside me; denying me the taste of you, but allowing me the truly profound pleasure of feeling your hot seed bathe my tender insides.

Pulling out of me, you walk to my head and present your softening cock for me to clean. It's a familiar task, and one that I perform with pleasure. I relish the taste of our mingled juices. And then, I open my mouth for you to use in one final act of degradation.

Smiling down at me, you unleash a flood of warm, fragrant piss. I gulp it down, striving to swallow every drop. Despite my efforts, a few drops escape my lips and run down my body in streaming yellow rivulets.

When you are finished, you give my hand a squeeze and whisper in my ear.

"That was good, whore. You've made me proud tonight."

You turn to face the crowd.

"Do what you will with the cunt, boys. I'm finished with her."

And you leave me there. Naked. Filthy. Proud. It doesn't matter what else happens to me now. I've pleased my Master. I've served my purpose.

I am satisfied with myself.