Used

Story Info
A woman is picked up from work for a surprise evening out
3k words
4.15
23.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her instructions were quite clear, she had to leave work wearing the outfit he had purchased for her. A simple white cotton blouse which on the face of it looked quite demure. Closer inspection would reveal that it was tighter fitting than she was accustomed to wearing and made from a very thin fabric that while not being see through, certainly gave more than a hint of what lay beneath.

What lay beneath was a matching set of lacy lingerie. Blue lace, half cup bra, underwired to give her an enticing shape. Matching high cut thong and suspenders. Matching blue stockings completed her underwear

This was covered by a terribly short (by her standards anything above the knee was short) black skirt. In reality the skirt was not indecently short but she normally wore long pleated skirts that hid a multitude of sins.

Her feet were adorned with new patent stilettos with studded ankle straps. She had been practicing walking in them all weekend and still struggled a little with her balance.

This was all part of his game, making her feel a little uncomfortable. To push her boundaries.

Time had come to leave work, she had gotten changed during her tea break and now had to walk past her work colleagues. Her heels on the hard floor announced her departure, it felt like a walk of shame. They were all staring and all made a point of waving or saying goodbye. She could feel the women's eyes interrogating her outfit, blouse too tight. Skirt too small, too short, too tight. The buttons on the suspender belt screaming to be noticed as they pushed through the tight material.

The men's eyes undressed her. The stiff lace material of her bra rubbed against her nipples, stiffening them with every step. She knew that by the time she reached the door they would have burst free from the cups and would be tight against the thin cotton of her blouse.

She could hear whispering From behind as her workmates caught their first view of her pert arse cheeks framed and separated by the tight lace thong and constrictive short black skirt. The small kick split at least allowed her to walk as normally as the spiked heels allowed. She could feel her cheeks redden as she started to blush. Getting out of work couldn't come quickly enough.

As she passed through the door they started. A cacophony of noise as what seemed like an orchestra of wolf whistles trumpeted her off the premises.

He was waiting outside. Leaning against a lamppost with an approving look in his eye and a hint of a smile.

Now she started to panic slightly. She was outside on the street with no coat and what seemed like the whole world walking by. Looking at her, judging her, condemning her and the way she was dressed. She felt like a slut.

He stood there, looked her up and down, nodded his head and moved off up the street. She took a deep breath and hurried and tried to follow. Her heart beat faster, palpitations. If he had been standing outside it meant no car, no car meant she was out in public and had no way to try and cover her modesty, by now the faster walk on the tall stilettos had meant that her nipples had jiggled completely free, in fact most of her firm round breasts had escaped from the lacy blue constraints of her now almost redundant bra. As complete strangers heads turned as she tottered by, her cheeks burned.

They arrived at the station, he had already purchased tickets, she had no idea where they were going but she did know that she was going to be travelling with the evening commuters on a packed train. With nowhere to hide. Standing right at the front of the platform she felt as if everyone on the opposite side was looking at her. It felt strange to see all the lustful stares, it felt sexy and empowering. Empowering and wrong. When a train pulled into the opposite platform she saw her reflection in the windows. Stylish and sexy, well dressed and slutty all at once. She felt she looked like a sluttily dressed woman on her way from work to be fucked. Funnily enough, that is exactly what she was.

Their train entered the station and the crowd crept forward pushing against her, a thousand strangers tightly pressed against her as she entered the carriage. A man in front of her was almost right up against her, looking over the top of his glasses as his eyes moved from her eyes to her tits and back. Not even trying to disguise the fact that he wasn't reading his paper. Her bosums heaved as her breathing increased while her heart pounded harder.

Then she felt it, from behind, a hand on her arse, she couldn't move, stuck as she felt the strangers fingers tracing the tops of her stockings, following the line of her suspenders. Probing the bare flesh of her thighs under the split in her short skirt.

The train entered a station, people got on, people got off, the man in front dropped his paper and constantly ogled her heaving breasts. Her nipples were on show as he looked straight down on them. She could feel his hot breath on her flesh. That was not the worst that was happening. Behind her the groping of her arse had stopped. Instead she could now feel a stiff hard cock pushing against her arse. Dry humping her through her skirt. Involuntarily she felt herself pushing back. She was horrified with herself. She remembered that she was not alone and started to relax, whatever did happen, no one would be allowed to harm her. She let her mind go blank. Her lust needed satisfying and she felt brave now. The train was that full that nobody could see what was happening. Reaching forward she gently reached forward and rubbed the crotch of the man in front. It took him by surprise and he looked up and caught her smiling at him. As the unknown cock behind her pushed harder against her arse the harder she rubbed the stiff erection in front. Pulling down the fly she released it. Feeling the sticky smear of Precum on her palm. For a few more moments, she tugged while the man in front tried to stifle his moans. The train started to slow for the next station she was about to stop wanking him off when he let out a gasp and spurted his sticky mess into her hand. he readjusted himself as the doors opened Her hand was was covered in cum and quietly and surreptitiously she gently wiped the hot goo on the trousers of the unknown body behind her. Her arm grabbed as the doors were opened and she was led off of the train. She never got to see the face of the humping traveller that had been behind her. It was at this moment she realised that one of the buttons on her blouse had burst open. Knowing the rules she was forbidden from retying it or from straightening and readjusting her skirt which had ridden up but was still on the side of decent but only just.

It was a few hundred yards from the station when they reached what she realised was their destination. A sign above a green door read "entertainment for the discerning gentleman" it was a strip club. A lap dancing venue. No place for a woman alone. Except she wasn't alone but apart from the dancers she would be the only woman there.

They entered into a semi dark foyer and through to what looked like any nightclub. A hostess beckoned to them, she followed. It was Dark with lots of neon and flashing lights. The centre of the room had three stages, each with a pole and a spotlight. Around the room sitting at tables and on bar stools were men, lots of them. They all looked at her, examining her, sizing her up, would they want to fuck her, would she be easy meat? The confidence she had on the train soon subsided as she saw who else was in the room.

Obviously in a table dancing club there would be dancers and there were lots of them. All glamourous in evening gowns or cocktail dresses or mini skirts or bikinis and all looking drop dead gorgeous and traffic stopping sexy. All slim athletic and stunningly beautiful. She felt like a frump compared to all the delightful talent that surrounded her.

The hostess led them to a table at the front near the centre stage. A perfect view to see all and a perfect spot to be seen, every man in the room could also see her, nowhere to hide.

The hostess handed her a golden envelope. Inside it were instructions telling her to go the the cloakroom and freshen up. Also in the envelope was a token for a free lap dance and instructions to pick a girl she liked for a private dance. A waitress in a diamante covered corset poured her a glass of champagne. The alcohol would relax her nerves as she sat and watched the dancers. Each girl came on stage in a sexy costume and proceeded to dance suggestively and provocatively in time to the music. Slowly discarding their clothes as they gyrated around the pole. They smiled at the punters as their eyes worked the room looking for men who wanted a private dance.

Each dancers gaze seemed to linger on her, the only woman in the room that was a customer. They took their time and as they finished their act all walked past her table and stroked her arm on their way back stage. She was already aroused from the train journey and now was filled with lust and horny thoughts after sitting there watching bare breasted and naked women writhe suggestively in front of her. The thought of being another woman made her wet with desire. She was ready for a private dance. She was ready for a lot more.

The last dancer really caught her eye. Gold token in hand, she waved it at the naked dancer As she came past her table. The dancer smiled, winked and pointed to one of the private booths and held her hand up, indicating she would be five minutes. The waitress appeared and filled her glass placing it on the silver tray, motioning her to follow her to the booth.

The booth was dark with a black curtain hiding the door. Inside was a small stage and a sofa. Taking a seat and sipping her champagne her chosen dancer appeared. Long dark hair falling over her shoulders as a slow jazzy soundtrack started. Her hands undid the halter neck on her gown exposing a voluptuous pair of perfect round breasts. Sitting on her lap facing her, the dancer writhed on her lap, close enough to smell her perfume. Pert nipples tantalising dancing close to her mouth, brushing her cheek. Filling her view. Now naked in front touching her toes. Wiggling her arse, gently starting to finger herself before sitting back into her lap. Throwing her head back the dancer started nibbling her ear. Grabbing her hands and placing one on her breast. This was going way beyond the no touch rules and was as exciting as hell. The dancer then took her other hand and proceeded to place it on her neatly trimmed pussy. Shaved and trimmed to perfection. The dancer moaned slightly as she guided her fingers over her clit and now moist pussy. Both women were now getting worked up as the music started to fade to an end. The dancer stood as the music finished sucking each finger in turn before planting a very big and sloppy kiss on her lips before disappearing through the curtain. She was as horny as fuck now and gasping for air. Gasping for desire. Desperate now for a good fuck.

He was waiting outside the booth and took her hand, her heart pounding, legs weak and unstable, face flushed red she hadn't realised how close she had been to her own orgasm and all from the writhing and grinding of another woman sitting on her lap.

He led the way, she hardly noticed that she was now in a dark corridor, eventually her ears picked up the sound of heavy breathing and panting. The panting changed to a moan. Looking up it was a small cinema holding maybe twenty seats at most. The moaning was an actress on screen being fucked roughly by several men. A cock in each hand and gagging on another monster deep throating her. She sat down in the middle of a row, watching the screen, turned on more than she ever had. Watching a woman being fucked, wishing it was her, wishing she was being fucked right now.

It happened so suddenly, not realising someone had sat down beside her, the hand on her knee startled her at first. Then a hand from the other side stroking her breast through her blouse. The hand on her knee moved up her thigh. Parting her legs slightly not taking her eyes off the screen. The buttons on her blouse were being pulled apart. Before she knew it her breasts were exposed being kneaded and squeezed with her nipples being pinched and pulled. More hands from nowhere stroking her hair three, four, five hands on her breasts, stroking, pinching, pulling, scratching. All the time she never took her eyes off the screen.

Her skirt was up past her hips now, fingers in her pussy, shaved and smooth and wet. Someone grabbed her hand and placed it on a cock. A rigid cock, then another in her other hand. Before she knew it she was wanking off a succession of cocks, big ones and small, fat and thin. It was dark, the only light was from the screen as the actress got fucked in every position. She could not take her eyes away as a succession of anonymous pricks were thrusted into her hands for her to jack off. Her arms were sticky with semen. Her blouse was clinging to her body as it got soaked in hot clammy cum.

A big sweaty cock came from the side hitting her cheek, pushing at her lips, forcing its way into her mouth. Men were all around her now wanking themselves if she couldn't reach until somebody grabbed her from behind under her arms and pulled her up onto the seat back. Her arse was hanging over the back of the seat as she felt a long hard cock pushing against her wet pussy lips. Simultaneously she could feel a mouth sucking on her clit as the cock behind her slid in and started to slowly fuck her from behind. Gradually finding a rhythm. This was exactly what she needed, a cock pumping into her, gradually getting faster and thrusting harder while a tongue at the front orally and expertly massaged her clit. The fucking went on, one cock after another, she lost all concept of time and eventually got pulled forward and was bent over the row of seats in front. A sticky cum covered ramrod of a prick pulled out of her sloppy used pussy and started pushing against her anus. Beads of her own and others sweat rolled down her arse crack and helped to lube the fat cock pushing into her arse. Trying to scream out no! Her head was pulled down and not one but two cocks fought to fill her mouth. She gave up trying to scream as her mouth was filled. The cock that was anally fucking her seemed almost too big. It stretched her, hurting her as it pushed in. The pain was just about bearable but it was a good pain, a pain that came from being pleasured by a man. A pain that every woman who had ever been fucked anally called a nice pain. She couldn't help but clench and tried to gasp. No longer able to see the screen from the bodies in front of her, bodies to the side. Her hair was now stuck to her head from her own sweat and the spunk of countless men. All sense of time was lost.

Eventually the film finished. The actress was covered in multiple facials. The lights came up slightly and the anonymous faces disappeared.

She collapsed in the seat. Her stockings had been ripped and her thong had been lost. No doubt claimed by some lucky guy. Her blouse was wringing wet, trying to tie it was impossible where some of the buttons had been lost. The short black skirt which only a few hours early had been brand new and pristine was now creased and covered in a map of the world consisting of sticky white cum stains. Her blonde hair was stuck to her head and matted. Coming back to reality she realised she now needed to leave. Past all the other customers and dancers really would be a walk of shame in this state.

Gingerly rising to her feet she smoothed her clothes down as best she could. He stood in the doorway, the slightest of smiles on his face. That was his way. As she exited the cinema she turned into the corridor towards the main part of the club. He stopped her and pointed the other way. What more humiliation did he have in store for her.

He had pointed towards the exit, she now imagined that he had arranged for some street gang to fuck her senseless in the alley. It would be his style. Could she cope with anymore degradation?

The door opened and the bright sunlight blinded her temporarily. As she slowly got her bearings, a Mercedes was parked a few feet away, it was his car. He blipped the remote and opened the door for her. A tartan car rug covered the seat. She collapsed into the car and he covered her with the rug. By the time he climbed in himself, she had been overcome by exhaustion. Quietly sleeping as he drove her home.

Dreaming of what had happened