Used and Abused by a Stranger

Story Info
Stranger uses me in an adult bookstore video booth.
2.4k words
4.3
145.4k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is an adult book store a few towns over from where I grew up. This particular store also has booths in the back of the store where men go to watch porn, masturbate, and often to hook up with other guys. Ever since I found out about those booths I fantasized about going there and being used by all kinds of strange men. So not long after I turned 18 I went into the store for my first actual look around. While I was there I bought my first dildo, my first butt plug, a blindfold, and a set of hand cuffs with a collar that they clipped to, locking my hands up next to my neck. I didn't really know what I was going to do with those when I bought them, but as soon as I saw them I knew it was something I wanted to wear myself so I bought it without a real plan.

About a month after my first visit I had formulated a plan in my mind (albeit not a very good plan). I took a shower and shaved every hair off of my body from the neck down, and this time I mean every single hair from below my neck was gone, 100% smooth. After that I put on a pair of black, sheer, lacy stockings held up by a lace garter belt. After that came another black lace thong and a sexy little nightie made of red satin with black lace trim around the bottom. When I stand straight up it just barely covers my ass and if I bend forward at all my ass is revealed. It also has a slit up the left thigh that goes almost halfway up my side. Essentially it doesn't really cover anything, it's just sexy as hell. Over that I wore a pair of loose sweat pants and a zip-up sweatshirt which I of course zipped up all way. In my pockets I had the blindfold, the cuffs and collar, ten dollars to feed the machine in the booth, and a few condoms. Then I headed out and drove over to the bookstore nervous as hell the whole way.

I arrived and went into the store without looking around at any of the few guys who were smoking outside the store. As I made my way to the back of the store and went around the corner into the hallway where the booths were I immediately saw about a half dozen guys milling around in the hallway, and all eyes were on me... the cute young thing who just walked into a hallway that not many 18 year olds frequented. Again avoiding everyone's eyes I quickly went down the hall into the last booth on the right closing the door and locking it behind me. It hadn't been closed more then ten seconds before someone tried to open it from the outside to let themselves in with me. I quietly called out come back in a minute and started to get myself ready for what I had planned after putting the money in the slot I stripped off all of my male clothes down to my sexy getup hidden underneath. I stashed my clothes and shoes under the chair along with my shoes after putting the condoms on the chair in plain sight of anyone who might come in. I then put the blindfold on first since I couldn't reach it once I was cuffed. Now blindfolded I put on the collar and cuffed my hands to my neck, completely immobilizing them. I stashed the key to the cuffs in one of my shoes and got on my knees facing the door. I shuffled over and with one last deep breath or extreme nervousness I quickly unlocked the door and shuffled back away from it. Then I waited.

I don't think I waited more that thirty seconds before I heard the door open a crack. I could picture some guy peeking in and surveying the scene in front of him. It took him only seconds to make up his mind and I heard him step into the booth closing the door behind him. He didn't say anything as I knelt there anxiously waiting to see what would happen next. I heard unzipping and pants being pulled down then he shuffle up to me and I felt his semi-hard cock press against my lips. 'Open up' was all he said, and that was all it took as I immediately opened my mouth and took the head of his cock into my mouth. I spent about a minute sucking the head then started sucking the length of his now rock hard cock, which I would guess was probably around 6 inches long or so. After about 5-6 minutes the guy starting groaning and began to cum in my mouth. I continued to suck on the head of his cock until he was done coming. I then leaned over sideways and spit his cum out onto the floor (I had never swallowed before and still wasn't sure how I felt about that). The guy pulled his pants back up quickly and without a word left the booth, closing the door behind him. When he left I barely noticed since I was still spitting out his cum, so he had already left by the time I was really paying attention to what was going on again. I started to shuffle towards the door to relock it so I could get redressed and go home, since I figured that I had already done what I had gone there to do, which was service an anonymous stranger. However, as it turns out I wasn't done for the day yet, in fact I had only had the warm-up round so far.

Before I got halfway to the door it opened, someone quickly stepped in, and it closed again. That happened to fast that I almost didn't even realize what had happened for a minute. I figured it out real quick though... right away I heard the man drop his pants and step out of them before kicking them into the corner. He stepped forward and grabbed the back of my head, pulling my mouth onto his already raging hard cock. This guy was a bit bigger, probably around 7 inches or so, and I became very familiar with every inch of it. He started fucked my mouth, holding my head the whole time to keep me from pulling back or fighting. After about a minute I could feel the head of his cock pushing at the back of my throat with each thrust. Then, all of a sudden he tightened his grip on my head and pushed his whole cock straight down my throat. This was the first time I had ever deep throated anyone, and I was practically crying with all the tears streaming down my face as I gagged on his cock and he held it down my throat for what seemed like a lifetime but was probably more like 10 seconds or so. He pulled out letting me get a big gasp of air before slamming his cock back down my throat. He then fucked me like that for another few minutes, continuously invading my throat with his member. After several minutes of this he slammed his cock deep into my throat again and shot the first spurt of his load straight down my throat. He then pulled out until the head was in my mouth and deposited the rest of his cum right on my tongue. He then made me open my mouth and show him all the cum, then he made me swallow every last drop, which I did without hesitating (ever since I don't think I have ever not swallowed every drop). As I knelt there trying to recover I could hear him moving around and assumed that he was getting dressed to leave now that he had cum. Again I was wrong in my assumption, as it turns out this particular guy was never satisfied with cumming once, and in fact stayed rock-hard until he came at least twice (as I was about to find out first-hand).

No, it turns out that the sound I heard was him opening and putting on one of the condoms that I had brought with me. He grabbed my head again and fucked my face for like two minutes or so before pulling out. He then grabbed me and bent my upper body over the chair while I was still on my knees, making my ass stick up and out into the air. He then reached over and surprisingly quickly ripped my thong down off of me leaving my virgin asshole exposed. (Granted I had ridden my dildo many times, but I'd never been fucked by a real cock before). I started to say that I had never done that before but before I got out a word he stuffed my thong right into my mouth, muffling everything I tried to say. In hindsight, at this point I'm sure I could have worked and spit out the thong and struggled, but at the time I didn't even consider fighting. I just lowered my head onto the chair and tried to prepare myself for my first ass-fucking.

He moved around behind me and spit on my asshole several times, working the saliva around my hole with his finger. Once I was lubed up he eased his finger into my hole, slid it slowly all the way into my ass and worked it around for a minute loosening me up a little. I then heard him spitting some more; I assume he was lubing his cock up more. I felt him position himself behind me and jumped almost a foot when I felt the tip of his cock press up against my asshole. He grabbed the bottom of the nightie and flipped it up above my waist then roughly grabbed my hips and forced me back into the position he wanted me in. Clearly his patience had run out and he just wanted to do to my ass what he had done to my mouth. Once again I felt the tip of his cock press against my asshole only this time he held me in place and pushed the head of his cock into my hole. And holy crap did it hurt. I felt like he had just shoved a baseball bat into me. He waited a minute to let me adjust a little to my first real anal intrusion.

When he decided that I had enough time he began to slide his cock deeper and deeper into me. Before I knew it I could feel his hips pressing against me and knew that his full length was buried inside of me. He began fucking me with long, slow, deep stokes, pulling almost all the way out of me before pushing all the way back in again. At first it hurt like hell, and I just wanted him to cum and be done already. Less than a minute into my fucking, however, the pain began to subside and an amazing tingling feeling started to grow in its place. Before long I was slamming my ass back against him with every stroke and he began speeding up and essentially slamming his cock in and out of my asshole.

He must have fucked me like that for at least ten minutes during and I knew then what a slut I was at heart and how much I loved this stranger pounding away at my asshole, treating like the slut I felt like and at the time wanted to be. After fucking me long and hard he finally pulled out of my ass with what felt like and audible pop, although I don't know if I actually heard it or not. He quickly spun me around on my knees while simultaneously pulling off the condom. He grabbed my head again and furiously fucked my mouth for less than thirty seconds before shooting his second load into my mouth, again demanding that I swallow every drop. At this point he pushed my back over the chair the way he had fucked me and left me in that position as he finally got his clothes back on.

While I listened to him get dressed (bear in mind I'm still blindfolded and have been this whole time), I simply laid there on the chair catching my breath and trying to recover from the rough fucking that had left my legs too weak for me to stand at first. After he had gotten dressed the man pulled out a marker (I'm guessing a sharpie from how long it refused to wash off). With the marker in hand he went around behind me again and wrote on my ass, 'I am a worthless cumslut'. I'm serious, he wrote that across my ass and it stayed there for over a week. Right above my crack he wrote 'insert cock here' with an arrow pointing at my asshole which he drew a bull's eye around!!! After he finished writing on me he got up and left without saying another word. This time I was ready and almost the second the door closed I locked it behind him which was a good thing, because someone else tried to come in almost immediately (apparently word had spread a little about the kid in the end booth and his getup).

I crawled over and got the keys, unlocked myself and removed my blindfold. The weird thing was that even though so much had just taken place in that booth it looked exactly the same when I took the blindfold off as when I put it on. I quickly pulled on my other clothes and with another deep breath of anxiety I unlocked the door and stepped back out into the hallway, almost an hour after going into the booth. It was humiliating and exhilarating at the same time. Some of the guys were the same ones who watched me go in and I couldn't help but wonder if one of them was the man who had abused me so good. I quickly went out to my car and went home to shower, which is when I first looked in the mirror and discovered what had been written on me.