Used and Abused Ch. 04

Story Info
A turn of events.
1.9k words
4.36
56.4k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting on the couch half watching television. I kept thinking about the other night when I turned into a whore and let the three guys I didn't know have their way with me. I still don't know their names. I was wearing a tight t-shirt and a pair of hot pink panties that were getting very moist as I kept thinking about the way they had fucked me.

I became very aroused and started to play with my clit while I thought about those large black stud cocks using and abusing me. I slid my hand into my panties and slapped my pussy a few times and rhythmically began to rub my engorged pussy lips. I slid a few fingers into my joy box and began to plunge them in and out until I came in my panties. A few minutes later, someone knocked at the door.

I walked to the door and looked to see who was there. I was expecting my husband Ken home soon, but it wasn't him. There next to the door stood the three guys from the other night and a couple of their friends. I opened the door and invited them in. They wanted to know if I wanted to earn some money, and I thought about it for half a second and told them yes.

I asked what they wanted me to do and they told me that they wanted me to be their whore for the night. I asked them how many men would be coming, and they told that what I saw is what I got, the five of them. I told them it would cost them a thousand dollars. One guy reached into his pocket, pulled out the cash and handed it to me.

I told them I would be right back that I had to go to the bathroom. I went upstairs and put the money away, brushed my hair and put it into a ponytail. I put on some makeup, bright red lipstick and returned downstairs. I left my tight t-shirt and soaked panties on.

I walked over to the guy that gave me the money, unzipped his pants and pulled out his thick black cock. I slid it into my mouth and sucked him deep until he unloaded a full mouthful of cum into it.

One by one I sucked them all until they came, some in my mouth, some on my face and another all over my t-shirt. My pussy and panties were dripping wet and my nipples were very hard. I was very horny and couldn't wait to screw them all. I led them upstairs to the guest bedroom and lay down on the bed. They undressed and decided who would be the first one to have his way with me.

They were all very well-hung and I trembled with anticipation, wanting to feel a fat black cock inside me. I told them to make sure they came inside of me to help me stay lubricated so that I could take them all on.

I took my panties off and spread my legs to show them my bald, wet engorged and hungry cunt.

The first guy climbed onto the bed and positioned the huge head of his cock against my swollen, cock hungry cunt-lips. He gently slid his massive dick into me and I let out a moan of pleasure as he was stretching and filling me with his huge shaft. He withdrew and re-entered me a little faster this time. He kept picking up the pace with each stroke, I was moaning and groaning with pleasure, telling him to fuck me harder, deeper and faster. I started cumming, my pussy squirted with each of his furious strokes and began to pulse and squeeze his cock, milking it for the load I wanted.

Shortly after I came, he filled me full of his thick, slippery cum.

I looked around the room to see who was going to screw me next and noticed Ken in the doorway, smiling from ear to ear. I smiled back at him and asked if he wanted to join the party. He nodded his head. I told him to pull up a chair next to the bed, so he did as instructed. I had the men tie him to the chair and he didn't even try to resist. There was a huge bulge in his pants, so I know that he was excited.

The next man mounted me and very quickly thrust his dick into me, over and over again. My sloppy cunt was slurping and spitting as he fucked me hard and deep. I love the way it feels getting used that way. I came again, squirting cum all over his cock, balls and thighs, not to mention soaking the bed. He kept stroking until I came again. After about ten minutes of slamming me hard, he shot a huge load deep inside me. He got up and asked who was next. Another guy stepped up to the plate.

I pulled my t-shirt off to reveal my firm perky breasts and pierced nipple chain. I told them that I wanted Ken on the bed with me, so they untied him from the chair; he stripped and they hog-tied him on the bed. I straddled his face and told him to eat my black cock loving cum filled cunt; he eagerly ate me out as I ground my crotch onto his face until I came again.

The next guy wanted to fuck me from behind, so I got on my hands and knees with my pussy right over Ken's face. The hefty black cock eased into me and slowly slid in and out of me for several minutes. I lowered my pussy to Ken's face and told him to lick my clit while the guy fucked me.

He licked my sloppy cunt and made me cum. The guy fucking me picked up his pace and pulled my ponytail and slapped my ass. I lifted my ass to meet him stroke for stroke and started sucking Ken's cock.

It only took a couple of minutes for Ken to cum. Then the guy screwing me pulled out of me and shoved the head of his cock into Ken's mouth, I ordered Ken to suck the guy off and to do a good job. He balked at first, resisting the entry of the cock into his mouth. I told him that if he didn't do it that he was out of the party.

Ken reluctantly took the huge cock into his mouth, gagging on it a few times but sucked and sucked until the guy said he was about to cum, so the guy pulled out of Ken's mouth and shoved his meat very firmly into my swollen pussy. He went so deep that he hit the bottom of my sloppy hole, stopped and then unloaded his huge wad deep inside me.

When he got up I made Ken eat me again.

The fourth guy rolled me over and plowed me like he was an ex-con. He was relentless with his very dark long black pole. He was hitting bottom with every other stroke. I moaned with pleasure as he laid his pipe in me. For about thirty minutes he fucked the hell out of me, and I loved it. I came several times, squirting all over his relentless cock each time. He stopped and pulled out of me and slapped my cunt with his meat, then he started smacking my tits and face with it. I felt so trashy for enjoying myself so much, but I liked the feeling. He stuffed my mouth with his meat and made me suck every inch of it, which was at least 12" or more, all the way past my tonsils.

I am a great cock-sucker, and didn't even gag as he rammed it down my throat. He was ready to cum, so he pulled out of my mouth and slammed my pussy hard and deep. He came inside of me and made me come again too.

The last guy (one of the new ones) had the largest, fattest cock I had ever seen and I remembered sucking him earlier, because he almost made me gag. I couldn't wait to feel him inside of me. He was HUGE! I almost came just thinking about him inside my well-fucked sloppy puss.

He positioned himself over me and gently slid the head of his monster up and down my swollen pussy lips. He placed the tip of it into the opening of my cunt and eased it slowly into me. I spread my legs and lifted them high waiting to get my pussy stretched out like never before and I squealed with pleasure as he entered me.

I wondered if I was going to be able to take it all inside of me, after all, I sure wanted it and was determined to please him!

After the massive head entered me, I wondered if I could handle the rest of it or not. He kept easing into me as I came again, squirting all over his massive meat, and he wasn't even halfway inside of me! He rolled me over and let me be on top, with his thick meat still inside of me. He pulled the nipple chain and started squeezing and licking my breasts. I came again. I slowly eased my sloppy love hole down onto the length of his huge dick.

I finally took as much of his cock as I could take, because I slid down to the point to where he was so deep into me that I didn't have anymore room for him to go. My pussy had never been stretched so wide before, it was completely stuffed, and it felt so good!

I wiggled around on it try to get all of it inside of me and got him a little deeper inside of me.

I started to grind on it and came again; I was moaning and groaning because his shaft felt so great inside of me. I ordered Ken to lick my clit while the monster was deep inside of me. Ken readily obliged and made me cum again. I started to slide up and down on the big cock and told Ken to keep licking as I fucked the massive pole inside of me. My cunt was leaking thick, white globs of cum all over the thick black horse cock. I told Ken to lick it up off of my pussy and the fat cock inside of me. Ken didn't hesitate to do so.

My pussy slowly adjusted to the thickness of the huge cock inside me. I pushed Ken away and started to thrust my stretched out pussy up and down on the massive meat inside of me. I wanted to fuck him hard like a whore. I wanted to make him cum. I wanted to know that I was a capable whore, able to take all cummers! I pulled my cunt off of his cock and immediately slammed onto it again, all the way to the bottom of my pussy; I repeatedly did the same thing for a few minutes and came a few more times until I felt him begin to swell inside of me.

I leaned over and whispered in his ear that I wanted him to fuck me hard like a whore and to fill me full of his thick, hot cum. A few minutes later, I got what I wanted, another load of cum inside of me, which I ordered Ken to eat out of my tender and swollen cunt. We all took a rest for a while and then they fucked me and used Ken all night long...

-TO BE CONTINUED-