Used & Abused Ch. 13

Story Info
Jes is given to the School Janitor.
1.6k words
4.24
192.1k
20

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessiebnh
Jessiebnh
510 Followers

Glen began to tenderly lift me off of Mr. Pruit as Clem continued to stare at me. Mr. Pruit looked dazed and embarrassed as he shook himself and raised himself on his forearms.

"Before you go downstairs and clean-up, I need your help with Clem. You know how he is!" barked the vice-principal in a no-nonsense voice.

I was confused. What help would she need from Steve Pruit with old Clem? She had already offered me to the old janitor. Glen was helping me off the table top and, noticing my confusion, whispered in my ear.

"Clem only gets hard when he gets sucked-off by a man. Marian uses Pruit as her "fluff-boy"."

Fluff-boy! Now I was really confused! I looked at Mr. Pruit's handsome face. He was obviously embarrassed and avoided looking me in the eyes.

By this time, Clem had dropped his green work pants to the floor and stepped out of their baggy legs. He was now wearing only his cap, green work shirt and a pair of work boots. I could see immediately that Clem did not bother wearing underwear. Or maybe he knew what was going on and just came up here prepared for action!

Curious, I gazed at Clem's crotch. WOW! His cock was like one of those big ropes they use to tie-up a cruise ship to the dock! It was black as coal and surrounded by a frizzy grey stubble of pubic hair. The "rope" hung down loose and heavy and seemed to almost reach Clem's knees! I wondered where this old man would get enough blood to fill up a cock that long? Could he even get it hard?

Marian Smolen was also looking at Clem's huge penis. Her expression was a mixture of pure sexual desire and frustration. You didn't need a roadmap to know that Marian Smolen wanted the big black cock stuffed up her twat!

"Get to work Pruit, make it hard!"

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Clem was standing there naked from the waist down. If he wasn't so black, I'm sure he would have been blushing. He was kind of shuffling his feet and avoiding my stares.

"Old Clem don't get as hard as he used to no mo!" He mumbled to no one in particular

"You fucking queer, you get hard enough as long as it's a man that's sucking your cock!" the vice-principal remarked in a cutting voice.

By this time Steve Pruit had scooted forward on his knees and grabbed Clem's swinging rope in both hands. He bent the long penis up, pulled back Clem's uncircumcised foreskin and forced the huge piece of meat into his open mouth. I was totally shocked; not at the purple, plum-sized head that popped out as the foreskin was rolled back, but at handsome, masculine Steven Pruit on his knees naked, taking the cock of our school's old black janitor into his young mouth. Now I had seen everything. Was Pruit gay? Or did Smolen have some kind of evil hold over him? Whichever, I stood transfixed watching this obscene and embarrassing spectacle!

"What are you looking at you little slut?"

Smolen's voice roused me out of my stunned reveries.

"The nigger likes his ass licked while he gets his cock sucked! Get to work you little slut. I don't have all day!"

For some reason, I scurried next to Pruit on my knees and knelt behind Clem without question. The vice-principal had given me an order and I automatically responded as if by rote. I noticed that Clem's cock was getting more engorged with blood but was certainly not what you would call "erect". Pruit was now licking and kissing up and down its mammoth length, making sure to include Clem's huge ball sack in his ministrations.

"Spread those ass cheeks and get to work Ms. Bonham!"

I knelt squarely behind Clem. For a few seconds I just stared at the curly gray hairs on Clem's black ass. I was in a twilight zone of humiliation and sexual arousal. I could hear handsome Steve Pruit sucking on that huge cock. The very audacity of Marian Smolen! Her ability to command the most lewd and lascivious acts out of her young teachers had my head spinning. Then I smelled it. The stale, sour smell of dried sweat coming from Clem's crotch! For a second I recoiled and began wondering when the last time this old man bathed! But the sights, the smells and the humiliation of my predicament overcame my disgust. I spread Clem's ass cheeks and began rimming his huge hairy asshole. I lathed it with my saliva and rimmed it over and over. I was actually making love to this old, black man's hairy asshole. I still can't believe what I did! I heard Ms. Smolen snicker as Glen cursed in a hoarse whisper:

"Holy shit, what a slut!"

"Look at that magnificent black cock!"

Marian Smolen's voice was that of a person in awe. I could tell that she was impatient for Clem to feed his cock to her! I felt Clem being pulled away from my probing lips as his ass cheeks closed over his wet asshole. I rose from my knees in order to witness what would happen next.

"Put him in me Pruit. Stuff the huge nigger cock in my hot wet hole!"

I moved to the side to witness this event. I couldn't believe the size of Clem's member. It really hadn't gotten much longer, but its girth was astounding. It was hard to believe that this . . . thing . . . was attached to a human body! It was thicker than my forearm and mottled with purple veins that bulged out of its massive sides. Mr. Pruit actually had to hold this monster with two hands as he rubbed the massive, plum shaped head against Marian Smolen's swollen pussy lips.

Marian was again up on the table but balanced on the edge. Her legs were obscenely spread and her pussy hole was opened wide and gapping. I began to feel an ache in my own pussy as Pruit began stuffing Clem's monster into the vice-principal's fuck-hole. I watched as Clem began to wiggle his black butt trying to force his big, black cock into our middle-aged vice-principal's cunt.

I watched her face as the old janitor began to slowly saw his massive penis into her cunt. Her eyes rolled up into her head. She seemed to be experiencing so much pleasure that she lost contact with the rest of us in the room. Poor Clem had an expression of grim determination on his face. Sweat was dripping off of his face as he held the major portion of his penis that was not stuffed into Marian Smolen's twat in one hand. Apparently, this was not the first time Clem was called to service his boss, and from the look of him, he seemed worried that he would somehow not perform as she expected.

Smolen seemed to snap out of her reverie for a moment.

"OK, all of you, off! Get out of here!"

"Pruit, clean up down in the locker room, I'll need you when I'm done!"

With that, we were all dismissed. I scooped up my clothing as I hurried out of the board room followed by Glen and Steve Pruit. As we exited the room we heard the vice-principal wail in ecstasy as the janitor reamed her pipes!

When we got out into the hall, Glen gave me a pat on the head and said good-by. I realized that my hair still smelled of Ms. Smolen's urine. I watched his naked ass as he strode down the corridor of my school naked, his jeans and shirt under his arm. Steve Pruit must have been too ashamed to speak to me. He disappeared before I even realized what happened.

I decided to dress in the hall. I buttoned my demure white blouse and threw my plaid jumper over my head, straightened out my clothing as best I could and proceeded down the deserted corridors of the school toward the gym parking lot where my car was the lone one there.

On the drive home, my debauched and obscene conduct kept replaying in my mind. I had been set-up by Glen to be my vice-principal's little slut-whore. I had been double penetrated by my Glen and the new physical education teacher, handsome Steve Pruit, the heart-throb of the female faculty. I had been physically and mentally abused by my boss, Ms. Marian Smolen, slapped, spit on, pissed on and used as her private porn show. I had been forced to eat-out Marian Smolen's mature pussy and finally she had forced me to "fluff" our school's old black janitor, Clem, by licking his asshole!

Now I was in my car smelling of stale urine and cum on my way home to my unsuspecting husband. My heart began to sink in my chest as I prayed over and over that my husband Mike would not find out what I had just done. I could feel my pulse pounding and tears were silently falling from my eyes as I imagined his reaction if he found out that his sweet, demure young wife was an out of control slut!

As I pulled into our driveway, I saw the tell-tale blue light of our wide-screen TV casing an eerie glow out of our family room window. I turned off the engine, swallowed hard and began the arduous trip up the front steps of our lovely home.

Continued in Chapter 14.

Jessiebnh
Jessiebnh
510 Followers