Used & Abused: The Katie Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gethsemane
Gethsemane
436 Followers

She stopped just inches from his face and continued staring directly into his eyes. She still wore that smirk on her face, but said nothing for a minute. Instead, she ran her fingers softly over her own body, starting at her stomach and moving upwards over her breasts, her erect nipples that were popping out of her top. She stopped just short of her neck, then suddenly changed her expression. She widened her eyes into an innocent look of mock-surprise, then opened her mouth as if he were absolutely shocking her with his behaviour.

"Oh, sir!" she gasped, putting a hand over her mouth. "You are being so naughty! Whatever do you want me to do?"

The second guy—the guy with the five o'clock shadow—walked up behind her and spoke harshly, directly into her ear.

"On your knees, bitch."

With that, she dropped to the cobblestone roadway and wrapped her arms around the blonde guy's legs. Still maintaining eye contact, she opened her mouth super-wide and slowly brought it down over top of his prick. She pressed her face down extra hard until I could see a bulge appear on her neck where his dick was pushing out from within her throat. A deep gagging sound erupted from the back of her mouth, but she just grabbed his prick with her hand and began waggling it back and forth, hard, inside her throat. Deep squelching sounds mixed with her gags.

The other two girls were in each other's arms, watching the action intently. "Fuck, yeah," the girl with the hot pants sighed nastily. "Choke on that cock. Choke on that cock like a fucking whore."

She broke away from the girl with the curves and proceeded to drape herself over Pigtails, wrapping her arms around the petite cocksucker and cupping her breasts in her hands. Unable to take much more of this, the guy with the glasses stepped behind Hot Pants, reached around her and undid her snap. Her shorts fell to the road and she let out a long moan as she arched her ass into the air. She had no panties—just a totally shaved gash, pink and glistening.

"Oh, Bobby!" she moaned again. "Just fuck me! Fuck me while everyone else here watches. I wanna show them what a fucking tramp I am!"

Bobby didn't need to be told twice. He unzipped his fly, whipped out his cock (didn't anyone here wear underwear?) and pressed it up against Hot Pants' sopping wet quim.

"Yeah, that's it!" Hot Pants sang. "Fuck me there! I want to be abused tonight, Bobby. Abuse me like a trashy little fuck-slut!"

As Bobby grabbed onto Hot Pants' hips and started pounding her like a jackhammer, Pigtails spat out the blonde guys cock and giggled. "You're such a whore, Tina!" she laughed. She turned her head so that she was looking directly into Tina's eyes. "Do you like it, sweetie?" she asked sexily, reaching up so that she could continue to jerk off the blonde guy. "Do you like being fucked in the alleyway like a total street whore?"

"Fuck yeah," Tina moaned, then grabbed Pigtails by the hair and yanked her head back so that her mouth snapped wide open. "Now shut the fuck up, Dee, and get back on Damien's cock."

As Dee resumed her sucking, the guy with the five o'clock shadow—who had been watching the action intently as he stroked his own massive fuckstick—suddenly turned to the last of the girls—the curvy, voluptuous one. In one swift movement, he reached out, picked her up, and threw her over his shoulder. Her skirt fell over her waist, exposing a beautifully curved ass and a nicely trimmed bush (no panties again!—it was pretty obvious that these guys had come here solely to fuck!) that was already glistening in the lamplight. "Carson!" she squealed and giggled as he smacked her bare ass three or four times.

"Your turn, Stephanie!" Carson grinned. He lay her down on her back on the top of an old air conditioning unit that stood beside them. Curvy little Stephanie raised her legs into the air, turning them back and forth to show off her beautiful calf muscles and her luscious white thighs. Once again her skirt flipped over her waist, and she lay there—totally exposed and vulnerable—just waiting to get reamed.

Carson dropped his pants to the street and stepped out of them. His massive cock bounced invitingly as he stepped up to the plate, roughly spreading Stephanie's legs as he grinned wickedly at her.

"Where do you want it, bitch?" he asked gruffly.

Stephanie bit her lower lip as she frigged her clit with her right hand. "In my ass," she moaned, staring up at him with sultry, half-opened eyes. "Oh please fuck me in the ass again, Carson. The way you did last night when you almost raped me in the common room."

Tina, still taking it doggy-style, looked over at her friend in shock. "What did he do?" she asked incredulously.

Stephanie groaned again as Carson swirled his prick around in her pussy to get it all lubed. "He fucking snuck up behind me in the second floor common room," she said. "I was just standing there, looking out the window. I was only wearing my hockey jersey. He grabbed me from behind—no warning, no nothing—and picked me up and threw me down on that brown leather sofa. Oh!" she yelped as Carson punctuated her tale by ramming into her a couple of quick times. "He called me a little cock-tease and told me that I was going to get raped like all little whores should be. Then he fucked me in the ass for ten fucking minutes before pulling out and nutting all over my face."

Dee pulled her face off Damien's prick and licked her lips. "Jeez, Carson. That is hot," she said.

I thought so too. I reached down and stuck my right index finger deep into my pussy. Before I knew it, though, I had lost my balance and had to steady myself on a nearby garbage can and suddenly the metal lid crashed to the ground.

All three couples stopped what they were doing. Six heads turned and looked directly at me.

Shit. Busted.

I sheepishly stepped from my alcove and swallowed nervously. "Uh, sorry guys," I said meekly. "Just enjoying the show."

Looking at my slutty outfit like she'd just discovered a thousand dollars in her pocket, Tina pulled herself off Bobby's cock and began walking towards me. She was completely naked from the waist down, and her tank top was in total disarray, with one strap ripped off and her left tit showing. I just stared at her, not breaking eye contact, as she approached me. With her mouth half open, and still in a bit of shock, she walked all around me, all the while staying about a metre away. She stopped behind me for a second to get a good look at my ass, then circled back to the front again.

"So what did you think?" she asked suddenly. "Of our show I mean."

I gave her a sexy smile. "I couldn't take my eyes off you," I said truthfully.

"I'll bet," Stephanie said. She had delayed her ass-fucking for the time being and now she and Dee were also approaching. The boys, for the moment, held their ground. "My god. You are a little pop-tart aren't you?" she breathed.

I shrugged.

The girls circled me, each one of them in some state of undress. "What's your name?" Dee asked.

"Katie," I said cautiously.

"What sorority are you in, Katie?"

I thought about lying for a second. But they'd probably find me out. "Umm...I don't go here," I ventured.

"Oh really?" Tina was suddenly interested. "Are you still in school?"

"Umm...yeah, you could say that."

"So where do you go?" asked Stephanie.

I looked at them sheepishly. "Um, Madison Valley."

There was a shocked silence. Tina looked at the two other girls. "The high school?" she asked incredulously.

I bit my lower lip. "Yeah."

"No!" Dee exclaimed. "How old are you sweetie?"

"Eighteen," I said.

Tina began walking towards me until her ruby-red lips were just inches from my own. "Well that's okay then," she said. "So tell me—what's with the getup?" She placed her hands on my bare waist end began running her fingers around the rim of my skirt. I just stood there, not resisting.

"Oh," I said. "It's nothing."

She raised an eyebrow. "Nothing?"

I smiled sexily. "Some of my clothes got ripped when I had sex at the school," I admitted. "I got stuck with this slutty little number."

Dee let out a giggle. "They must have really been ripped!" she laughed.

I turned and locked eyes with her. "To fucking shreds," I said with a smirk.

"Well aren't you the bold little bitch?" Stephanie asked. She still wore her light blue skirt, but somewhere between the dumpster and me she had removed her blouse. Topless, she looked like a fucking goddess. "I think she needs to be brought down a peg or two," she said to her friends.

Tina nodded, then called over her shoulder to the guys. "What do you think, boys? Shall we work the little bitch over?"

"Fuck yeah!" Damien called. The two others roared their appreciation. Here we go again, I thought with a smile to myself.

"Dee," Tina said wickedly. "Why don't you find our little Catholic schoolgirl something to wear?" I frowned, not sure what she meant, but Dee giggled and scampered off, while the other two closed in on me.

"So Katie," Stephanie said, as she and Tina began rubbing their hands over my breasts and midriff. "Walking through the university dressed like that, I figure that all you really want is to get fucked." She spat the last word, nastily. She moved her left hand under my skirt and began flicking my exposed clitty. As she slowly inserted her middle finger into my aching gash, she leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips. Then she whispered right into my ear: "Do you want to get fucked, Katie?"

I closed my eyes and moaned. "Uh-huh. Fuck yeah." I couldn't believe I was saying it, but I really did. Despite everything else that had happened that night, I really did want to get violated, one more time.

"That's good," said Tina. "Because we don't take well to little bitches spying on us."

"I wasn't spying," I said softly. "I was trying to get hooomme..." The last word came out as a moan as Stephanie began circling her finger deep inside my cunt, and Tina pushed my blouse aside and took my right nipple into her mouth.

"Awww, the little Catholic school-slut is trying to get home," Stephanie teased mercilessly. She was working her finger in and out of me like a cock now, and Tina had moved around behind me. She gently pulled off my blouse and let it fall to the cobblestones below. She reached around and cupped my breasts in her hands, then dragged her fingernails over them, down my flat stomach, and to my skirt line. Suddenly, with her left hand, she reached across to Stephanie and grabbed her by the hair. In one swift tug she pulled the curvy vixen to her knees and rammed her face up against my quim.

"Suck her clit you little whore," she ordered.

Stephanie complied, and I felt my knees buckle as I felt her tongue snake over my clitoris and up into my throbbing box.

As I moaned long and loud, I noticed—with some trepidation—that Dee was returning, holding a knockoff Gucci handbag. Her hips swayed as she sauntered towards me, and her delightful little pigtails bounced up and down. I knew she was much older, but she looked like a fourteen-year-old little Grade 9 gutterslut.

"Lookie what we have here!" she said wickedly. She reached into her handbag and pulled out a long piece of leather, with something dangling on the end of it. My heart skipped a beat.

Oh my God, it's a dog collar, I suddenly realized. And a leash.

Tina didn't miss a beat. Dec tossed her the leash and collar, and in one swift motion she snapped it around my neck. Stephanie gave my clit a final lick, then stood out of the way, and with a quick yank, Tina pulled me to the ground.

"On your knees, bitch," she snapped. What could I do? I obeyed. Ignoring the pain from the cobblestones driving into my kneecaps, I got up on my hands and knees and stuck my ass in the air. My super-short skirt flipped up over my butt, exposing my naked asshole and puffy pussy lips.

Dee laughed cruelly, and smacked my ass, hard. "There's a good doggy," she said.

Tina was all business. She yanked the leash again. "Come on, bitch," she sang, and started walking over towards the guys. "Time to suck some cock like a good little doggy."

I crawled on my hands and knees towards the three guys. They were all leaning up against the wall next to the air conditioning unit, each of them stroking their cocks. Dee skipped ahead of Tina and grabbed the two nearest dicks—Bobby's and Carson's—and gave them a few quick strokes. She let Carson's go, but pulled Bobby out into the middle of the alleyway, leading him by his penis. "Come on, studmuffin," she coaxed. "Let's get you some sexy high school tail."

She moved around behind him and rested her head on his shoulder, as she continued to stare at me with dark, penetrating eyes. She was still reaching around him, yanking on his fuckstick. "Well let's go, doggy-slut!" she grinned. "Do your fucking job!"

Tina yanked the leash even harder this time, practically choking me as she pulled me up to Bobby's cock. She grabbed me by my hair and pulled it, hard. I cried out in pain and at that moment Bobby rammed his prick deep into my mouth. Tina kneeled down beside me, still holding me with the leash, and watched in fascination as Bobby grabbed me by the back of my head and began to violently fuck my face.

"Fuck, yeah," she breathed, reaching down to diddle herself. "Choke on it. Choke on his cock you little bitch."

I was a good little whore. I swirled my tongue around the head of his massive penis, then slammed my head down on it, pushing my head deep down into my throat. I gagged violently, but kept it where it was, letting the convulsions deep within my esophagus massage the length of his prick. I was able to get some air through my nose, and I pushed down even further, until I was able to twist my little tongue out underneath his huge shaft and snake it around his balls.

That did it. "Oh, god," he moaned, and began ramming into my throat with new abandon. Above my tongue I felt his balls contract, and suddenly a huge stream of semen began spraying against my tonsils. I closed my eyes and concentrated on relaxing my throat muscles so I could drink deeply. As the torrent of man-ranch flowed down my gullet, I desperately tried to count the number of cocks that had exploded in my mouth or onto my face or body over the past couple of hours. But it was a hopeless task. I had seen more dick this evening than I had ever thought I would see in my entire life.

As I contemplated this, Bobby's knees buckled under the intensity of his orgasm. His fuckstick snapped out of my mouth with a loud pop! and slapped against my right cheek. Two or three more shots of white, creamy jizz spurted straight up into the air, hung level with Bobby's shoulders for a second, then came down upon my pouty little face with a loud splat! I moaned softly as the thick, white semen ran down over my cheeks and into my mouth. Unaware of how much I looked like a wanton slut, I stuck my little pink tongue out and wiggled it back and forth, desperately trying to slurp some of the delicious fuck-seed over my lips.

Tina was fucking impressed. She leaned down next to me and whispered into my ear. "That's it you little bitch-whore. Use that slutty fucking tongue of yours. Drink it all down like a nasty little high school fuck-tramp."

Her words hit me like a bombshell. As Carson moved into position in front of me I felt a gush of moisture between my legs. Tina heard my audible gasp and saw me reach down to rub my clit frantically. As I began slobbering over Carson's prick, she licked her middle finger, sucking it up and down like a little cock for a second or two. Then she reached down and inserted it straight into my aching quim. I cried out, but that only egged her on. As Carson began fucking my face with even greater abandon, Tina grinned at the others as she began pounding her hand against my muff. "Look at the little slut go!" she laughed cruelly. But even crueler was the way she stopped just before I was about to orgasm.

"No!" I cried, letting Carson's dick slip from between my lips as I fell forward on my two hands. I just crouched there for a few seconds, on my hands and knees, gasping for breath.

"Not yet, my little teenage fucktoy," Tina smiled. She leaned forward and brushed the hair from my eyes. This tender gesture seemed all the more outrageous considering how she had just violated me. She looked up at Carson, still smiling.

"Carson, darling," she said sweetly. "I only just remembered how rudely you were interrupted earlier." She stood, then walked to the middle of the alleyway.

"Weren't you just about to rape Stephanie in the ass?"

I felt my heart skip a beat. Stephanie, sensing what her sorority sister was up to, was now walking towards me. As Carson grinned and nodded his assent, she held out her hand to me and I stood up beside her, shocked at what I saw.

Beautiful, curvy Stephanie had removed every stitch of clothing, save the high-heel shoes that now accentuated her gorgeous legs. I was in utter awe.

She pulled me close to her. Her perfect breasts pushed against me and she leaned in until her rich, red lips were just inches from my own.

"Are you doing okay, baby?" she asked. It took a second for me to realize that she was genuinely concerned.

"Uh-huh." I nodded.

She pulled me in and kissed me deeply. Her tongue darted in and out of my lips before she gently pushed it in and dragged it along the roof of my mouth. She pulled away and leaned in further to whisper in my ear.

"Their words aren't scaring you, are they?" she asked.

"Uh-uh." I shook my head.

"They're just playing, you know. All that 'bitch' and 'slut' stuff."

"I know."

"Are you sure?"

I pulled back and looked into her deep green eyes. "I fucking love it," I said. "I love being abused."

She smiled widely. "Good," she said, then looked a little concerned.

"Have you ever taken it up the ass, baby?"

For the first time I looked a little frightened. "No," I said honestly.

Sensing how much I loved the abuse, Stephanie changed her entire demeanor in a second. She sneered nastily and yanked my head back by the ponytail. "Well you're fucking gonna get it now," she spat. She spun me around and bent me down over the air conditioning unit. "Let's take it together baby. You and I." She moved up beside me and also leaned over the unit herself. She reached down and held my hand. "Let's get fucked together."

I had been paying so much attention to Carson, moving into position behind Stephanie, that I hadn't realized that Damien was now behind me. Without warning I felt him flip up my skirt and place his hands on my tight, round ass cheeks.

I gasped as I realized that Carson was doing the same to Stephanie. Both of us were facing each other, our heads and upper bodies lying flat on the air conditioning unit as we stuck our asses high in the air.

This was so hot. I would be staring straight into Stephanie's eyes, my face just inches from hers as we both got fucked in the ass. I had never been so excited.

I felt a sting as Damien spanked my ass, hard. "You two little bitches ready?" he asked sharply. I turned around to see him greasing up his prick with his own spit. He shot me a sexy wink and pushed his cockhead into the entrance to my virgin sphincter.

Carson was already beginning to wriggle his dick deep into Stephanie's beautiful round bottom. "Oh, yeah," Stephanie moaned. She squeezed my hand tight and continued to stare deep into my eyes as Damien began sliding deep inside my rectum. "Fuck us in our asses, boys," she sighed. "Fuck us like a couple of dogs."

I couldn't believe how good it felt. I had never felt so filled. Instinctively I rammed myself back onto Damien's prick, and he grabbed me tightly by my waist. "O-ho!" he said. "The little bitch wants it rough, does she?"

Gethsemane
Gethsemane
436 Followers