Used & Abused: The Katie Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gethsemane
Gethsemane
434 Followers

Stephanie was already bouncing regularly back against Carson's shaft. "Yeah!" she screamed excitedly. "Fuck the shit out of her, Damien!" And that's exactly what he did. But that wasn't all. As he began pounding into me with no holds barred, I suddenly felt something moist against my pussy. I began bucking madly as I looked down in shock. And there was Dee—trashy little Dee in her pigtails and ruby-red lipstick—lying on her back, mouth locked onto my box, wiggling her tongue deep up my gash.

I was in fucking heaven.

I came hard. I mean really fucking hard. I only realized that Tina was underneath Stephanie doing the same thing Dee was doing to me when Steph squeezed my hand so fucking hard l lost the feeling for a second. "Fucking GOD!" I screamed, then started grunting rhythmically along with each thrust. "UH! UH! UH!" Damien began slamming me even harder, if that were possible. My whole body began flopping up and down as he fucked me with a primal fury.

"That's it!!!" I screamed, only vaguely aware of the show I was giving everyone. Other coeds, out on the town, had heard my cries and were starting to gather at the far end of the alley. I didn't care. "Like a RAG DOLL...like a fucking RAG DOLL!" I howled.

Knees buckling...glistening in my own sweat. Beside me Stephanie's eyes rolling back into her head...her moans growing louder by the second... "Uh! Uh! Fuck me! FUCK ME! Just fucking USE ME! Like a fucking WHORE! Like a fucking SLUT WHORE!"

Bobby beside me, leering at me as he slapped his still-rock-hard fuckstick against my cheek. "YEAH!" he roared. "You fucking GO BITCH! You want more cum, you fucking tramp? You want MORE CUM?! Tell me where, bitch! Where the fuck do you want it?"

"UHHHHHHHGGGGHHHH!!!!" I screamed, bucking in total ecstasy. "In my FACE in my SLUT FACE!!! Fucking DO IT! Make me your BITCH! Make me your WHORE! Be a fucking MAN and fucking force your fucking SEED on me!!!" And then all I remember was cum...thick, white, beautiful semen...Damien pulling out of my ass and cumming so hard that he sprayed a thick, milky stream all over my butt, up my slinky, slender back...then into my hair...soaking my hair in glorious white fuckjuice. And it was then that Bobby unleashed into my face. Like a fucking fire hose soaking my head, my shoulders, my bare breasts that had worked their way out from the halter top during my last brutal fucking...my ninth or tenth of the day.

And my cum...my drenched gash pouring what seemed like buckets on Dee's sexy little slut-face...me cumming and cumming and cumming...and beside me Stephanie screaming like a fucking animal caught in deep heat, writhing as Carson pounded her into fucking oblivion. Behind them a street lamp illuminated their gorgeous animal forms...Steph bent over, her nubile back arched, holding on to the a/c unit for dear life as Carson's muscular form bucked against her, a jackhammer of masculinity forcing screams and sounds from her I never thought possible...before he unleashed a fucking torrent of semen over her beautiful, voluptuous curves...her bare back writhing as it was washed in beautiful glorious wonderful sperm...

* * *

When it was all over we all dressed silently, eyeing each other with those subtle, sexy smiles that seem to be able to convey so much. Covered in semen for the third time that day, I was still running my fingers over my face, my neck, over behind my back and along my round ass, scooping up as much sperm as I could and feeding it into my mouth. When I was relatively clean I pulled my halter-top back on and tied it loosely at the front.

Tina approached me, took my hands in hers, and gazed naughtily into my eyes. "So Katie," she said. "The Phi-Kaps are having a pretty major bash next Saturday. We're looking for a few hot young sluts to 'entertain' the frat boys. I know you don't go to the college, but..." She raised an eyebrow and moved her hands up to my breasts.

I giggled as I raised my arms, put my hands behind my head and stuck my chest out. "Do you think I've got what it takes to 'entertain' the men?" I asked seductively.

Tina turned to face the boys. "What do you think, gents?" she asked. "Has our little doggy-bitch got what it takes?"

"Fuck yeah!" they roared. Bobby went as far as to take out his dick and shake it at me. I laughed as Tina squeezed my titties together and the other girls came up behind me.

"I think that answers your question, sweetie," said Stephanie.

"Lovely, Bobby," I winked, eyeing his prick. "You're all class." He grinned and stuck his pecker back in his pants.

"So what do you say," smiled Dee, snuggling up to me. "Will you be there?"

"Absolutely!" I grinned, and the boys roared their approval. "I wouldn't miss it for the world."

"It's a Halloween party, so be sure to wear something slutty," Tina said. She reached into her handbag, pulled out a notebook and scribbled a phone number on it. "Seven o'clock next Saturday. Call me if you need anything."

I nodded, stepping back. I looked down and surveyed myself. "Now I've got to get home in this getup. Do any of you have anything that could cover me a bit better?"

"Oh, now Katie, that would be cheating!" Dee laughed. "I think that you should continue home just the way we found you."

A smile tugged at the corner of my mouth as I shot a fake glare in her direction. "Thanks a lot, darling!"

"Don't let it get to you, Katie," Damien laughed. "Just think of it as advertising for next Saturday."

We said our goodbyes and I slunk off down the alleyway. I was now on the northeast edge of the University campus, and only a few blocks from my house. I still had to cross one more major thoroughfare, and I did it quickly, ignoring the stares and leers from the students stopped at the local convenience store and donut shop. I scampered down the road that led to our cul-de-sac, turned the corner to my house, and then stopped dead in my tracks.

My house looked warm and benign in the cool October air. I stared at it in trepidation, now faced with a new dilemma.

My parents had divorced almost seven years ago. I had lived with my mom when they had first separated, but when she moved to England to be with her new boyfriend, I had moved in with my Dad. We had lived together for almost four years, and we had a very open relationship. He was amazing to me, and I loved him absolutely. When he had finally begun dating again last year I had been so happy for him, and now he had a steady relationship with a young woman named Darlene, a teacher at the local elementary school. I had always wanted to do well in my Daddy's eyes, and I knew that he was generally very proud of me.

So how would he feel if he saw me in this whorish outfit? Finally coming to a decision, I scampered around the back. The window to his study—which was immediately next door to my room—had a broken latch, and I had used it to sneak in a few times when I had gone out and gotten drunk with my friends. Sure enough, the window was cracked, and I pushed it open softly. Unaware of the noise I was making, I hoisted myself up onto the windowsill, lifted my legs over, and slipped into the dark room.

I could see a crack of light from beneath the door. I decided I would leave the journey to my bedroom for a few minutes, and I turned and pulled the window back down. That's when it happened.

Without warning, the light in the room came on. Feeling a lump in my throat, I closed my eyes as I heard the inevitable voice from behind me.

"Katie?"

What could I do? I turned around and looked at him.

"Hi Daddy."

He stared at me in shock, not even yet registering what I was wearing. I bit my lower lip and just hoped to god that I had wiped enough of the cum off my face before I had begun the last leg of my journey home. For a moment he didn't seem to notice anything out of the ordinary. He just stared at me with a puzzled look on his face.

"It's only 9:30, honey. Why are you coming through the window?"

And then it slowly dawned on him what I was wearing. His mouth opened slightly in shock, as he cast his eyes up and down my body.

I opened my mouth to stammer out an answer, but he interrupted me. "Katie, what on earth are you wearing?"

And then the most bizarre thing happened. Dad was wearing his boxer shorts and a t-shirt. Normally he would have his pants on if I were home, but often when I was out he would settle down into more comfortable clothing like he was wearing. Usually, in the past, if I had come home and he was in his briefs, it would have meant nothing—he would usually just steal away and reappear with jeans or sweat pants on. Not that we were prudes or anything, but he was careful to stay respectable around me.

But now, as he stared at me in disbelief, I could clearly see the material in his boxers begin to strain against something. As he stared at my barely-covered form, decked out as a slutty Catholic schoolgirl, I couldn't take my eyes from his pants. His hard-on was now clearly visible, and it looked huge.

I couldn't believe it.

My daddy was getting a boner from looking at me.

Two or three seconds passed before we both quickly broke our gazes. I raised my head quickly to look him in the eyes as he moved his hands over his groin area. I sighed.

"It's a long story daddy," I said. "Some asshole stole my clothes when I was in the shower after gym class, and this was all I could find to wear. That's why I'm home so late. Can I just go to my room?"

He stammered for a second, knowing what I had just seen. Then his features relaxed. "Sure honey," he said. I walked forward and slipped past him into the hallway. I knew Darlene was not in the house because of the way Daddy was dressed, so I wasn't worried about running into her. I turned and gave my Dad one last smile.

And then I did something I didn't expect to do. As I put my hand on the doorknob to my room, I deliberately looked down at Daddy's crotch again. As he stared at me in shock, I stuck my tongue out and licked my lips, while brought my right hand up and pinched my left nipple through my haltertop. Then, with a last look into my daddy's eyes, I slipped into my room.

Which pretty much brings me back to the present. I stripped out of what little clothes I had on and fell into my bed, pulling the duvet around me. For a minute I felt like the most sexual creature alive, and I reached down between my legs and circled my clitoris with my middle finger.

In the twinkling of an eye, everything I had ever known had changed. Tomorrow morning I was expected to show up at the bleachers by the school, dressed up in the sluttiest outfit I could find. There, Denise and her nasty group of friends would start pimping me out to the rest of the school. Next Saturday I would be the entertainment of choice amongst the frat-boys at the Phi-Kappa-Delta party. And what the hell had just happened between my Daddy and me? I shuddered as a pool of wetness spilled over my gash, and I began to orgasm just at the thought of everything I had to look forward to in the coming days. I rammed two digits up my cunt and began finger-fucking myself for all I was worth. When I was finally spent, I pulled the duvet around me and drifted off into a deep, dreamless sleep.

Gethsemane
Gethsemane
434 Followers