Used & Abused: The Katie Chronicles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gethsemane
Gethsemane
436 Followers

''Fuck, yeah," she breathed heavily, raising the camera and pointing it right at me. The rest of the guy's seed was hosing me down, again collecting mainly over my lips and into my throat. ''Okay, Katie," Denise grinned. ''Let's see how much of a trashy little fuck-whore you really are." She kneeled down right beside my face, all the while keeping me in shot with the camcorder. I could see the cumshot that had caught her in the face was still visible across her eyelashes and down to her lips. She leaned in close and whispered right into my ear.

''Do it, you fucking slut," she breathed into my ear. "Swallow. Swallow like the cheap little whore you are."

And so I did. All the training I'd had in Drama class, coupled with everything I could remember from each and every pornographic movie I had ever seen came together at once. I instantly sat up (my bonds had loosened throughout my ordeal), and turned straight to the camera, all the while closing my mouth around the huge load of sperm in my mouth. Looking directly into the camera, I smiled...

And then I winked.

And with that last, beautiful shot, I tilted my head back, closed my eyes, opened my throat, and drank. I drank as if I were in a desert, and this was the last liquid available on Earth. It took me three—nearly four—big gulps to drink down what the boys had fed me. And even then I still had an enormous amount of semen dripping from my eyes, my hair, everywhere. With one quick motion Denise passed off the video camera to one of the boys and--as he continued to film--she walked up to me, put her arms around me and gazed into my eyes.

"My little cumslut," she said, smiling, "My little whore." And with that, she began licking the remaining gobs of sperm from my face. She sucked and slurped...huge strings of cum ran from my face to her lips and soon she had as much in her mouth as I'd had before—if not more. And once she had enough in her throat to drown an army she forced me to my knees, tilted my head back, opened her mouth and fed it to me. As my throat filled up she began to get nasty again.

"Yeah," she grinned maliciously, letting the last drops of thick sperm drip into my mouth. ''Take it, you little bitch. You dirty little fuck-whore. You like being treated like a filthy little slut, don't you?" I nodded eagerly as I gulped down the remaining semen.

''Yes," I said softly. ''I guess I do." It was as much news to me as it was to the people in the room.

What I didn't know was that Denise was about to show me how much of a whore I had become. Up until this day I had never thought about touching another woman in a sexual way. It's not as if I disliked the idea. I'd just never thought of it before. And yet here was Denise, keeping me pushed to my knees as she slowly sat in the chair in front of me. Her ridiculously short cheerleader's skirt—probably purchased in a sex toy shop rather than the school store—rode up onto her milky thighs as she spread her legs. Her legs were fucking beautiful; they were long, soft and shapely, and she arched her feet so that her dainty little toes pointed outward. Her pussy was completely bare. I mean bare. The skin surrounding her labia felt like a newborn babe's, and her tiny, pink clitoris quivered softly, as if in anticipation.

''Let's see if you eat pussy as well as you suck cock, bitch," she said sweetly, batting her eyes.

I smiled wickedly and leaned forward, slowly parting my lips. Barely touching her, I dragged my tongue up the length of her gash, stopping at her clitty to flick it lightly up and down across the surface. A deep moan escaped Denise's lips, and she spread her legs wider.

''Eat it," she whispered, inhaling. ''Eat my cunt you fucking whore."

I couldn't believe how much her words—all of their words—had affected me. I had never thought about how much a few simple words, uttered in the right way, could so completely turn me on. I loved it. I loved being a cheap slut. I loved it when Denise called me "whore" and "bitch". Innocent little me. A gutterslut.

As I continued to tongue-bathe Denise's twat, I reached down between my legs and began to frig myself. It started slowly, but soon I was slamming three fingers into my tight cunt like a fucking jackhammer. The whole time I had my eyes locked with Denise's. There's something about keeping eye contact with a person you're giving head to. Man or woman, it doesn't matter. It's fucking hugely intense. Denise was lying back in the chair, her legs spread widely, her torso pointed ever-so-slightly upwards towards my face. And looking down, over her voluptuous breasts, her striking green eyes locked with mine, daring me to push her over the edge.

"Do you like what you see, boys?" she asked, and I suddenly remembered that it was not only me she was talking to in this room. With a quiet glance upward I realized that the team had formed a circle-jerk around us. The lead guy was bending forward and catching every one of my licks, each and every slurp, on film.

"Awesome," he grinned, giving us the thumbs-up. "This is going to look amazing when we post it on the Internet."

For about the second or third time that night my heart skipped a beat. I turned and looked directly at him. "The Internet?" I asked incredulously.

"That's right, sister," he sneered. "That way the whole world can see how much of a fuckslut you are." I turned to Denise, and she just nodded, still smiling sweetly.

And you know what? I didn't care. I knew it was very unlikely that my parents would ever see this—they were so fucking illiterate when it came to computers. And frankly, the idea of the remaining people—mainly friends and acquaintances—seeing this only turned me on even more.

"No problem," I smiled. "It's just that if I'd known this was a public viewing, I'd have performed a bit more." I then proceeded to lick my lips, then lowered my mouth to Denise's throbbing fuckhole and began eating her out for all I was worth. No more Mr. Nice Guy I thought. With that, I brought up my right index finger and gently massaged it against her pink, super-hard clitoris. I then took the long, ruby-red nail, and very gently scraped it down the length of her gash, starting above her little bud, and ending up at the soft, very sensitive bridge between her pussy and her ass.

I locked eyes with Denise again as I moved my finger in a tight little circle below her cunt, all the while bathing her slit with my tongue. As I did so, I continued to coat my finger in her warm cream, moistening it, lubricating it. Then, suddenly, without any warning, I took my index finger and rammed it up her ass.

Denise bucked and let out a loud, long moan. Around us, the guys began jerking more quickly, obviously turned on by the girl/girl action in front of them. I gently began fucking Denise's ass with one finger, then two. By the time I was pumping regularly with no less than three fingers, she was bucking slowly and rhythmically against my hand, moaning and heaving with each new thrust. As I fluttered my tongue over her clitoris, I couldn't help being turned on by the "Oh! Oh! Oh!" that came gasping from her throat. I looked up at her and smiled wickedly.

"Who's the fuckslut now, bitch?" I asked sweetly. I turned to see Todd standing close to her, stroking his cock. "Would you please shut her up?" I asked, batting my eyelids at him.

"Gladly," Todd grinned. He grabbed her viciously by the hair and snapped her head back. "Open," he ordered. I rammed my fingers up her twat again, and as she let out a cry Todd grabbed her by the back of her head and forced his huge prick down her throat. Without even giving her a minute to realize what was going on, he brutally began face-fucking her.

"Yeah, dude!" I heard a familiar voice behind me. It was Ben. "Gag the fucking slut!" He reached forward and roughly grabbed my tiny little waist. Arching me so that my ass was in the air, he quickly plunged his prick inside me. I let out a deep moan before he began pounding me for all he was worth. As I began spinning towards orgasm yet again, I lowered my face back down between Denise's legs, continuing to lap gently at her gorgeous little clitty as I steadily finger-fucked her ass.

Denise suddenly wrapped her legs around my head and started screaming, which kicked off both my and Ken's orgasm. He plucked his cock out of my twat with a noticeable pop! and I instantly felt the spray of warm, thick sperm-juice all over my ass and lower back. Todd was coming too, but he refused to pull out of Denise's mouth, holding her viciously by the back of her head, pumping his semen deep into her mouth. Denise's throat was pulsing in and out as she happily drank his cum with a gurgle of pleasure. When she was done he released her, and she slid, spent, down onto the floor with me. I turned over and lay my head across her breasts, and we both looked up in mock-innocence at the line of football players, each of them frantically masturbating as they closed the circle around us. Time for the finale, I thought.

"Fuckin' circle-jerk baby!" Denise giggled, spreading her arms widely. Suddenly she got all sexy again, striking an ultra-sultry pose and batting those big, beautiful eyelashes at the guys. "You guys gonna make us your little sperm-whores, hmm?" she whimpered. "You gonna cover us with your creamy semen?" She fluttered her eyelids at the boys and wiggled her slutty little tongue at them. "Mark us, boys. Treat us as fucking objects." And she grabbed me cruelly by the hair and snapped my head back.

"Fucking douse the bitch, boys. I want you to fucking drown her." I let a whimper escape my lips, and she slapped me--hard this time. Immediately globs of thick semen began flowing across my face as she started yelling obscenities at me.

"Yeah! Take it you fucking cumdumpster! You whore! You fucking slut whore!" This was getting really hardcore. As more boys moved into position so that they could unleash their load all over my slutty face, Denise spat on me, then slapped me again. "You fucking love this, don't you? You cunt!"

I gurgled in abject happiness as yet more of the team pushed their way up to me, their hands working like pistons on those huge, beautiful shafts. Denise yanked my hair one more time, then dropped to her knees so that her face was level with mine. And that's when the final torrent started. The milky-white hose-down hit us both square in the face, and Denise, playing the dominating bitch to the end, dropped her voice to a whisper, looking me in the eye as gobs and gobs of glorious white semen streamed down her slut face.

"You know what I'm going to do, Katie?" she asked, giving my face little kitty-licks. ''I'm going to make you our official fucktoy. Not just the team, mind you, but the whole sex-starved school." As the final cumshots coated our faces each of the boys collapsed against the wall. Denise slurped gobs of sperm from my forehead, eyebrows, cheeks and chin, then mercilessly spat it into my open mouth. Then she stood, grabbed two of the men by their cocks, and began leading them from the room.

"Yup! That's what I'm gonna do!" she grinned. "Would you like that, bitch?" I nodded quickly, realizing that an almost continuous orgasm I had been feeling was starting to subside. Denise slapped the two men she had been leading on their asses; they grinned and gave me a quick wave before leaving the room. The others filed out until it was just Ben, Todd, Denise and Justin-her boyfriend—staring at me, lying on the floor of the Biology room, buck naked, my clothes in absolute shreds, in a huge pool of thick, white man-spunk.

"What do you think, boys?" Denise asked the others. "Shall we pimp the little whore out to the rest of the seniors? There are a lot of guys—and girls for that matter—who could really use a good, hard fucking once in a while." As she spoke she picked up a clear beaker from the table. She began using her index finger, dragging it across her face so that the remaining gobs of milky semen spilled into the glass.

Ben nodded. "From now on, Katie, whenever you're at school, you better be dressed up like the fucking whore we know you are."

"That means short skirts, darling," Todd chimed in. "I'm not just talking about 'above the knee'. You should be in something not much thicker than a fucking belt."

Denise, now holding a beaker that was almost half-filled with cum, walked up to me and kneeled down. "Open," she commanded. I obliged, and she began pouring the salty fluid down my throat. "Drink."

As I gulped down the thick semen, she ran her fingers through my hair. "Anything you can wear to make yourself look as slutty as possible. Fishnet stockings, skimpy halter tops, long leather boots. Do you understand? "

I nodded.

Denise nodded cruelly. "Good," she said. "You know where we all hang out before classes start. Near the bleachers?" I nodded again, and the fucking cunt just smiled. "Be there by 8:30. You got that, little whore?"

Wordlessly, I nodded one more time.

"Very good. We'll see you there. Goodbye, my sweet little cocksucker!"

As they turned to go, I suddenly stopped them in a panic. "Wait!" I cried, and all three of them turned halfway around. "My—my clothes," I stammered. "They're—they're all torn to shreds. How the hell am I going to get home?"

Denise just shrugged. "Deal with it, slut!" she said, smiling sweetly. And then they were gone.

And that's how I ended up on the floor of the Biology lab, totally spent, covered in white, sticky sperm-juice on a Tuesday night. Part of me couldn't believe what I'd just done, but the rest of me was in absolute bliss. I had never known that I liked it so...so dirty. I never guessed that such filthy language would turn me on so much. It wasn't even that I was being dominated; l had certainly taken my turn at slapping Denise—and even some of the guys—around. It was just good, hard, get-treated-like-a-cumslut sex. And what's more, as raunchy as it got, it stayed about sex. No pissing, no sucking-cocks-right-out-of-an-asshole (although I certainly had a longing to get fucked in the ass soon enough!) or anything really disgusting. I mean, the cum turned me on. I had no problem with cum. I loved getting covered in the stuff like a naughty little schoolgirl whore. That's what turned my crank.

And although I had no idea how I was going to get home, that was part of what I loved about all this. Used and abused and left in a salty pool of thick, sexy semen like the little slut I now knew I was. Somehow I'd find a way home. I giggled. I'd probably get fucked on the way! And then there was tomorrow morning. My heart raced. What would my Daddy say when he saw his sweet, innocent little teenaged daughter decked out in hot leather pumps and a come-fuck-me outfit? I shivered again. My poor Daddy would probably cream right there in his pants.

Yup. I had no idea what this was all going to lead to, or where it was going, but one thing was for sure.

It was going to be one hell of a ride.

Gethsemane
Gethsemane
436 Followers
12