Used But Not Abused Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinxx
Kinxx
84 Followers

"It's a long night, do I have to choose just one? If you're willing, I'd love to make it all three!"

"Mmmm, sounds good...so let me re-phrase that...do you want to cum in my mouth first?"

As I said, "I'd love to!" I was wondering if I dared suggest something I'd done a few times before - for the women who'd agreed, we'd both enjoyed it but some were slightly turned off by it. What the hell I figured, the first time we were together I'd cum in all three of her holes while her husband watched while tied up so she wasn't exactly the timid, repressed type. "When I cum, would you like to kiss me and share some of the cum?" As I said it, I was watching her face to see if there was any sign that I'd said the wrong thing.

Apparently it didn't bother her at all because she smiled at me and went right back to giving me one of the best blowjobs I'd ever had. All of our touching, kissing, me eating her pussy and now her mouth on my cock was way more than I could handle and I could feel the first pulse starting and within a couple of seconds I was shooting jet after jet of cum into her mouth. As I came, she kept sucking but not as hard - just enough to keep me cumming until I'd shot all that I could.

When the last contractions had stopped, she slowly pulled her mouth off my softening cock but maintained enough of a seal that I didn't see a single drop of cum leak out. Looking up, she smiled again as she moved up my body until we were face to face. Slowly she brought her mouth to mine and as our lips met, I could feel her tongue slowly part my lips and I could slightly taste my cum on her tongue. She stopped there, obviously giving me a chance to change my mind but instead of pulling away or forcing her tongue back out, I slid mine along hers, breaking the seal of her lips and allowing some of my cum to run past and into my mouth. As soon as she knew I was totally good with it, she must have pushed a little with the back of her tongue because I felt a sudden gush of warm cum run into my mouth. For anyone who thinks it's gross, don't judge until you've at least tried it, if a woman's willing to take my cum into her mouth why should it be wrong to take it back into mine? Anyway, our tongues danced with each other as we shared my cum back and forth for a few minutes, bit by bit each of us swallowing some until our mouths were empty. The sensualness of it was enough for my cock to start hardening again and she obviously felt it against her belly because she looked down, chuckled and said, "well, I guess I'm not the only one who's ready for more" and before I could say anything else she adjusted her position and lowered her hot, wet slit on to my erection.

Kinxx
Kinxx
84 Followers
12