Used But Not Abused

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinxx
Kinxx
84 Followers

This time it was me who pretty much collapsed after I was done cumming. It had been some of the most intense sex I'd had in a long time and as much as I hoped it wasn't over, I also knew it could be a bit before I'd be hard enough to go again. We were pretty much laying together on the bed and Tina very naturally moved up against me and I held her close. As we relaxed and enjoyed what we had just shared she moved her head even closer and whispered so that her husband couldn't hear, "If I get you hard again would you like to do my ass?"

Well shit that was like asking an alcoholic if he'd like a drink but I still wasn't sure if the body was as willing as the mind and pretty much told her that.

"I've got faith in both our abilities!" and with that she guided me onto my back and started kissing her way down my chest. By the time she'd gotten to my belly my cock was already twitching and when her tongue gently licked the traces of both our cums off my shaft it started to swell. It did take a few minutes of very skillful sucking but eventually I was hard enough to go again and the thought of where she wanted it kept me hard as her lips pulled away. Now it was my turn to guide her back over onto her knees and slid my newly hardened cock back into her hot, wet pussy. At the same time she reached up under the pillow and brought out a tube of lube.

As I slowly stroked in and out of her pussy I took the lube and trickled some down the crack of her ass. I could see her rosebud almost pulse as the cool liquid hit it and could actually feel it pulse as my finger pressed against her anus. It was so tight that it took a few minutes just to work the tip of my finger in but bit by bit she relaxed and more and more of my finger found its way into her ass. Soon I had a nice easy rhythm going - in and out of her ass and pussy at the same time. When she was lubed and loose enough for one finger to easily slide in and out I added a second finger and worked those two in just as slowly. By the time she could accept two fingers easily I'd already felt a couple of small contractions from her pussy that told me she was building up to another orgasm. I wasn't sure that she was totally ready for a cock in her ass but she obviously knew she was ready because she looked back over her shoulder and said, "Do it!"

Ok I thought, I know I'm ready so I pulled both my cock and fingers out of their respective holes and lined my cock up with her ass. I'd have thought that her husband had already figured out where things were going but apparently not because it wasn't until the head of my cock started opening her butt hole up that he shouted out, "No, not her ass -she won't even let me fuck her there!"

Obviously pissed, Tina pulled away from me and looked at him. "You were told, you were warned and you still won't keep quiet" and with that she picked up her panties, wiped our combined cum from her dripping pussy with them and shoved them in his mouth, tying them there with another piece of her nylons. Now that he was gagged she kept going, "You know why I won't let you fuck my ass? We've tried a few times and you always rush, never make sure I'm lubed or relaxed enough and it hurt too much every time. Right now my ass is slick, relaxed and you're going to see what you've been missing because you never cared enough to make sure I was ready."

With that she started to get back onto her hands and knees but I had a better idea. I got her to lay on her back and I put her legs up over my shoulders giving me perfect access to her ass as well as being able to see her face and touch her nipples and pussy. My cock was larger than the two fingers had been and she'd tightened up a bit from getting pissed at her husband but I took it slow, rubbed her pussy and clit and soon the head of my cock popped into her ass. I could tell by the look on her face it hurt a little so I stopped and waited. Sure enough in 10 or 15 seconds she started to push against my hardon letting me know she was ready for more. It went on like this for a few minutes - a little bit further in, she'd tense up, I'd stop and when she was ready she'd push against me. Finally I was all the way in and more to piss him off than anything I said, "There, you've got all 7" of my cock in your ass - do you like it?"

"Oh ya, the feeling is wild! Be gentle but fuck my virgin ass."

It wasn't the first time I'd gone in the back way and I knew that this wasn't the time or place to be pounding heavily so I stayed nice and slow, easing my shaft in and out of her ass, occasionally coming out just far enough that her hole started to close before I slid it back in again. As things loosened up I went a bit faster but no where close to the speed I'd been pounding her pussy earlier. "Reach down and play with yourself." I told her.

She'd already started moaning but I could tell as soon as she started to finger her slit because her pucker tightened up around my shaft and I felt a couple of small spasms. The more she played with herself the more spasms I could feel around my shaft and I'd get an especially loud moan every time I either bottomed out in her ass or pulled almost all the way out before going back in. Other than the occasional grunt from her husband we'd both pretty much forgotten he was even there as we both built to yet another orgasm.

It had been a long time since I'd cum three times in as many hours (not counting my own hand) but I could tell that this was going to be one of those times. I knew she was building to a big orgasm so I was doing everything I could to not cum but it wasn't helping a whole lot so I started telling her how tight her ass was, how hot and slick it felt and how good it was going to feel to fill her ass with every last bit of cum I had left. I don't know if it was her fingers or the talking but all of a sudden my cock felt like it was in a vice and she let out a yell that was likely heard in the next room. The feeling of her ass clenching that hard on my cock was all it took and I started cumming too. Neither of us seemed to have the ability to move so we just braced against each other until our orgasms finished. Now I knew I was done for a while and just to confirm it my softening cock was released from her ass with a slight 'pop' and I could actually see her pucker slowly contracting back to the fully closed position. She fell forward, I fell partly beside & partly on top of her and we just lay there for a few minutes until I was able to roll over and Tina rolled somewhat on me. Without even thinking, I put my arms around her and pulled her close for a kiss - which turned into several before we finally pulled apart.

Looking over at her husband, Tina said, "Hey, he must have enjoyed himself after all." and pointed out several splashes of cum on his belly and legs.

I wasn't really sure where to go next, I'd never been in a situation like that and obviously neither had she because there was an awkward silence for a bit until I said, "Well, I

guess I'd better get back to my room."

"Ya, I guess so...thanks Dave, thanks for everything."

After I'd dressed, Tina walked with me to door and as we got there I pulled her close for several more kisses which she fully responded to then asked, "is it going to be ok - I mean is he going to get nasty when you untie him?"

"No, I don't think so. I think he knows pretty much what will happen if he does."

"Ok, but just in case, here's my card. We don't live that far apart and I've almost always got my cell phone with me if you need to call." I made the offer not because I felt I had to but because I sincerely meant it even though in my heart I knew I'd likely never hear from her again. She gave me one last kiss before the door closed - "you never know, I might just take you up on the offer."

A few months went by, work and life continued but unfortunately I'd yet to find anyone else who could compare to the feelings and the memories of my evening with Tina. It was a shitty, rainy, cold March night and I'd just gotten home, changed and was getting supper when my phone rang. I recognized Tina's voice immediately and could tell she was upset. "Did you really mean it when you said I could call if I needed anything?"

"Yes, I meant it then and I still do - what can I do?

"Well, for starters you can come open your door and let me in, it's cold and wet out here."

Kinxx
Kinxx
84 Followers
12