Used By My Neighbor

Story Info
Two neighbors scratch an itch.
1k words
4.15
132.6k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a stay at home wife has its disadvantages. My husband is never around and I get lonely and horny. Even though I am in my late twenties my love life is non-existent. I suspect my husband has a girlfriend and here I sit at home alone. I do take some comfort. My older neighbor next door Harry gets me worked up. Okay, he isn't the best looking guy around. He has a paunch and his hair is thinning. The best part is, he has a big cock.

When Harry is outdoors working in his yard I can see the bulge in his shorts. His cock must be enormous. I really wish I could see it in real life. I got my nerve up one day. Harry was outdoors working on his yard. I put on a tight shirt and a pair of shorts. I went outdoors and motioned to Harry.

"You look hot, I have some cold beers in the fridge," I told him.

Harry stopped what he was doing and walked over into our yard. I told him to come inside and get a cold drink. We walked inside the house and I pulled two beers out. I could tell that Harry had his eyes glued to my chest. I have C cup breasts and my nipples are quite large. We clinked bottles and we swigged our beers. I knew I was going to have to take the lead. I put my beer down and I walked over to Harry.

I leaned in and kissed him hard on the mouth.

"Ellen?" he said to me.

I caught him by surprise. As I kissed Harry I reached down and ran my hand across his crotch. That really got Harry's attention. Harry set his beer down and he pulled me into his body. I could feel his thick cock pressing into my body. I needed to see and feel that cock. I broke away and I knelt down. I pulled on Harry's shorts and I got my first glimpse of his dick.

I could hardly believe how big it was. I am betting his prick was nearly as thick as my wrist. I took hold of Harry's cock and I brought it to my lips. Harry let out a sigh as I took his monster into my mouth. To be honest, I could barely get a few inches in my mouth. It didn't matter to Harry. He placed a hand on the back of my head and he urged me to go down on him.

Harry must have been close to eight inches in length. It didn't take too long before he was totally hard. I pulled off and I stood up. I shed my shirt and shorts and stood naked before Harry. Harry didn't waste a second. He pulled his shirt off, he removed his shoes and kicked his shorts away. I put my arms around Harry's neck and he lifted me up with his hands. I felt his big mushroom straining to enter me.

Harry slowly lowered me and I sunk down onto his cock. I moaned as I felt his prick entering my tight pussy. I was certain I had never felt a cock that size before. It took some time before Harry had his rod all the way inside my belly. That was when the fucking started. Harry thrust his thick cock up into me. I think I screamed out loud as he took me like some cheap whore.

Harry fucked me like that for some minutes. He then walked both of us over to the couch. He lowered me down keeping his cock in place. Harry then stretched out, taking my legs and pushing them to my chest. I watched his ass going up and down as he pumped his cock deep into me. I placed my arms around him and basically held on as he gave me the fucking I deserved. If only my husband took me like Harry. Unfortunately my husband's cock wasn't anywhere as big as Harry's.

Harry gave me these deep cock thrusts. I felt his mushroom right at my folds when he slid all the way inside to the bottom. Harry is an older man but he must have fucked me for a good hour or so. I felt his body tense up and he slid into me one more time. Harry then proceeded to shoot me with his sticky cream. God it felt so hot as I tried to use my pussy muscles and milk his seed from his body.

A good ten minutes passed and Harry was still sending his cum into my body. I felt some of his love cream leaking out of me and down my ass. We soon calmed down and Harry leaned down and took my nipples in his mouth. I love to have my erect nipples sucked on and that made me have this giant orgasm. Harry did go soft and he pulled his prick from my body. We kissed a little while more and Harry let me get up to go and clean myself up.

All that cum came pouring out of me as I sat on the toilet. When I got back to the living room Harry was on his back. I stared at that prick for a long time. I knew I had to have him again. Unfortunately it was late in the afternoon. My husband would be home shortly. We both got dressed and I saw Harry to the back door.

"I have been wanting that for a long time," I told him," don't be a stranger."

When my husband got home he barely acknowledged me. I knew I had made the right decision taking Harry as my lover. That night as my husband fell asleep I reached down and felt my pussy with my fingers. I could still feel some of Harry's cum sloshing around inside me. I only hoped it wouldn't be too long until I had Harry's cock inside me one more time.