Used Ch. 01

Story Info
The game begins...
3.5k words
4.64
204.5k
143

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 03/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nerd4music
nerd4music
1,622 Followers

"No panties."

She had read the text message more than fifty times, and each time it sent the same thrilling shiver down her spine. He was so demanding, so controlling, and such a total asshole.

But then again, so was she.

As she finished typing the last paragraph for her Abnormal Psych paper, her brown eyes drifted back to her cell phone, which was lying on her bed. The flashing lights on the slim black model informed her she had a text.

She rose from her computer chair, sliding silently across the wooden floor in socked feet as she picked up the phone. Flipping it open, she smirked at the message.

"15 minutes—that pussy is mine."

Her fingers flew over the keypad, anxious to type her reply: "Hard for me?"

After pressing send, she waited for what seemed like a nanosecond before a reply came buzzing back.

"Always."

She smirked again and allowed her thoughts to replay the first time she met him.

********************

Two weeks before...

The party was being hosted by one of the college's random fraternities. It was one of their usual 'Get Dressed, Get Shitfaced, Get Fucked' ordeals.

Jamie Kincaid was not impressed. She managed to stifle a yawn before turning back to the gaggle of girls facing her. Her roommate Nora sipped from the standard red plastic party cups and gave her a sympathetic smile.

Neither of them wanted to be here. Nora's sorority was the sister to the frat, so attendance was mandatory. She dragged Jamie along only because she wanted someone else sane to be there.

Jamie didn't know why Nora was even in that skank sorority. When she asked her about it, Nora had shrugged nonchalantly and mentioned something about being a legacy.

Her mother was an Alpha Theta Chi and her grandmother as well. Nora never showed much interest in it and only seemed to pledge to please her family.

"Jamie, are you even listening?" A high-pitched voice cut through her thought process.

"Huh?" Jamie snapped to attention and drew her gaze towards the offending vocals. A scrawny brunette with an unfortunately large nose wearing too much makeup stared at her.

The girl scoffed. "Whatever. I'm thirsty. Nora, get me another beer." She shoved her cup rudely into Nora's face.

Nora barely even looked at the girl before responding. "Go get it yourself," she said curtly.

Once again, the girl made a noise that sounded like a cross between a sneeze and a snort. With a flip of her hair, she stalked off, her minions following behind.

Jamie looked on, shaking her head. "Why the fuck do you hang out with these bottom bitches?"

Nora smiled. "No fucking clue." She shook out her wavy blonde hair. "What do you say we make a couple of laps around, get fucking lifted, and then bounce out of here? I think there's an extra large pepperoni pizza from The 'Zone with your name on it tonight." Her amber eyes sparkled with amusement.

Jamie laughed. "Sounds like a plan." She downed the rest of the pink liquid in her cup. "Rock and roll."

They made their way through the crowded house into the kitchen. The newly remodeled digs of Alpha Theta Omega were the premier spot to be on a Friday night. Or Saturday. Or Sunday. Or practically any other day of the week.

The modern kitchen was large and masculine, all dark cherry wood cabinetry and black marble countertops. Black and chrome appliances glittered magnificently.

Jamie whistled. These frat guys lived like fucking royalty. Money must be no object for Mommy and Daddy when it came to pleasing their little princes.

Nora walked to the double door fridge and peered inside. "Oh shit," she called. Jamie smiled when she saw what Nora had found. In her hand was a large handle of Cuervo Black tequila. "Time to get fucked up, girl."

"And how," Jamie replied. "You know how I get on tequila."

"We'll just make sure some fine Alpha man takes good care of you tonight." She walked over to the countertop and snagged two shot glasses. Pouring the tequila to the brim of both glasses, she handed one to Jamie.

"Cheers, roomie." They clinked glasses and downed the tequila. Jamie nearly moaned from the smooth taste. Nora knew her track record with the T. She smiled as Nora poured them another round.

It was going to be a good night.

*****************

Nate Harlow was having a horrible time. This was his house, he was president of ATO, and yet, here he was, stuck in a corner with the most boring girl this side of campus.

He eyed her as she continued her incessant prattling, something about a pink Mercedes, not that he gave a shit. She was pretty hot, although it looked like she spent too much time in the tanning bed. Her skin was way too dark for early spring.

Her bright red hair was obviously dyed and her blue eyes held a vacant expression even when she was excited. Although how he could tell she was excited, he'd never know.

Her voice was a squeaky high-pitched tempo that most girls seemed to use, thinking guys found it attractive. Nate couldn't escape the feeling that he was talking to an overly-inflated orange chipmunk.

Her breasts were large and round, a bit too round to be God-given. Yeah, she was pretty alright. Pretty damn boring. As she spoke, he tried hard to remember her name. Missy, Rissa, something retarded like that.

"Are you even listening to me Nate?" He looked up to see a hint of irritation in her face.

No I am not, you stupid bitch. "Of course, Missy."

"It's Macy."

"Whatever. Excuse me." Nate picked up his drink from the coffee table and made his way into the main party room. God, girls these days. He walked over to the keg in the corner of the room, where one of his brothers was preparing to do a keg stand.

"Hey Matt," he said.

"Dude, are you trying to get in on this?"

Nate shook his head. "Nah, I'm trying to keep the head clear tonight."

Matt grinned. "On the prowl?"

"Always, man. You know how I do."

Matt nodded, his grey eyes sparkling. "Yeah, ever since Christa, you've been turning these girls out."

Nate grimaced at the thought of Christa. Stupid fucking whore. "Yeah, what can I say, I'm the fucking man."

"Yeah, yeah I know. Dude, watch out. I hear Christa's planning on showing up with that asshole from Phi Chi."

Nate nodded. He knew exactly who Matt was referring to. Ben Tremor, the guy Christa was now seeing. After she dumped his ass like yesterday's trash. Well, she was the real trash. Nate was going to make sure she remembered that bit of information.

"I'm out man," he said. "I'm going to see what I can get into. Or who." He winked dramatically.

Matt slapped him on the back. "I hear you man. Wrap it before you tap it, bro!" he called after him.

Nate laughed. The guy was a total idiot, but he was a good friend. Walking back into the crowd, he was almost amazed at how many people showed up. There were bodies everywhere, and in the living room where the music pulsed loudly, a large group of them were dancing.

He leaned against the wall and watched the people move. His eyes continued to roam the crowd until he spotted a familiar flash of auburn hair. No, it can't be. Looking closer, he felt his face contort into a look of anger.

Christa, dancing with her new asshole. He had to admit, she still looked good. Long auburn hair that he used to love to run his fingers through while she writhed underneath him. Green eyes with flecks of amber in them.

She was catlike in her movements and snake-like in behavior. Her body swayed drunkenly with the rhythm of the song. She was grinding her body into her latest victim.

At one point, she looked up at him. Smiling wickedly, she pulled the new asshole closer and proceeded to spit shine his tonsils with her tongue.

Nate fumed. He supposed he shouldn't have been so angry; it wasn't like he was planning on marrying the girl. In fact, when they were hooking up he was already feeling himself becoming bored. It was just the way she did it, so cruel, so vicious.

Well, two could play at that game.

He walked into the midst of the dancing people. Making sure Christa was in full view he began to move in time to the upbeat tune. He stole a few glances at Christa, who was pretending not to notice him.

The song changed to an up tempo song with a slow, sexy backbeat, the singer's voice slow and seductive, his sensual words about taking a girl to bed put everyone in good mood.

Christa immediately began to move against her new boytoy, throwing Nate a triumphant grin.

Blindly, he reached out and pulled the closest body to him. She was a few good inches shorter than his tall build.

"Move against me," he commanded softly. She did as he instructed, her body swaying seductively. Nate was surprised when he felt his body respond. This girl was good.

He finally took a good look at her.

She was smoking. She was wearing a black halter top and short khaki shorts. Her skin was a rich maple color. Her legs were long, her feet encased in black pumps that added height to her frame. Her black hair was cut into a chin length bob with long side swept bangs.

He couldn't remember if he'd ever seen her at another party. Before he could ask, she slid down his body slowly, her tongue reaching out to lick the crotch of his jeans. Nate was taken aback.

The girl smiled as she slowly rose to her feet. Turning around, she bent over, grinding her ass into his rapidly inflating erection. Nate groaned and pulled her close to him.

"Are you drunk," he asked as their bodies moved in synch.

She stared at him. "Does it matter," she replied. Her voice was husky and smooth, sex oozing from every syllable.

Nate grinned. "Nope." He leaned to capture her lips in a kiss as his hands moved down into her shorts.

*****************

Jamie knew tequila would be her downfall. After downing two more shots, she was on top of the world. She and Nora headed out to the dance floor.

Nora snuggled up to a hot ATO brother, Jamie danced alone. Out of the corner of her eye, she watched a guy leaning against a wall stare angrily at another couple dancing.

The girl was drunk and trying way too hard to be sexy but Jamie could see she was trying to make Wall Guy jealous.

She scoffed. Wall Guy was too fine to be concerned about that skank. He was tall, the broad muscles of his upper body emphasized by the simple navy blue t-shirt he wore.

Jamie grinned approvingly as she saw his jeans, faded denim with random holes; they were tight, but not too tight, just perfect.

She couldn't see the color of his eyes from far back, but there was this intense scowl on his handsome face as he studied the girl.

His hair was dirty blond and shorn. Jamie smiled; she was a sucker for a hot boy with a shaved head.

As the guy made his way through the dancing people, Jamie inched her way closer to him. He started dancing, and Jamie was surprised; he was pretty good.

When the song changed to grinding number, she made sure she was near him. It caught her off guard when he grabbed her waist and pulled her close. He was solid and she could feel the muscles underneath his shirt.

When he spoke, it sent a shiver to her toes. His voice was commanding; the gravelly tone made even sexier with the Southern twang.

Her body moved instinctively, sliding down his with precision. If there was any ounce of shyness, the tequila definitely sent it packing.

Without thinking, she stuck her tongue out and lightly grazed his crotch. It definitely caught him off guard and she smiled at his surprise.

Within seconds, she was in his arms with his tongue wrestling with hers and his hand down her shorts. Jamie turned so that she was facing him. Grabbing his face, she pulled him closer, her lips crushing against his.

He tasted like beer and a hint of peppermint. Opening one eye, she looked over at Wall Guy's skank who was now gaping openly at them.

His hands kneaded her ass cheeks, cupping them in his hands.

"Jesus, you're hot" he whispered.

She grinned. That accent was intoxicating. "I think your plan worked."

"Huh?" Nate didn't even know what she was talking about.

"That girl you were shooting daggers at earlier. I'd say the shoe was on the other fucking foot right now."

Nate looked over at Christa, who was looking murderous. Two tell-tale red splotches on her cheeks gave him all the reassurance he needed.

"Why don't we go in for the kill, darlin'?"

He lifted her leg around his waist and ground his hips. When his erection brushed against her soaking sex, she gasped. She kissed him hard, ignoring the looks from the watchers.

Nate groaned. Her lips were silky smooth and plump. He sucked on her bottom lip and felt her grind harder against him. She kissed his neck, her breath making his skin sizzle.

Nipping his earlobe, she whispered "Let's move this somewhere private. You don't want to fuck me on the dance floor, do you?"

Taking her hand, he winked at Christa's fuming face as he brushed by her.

Nate led her upstairs, the pulsing rhythm of the music pounding under their footsteps. He was about to lead her into his bedroom, when she tugged him into the one of the hallway bathrooms.

"What's the deal, darlin'" he drawled. "I've got a perfectly nice room two doors down."

Jamie hopped on the black marble countertop. Even the bathrooms were nice as hell. A wide circular shower sat in the corner with a state-of-the-art showerhead. Black marble tile lined the floor with solid cherry wood cabinetry.

She shrugged, gripping the front of his t-shirt and pulling him closer. "Figured it'd be a helluva lot more exciting this way," she said.

Nate could feel his cock straining to break free from its jean-covered stronghold. Reaching down, he kissed the nape of her neck. "What's your name?" he asked.

"Does it matter?"

He chuckled. "Well, my name's Nate. But I've got a feeling you'll be calling me god later. It's okay; I'll answer to that too."

Jamie smirked at his cockiness and reached around to lift up his t-shirt. His chest was gorgeous. It definitely looked like he hit the student gym. His torso was all sculpted planes and defined abs. He wasn't a meathead, but he wasn't a shrimp either.

Nate was impressed. She was geared up to go, no game necessary. His hand slid down into her shorts and stroked her soaking slit. Jamie moaned at the contact. "Is that for me, sweetheart?" he growled. He cupped her mound, giving it a slight squeeze that made her hips buck.

"Oh shit," she moaned. Her fingers went to the back of her neck and untied the strings of the black halter to reveal the strapless black bra underneath. Her heaving cleavage was straining to break free as Nate moved his hands to the back to unhook the bra.

He groaned as her breasts bounced free. Cupping a brown globe in his hands, he rubbed his callused thumb across the nipples; the stiff mocha peaks hardening into tighter buds. He grinned at the way her body trembled in his arms. "You like that, baby?"

"Mm," was all she said. Jamie arched her back, inviting him to lick at the dark bud. Nate ran his tongue over her nipples while his hand delved deeper into her pants, exploring the damp sweetness of her inner secret.

Jamie wasn't sure it was the tequila or just the fact that a ridiculously gorgeous guy was playing her body exactly the way she liked it, but she felt herself hitting her peak earlier than usual.

She moaned loudly, her hands braced on his shoulders, her body gasping for air as she tried fruitlessly to hold back and maintain control.

When she came, her whole body trembled as she let out a low wail. "Oh god," she moaned as she tried to calm her rapidly beating heart.

Nate grinned as he removed his fingers. "You're welcome, but Nate's just fine sweetheart." He yanked down her shorts and black panties. "Now be a good girl and turn that ass around for me."

Jamie did as he requested. Bracing her hands against the mirror, she arched her back and her ass for him. Kneeling down, Nate kissed her legs, his hands running up and down to stroke her ass and the soft skin of her inner thighs.

He gave her bare pussy one long and slow lick before standing up. He reached into pocket and opened the tiny foil packet, sheathing himself with the condom.

"You ready for this, baby?" he cooed, his hardness rubbing against her opening, the sparks sending jolts of pleasure to her clit.

Jamie moaned, grinding her ass against his cock.

"Yes. Please fuck me."

Nate obliged, plunging into her dark folds with so much force it nearly knocked them both off-centre. He glanced into the mirror at the sight before him: she was bent over, working her ass on his cock as her heavy breasts swayed sexily.

Jamie was in heaven. Somewhere in the back of her mind her voice of reason was screaming for her to see sense; that she was in the bathroom of an asshole frat letting some random guy bring her to another starry-eyed orgasm.

She looked up at her reflection, the sight of the gorgeous well-muscled man behind her, his large member making her feel as if she was spinning.

His face was a contorted mix of pleasure and concentration.

Jamie grinned back at him. "That's all you got, Nate? Take me to heaven."

Nate smiled at the chocolate beauty before him. Her pussy was an absolute dream. He was transfixed by the way her cocoa core gripped his pale hardness.

He moaned when she flexed her muscles and her walls tightened around him.

He took himself completely out of her, waiting a good ten seconds, before ramming his cock back into her slit. "With pleasure, sweetheart."

His wolfish grin spread as she moaned loudly and rose completely off the counter. He brought her closer to him, kissing her neck as his hand snaked down to strum her clit.

Jamie was on sensory overload. She moaned his name loudly and often and was sure anyone walking by could hear them over the noise of the party.

Nate could feel the familiar buildup. "I'm going to cum, baby" he whispered in her ear. "Are you going to cum with me?" He lightly pinched her clit.

Jamie bucked her hips. "Oh shit," she moaned. "Yes, I'm going to..."

Her words were cut off as she felt the explosion. Nate brought his lips to hers as his cock showed her pussy no mercy, plundering her core over and over again as his hand mauled her button furiously. Jamie felt another wave hit her as her body continued to shudder.

"Oh god," she trembled. "What the hell are you doing to me?"

Nate growled as he spent himself in the condom. Pushing her forward, he continued to stroke slowly in and out while kissing her neck.

"Wow," Jamie breathed. Her body was still jolting as he slid out of her. Her skin was sensitive as he reached down to pull her shorts and panties back up and over her hips.

"Very good girl," Nate said, tucking himself back into his pants.

Jamie turned around, buttoning her pants and slipping on her bra and halter top. Nate watched as she dressed and felt himself slowly swelling.

Pulling her to him, he kissed her. "You're fucking gorgeous," he drawled. He ground himself into her once more.

Nate wondered where that came from. Normally after banging a girl out, he was ready to kick her out. Yet with this girl, he was raring to go another round.

"Down boy," she said, cupping his mild erection. "Let's save it for another day."

Nate smiled. "Whatever you say darlin'. I definitely wouldn't mind having you again. Why don't you give me your number?"

Jamie laughed as she opened the bathroom door. "You're a smart boy, Nate. I'm sure you'll find a way to get that." She walked out into the hallway. Turning around, she flashed him a sexy grin.

"The name is Jamie, by the way."

nerd4music
nerd4music
1,622 Followers