Used Housemate

Story Info
A random visitor helps himself to my high housemate.
1.3k words
3.68
57.3k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking back from a party absolutely drunk. I was walking home enjoying the breeze on my face after a night of heavy drinking. It was 2am, and as i was walking home, a came across a guy in his twenties - who called himself Tom, who obviously had a big night too.

Tom was waiting at the bus stop. I said to him that 'I don't think there are buses at this time of night'. He was keen to continue drinking and I said that I had whiskey at my house if he was keen to come and have a few. We then continued to walk to my place together.

This guy had a slightly aggressive nature, tall and fit, but seemed like an alright guy.

When we got to my house, we continued our drinking, and he was telling me about some girls he was trying to nail at this pub. Tom said how eager he was to 'Fuck some bitches', and asked if I knew any who could come over so he could 'nail them', or we could take turns. I couldn't think of anyone, nor would I ask any of my female friends to come around to screw a random. He then began to look up porn on his phone and saying how he'd love to 'plow some pussy' as he put it.

I could see he was getting really agitated, and really wanted to cum. At this point, he said to me that he's 'considering fucking me up the ass' he was that horny. And as he said that, I could see in his eyes that he was serious. I could tell that he wanted me to pull down my pants, bend over and let him fuck me so he could blow his load. My heart rate started to quicken, as I honestly thought in a few minutes, I would have a rock hard cock up my ass.

Then, I heard my front door open. It was immediately slammed shut, and heavy footsteps echoed down the hall until the third door down the hall slammed shut. I realized my housemate had just come home. She parties hard - being a University student, and more often than not comes home wasted. Tom looked at me and asked who it was. I stated that it was my housemate. He asked if she was hot - not that it would matter at this point.

My housemate, Gemma is not an ugly girl, nor is she overly attractive. She's a pretty plain looking young woman of 23. Shoulder length light brown hair, fairly smooth skin, and average sized tits. Not overly skinny either, but not big enough to be considered voluptuous.

Then came the inevitable, Tom said that "We should go into her room and fuck her." I then said how that would be weird. Not but two seconds after I finished saying this, did Gemma's bedroom door fly open. Gemma came into the living room and headed toward the kitchen. I had to double take a second, as Gemma was walking - rather sloppily - wearing nothing but a t-shirt. I was blown away. I could see by her eyes half closed, and her jagged path to the kitchen that she was definitely on something other than alcohol. I looked at Tom, and his eyes were bulging out of his head. I had never seen Gemma's ass or pussy before. She had a nice round ass, and it looked as though she hadn't shaved her pussy in a few days, as there was soft stubble/pubic hair on her beaver. We both watched her as she walked up to the kitchen counter, and tried - miserably - to butter some bread. It was obvious she didn't know where she was or what she was doing. It was amazing she made it home - probably just running on instinct.

Tom then stood up and walked up behind Gemma with no invitation. He was looking down at her ass, and began to squeeze her cheeks - he was more than ready!

He then started putting his left hand underneath her, and began to touch her pussy. Gemma continued to try and butter the bread, being in her own world. Tom then unbuckled his pants and dropped them, and there I saw his huge, rock hard cut cock pointing up toward Gemma's lower back, veins popping out all over it. As he held just under his nob with his left hand, he spat on his right hand, then lowered it and rubbed it on and inside Gemma's pussy. I was taken by what was going on. Once he rubbed the spit in, his right hand came back up, and grabbed Gemma's right shoulder to hold her still, as his guided his cock with his left hand up and into Gemma. It looked as though it took about three thrusts to get it all in, but once he was satisfied with how deep he was, he pushed Gemma forward slightly from her upper shoulders.

Gemma was leaning more forward now, and once that happened, Tom started thrusting away. He was pounding and going harder and harder. With every thrust he got deeper, until all I heard besides Tom's grunting was the slapping of Gemma's ass-cheeks against Tom's pelvis. I could only really see the base of Tom's cock now, as it made fleeting appearances from the side view of Gemma's left bum cheek. I had to get up and get a closer look. Dumbfounded, I wondered over and watched in amazement. This was actually happening, and I was too drunk and out of it to comprehend. Tom was grunting obscenities as he kept thrusting his cock into Gemma. Gemma was still in another world, as a big stiff cock was thrusting in and out of her pussy. And I wondered if she was aware of what was going on. If it wasn't for Gemma's state, or her home arrival, this could've been me Tom was doing this to.

Then, I saw Tom's head arch back. He closed his eyes and grunted hard - I knew he was blowing his load. After a few spaced out thrusts into Gemma, I knew Tom was done.

He slid his cock out, as then I saw the dribbles of white cum roll down the inside of Gemma's right thigh. Tom then looked at me and said, "You're turn." I didn't know what to do. I was extremely close to blowing my load with how hot and exciting what I just witnessed was. Also, I was unsure about putting my cock inside my housemates pussy that was dripping a random guys cum. But lust overtook me. I rapidly pulled down my pants. I straddled Gemma's left leg and began to rub my cock up against her leg. With my left hand, I squeezed her right tit, rubbing it and squeezing - what I imagined would've been like many times was happening right now. With my right hand, I squeezed her bum cheeks, and fingered her pussy and butt hole, feeling the cum that was all over and inside. I was kissing and licking the left side of her face like a madman, drunk with lust. It wasn't long before I blew my load. A hot thick line of cum that stuck vertically on Gemma's stomach. I then wiped the last few drops of cum from my nob on Gemma's upper left leg, pulled up my pants and sat down to finish my whiskey.

Gemma then grabbed her piece of bread and stumbled to her room, closing the door behind her.

I didn't know what to say, or think. I was lost for words. Tom drank the last of his whiskey, then headed out the front door, thanking me for the drink. He closed the door behind him.

I then sat there, on the sofa for a good thirty minutes trying to comprehend what just happened.

I then stumbled to bed, and passed out. The whole next day I didn't see Gemma emerge from her room. It wasn't until the day after that I saw her watching TV, still hungover. There was no mention of the fuck in the kitchen, or the cum in her pussy or on her stomach. It seems that whatever Gemma was on that night, helped me dodge a very awkward conversation.