Used To Excess

Story Info
A look into the vivid imagination of Kathy's dreamland.
8.5k words
4.44
61.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DVS
DVS
245 Followers

Coming home from a busy day, all Kathy wanted was to sink into a hot bath and then into bed. Tomorrow couldn’t be as bad as today had been. Soon the bath had the stress of the day melting away. Steam on the mirrors and mountains of bubbles floating on the surface of the water began to take over, and she started to sink into little subconscious thoughts. She started to daydream.

Kathy loved to dream about being a slut or concubine. It was her favorite thing. She imagined herself naked and captive, in a brothel. One of many captives, kept for the pleasure of men. There were clothed women there. They were female guards who keep watch over them like horses in a stable. At any time, she could be chosen to pleasure from one to many men, in any way they wanted. To be used or "ridden,” as one of the girls had explained her recent torment. They had no say in what they liked or didn't like...would or wouldn’t do. They were completely at the disposal of their captures.

Kathy dreamed she was wearing nothing but a collar, along with the other women. They spend their days, sitting and talking, sometimes about the situations they had been forced into. A few girls even talked of how they loved being in this situation.

"Can you just imagine the thought of it?" asked one young girl. "To be constantly naked, unable to cover yourself, and at any time a group of men can come and look you over, totally inspecting you. Then, they can take you in whatever way they wish. And, the thought of not knowing what is going to happen, when you are being dragged away."

Kathy was thrilled at this possibility, wondering who may come for her, or if there would be one or even several of them. As she sat on pillows, nasty little thoughts ran through her mind, of the different things she had heard from the others. Would they take her roughly? Would they bind and whip her or otherwise punish her? She could barely sit still, with those thoughts going through her head.

She imagined herself being inspected by the men, and her naked body being probed or poked, as if to find a perfect victim for whatever their devious minds were planning.

Just then, the large double doors opened, and in walked several men. They were smiling and laughing, as they stopped and talked among themselves. The girls stood, as the men made their choices. One, who was obviously the leader, pointed to four of the girls. Then he commanded the female guards to bring the chosen girls and follow them.

Kathy nearly fainted, as she was chosen with this group. The guards rounded up the four, and their wrists were cuffed behind their backs. Leashes were clipped to their collars and they were lead through two more large wooden doors, and into another room. Once through the doors, the girls were in a room with a large number of men. They felt every hungry pair of eyes was looking at them.

"There must be nearly 50 men in here," said one. "This is too much. They'll kill us.” Concerned for her safety, the girl panicked. But, the guards held her, and forced the girls forward to four strange devices, in the middle of the room. They looked like upside down chairs, without the legs. Instead of legs, there were eyebolts and leather straps secured in various spots, with a padded cushion, in the middle. The straps were at the back and bottom, and there was one large strap on the top, by the cushion.

Each girl was positioned at the back edge of one of these inverted chairs, ankles secured with the straps at the bottom. Once that was done, they were bent forward, until laying face down, on the cushions. The straps at the back of their knees were tightly buckled, as were the ones at the small of their backs. This left them immobilized with their upper torso hanging forward, from their secured waist. With minor struggling, testing their bonds and realizing their apparent position, the women then wondered what was their fate. Wrists bound behind them, and tightly secured to this apparatus, each one was soon going to find out.

Kathy struggled in her bonds. She was excited at her predicament and was getting wet between her legs, but hoped nobody noticed. No telling what they’ll do to me if they find out I like this, she thought.

Kathy had a cute little face, long wavy blonde hair and perky little tits. She had a nice little tight ass that clenched enticingly as she wiggled in her bonds.

Beside her was Pam. A pretty, little red head, with long hair and freckles on her face. She had a creamy white body and perfectly shaped tits. Her ass was nice, too, the way it clenched with her struggling. She was furious with her captors. She didn’t want to be there, and demanded they better let her go, "right now!” This brought a roar of laughter from the men in the room. All of her struggling and protests only excited them, as they formed a line in front of her.

Karen was another blonde, with long flowing hair. She had a very slender and boyish figure. Her hard nipples stood out against her nearly flat chest. Beth, was a shorthaired brunette. She was tall with an athletic body, toned and fit. Both Karen and Beth were silent as they waited for what was to happen.

Behind the bound girls, a couple of the women guards unceremoniously inserted lubricated butt plugs into the girl's tight asses. Obviously, audible complaints could be heard as each felt the invasion of her ass by the plug. Moans and whimpers of protest only increased the excitement in the room. But, these were not just the normal training plugs, as the lead guard explained.

"Now, girls, you have just felt the insertion of anal plugs into your sweet little asses. These are not ordinary plugs, but more advanced, with electrical stimulation. So, if you don't do as you are told, your ass could be shocked as a punishment. How long or how often this happens will be completely up to any of the men in this room, so I advise you to perform with great skill, if you don't want to find out.” With this statement, she placed a footswitch in front of each girl. Facing the men, she said "Pressing these switches will get your girl to do as she is told. Use them as you wish.”

Pam shrieked at this. "Shocked? What is going on here? Stop this, NOW! I want out of here! NOW...RIGHT NOW!"

The guard walked over to Pam, turned, and faced the men. "It seems we need an example here, and I think I know who should be our guinea pig." Turning back to Pam, she stepped on the footswitch in front of her. A quick shock was pulsed through the plug in her ass, and Pam let out a loud scream, as her body jerked in reaction to it. She was then reduced to submissive whimpers.

"Now, see how effective this is?" Murmurs of approval were heard throughout the room.

"So girls, are you getting the picture, here? You are bound in this position for a reason, and these men are lining up in front of you for a reason. They’re just off ship, where they were out to sea for a long, long time. You are their pleasure toys for the duration of their needs. Now, let the fun begin!"

The girls were twisting in their bonds, testing them for strength. Without help, they couldn’t hold their heads up for long and they’d soon be hanging limp, from the waist. But, that wouldn’t be for long. The first man in line before each girl moved up to take charge. Each had a large swollen cock, just begging to be shoved down the throat of a hot captive mouth.

Pam, still whimpering from the shock in her ass, raised her head to see the first man in line before her. She couldn’t quite turn enough to see more than his hairy legs and that enormous cock! The head was so large, how could it pass her lips? She couldn’t even imagine it going any farther. She started shrieking again, thrashing her head from side to side. "NO, NO, NO, It's too big! It's too big! You can't! You can't! NO, PLEASE!"

During all of this ranting, the man grabbed her head in his hands, and pulled her body up to him. He held her tight, grabbing both her red hair and ears for leverage. Holding her face directly in front of his bouncing cock, he waited for just the right moment. When Pam was shrieking the word "NO...." her mouth nice and wide, with a quick lunge he rammed his cock down her throat.

Pam's screams were quickly turned into muffled whimpers, and she struggled to open her mouth and throat enough for that enormous thing. The whole room was watching this, and loud roars of approval filled the room. But these roars were quick to silence, because of the show they saw before them. Pam was getting her throat fucked, and watching her do her best to open her tiny little mouth was enthralling the men.

Deeper and deeper, that cock went down her throat, only to be pulled nearly out of her mouth. Then, right back again, down her throat. Pam's throat was visibly filled, and that enormous head could be seen sliding up and down. As he pulled it out, saliva was glistening all over the shaft. And when he shoved it back in, Pam's lips were glistening, too, and saliva dripped down her chin and onto the floor. Her eyes were wide, and she was still attempting her protests. But the cock in her mouth was now in charge, and her protests were coming out as only whimpers.

The man was now pumping harder and faster. He got a better hold on his captive's head, and he pushed deeper into Pam's poor throat. Now, she was gagging on it, as she felt it grow even larger. Her little mouth was completely filled with this hot burning cock, and she was doing her best to open to its torment. But now, her jaw was so tired, she had to submit to this invading thing.

Gulping at it the best she could, she tried to make him happy, in the hope he would soon finish. Because her mouth was so tired, she let him do all the work, forming her mouth into just a fuck hole. But, soon he realized she was doing this and yelled at her to "SUCK IT!" He grabbed her head tighter and again yelled at her "SWALLOW IT, BITCH. SWALLOW IT DOWN YOUR THROAT!" He said it with such a commanding tone, she snapped out of her trance, and tried her best to open her little mouth, and suck his hard cock, just as he said. But, it was so big, she couldn’t take it all, and again she was gagging on it, as he rammed it hard, into her mouth.

Thinking she was not listening to him, he pushed the foot switch and her tight little ass was sent into convulsions from the shock of the butt plug. Her body jerked in reaction to it, but he kept her head steady and his cock was in her hot little mouth. He waited for her to scream from the shock, and then rammed his cock deep into her throat.

With her mind on the shock, and her mouth wide open, she was caught off guard for his cock ramming so deep into her. She tried to scream again, but with her mouth full of his pulsing cock, she was not even heard. The man held her head tightly, and his cum started shooting into her mouth. It was hot and was quickly filling her mouth and throat. She tried her best to swallow it all, but it seemed like gallons. He twitched and jerked, as his cock shot over and over. He rammed his cock so deep into her mouth; her nose was smashed against his hairy stomach. Pam continued to swallow hard, gulping his hot juice down her tiny throat. She was worried she might choke, if he didn’t pull his cock out, and allow her to breathe.

The man's body jerked, as he was groaning, and deeply involved. His cock was still shooting globs of hot cum into Pam's little mouth. But, because he had pressed it, his foot was still close to the foot switch. During his jerking about, his foot pressed down on it again, without his knowledge. Again, the plug shocked Pam's little hole, and again she was caught off guard. Again, his cock deep in her mouth stifled her screams. One last time, he lunged deep into her throat, and his cock shot its last bit of cum. His final moans came as he tried to keep on his feet.

He staggered backward, and his cock popped out of Pam's mouth. She gasped for air, as his cum oozed from the corners of her mouth and dripped from her chin. They were both visibly out of breath. Pam's bound body was lurching, as she tried to regain her strength.

The man slowly moved out of the way and the second man quickly moved into position, in front of Pam. He waited for her to catch her breath, but soon grabbed her head between his hands, waiting for the right moment to shove his hard cock into her freshly used mouth.

Pam then understood what was about to happen and she again became vocal. But, more than complaints, now they were closer to pleas. "Please, no. Please, enough. I can’t take any more. Noooo...”

But, of course, she was going to take more. That was what she was there, for. And, in the middle of her pleas, her throat was again quickly filled with a hard cock.

While all of this was going on, Kathy was getting just what she wanted. Her first man was very well endowed, and she opened wide, inviting him to fuck her willing mouth to his climax. She loved being bound and used, and was almost to passing out, from the thrill of one of her fantasies being played out. But, she remembered not to give this away, and just kept her position as a used mouth, hoping her excitement wouldn’t be noticed.

This first man grabbed her head and roughly fucked her mouth. She liked watching, as this hard thing slid in and out of her mouth. She tried to enhance their enjoyment, by sucking hard, when he pulled out. And, she loved the feel of it, as he forcefully shoved it back into her mouth. He grabbed the hair on top of her head, and watched, as he fucked her mouth. The visual effect excited him more, and Kathy felt his cock grow in size.

She couldn’t get enough of this treatment, and let out a submissive whimper in appreciation. She got more and more excited at how it felt to be bound and used, in this way. She loved being treated as a little naked captive, being forced to pleasure many men with her mouth. She could hear the other girls being forced into the same situation.

The room echoed of masculine moans and groans and submissive whimpers of sucking mouths. Kathy looked into the glazed eyes of this man, and saw the sweat dripping off his forehead. She could smell him, when he shoved his cock deep into her throat. That intoxicating scent was driving her crazy. Kathy was in heaven. A strange man's cock was invading her mouth. What could be better? She looked behind the man and saw a long line of hard cocks. She let out another little whimper at what she saw, and continued to enjoy her position.

The man was enjoying her mouth. He started fucking faster, but Kathy wasn’t new to this. She had sucked hard cocks before, and knew how to keep them happy. But this was a little different, because she could only use her mouth to make this cock happy. She usually had her hands free to shove her fingers in dark sensitive places. Although this was a different experience for her, she was in heaven. She tried to tighten her grip on the cock in her mouth. Her soft lips sucked harder, as at the same time, her teeth were pulled back. She tickled it with her tongue, as it slid in and out of her willing mouth. She looked up to see the pleasured look on his face, as she expertly manipulated his cock. She could sense his hunger, when he grabbed her head, for a better grip on his fuck hole.

Kathy felt her wetness running down the inside of her legs, to the strap that held her knees. She couldn’t help show her excitement by wiggling her bound body, and testing her bonds. A hungry cock was fucking her willing mouth. She tried to breathe in-between his thrusts. Her saliva was dripping onto the floor beneath her.

Over and over, his hard meat drove into her mouth, and down her throat. The man's eyes became glassy, as he grew close to cumming. As her throat was used, Kathy came closer to her own orgasm. Did she dare to let herself cum, in the presence of these men?

Of course, the other men in line were watching this. One made the comment that the foot switch should be pushed at least once, just to experience the feeling of the complete control of this captive. And, just after this was mentioned, the man stepped on the foot switch.

The shock of the butt plug in her ass shocked Kathy's cute little ass and caused her into a reflex action that surely would have thrown her across the room, if she hadn't been bound to that device. But, because she heard the men talking, she wasn’t caught completely off guard, as Pam had been, before. It was a powerful experience, and also humiliating to be bound and commanded to service several men with only her mouth. Then, to experience the added humiliation of an electrified butt plug that was shoved in her ass for the single purpose of achieving even more servitude.

The shock did its job, and Kathy let out a scream from the pain. And the man timed his thrust with her scream. Only a small portion of her scream was heard before it was quieted with a cock driving into her throat. Because her mouth and throat were so open from the scream, this cock went deeper than before, and she felt the hard head at the back of her throat. Just as it reached its final depth, she felt the hot liquid start filling her throat.

He moved his hands to the back of Kathy's head, and held his cock deep in her throat, as it painted the back of her gullet with his cum. She gladly gulped it down, doing her best to keep up, and not gag. He groaned loudly as his cock kept filling her mouth. Someone of lesser abilities would have choked, but not Kathy. She loved the taste of a man's cum. But, she was amazed at the volume. She decided it must be because they have been at sea for so long.

Thick as tapioca, but both sweet and salty, she enjoyed this man, as much as he was enjoying her. She sucked him dry, with a whimper of disappointment when it was over. He let out a final moan, as her mouth tried not to let go. She looked up into his eyes, and licked her lips. A smile formed on his face, as he turned to walk away.

Kathy hadn't noticed, but there was now a pool of saliva on the floor, under her head. And, the wetness of her crotch exploded when she felt his cum hit the back of her throat. There was a puddle of her sex juices on and around her bound feet. It would be obvious to anyone that she had enjoyed this. She hoped it wouldn’t be used against her. After all, why should she hate serving these men? And, there was always Pam, if they wanted someone who needed to be tamed.

She was startled out of her thoughts by the next man in line grabbing her head. She looked up at him, and licked the last of cum from her lips. Then, she opened her mouth wide, in acceptance of another hard masculine cock.

It didn’t seem that Pam had calmed down any. She had a second cock in her mouth, but she was still doing her best to get out of the fix she was in. Twisting and turning, fighting it all the way, but she just didn’t realize what she was doing. All of her protesting was only going to get her more of what she protested about. That cock in her mouth wasn’t going to go away until it was satisfied, no matter how much she wanted it to. And, there were more cocks waiting in line.

The man on the other end of that cock was enjoying Pam's protesting. He began to treat her as he viewed her ... just a pretty mouth to fuck. "Yeah, fight with me, bitch. I love it. Fight all you want, but I'm gonna fuck your little mouth, down to your toes." While saying this, he got a better hold on her head, and rammed his cock deeper down her throat.

Moaning loudly, he watched her cute little ass cheeks clenching. He loved using this little bitch. Pam was having none of it. She squirmed and wiggled, but she couldn’t get free. She did what she could, but the cock just continued to ravage her mouth. Her screams were stifled into muffled little protests, adding to the pleasure of the man using her. He encouraged little Pam with his words.

DVS
DVS
245 Followers