Username: Stormy

Story Info
She met him online in a chat room.
4.4k words
4.16
29.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda is an attractive but shy and lonely woman of thirty-two. She has been divorced for six months now. Even though there are bars where she could go and meet someone, she is not into the bar scene. She had over heard a couple of co-workers talking one day about internet chat rooms. She thought that might be a good way to have someone to at least talk to and relieve some of her boredom.

She had gone home that night and searched the internet for chat rooms. She was surprised to see that there were so many. How would she ever pick one? Closing her eyes, she moved her mouse and simply clicked. She just sat and watched the other chatters for a few minutes. They all seemed to know each other so well, she felt like she was intruding on private conversations so she closed the chat box. Going back to the search page, she just went down the list and clicked on several, going in to check them out for a few minutes.

After going into about ten different rooms, she gave up for the night. Some she had felt that she had nothing in common with the people who were chatting, others, though secretly intrigued with the topic of discussion; she was too shy to join in. Some were just down right disgusting to her. She decided to try again the following night.

At work the next day, her mind had played back one chats see had watched. She wasn't very sure what they had been talking about but knew its basis had to do with sex. Some of the peoples' screen names had the word 'Master' in front of it, some 'Sir'. That had stirred something deep within her. She gone into all of the chats as a quest and knew that she could sign up using any name she chose.

That evening, she returned to the site with the 'Masters' and 'Sirs'. She decided to sign up for the chat site. She paused and thought for a few moments about a screen name. She wanted something that fit her; she finally decided that since lately she tended to brood a lot she would use 'stormy' as her screen name.

After signing in to the chat room, it wasn't long before a few people said hello to her. She hesitated a bit before saying hello back. At first, she was hesitant to say anything about herself. She thought that they would think she was silly or stupid. Then someone by the screen name of 'Master Challenger' began speaking to her.

For some reason, she felt comfortable talking with him. He asked her if she would like to speak privately since he could tell that she was nervous and unsure talking in a public chat room. She thought that would be nice but didn't know how to have a private chat. He explained the process to her, she followed his instructions, and they began chatting privately.

She felt so at ease talking with him that she hadn't realized that it was way past the time she normally went to bed. When she saw the time, her only thought was that it was a good thing she didn't have to go to work the next day. Around three o'clock in the morning they decided to get offline, both agreeing to talk again.

As she lay in bed, unable to sleep due to the strange excited feeling in her belly, she thought back over their conversation. She had somehow managed to tell him all sorts of things about herself. How old she was, what she looked like down to her exact measurements. She had also told him about her divorce, how her husband had left her for someone whom he said could and would give him what he needed. This had puzzled her, as he had never told her what it was that he needed. They had been together for twelve years. When he had asked her about the kinds of things that she like to do sexually, she was at a loss as to what to say. She really didn't know what she liked as all her ex-husband had done was practically spread her legs, hump her a few times and then gone to sleep.

She was surprised at how openly she discussed her sex life or lack there of with him. Though she was alone, she could feel her face turning red in the darkness of the room.

Some of the things he told her about that he liked to do, startle her, some disgusted her, yet at the same time had sent chills down her spine. He had explain the Dominant/submissive lifestyle to her, explaining that he was as Dom, which is why he had the word 'Master' as part of his screen name. She had felt herself getting wet as he talked, though she didn't tell him that. That just seemed too personal to her.

She finally went to sleep wondering what it would feel like to have a man like him fuck her. What would it feel like to have his cock buried deep in her ass or mouth? Instead of the disgust she had felt earlier, she felt shivers of excitement travel through her to settle in her stomach.


Over the next two months, she talked with 'Master Challenger' often. She gave him her phone number after about six weeks. The first night he called her, his voice had her stomach doing flips. The warmth in her stomach spread to other parts of her body as she listened to him.

He would call her sometimes just to say hello and ask how her day went. At others, he would tell her of some of the things he would like to do to her were they to ever meet. He told her that his real name was Lowell and she told him her name was Brenda. He asked her if she would willingly submit to him and be his sub. She replied that yes, she would willingly submit to him but wondered how it would work without them actually being together.

He explained that he would tell her either online or over the phone what he wanted her to do and she was to do it. She was to tell him what she was feeling or how she liked it. He told her that he wanted her to get a web cam so that he could watch her. She was reluctant but agreed.

The next day after work, she had stopped at a local computer store and picked up a web cam. Though reluctant, she could feel the excitement building within her and could hardly wait for him to come online. She installed the web cam but had no way of checking out if he could really see her until he came online.

That evening, while online, he asked if she had done as he told her. She said that she had. He told her to turn the cam on, stand up away from it so that he could watch her as she stripped for him.

She did as he said, feeling slightly embarrassed as she stripped in front of the cam. For a moment, she worried if anyone else was watching as she removed her clothing.

Feeling that this was a big step for her, he did not have her do anything else other than to sit back at her computer and just become comfortable sitting there naked in front of him.

Each night for the next two weeks, he would have her do something else. One night it was to touch her breast for him, then to pinch or twist one of her nipples while they chatted. At the end of the two weeks, he had her lying on her bed, fucking herself with a cucumber for him.

He called her the next day and thanked her for cumming for him with the cucumber. Then he told her that he wanted to meet her in real life. They decided to make this first meeting a public one out of safety concerns. She had told him that she would try to get there early so he would not have to wonder if he had followed her directions correctly. She had described her vehicle to him so that if he did not see her right away at least he would know that she was there.

They chose the park thinking that there would be other people there, but with no one near enough to over here them. Surprisingly, for such a beautiful day, there was no one about but her. She sat on a park bench within sight of her car though there was a row of short hedges between her and it.

While sitting there in the sun with the slight breeze occasionally stirring her hair, she closed her eyes to thoughts of her conversations with him online. Smiling softly to herself, she thought of how much easier it is to say some things through a computer. Had she already known him or already met him, she would have been too embarrassed, but now they are out of the way. He knows her deepest most private fantasies, her fears, her desires. Lost in thought, she never heard the car pull up and stop.

When he pulled his car to the curb and saw her sitting there, he had to look up towards the sky. Not a storm cloud anywhere but he knew that there was one coming and it was almost ready to break. Looking back at her as he opened his door, he thought how wonderful and at home she looked. Her screen name did indeed fit her, but not for the reasons she thought. She caused storms to build within him every time they chatted or talked on the phone. When he had first seen her with her web cam, he had known that he would have to meet her in person.

He quietly closed his door not wishing to disturb her and take this moment from her. Slowly, he walked over to her, being careful not to cast a shadow across her face. As he stood in front of her, the storm with in him broke, he could not wait to hold her in his arms and take all that she had offered online. He was hoping that now that they were actually together, the offer still stood.

She opened her eyes slowly; not wanting to leave the warmth those conversations brought her just yet. When she did finally open her eyes, he was standing in front of her. Was he here or just a hallucination from her thoughts? It felt as though butterflies were flitting around in her belly. She felt herself becoming wet and a heat was growing between her legs. If this was a hallucination, it was a damn good one. With her knees quivering a bit, she stood to find out if he is real or hallucination.

He enclosed her in his arms as she stood, dispelling any thoughts of him being a hallucination. Tilting he head back to see his face, their mouths met in a heated kiss. Her hands gripped his chest through his shirt as their mouths hungrily ate at each other. As the kiss continued, she moved her hands up behind his head weaving her fingers in his hair as she pulled his mouth tighter against her own, causing her own lips to bruise.

His hands had also encircled her head, his fingers tangling in her hair. As they broke the kiss, they let their hands travel over the other's body, feeling the clothing the other wore keeping them from what they both wanted.

Without conscious thought, they began to undress one another. Not paying attention as buttons popped loose or to the sounds around them. With their clothing now scattered about them on the ground, they let their hands roam over each other, feeling muscles tense and jump at the various touches.

As one of his hands found her breasts, the other found the source of the growing heat and wetness she felt earlier. His hands simultaneously teased and tortured her nipples and pussy.

Moaning, she had both hands on his hard cock, squeezing and rubbing her hands over the length of it. Feeling it flinch as she let her fingers pass over its sensitive head. Feeling the precum at the tip of his cock, she made little circles with the tip of her finger, teasing the small slit from which it had come.

Groaning at her touch, he gripped her nipple between his fingers and pinched its firmness, as he let the tip of one finger slip into the opening of her pussy.

Letting her body slide down his, pulling her pinched nipple from his fingers, her tongue touched the tip of his cock. Licking at the precum and teasing the slit, probing it with tip of her tongue. She lowered her mouth, covering his cock as she felt his hand seize her hair. Moving her head up and down, her mouth and tongue sliding over his cock, she could feel his desire.

Wanting to cum, he stopped her by pulling her mouth from his cock by her hair. Kneeling in front of her, placing one arm around her shoulders, he gently lowered her back to the ground. Helping her ease her legs from their now uncomfortable position, he spread them wide to see her wet pussy. He put his hand over her pussy, feeling how wet she has become as he slid two fingers deep inside as she pushed towards him.

Not being able to stand it any longer, kneeling as he is between her legs, he grabs her hips. Bringing her pussy to his cock, he rams into her. Rising slightly on his knees, holding her tight against him, begins fucking her as hard as he can, burying himself deep within her hot flesh.

The storm bursts within him as his climax rolls over him. His cock throbbing hard as it shoots his cum in her. Her pussy coating his cock with her cum as she convulses around him as her own climax takes her.

He continues to hold her tight against him as their throbbing subsides. He can tell that the storm has not ended but only begun as he gently lets her hips back down to the ground. As his cock slid out of her, he wanted to bury himself back inside of her warm flesh.

If she had still been thinking of him as a hallucination, his hard cock inside of her would have dislodged that thought. When he entered her, her mind entered heaven. He had felt so right buried in her, his cock had tasted so good in her mouth. In those moments, she had felt as though she were a part of him and him of her. With her pussy now empty, she felt lost and adrift. He hands still on her hips keeping her on the ground.

Neither of them having said a word to the other during the whole time now looked at each other smiled and at the same time said hello.

Hearing a car not too far off, he offered her his hand as he stood. Once they were standing, they picked up their scattered clothing, watching the other dress as the car pulled up. Walking hand in hand to her car, their shirts hastily buttoned and crooked. They smiled to the elderly couple that was exiting the newly arrived car.

Opening her car door for her, he stepped back out of her way, their eyes met. They could see the fire of passion and need still burning in the depths of the others eyes.

Not having planned to fuck in the park, they had made reservations for him at a nearby motel. Getting back to their original plan, after closing her car door behind her, he got into his to follow her to the motel.

When they arrived, she sat in her car while he checked in and got his room key. While she was sitting there, she could not help but think about their actions in the park. She knew that online, there had been some sort of attraction for him but she never dreamed that she would react that way to him in person.

His body had felt marvelous against her hands. His hard chest muscles, smooth as her hands slid over them, his cock so hard and throbbing in her hands. She could not wait to feel him against and inside of her again. Her body still ached for him and his touch.

She saw him as he came out of the motel lobby and watched as he got into his car to drive closer to where his room was. Once they had parked their cars outside of his room, she got out of her car and waited on him to retrieve his bag from the trunk of his and unlock the door.

Once inside the door, before he had even closed it good, she was removing her clothes. She heard him let his bag drop to the floor and turned to him. He too was removing his clothing.

Their clothing removed, she stepped into his open and waiting arms. They just stood that way for a few minutes, just feeling the other. She asked in a passion-choked voice how his drive up had been.

He merely nodded and in a rough voice said that it had been well worth it.

She could feel his cock beginning to grow hard against her. As she tried to push away from him; wanting to kneel at his feet to take it in her mouth; she felt him lift her feet off the floor.

Moving with her held against the length of his body, he backed over to the foot of the bed, when he felt the bed against the back of his legs, he loosened his arms just enough to allow her to slide down his body.

She let her legs fold beneath her as she slid to the floor, his cock rubbing against her as she slid. Once she was on the floor between his legs, she reached for his cock with her hand and brought it to her hungry mouth. As she sucked it into her mouth, he slowly sat down on the edge of the bed, bracing himself with his hands gripping her hair, moving with her head up and down over his cock. Taking her mouth off his cock only to lick around the head and down its length, sucking each of his balls gently into her mouth before licking her way back up to take him in her mouth once more. Moving slowly over him, feeling him growing and harden in her mouth. Her body aching with a need of its own as his cock grew filling her mouth.

She felt him release her hair with one hand only to feel that hand grip one of her breasts, causing her to moan even more. As she sucked at him, his fingers pinched, twisted and pulled at her nipple, causing her to suck harder and fast on his cock. With every pinch, roll, twist or pull of her nipple, she came closer and closer to another climax. Keeping her mouth still on his cock, trying to concentrate on not biting him, he pushed her over the edge. Her cum wetting her feet as it ran down between her thighs, following the trough made by her calves. Once she is past the pinnacle of her climax, she began moving her mouth over his cock again.

Her moans were driving him wild. Bringing both hands along side her lower jaws, he pulls her up to kiss her mouth. He eased back on the bed, dragging her with him. He moved down so that that his ass was just the edge of the bed.

She slid backwards to straddle his hips, her thighs brushing against the end of the bed as she lowered her pussy down over his cock. Using her legs, she pushed against floor to raise and lower her pussy up and down his cock. He raised his shoulders off the bed just enough to be able to reach her breasts as she rode him.

When she felt his hands on her breasts, she raised her arms, placing her hands behind her neck. This caused her breasts to thrust forward against his hands. She slid her hand up, pushing her long brown hair up off her neck as her already hot body heated even more.

He let her fuck him until the desire to be in her ass was too strong to deny. Feeling her ass come down on his thighs makes his cock ache with the need to be in it. Without a word, he gripped her hips and lifted her off his cock as he sat up on the bed.

She stepped back off his legs and looked at him with mild confusion as he stood. She began to kneel in front of him to take his cock back in her mouth when he placed his hand behind her head and pushed/pulled her to the bed. He then pushed her head over and down the bed. Her ass jutted out at the perfect height. She moved her head enough to be able to look backwards at him.

He stepped back to look at her ass and pussy. He pussy gleamed in its wetness. Stepping forward, he pushed his hand between her legs, forcing her to spread them apart. He pushed his middle finger deep in her pussy, coating it with her fluid before pulling it out. He smiled at the moan that escaped her lips. As he pushed his wet finger against the tight hole of her ass, she gasped.

He held his finger against her ass until she relaxed and began pushing against it. She gasping turned to moans as his finger breached the tight hole; slowly he pushed it further into, gently fucking her ass with his finger. As her moans deepened, he removed his finger and pressed the tip of his cock against her ass. She pushed against him, taking the head of his cock into her ass. His hands on her hips stopped her from taking any more of him in.

Holding her still, he let the throbbing of her ass subside before he gave her a gentle tug and began to slowly press forward as she pushed backwards. He let her move at her own pace, he had told her what to expect and had her fuck her ass with a carrot in preparation for him. Her ass though tight, accepted his cock eagerly. He groaned as she pushed her ass to the base of his cock.

Looking back at him over her shoulder, she licks her lips as she bean to move slowly forward. When she felt the rim of his cock nudge against the inside of her ass, she pushed back over him.

12