Usha Akka Satisfied Me

Story Info
Indian guy plays with older neighbor.
1k words
3.68
122.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my last posting, I wrote about my experience with my cousin sister, Selvi akka. In this posting, I like to tell you about my experience with Usha akka.

Usha akka is not really my sister. She was our neighbor. She was a Brahmin lady and possessed all the characters of a Tamil Brahmin lady. Light, healthy skin that shined like gold because of regular application of turmeric. She wore a full saree and covered herself well. Yet her boobs and bottoms were so generous that they could not be completely hidden from view. She had a smile that really charmed people. Unlike many Brahmin girls, Usha was not so academically gifted. So, her parents had decided not to send her to college. Usha akka stayed at home and was learning to become a good housewife for some lucky man.

Usha akka was five or six years older than I. However, we developed friendship because we shared interests in reading and music. I used to go to their house to chat with her family people. Her parents were broad-minded and did not mind me talking to Usha akka. I never had any sexual intentions in my friendship with her.

After the affair with Selvi akka, however, my mind saw the ample potential I had with Usha akka. I started fantasizing about her and masturbating. I hatched a plan to seduce Usha akka. As a person born and brought up in the city, I was wearing only trousers and did not know how to wear the traditional dhoti (a sarong-like cloth that is tied around the waist). One day, I took a dhoti and wore around my waist and went to Usha akka's house when I knew only her mother and she would be there. Usha akka laughed at the way I was wearing the dhoti and teased me about it. I pleaded my ignorance and asked her to show me the right way of doing it. After some persuasion, Usha akka agreed to help me.

We went to one of the inner rooms. Usha akka removed the dhoti from my waist. My cock was very erect by then and a clear bulge could be seen over my flimsy underwear. Usha akka pretended not noticing it, but I could see that her entire face and neck became reddish with shyness and excitment. She then tied the dhoti in the proper way. During this time, her hand brushed over my erect penis. Accidental or on purpose, I did not know.

A few days after the above incident, Usha akka and I happened to be alone again in her house (her grandmother was also in the house but was busy on something elsewhere). Usha akka and I were sitting by a table and talking about something we were reading. At that time, I put my leg under the table and brushed my foot against her foot. Usha akka seemed a little surprised, but she did not withdraw her foot. She kept talking. I got bolder and started caressing her foot with my foot. She smiled. Then I put my hand on her thigh and started caressing it slowly. She smiled more and asked me

"What's going on, Dev?"

I answered,

"Akka, I want to see you naked and kiss all over your body."

She sighed and explained that it would not be possible to do it because she was never alone and it would be hard to find privacy to do it.

I squeezed her thigh and took my hand to her pubic mound. My hands were still on the outside of her saree. She took my hand and put it on her jacket. I squeezed her boobs through the jacket and see that she was enjoying the feeling. Then I put my hand inside the jacket and started playing with her nipples. Very soon the nipples became erect. I moved closer to her and planted several kisses on her cheeks. She responded by smiling graciously and at the same time seductively. Finding her full lips to be inviting, I kissed her on the mouth passionately. She opened her mouth. We probed, kissed and sucked each other's tongues. At this time, she opened her thighs wide, raised her underskirt and saree so I could have access to her cunt. I played with her cunt while kissing. Then I knelt down before her to lick the cunt which was already slippery with her lubricating juices. The sweet aroma from her cunt was simply taking me to another world. I dived into her love box and started licking, gently biting and inserting my tongue into her love hole.

I could see that she was trying hard to suppress her reactions so that her grandmother does not become suspicious. Since her cunt was unshaved I could not play with my tongue for very long. So, I inserted my finger into her cunt and she reached a massive orgasm. Holding my finger tight by pressing my hand between her thighs, she went into a state of trance for 10 or 20 seconds during which I could feel her cunt muscles get tensed and relaxed may be 10 times or so. Once it was over, she smiled at me with a deep sense of satisfaction.

She then asked me to sit on the chair. She took hold of my cock which was by then achingly hard. She looked at it closely as it was the first erect, adult cock she was looking at. She stroked the shaft so the head of the cock was exposed from its hood. She ran her fingers over the shiny, pink head. I showed her how to masturbate. Within a few strokes, I came violently over her hand, saree and the floor. She was surprised at the volume and velocity of the ejaculate and smiled at me once more.

We had the opportunity to continue our relationship for another six months. After that she got married and moved to another city with her husband. I have not met her since then. I still masturbate thinking about her and fantasizing how it would be to have made love to her. Perhaps she is thinking about the same.

Dev

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Nonsense story...where's the sex?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
My First Sex with Aunt

when I was working in my previous company, one aunt was staying next to my flat. She was 10 years senior to me, but was short and sexy. As I can't look her in a sexy way, I used to talk to her in a friendly way.

Few months later, she was very friendly with me and offered food when I was in the night shift. One more aunt2 came near to our flat and she was even more sexy. Aunt1 does not like me talking to Aunt 2 and told me that she was not good in behavior. I just agreed to her, but spoke to Aunt1 sometimes. One day, she again reported about aunt2, I told her that I just want be happy with her and aunt2 and nothing else.

She mistaken me and thought that I wanted to talk to the aunt who satisfies me. Then, she called me and started to cry saying that if she had to satisfy me, I should not talk to aunt2. I was shocked to hear that, but told that it was not required.

Next time when I met her, I asked her what was the reason she spoke to me like that. She replied that I should not be a victim of a prostitute and she was meaning aunt2. As per me, aunt2 was not like that, but I didn't argue with her. Then, she told that a girl doesn't allow other girl to talk and have sex with her beloved boyfriend. Hence, she wanted me to be clean and promise her that I wont talk or go to aunt2's house. I promised her.

As I can't just have sex with her, I thought to make her crazy about my dick.One day, when she came to my house, I didn't wear my underwear, but put just my shots. When I was talking to her, my dick was calling me to shake her. I wanted to show her some gift which was on a shelf and stood on a stool and trying to take that gift facing her so that she can notice me erected penis. She noticed my erected penis, but didn't say or react to that. Next day, I noticed that she came to my house by putting lipstick and applied shampoo to impress me. I noticed this and told that she was very beautiful in that. As she was smiling, I started to touch her lips and face and started to kiss her on face. As she simply closed her eyes, I decided to give a lip kiss and sucked her lip for 2 mins atleast. She was standing as though she was unconscious. Then, I put my hands on her back butts and squeezed her buts and thighs without stopping to suck her lips. I kissed all over her face and there was no area left without licking.

Next day, she told me that while kissing, I had touched her private parts on the previous day. I told her that I was not aware what I was doing at that time as I was in a very sexy mood. On that day, I started to squeeze her boobs and cunts while sucking her lips. Then, I slowly took her to my bed and started to kiss her stomach and licked all over her stomach. She was enjoying my pulling my hair with her hands.Then, I went to her boobs and started to lick it. Although she didn't allow it initially, I made her to allow it by licking the bottom area like crazy. On one stage, she just removed her bra herself and kept my lips on it and told me to eat it.

I started to bite the boobs around the small nipples and squeezing it simultaneously. As she was enjoying it as though I fucked her hardly, I started to lick her neck as well. She was not able to control the pleasure and tried to stop her doing it. As I got to know this. I locked her hands and started to lick her next and ears like crazy. As she was not able to control tghe pleasure, she begged me not to do there and lick somewhere. I showed some mercy and again went to her stomach portion started to bite her stomach and hip area. She was enjoying to the max and her hands were as though she wanted to break me into 2 parts. Then, I started to kiss her abdomen area and kissed her on her mons pubis area.

All these time, I didn't remove her skirt and was kissing on it. While she was enjoying, I slowly loosen the thread of her skirt and pulled it. When she got to know about, she begged me not to fuck her as she wanted only her husband to do it. I told that i wont fuck, but just kiss her clitoris area.Then, I removed her skirt completely and it was my first day i had seen a girl naked and it was clean shaved. I started to kiss her thighs and licked her legs completely from bottom to top and the aroma of her clitoris was good. I kissed her clitoris and she reacted to my kiss. Then, I wide open her legs and started to do some research on that area as it was the first day I was looking a girl's pussy.

I started to lick the labia area on both sides and making circles about that area, and I noticed that drops of ejaculation fluid was coming from her vagina. I sucked it by inserting my tongue and fucked her using my tongue itself and licked her clitoris as well. When she attained her climax, she was crying and requested me to stop it. I locked her hands using my hands and keep on fucking her using my tongue and suddenly I noticed her aftershocks and she was breathing like a asthma patient. She was not even lift her hands or move her legs. By nature, saliva comes a lot in my mouth and after fucking her like crazy, my face was full of saliva. I hugged her by lying on her and she started to sleep with me without any cloths.

Next day, I wanted to do something new and asked her to kiss my dick, but she denied saying she had never sucked her husband's dick as well. Hence, I decided to make her to taste my dick when she would be enjoying the pleasure and made her to suck as well. From that day, she started to suck my dick for some time and told me that my dick was straight and long, but her husband's dick was very thick, black and short. She used to shake it and eating my simen balls completely inside her mouth. She told me that the head portion of my dick is very beautiful and tried to insert her tongue inside the hole of the head. On that day, I made her to taste my simen. After that day, she was afraid sucking my dick as she didn't like the taste of the siemen as she was a vegetarian. Hence, it was agreed that I have to inform her when I am about to cum and she was taking every drop of my simen and keeps it empty always.

One day, she was ready to insert my dick inside her vagina and told me that she wanted to check the pleasure if I insert my dick inside her hold. I applied some oil on my dick so that the penetration would be easy for me and inserted my dick deep inside her vagina. Her face and eyes were in a surprising mood and she was saying ahhhhh opening her mouth wide open. Then, I started to shake my dick inside her vagina for 15 mins before cumming. When I used to feel like to cum, she used to watch it as though she was watching the climax in a movie. One day, she told me by laughing that she had never enjoyed her husband's dick for 10 yeas, but enjoyed my dick like anything and wanted to die in front of me while fucking.

Then, I decided to increase the time from 15 mins to 30 mins while fucking her. When I told her about my plan, she was laughing and started to calculate the time with me. One day, I was in a good mood and licked her upto her climax before starting to fuck her. Although she didn't agree, I locked her hands and legs and fucked her very hard. Suddenly she reached her climax max and told me she wanted some water. When, I went to bring some water, I was shocked to see her unconscious. I was thinking that if she dies, I would be in jail for rape case. I pour water on her face and she got up slowly. From that day onwards, I decided to lick or fuck for some time and leave her early. We enjoyed like this for about 4 years before I got married and escaped from that flat when she was gone for vacation for 30 days to UP. It was a nice experience before marriage and I am happy as I tried a family lady rather than going to a prostitute like she said. Now, I am married, and enjoying the pleasure from my wife while fucking like I enjoyed my favorite aunt, but my wife had never sucked my dick as she is well educated and does not like to suck my dick. However, I don't mind as I had enjoyed that pleasure from my favorite aunt before marriage itself. I am blessed with a baby boy and now I am not in any relation. Girls! give this pleasure to your secret boyfriend as well and make him the luckiest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
my Geeta Akka

Geeta Akka was living in front of our house. She was one year senior to me. Right from my teen age, I was watching her running here and there with her sexy boobs.

My friends used to say that she was very sexy. Although I was not talking to her more, we started to smile with each other after few years. When I was studying 10th, I used to ask her doubts by going to her house. Her mother was a lazy lady who would be always in the kitchen. When she was teaching me, her boobs were disturbing me a lot.

When I commit a mistake, she used to pinch my ears and hands. As her hands were very soft, my stick got erected. I told her that her hands very soft. She liked it and started to smile. I was able to see her feelings in her eyes. Then, I started to touch her face and hands. As she didn't mind, I started to touch her thighs and it was very soft. I told her that her thighs are very soft and husband is very lucky.

Then, she told me to check what her mother was doing inside. I told her that she is very busy in the kitchen. Then, I closed the door bit and by that time she got up. I hugged her tightly and started to kiss her on her eyes and ears. She started to enjoy the pleasure. Then, I touched her back and kept my erected dick in front of her cunt without removing my pant. I started to press tightly and kissed her on the neck. As she was not saying anything, I unlocked the zip and gave my erected dick into her hands. I was checking how strong it was and started to shake it. She was enjoying the color of my dick as it was very thick and reddish.

After 2 mins, I was feeling that I about to cum. I told her to shake my dick out of her face. She moved it towards the door and started to touch on the tip of the head and checking the hole of my dick.After a minutes, my fluid jumped upto 3 feet high and rained all over the door. She was simply enjoying it, but didn't stop shaking it. I was able to see her red face and her eyes didn't move anywhere other than looking my dick.

Then, I told her that my dick was paining. She stopped shaking it and gave a nice kiss on my forehead and hugged me. Then, she cleaned the semen traces on the door using her long skirt. Although I was not able to touch and lick her boobs, it was really a good experience for me. As it was exam time, I didn't get time to meet her again. Once I met her and told that I wanted to lick her cunt, but she smiled and didn't agree to that.

Then, she got marred in few months and shifted to Bombay. Now, her daughter is studying 3rd std. Whenever, we meet she would smile and talks to me normally. As I don't want to disturb her marriage life, I stopped looking her in a sexy way and she understood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ammavin Pundai

It is very fine and nice. I always love fucking my mummy, sister, aunty, mother in Law, sister in law, Wife of My brother in law, my daughter means all illicit incest fucks.

Pls i would like to have a chat or mail correspondence with all mother & sister fuckers. pls reply to my mail : mummy_sis@yahoo.com or arrow71@rediffmail.com.

Enakku Eppothum Enga Amma Pundaiya nakkanum, ozhkkanum. En amma En poolai Umbanum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
supero super

romba nalla irruku

niraya idhu pol eldu

ammavai okkira kathai irunthal eludhu

en sunni vidaichu nikkuthu.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Teacher - My Angel A Pretty spinster and pet student find erotic love together.in First Time
Screwing My Sister-In-Law Young man and older sister-in-law discover each other.in Mature
Indian Aunt A hot milf finds her true calling.in Mature
Beautiful Neighbourhood Aunty A lovely encounter with mature Indian lady.in Mature
Summer of Indian Aunties Ch. 01 Indian nephew plans to spend summer at a lodge with aunts.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories