Using Beth Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of my story "Using Beth".
8.1k words
4.63
14.8k
1
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
447 Followers

(This is a continuation of the first story that I wrote for publication. Having reviewed the story again, I began to see the possibility of new themes here.)

*

"I have a skirt and blouse for you too, if you need them." Deedee said.

"I love this, Deedee!" Beth said, fingering diamond and the velvet collar.

Deedee also had a black raincoat for Beth to wear.

They drove to the party. It was only women. A number of them were from the hospital. They were surprised to see Beth there. Especially surprised to see Beth there with Deedee.

They were greeted by the party's host. She was the first assistant administrator at the hospital. She greeted Deedee with a kiss to the cheek, and held out her hand to Beth to welcome her.

"My it's good to see you at this party," she said.

"Thanks, Marjorie," Beth said, "I'm glad that Deedee asked me."

Just then Deedee said to Beth: "Here I'll take your coat."

Deedee slipped it off of Beth's shoulders. Marjorie's jaw dropped. All conversation in the room stopped.

Then Marjorie regained her composure and grinned: "I'm really sorry that you're leaving us for state. And I'm really glad that you're here tonight. Maybe we can see more of each other later."

Beth smiled: "I'd love that, Marjorie but, you know, I only do what Deedee tells me to do."

Marjorie grinned and winked at Deedee. "Of course you do, of course you do." she said.

Then to Deedee she said clearly: "How come you're so lucky?"

Just then, as Deedee put her arm around Beth's waist and let her hand stroke Beth's almost naked ass, Beth said to herself: "This is going to be fun!"

Deedee took Beth by the hand and led her around the room. There were a number of women there apparently in pairs. Deedee received hugs from many of the women.

Invariably, when introducing Beth to any of the other women or pairs of women in the dimly lit room, Deedee said:

"This is Beth Swinton," then she'd hesitate for a few seconds, while the people to whom she was talking took in Beth's near nakedness, and Deedee added then:

"She's mine!"

Beth smiled, and preened each time that Deedee said it. Once they had circulated and each had a glass of wine, someone put some music on and various couples began to dance.

Deedee and Beth were standing and enjoying a glass of wine, Deedee had a proprietary hand on Beth's panty covered ass as Marjorie walked over.

"Um, Deedee," she asked, "Mind if I take your beautiful lady for a dance?"

Beth just looked up at Deedee and smiled.

"Well, Marjorie, let me waltz her around just a bit first, then I'll loan her out," Deedee answered.

"Fair enough," Marjorie said, "And dressed the way that she is?"

Deedee laughed, pleased at Marjorie's appreciation of Beth, "Or with less on, if the whim hits me!"

Beth blushed, and put her arm around Deedee, who said to Marjorie:

"She blushes, can you believe it? She lets me dress her like I bought her off of the street; and she blushes; Marjorie, this woman is a class act!"

"She is that," Marjorie said, "Who would have guessed it from the various and sundry department meetings?"

"Oh," Deedee said, "I knew it all the time; I was just fortunate that fate brought her my way exactly when it did." Then she looked at Beth and said:

"Come on, pussy, dance with me."

"Pussy!" Marjorie sighed.

When Deedee had Beth on the dance floor, she held her close and said:

"I'm going to let Marjorie dance with you; she's an old and good friend and has helped me any number of times. We were lovers once but two doms like us weren't a good mixture but she's the best. Really encouraged my application at State, and was in my corner all the way. Be nice to her, babe."

"I promise, m'am, that I will," Beth said.

"It gives me such a kind of thrill to hear you call me that," Deedee said.

"As much, I hope, as it does for me using that kind of title for you," Beth replied.

Then Deedee asked:

"How's my girl?"

"Living a dream!" Beth said, "Just a dream." She thought a bit and went on:

"I can't believe all the changes that have taken place in such a short period of time. I mean, life was fine, just fine. No real passion but the job was everything. Then the thing with James occurred and I just let myself go into it. It was the realization of one of my fantasies, after all."

"Just one?" Deedee asked.

"Yes," Beth said and then whispered softly to the taller woman:

"You were the other!"

"How nice!" Deedee said then.

"Yes, you were my closely guarded secret, my secret lust. I hardly even allowed myself to think about you, when I was alone in the dark."

"And you're not alone in the dark anymore, sweet angel!" Deedee said, running an appreciative hand down over Beth's ass cheeks.

"Oh, I know," Beth answered.

Her voice became apologetic then and she said to Deedee:

"Deedee, honey, I'm sorry if I seem to be adolescent about this, I mean about you, us; it overwhelms me at times. I was just so afraid to acknowledge my thing for you. Didn't know if I wanted to be a lover of women or not."

"And do you?" Deedee asked.

"Oh, I want to be a lover of you and of anyone that you want me to be!" Beth said. "Whenever you need pocket money, you set it up and I'll earn another $60 for you!"

Deedee hooted then and hugged Beth close, kissing her and licking her ear:

"Beth Swinton," she proclaimed into Beth's ear, "You are delicious! Just delicious."

"I heard that," Marjorie said, "What was that all about?"

"Oh," Deedee laughed, "You know diamond, on my floor?"

"Know him," Marjorie snorted, "I'm about the only woman that he didn't proposition."

Deedee and Beth laughed, although Beth blushed again.

"Okay, a story," Marjorie said, "Tell!"

Deedee went into the story about telling Diamond that Beth's name was "Pam" from accounting and she was a cock sucker. Then she went on to tell about the $60 blow job.

Now it was Marjorie's chance to hoot.

"But there's more,"Deedee said and then went on to talk about Beth spitting the cum out on Diamond's stomach and saying: "No swallowing! You called me a whore!"

The telling of the story ended with all three women laughing about it.

"Hmm," Marjorie said, "$60 for a blow job? What do you charge for other stuff?"

Beth blushed again.

"Wonderful!" Marjorie said. "At this party with us, almost naked, the absolutely hit of the room, the talk of the group and she blushes!"

"Am I lucky or am I lucky?" Deedee asked, grinning and putting an arm around Beth.

"But my question," Marjorie persisted, "What else do you charge for?"

Beth answered quietly:

"I only charge for what my Mistress wants me to charge; and I do whatever she tells me to do."

Marjorie hooted again and said: "Watch out, when you use the word 'whatever'."

"Puss babe," Deedee said, "I don't think that she believes us."

Marjorie gave them a challenging look, and Beth spoke up and said:

"Forgive me for talking out of turn, ma'am,"

"That's fine, love," Deedee said, "I'll spank you for it later."

"Thank you,"Beth said and Marjorie just shook her head, when Beth went on:

"Mistress, they have a ladies' room here; don't you have to go?"

She gave Deedee innocent eyes, and Deedee laughed and said:

"You're right, you dirty girl! Just right!" She turned to Marjorie then and said:

"Come with us, and we'll show you."

"This I can't wait to see," Marjorie said.

She followed them across the floor closely.

They went into the ladies. It was a bathroom with one stool. The three fit in the room just fine. Beth immediately sat down on the toilet, and waited.

Deedee grinned at Marjorie and began to unbutton her slacks.

"I don't believe you!" Marjorie said, realizing the what was about to happen.

"Just watch," Deedee said. "She's my love, my sweet dove; this is what 'whatever' means to us."

By then she had her slacks off and, as Marjorie watched with appreciation and Beth watched with a combination of love and lust on her face, Deedee slipped her panties off also.

When she was naked from the waist down, she moved over to where Beth was seated and arranged herself, with Beth slouching a bit; she put one long leg over Beth's left shoulder and cozied her pussy up to Beth's mouth. When Deedee was in position, she said:

"Now you step over here, Marjorie, to see what I mean by our 'whatever'; we want you to witness this. Before we do this, love, anything you want to say?"

Beth looked up at Deedee, she snaked a tongue out and licked at Deedee's pussy hair and lips and said simply: "I love you, Deedee; when I say 'anything' I mean 'anything.'"

"I know, sweet angel," Deedee said, and grasped the back of Beth's head to pull her face in close and began to piss into Beth's open mouth.

Beth drank it down and made moaning noises in her throat.

"Fuck me!" Marjorie said in surprise. "She looks like she loves it!"

"She loves me, which is better!" Deedee said.

When Deedee was finished peeing, she moved away from Beth, but Beth held on for a few seconds in order to lick at Deedee's pussy and clean it.

Marjorie was staring, simply staring.

"A few things," Deedee said to Marjorie then.

Marjorie answered: "I thought there would be."

"First, Marj, if I do loan her to you, she only does that for me, no one else!"

"Got you!" Marjorie said.

Beth shot Deedee a glance of pure love at that point.

"Second, if I do loan her to you, I will be there all the time; I don't want my babe hurt by your enthusiasm."

"Good idea," Marjorie said then.

Marjorie tested then:

"Doesn't she get a say?" she asked.

"Beth, love?" Deedee asked.

"Only Deedee gets a say!" Beth said with finality.

Marjorie smiled: "Looks like you won the lottery, Dee!" she said.

"I sure did," Deedee answered.

"Questions," Marjorie said then. "Can I tell people about this? I mean the girls?"

"Yes," Deedee said,"But tell them that I said it's 'in house' and they don't want to fuck with me by blabbing. We all have reputations here."

"Agreed!" Marjorie said. "How soon can I use her?"

The word simply went through Beth! They were talking about her, about 'using' her. She always dwelt in a world where she was competent and good at what she did. She always, however, wanted to dwell in a world where she was used as well, where she was almost property but property of someone who truly loved and cherished her. She never thought to achieve this goal, never, and they, co-workers, women who knew her work and appreciated her for her work, were now talking about 'using' her. She was simply transported by it.

"One thing more," Deedee said, "None of this gets around and hurts Beth's reputation at work."

"Just like me!" Marjorie said, "I can never say 'thank you' enough to you for keeping a lid on my 'reputation'; it'll be fine."

"Thanks, Marj," Deedee said.

"I need to claim a dance now," Marjorie said.

"Go to it, girl!" Deedee said.

"Shall I behave?" Marjorie asked, looking first at Beth but then actually asking Deedee.

"She'll be disappointed if you do," she said, "And I'll be surprised!"

"Well," Marjorie laughed, "I'll at least act in character then!"

"Please do," Deedee said.

Marjorie took Beth by the hand and led her to the dance. Just as they were parting, Beth captured one of Deedee's hands and kissed it.

"You two seem to be the real deal!" Marjorie said to Beth.

"Oh, I hope so!" Beth said, "I've certainly been swept off my feet."

Beth, a large woman, big hipped, large tits but amazingly lithe for all that, enfolded Beth in her arms for the dance.

"You have turned out to be the surprise of the party," Marjorie said.

"Thank you," Beth answered softly.

"I need to hear about this obvious transformation," Marjorie said next.

"Please ask Deedee," Beth said.

"You're really serious about this!" Marjorie said, with some wonder.

"I am;" Beth answered, laying her cheek next to Marjorie's in the dance. "She's way beyond wonderful to me."

"Speaking of wonderful," Marjorie said, letting her hands now wander down Beth's naked back and come to rest on her plump ass cheeks. "This is what's wonderful."

"My, my, you're prime!" Marjorie said. "I can't believe it; you were always there; always on the ball; always competent; always the 'go to' person for projects. I never, ever suspected you of being so hot."

Beth pulled her head back and just grinned at Marjorie then. Marjorie snaked her tongue out and licked Beth's lips. Beth continued to grin at her. It was then that the dance ended. They walked back to where Deedee was waiting.

Looking around the room then, Beth noticed that among other couples in the room there were various women who were almost undressed, as she was. It was obvious that her appearing almost naked had given others the courage to be that way too.

"Looks like you have most of the room under your spell," Marjorie said. Then added:

"Thanks, Deedee, for the dance; she's a babe, she is."

Deedee grinned, and said: "I remind myself of that just about every day these days."

"Say," Marjorie continued: "I asked her about this transformation that she underwent. She said that story could be told but only if you said so. She's amazing!"

"You noticed that," Deedee said, and Beth blushed.

"Well, why don't we go out for a drink and you can have the story but, honey, I want to tell you one thing; we're still young lovers here, and tonight I want this cunt all to myself!"

"Selfish!" Marjorie hooted, then said: "I don't blame you. But it's a deal."

They decided, after just a little longer, to go out to a lounge for a drink. Marjorie wanted to hear the story. Beth dressed in the skirt and blouse that Deedee had brought for her.

"I know it's necessary," Marjorie said, "But it's a shame!"

"Well, keep in mind that we've promised to come knocking on your door one fine day," Deedee said.

"I'll hold you to that," Marjorie said.

"I'm as good as my word," was Deedee's reply.

"That I know," Marjorie said.

The three of them settled back into a booth and a waiter came to get their order.

Deedee made a clucking noise with her tongue, when he'd walked away.

"Yummy!" Deedee said.

"That's right," Marjorie said almost scornfully, "You swing both ways."

"We both do," Deedee said light heartedly, "And my Bethie and I are gonna get ourselves laid real soon! You can bet on that."

"Disgusting!" Marjorie said and Beth giggled.

"You like that idea, Bethie?" Deedee asked.

"Love it!" Beth answered, "Maybe come back here and make this waiter's day!"

Marjorie snorted but Deedee laughed and said:

"You're right, love."

Then she got a smile on her face and said:

"Before he comes back, you pull your skirt up so that as he approaches the table, you're showing thigh and the crotch of your panties."

"Think he'll notice?" Marjorie asked.

"Think he's blind?" Deedee said to follow.

"You telling me to play is so much fun!" Beth said.

"Oh, here he comes," Marjorie said.

"Look at his face!" Deedee whispered. "Bingo!"

Beth had made the adjustment, as though the skirt had rucked up by itself. They were sitting in a back booth where only the waiter could see them. Beth moved her leg, as he approached, and as though she didn't notice and flashed him with the crotch of her black satin panties.

"Okay," Marjorie said, with fake exasperation, "If you're finished tempting the local cock, how about the story."

"Gonna get that cock, honey," Deedee said to Marjorie, "Gonna get him to shove that lovely thing up Bethie's ass, where I had my strap on."

"Oh, come on!" Marjorie said now, "Remember I going home alone!"

"Okay, sweets," Deedee said, and turning to Beth told her to tell Marjorie the story of the tutoring and what it led to.

When the story was finished, Marjorie sat as though in shock.

"That's one of the hottest stories that I've ever heard!" she said. "True?"

"True!" Beth said then.

They had one more round then and Deedee said that the two of them were going home. Deedee told Beth to give Marjorie a kiss, when they got to the cars, and Marjorie enfolded Beth into her arms for a passionate kiss. It left Beth breathing hard.

"There," Marjorie said, "See what a good friend I am; getting her stoked up for you!"

"You're a pal, Marj," Deedee said, taking Beth by the hand and leading her away.

They went to Deedee's place. Once inside, Beth gave Deedee a searching look and Deedee, understanding said:

"Take off the skirt and blouse; we're going to dance."

"Lovely," Beth said.

She stood in front of Deedee and began to sway, as thought to unheard music.

"Wow, look at you move!" Deedee said.

Beth continued, making the taking off of her blouse and skirt a major event.

"Didn't know that you could do that, Bethie!" Deedee said.

"For you I can do about anything!" Beth said.

"Yes, you proved that, sweet angel, with old Marjorie's challenge; weren't you the best girl in the room!"

Beth grinned at her, and continued to swing and sway to her head music, as the blouse was thrown aside, and then the skirt unzipped and left go. She ended her impromptu dance with her arms up in the air in a 'ta da' position, grinning.

Deedee grinned back and clasped Beth in her arms.

They spent the next 15 minutes slow dancing, clutching one another and allowing their hands to roam freely over each other's bodies.

"Let's talk, sweet angel," Deedee said after a bit, "You know, houses, moving, getting laid, all those things that interest a girl."

"Goodie!" Beth said. Then she asked:

"Do I have a spanking coming?"

"I think that the bathroom scene for Marj paid all those accounts," Deedee said. "But maybe I'll have to swat your white ass a bit!"

"Maybe I'll have to let you do that!" Beth answered, and bent over from the waist in front of Deedee with her panty covered ass sticking out at her.

Deedee slapped Beth's ass vigorously, straightening her out and causing her to cry out.

"Tempt me, will you!" Deedee laughed, and Beth launched herself at Deedee for a kiss.

Deedee got up to grab her, as she flung herself at her and held her in the kiss for a long, long time, slowly inserting her tongue into Beth's mouth and letting her hands run down her spine and reach inside of Beth's panties.

It was Deedee who spoke then, once the kiss was broken:

"Bethie, I love you, I love you, I do!"

Beth's response was non-verbal; she just hung on to Deedee and shook a bit. It was Deedee who moved first.

Shortly after that, they took a shower together and went to bed, both of them naked and smelling of lovely, sweet smelling soap.

"You smell so nice, Deedee," Beth said softly. "But I have to say that, as nice as the soap smell is, when I have my face in your pussy and can smell you, that's the best smell of all."

"Aren't you the living end!" Deedee said, kissing Beth lightly on the lips.

Then it was pillow talk.

Deedee explained it:

"Beth, when we're here like this; it's just us girl friends. I mean, I love, love the way you react to me, your subservience, it's a huge turn on but, when we're together, it's just us girlfriends."

"This . . .you were so unexpected for me; when I was reacting to James, every week to a new level of touching, a new level of undressing, a new level, for me of serving, it was exciting but it never included you. You I saw from afar and kind of hankered for from afar without ever expressing myself, nor would I."

"Tell me about it!" Deedee said. "I saw you as a fox, in every meeting,every encounter, every time we were near. But never could, would do anything."

"Why?" Beth asked.

"Why? In the hospital for me to come on to an administrative assistant sexually was potentially career ending!"

"Oh, I see!" Beth said, "Then weren't we lucky!"

"Lucky! When I saw you across the room, dressed so hot for that party, I almost came in my panties!" Deedee said

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
447 Followers