Using Beth Ch. 02 #6

Story Info
Beth and Deedee branch out.
7.4k words
4.61
9.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
445 Followers

Life settled a bit for Deedee and Beth for months after this but they were important and exciting times. They went ahead with the move first of Deedee into Beth's house and then completely both the sale of the house and then the purchase of the new house.

It proved to be a source of joy for both of them. They needed new furniture; they decided to set up a computer room with new apple computers, where there were many giggle sessions as they surfed the internet and wandered into porn sites periodically. Their new home became a source of contentment and joy for the two of them.

Their further life was defined by two incidents that occurred to them, after they'd settled down both in the new home and the new jobs. Deedee and Beth became very popular at the State hospital. Their relationship was known to few if any people. They were careful and polite with each other at work, though there were certainly times, when business took Beth to Deedee's office and she would take the opportunity to strip naked for her and engage in her passion to east Deedee's pussy.

It was a Tuesday evening. They were cleaning up the dinner dishes. Beth had made for them a lasagna, which was sitting and still cooling on the sideboard, when the door bell rang.

Beth answered it and there, standing on the doorstep was Cleo in tears.

"Deedee!" Beth called, over her shoulder, gathering the weeping woman into her arms.

Deedee came in a hurry and, taking the scene in immediately, helped Beth bring Cleo into the living room.

They got her seated and Deedee asked:

"Girl,what is it?"

"Oh, I didn't know where to go;" Cleo wailed. "I lost my job. They're downsizing!"

"Oh dear!" Beth said, pulling Cleo toward her again.

"James?" Deedee asked.

"Gone!" Cleo said, "He and some friends have moved out west someplace. Just more trouble for him!"

"Now I have to quit school; I can finish this semester but that's about it. I'm sorry to bring my problems to you two but I didn't know where to go."

"Of course you were right to come to us," Beth said.

Deedee said immediately:

"She's right, girl! We're family here. We take care of each other."

"Have you eaten?" Beth wanted to know.

Cleo simply shook her head 'no'.

Beth got up immediately and said:

"Bring her to the kitchen, Deedee; she'll eat, we'll all have a glass of wine and we'll solve the problem."

Beth had gone on ahead into the kitchen, and by the time that Deedee and Cleo got there, she had a place set at the table, and three wine glasses set out also.

Cleo sat and began to calm down, as Beth served her some of the lasagna.

"Looks good!" Cleo said, and began to break down again.

"You two treat me so nice!" she said, the tears coming again.

"Of course we do," Beth said, "It's like Deedee said, 'we're family' here."

Beth looked at Deedee then who just nodded her head. They were apparently thinking the same thing. It was Deedee then who spoke for the two of them:

"Girl, you just don't worry about this loss of the job thing. We want you to concentrate on your studies. I'm still holding that job for you at State. Bethie and I will pay for the schooling."

Cleo's head came up suddenly and she had a shocked look on her face.

"But why?" she said quietly.

"Because we love you!" Beth said, standing and holding Cleo's head against her stomach, for now, with the reality of their offer, Cleo began to cry again.

"You cry, girl!" Deedee said, "Get this sadness out and we'll talk about what we need to do."

Cleo settled and began to eat again. She filled Deedee and Beth in on what the fees were and various costs.

"I can pay you back!" Cleo said.

"Nonsense!" Deedee said. "Pay us back! What do you think we are the first national Deedee and Beth? We just take care of our own."

"Of course we do!" Beth said.

They sat around, after Cleo had eaten and talked about it. Cleo told them, when Beth asked, that she lived in a dorm for nursing students at the school, and, also when Beth asked, said that she didn't need to be back that night.

"Can we have her stay with us tonight, Deedee?" Beth asked. "Please?"

Deedee moved to Beth and pulled her into a hug, saying:

"Of course, sweet angel; you're still the best of the best."

"Stay here tonight?" Cleo asked.

"Yes, all of us girls; a naked sleep party!" Deedee said and that got a laugh or a giggle from all of them.

Deedee and Beth set out then to take care of Cleo. They talked about the arrangements that had to be made for paying fees etc.

"Please let us know what you need," Beth said. "We'll take care of it, honey. The rest of your people may be gone but we're not! And we'll make sure that you get what you need, won't we, Deedee?"

"Sure will!" Deedee said.

"I'll finnish this clean up," Beth said then, "Why don't you two get comfortable?"

"We're comfortable!" Deedee said, "We'll help."

Deedee got a kind of a gleam in her eye then and just looked at Beth, who said a soft:

"Yes, ma'am."

"What?" Cleo asked, having missed it.

"She wants me to take my clothes off!" Beth said, giggling.

"Oh, nice!" Cleo said brightening.

Soon, Beth was at the sink washing up wearing only an apron and a pair of yellow panties.

"Still has one of the loveliest asses around for a white girl!" Deedee said with a grin, and Cleo agreed, the two of them laughed, as Beth blushed and said a 'thank you.'

Deedee then went to the sink and put her arms around Beth, who leaned back and turned her head for a kiss.

"I always seem to interrupt you guys during a sweet moment!" Cleo said.

Beth replied:

"Every moment with Deedee is a sweet moment."

"Even when I spank your ass?" Deedee asked, moving away and hitting Beth's panty covered ass har

"Especially when you spank my ass!" Beth said.

She'd moved away from the sink and bent over, presenting her ass to Deedee, as wiggling it. Then she laughed and headed for the door.

"Get her!" Deedee barked to Cleo.

Beth shouted: "No, Cleo, she's going to beat me! She's cruel! She's mean! She'll spank me!"

Cleo was laughing and grabbed Beth, pulling the apron from her and wrestling her back into the kitchen.

Deedee was standing there, and Beth looked totally chagrined.

"Am I cruel?" Deedee asked, plucking at Beth's nipple and twisting it.

"No, ma'am, you're never cruel!" Beth said.

"Am I mean?" Deedee asked, twisting the other nipple,

"No, ma'am, you're never mean!" Beth said.

"Okay," Deedee said, "Let her go."

Beth walked out of the kitchen and said over her shoulder:

"Only some of the time!"

She grinned and sprinted for the living room and family room area.

They caught her quickly enough and, while she was squealing her protests, Deedee and Cleo both spanked her, until Beth's ass was red.

When the spanking stopped, Cleo stood and grinned. Beth went to Deedee, putting her arms around her lover's neck and said softly:

"Honey, you know that I was kidding? You're neither mean nor cruel; you're my Deedee!"

"I know that, sweet angel," Deedee said.

"May I ask a favor?" Beth said in a quiet voice.

"Yes, love," Deedee said,"Name it, up to half my kingdom."

"Ohhhhh!" Beth sighed then said: "Can we have Cleo sleep with us tonight, just girl to girl to girl? She needs some comforting, and we're going to see that it all comes out right but why don't we do that. May we please?"

"You know that I won't deny you anything," Deedee said and kissed Beth, while Cleo looked on.

Then Beth and Deedee both spread their arms wide to invite Cleo to join them in the kissing and hugging.

Beth had tears in her eyes as she said: "Deedee, I love you so much; you fill my life like I never thought possible."

Deedee's response was to kiss Beth long and slowly.

When the kiss was done, Beth turned to Cleo and said:

"I love you too, honey; we're going to take care of all the problems. You just let us know what you need."

"That's awfully generous," Cleo said, tears in her eyes now.

"She means it, Cleo, honey," Deedee said. "We'll take care of the financial stuff; you just become a great nurse."

"Like you, I will," Cleo said.

"Bedtime," Beth said.

"Yes," Deedee answered, "School tomorrow and work. Shower now?"

"Three girl shower?" Beth asked.

"Three girl shower," Deedee confirmed.

"Oh, goody!" Cleo said.

"I'll just go finish the kitchen," Beth said, turning to go.

"No panties for you for being mouthy!" Deedee said with a smile.

Beth curtseyed and then slid her panties down and off, giving them to Deedee and turning around to display her ass.

"Another spanking coming?" Deedee asked mildly.

"No, ma'am," Beth said, "Working, cleaning up, finishing off, very busy, very contrite, very humble!" But as she got into the kitchen, she bent over and wiggled her ass again.

All three of them whooped and Beth hastened to finish the kitchen.

Later that night the three of them were in bed in the dark. They were tired, and they were naked. It was Beth that spoke up first:

"Cleo, honey, are you okay?"

Cleo began to talk, the darkness of the room helping her.

"It was so scary; I mean, I was finally getting on, instead of all the hanging around and stuff. Finally getting on and then James left, he'd been helping me out with the expenses, but I had the job, and then the job went away, and I saw it . . .saw it all slipping away, all slipping away."

The scene was almost ethereal. The moonlight was streaming in through the windows and Deedee watched, as Beth simply moved over and cradled Cleo's head at her breast.

Now Cleo was half talking half crying:

"It was so depressing, demoralizing. I still don't know what prompted me to come to you. You two are so lovely, so wonderful!"

"We told you to, baby," Deedee said, pressing herself against Cleo's back now.

And the scene, infused with romantic light as it was, wasn't erotic. It was a scene of simple gathering love.

"I know," Cleo continued, her sobs still interrupting her, "And I don't know how or when I can repay . . ."

Here Beth interrupted her:

"Deedee and I don't want to hear any talk of repaying! Do we, Deedee?"

"Got that right, girl!" Deedee said.

"You're family and we'll take care and help; it's that simple."

They were, of course, as good as their word. Cleo began to spend a good deal of her free time with Deedee and Beth. Deedee was a constant source of knowledge about nursing, as Cleo continued her studies, financed by Deedee and Beth. The three of them became fast friends and soon Cleo was on a good and positive track toward her career.

Deedee and Beth settled into a working life at State that they both enjoyed. They also quickly became very popular employees at the hospital. They conducted their lives so that they gave people the impression that they were good friends, not allowing their personal lives to bleed into their professional lives.

The next major bump in the road for them came quite suddenly and unexpectedly. It was a Wednesday. They had finished work, and on this day were traveling together. They had Deedee's car and were chatting, as they drove home, making dinner plans. Generally enjoying being together.

It had begun to rain, a summer rain that comes up quickly and is severe.

As Deedee drove down the street, Beth interrupted their conversation and said with some alarm:

"Deedee, look!"

There was a young girl, middle teen ager she looked like, who was in the rain, and limping along the sidewalk. She came to a bus shelter and sagged against the side of the shelter, going slowly almost to her knees.

Deedee stopped the car immediately.

Beth said: "You go, I'll get the car."

Deedee was off to where the girl was in an instant, while Beth properly parked the car.

The girl was almost unconscious. So, without any discussion or delay, Beth and Deedee picked her up and carried her to the car, where Deedee got into the back seat with her.

"State!" Deedee said and Beth understood immediately.

Beth drove them back to the State hospital to the ER entrance and parked there, while she and Deedee hustled the young girl inside.

Deedee and Beth were well enough known by that time that they were greeted at the ER by people they knew and were shown into a room immediately.

Deedee stayed with her and Beth proceeded to do the necessary paper work. She simply listed herself as the source of payment for whatever the girl needed. Then she went back to the ER room.

The Er Doctor, Dr. Wayne, was just explaining to Deedee what tests were necessary on the girl, who by that time was sedated and being fed intravenously.

"Hi, Beth," Dr. Wayne said.

"Matt!" she replied.

Then he went on: "First of all, she's exhausted and malnourished. But I suspect something else is going on. I wouldn't be surprised to find that she's pregnant."

"Oh dear!" Beth said.

Deedee turned to Beth and said:

"She had a wallet; her name is Rene Sanchez."

"I'll find out about her right away; I'll be back!" Beth said.

"A good one, she is," Matt Wayne said.

"She certainly is!" Deedee answered.

Beth went to contact John Eltringham to find out what could be discovered about this Renee Sanchez, while Deedee continued to stay with the girl, who was still sleeping, it seemed peacefully.

In a little while, Beth came back. John had, as usual, done his magic and she had information.

"Well, this is what John found out for us," Beth said to Deedee; it was only the two of them in the room at that point.

"She lived with a grandmother who died only a while ago, and was poor enough to not leave much for the girl. There was some kind of fire that took whatever was left in the grandmother's place, which was only rented.

There seems to have been a boy in her life but he is also long gone. Since the recent death of the grandmother, the girl has seemingly been on her own with no one to care for her."

"Oh dear!" Deedee said, as Beth finished the tale of information.

'What's to be done?" Beth asked.

"Well, first we wait until she has had enough sleep; they're feeding her intravenously, and she's young and looks fairly sturdy, so she should be alright."

"And she's pregnant!" said Dr. Wayne from the doorway.

"What?" Beth asked, surprised.

"Yep, 'with child', as the scriptures say," He put in.

"Oh dear!" Beth said then, in somewhat dismay.

"We'll wait to talk to her," Deedee said, "Until she's awake and better; but she might just sleep for a while."

"Why don't I go out and fetch us some dinner?" Beth said.

"Good thought, angel," Deedee said, then said: "Oops! Sorry!"

"You never need to be sorry for calling me pet names, love!" Beth said.

"I know, honey," Deedee said, "But we're normally careful at work."

"Then, Ms McWilliams," Beth said in a formal voice but with a grin on her face, "I'll go and fetch some food. Any 'druthers'?"

"No, you know what I like; just bring piles of that," was Deedee's answer.

Beth went out and came back in about 45 minutes, bringing dinner for the two of them. They sat companionably and ate, talking with one another, as the evening went on.

It was as they were thus talking softly with each other that Beth happened to notice that the girl's eyes were open and that she was watching them.

"Hi!' Beth said, startling Deedee, who looked at the girl and smiled.

"You brought me here?" she asked in a soft voice.

"Yes, Beth said, "Deedee and I did."

"Thank you so kindly," the girl said. "I was . . .I was, I think losing strength."

"Well, you're fine now," Deedee said. Then she said:

"This is Beth Swinton, and I'm Deedee McWilliams."

"Hi, Beth Swinton, Deedee McWilliams," she said, "I'm Renee, Renee Sanchez."

"Yes," Beth said, "We looked into your wallet to find your name."

Renee gave a short laugh, "Nothing else but my name there in my wallet."

Beth then took over the conversation, trying to find out basic information, while Renee looked at them closely.

"Do you have family around here, honey?" Beth asked.

"I'm afraid not," Renee said. "Gram was all that was left, and . . .and she's gone."

She said this with a bit of a sob and Deedee handed her a tissue, which she took gratefully.

"No family near, hmmm," said Beth, "How about in other places?"

"Not that I know of,"Renee said.

Then Beth's voice softened and she asked:

"Honey, do you know that you're going to have a baby?"

"Yes," Renee sighed. "I thought it was good news but as soon as I told Andre about it, he took off and wasn't seen or heard of again."

Here she began to cry.

Beth was up on the bed with her in a flash, folding the sobbing girl into her arms and holding and rocking her.

"You feel so much like gran!" Renee said with a soft voice.

"Thank you," Beth said, and saw Deedee smiling at her, and mouthing the words:

"I love you!"

Beth blinked at her to say a silent 'thank you'.

Renee calmed down and said, as though to divert the topic from the issue of her pregnancy:

"You two are a strange couple!"

"What?" Deedee said.

Beth snorted.

"Well, look at you two, it's so obvious that you love each other, the way you look at one another but one is a gorgeous chocolate brown and the other an almost startling white. You must look beautiful together."

Both Deedee and Beth were astonished by what the girl had to say for a few seconds and then Deedee said:

"We do, honey, we do look beautiful together; it's because my Beth is such a beautiful woman."

"And she's a goddess!" Beth sighed.

Renee gave an appreciative laugh, and then Beth cut in:

"But as fascinating as Deedee and I are, we need to talk to you about you and what your plans are."

"I'm here now," Renee said, "And don't have plans beyond that for the time. People go away when you have plans!"

"They certainly seem to," Beth said.

"Yes," Renee answered.

"Well," Deedee put in then, "I've spoken to the doctor and we'll keep you here for a day or maybe two to build you up a bit. Feed you, give you some strength."

"Charity case?" Renee said with some asperity.

"No," Deedee replied, "Beth and I have already said that we'll pay your hospital bills."

"Ohhh," Renee said, and she began to weep, and as she did, she reached out for Beth again, who had the girl in her arms once again.

"It seems that you almost never meet the good ones," Renee said, "And here I am having had the good fortune, good manners, or sense to collapse in the presence of two genuine ones. I'm sorry but it makes me cry."

"You cry, honey," Beth said, "You just cry."

The two of them let Renee cry for a little bit. Then Beth broke in and said:

"Look, honey, Deedee and I have already eaten, can we get something for you?"

"I mean, I can go out for something, if you wish, the kitchen here is already closed."

"I am hungry!" Renee said.

"Good," Beth said then, "What do you want?"

Renee made a wish for a meatball sandwich, her favorite. So, Beth left them in order to go to a SubWay for a meatball sub.

"She's so good," Renee said, when Beth was gone.

Deedee sighed, "Don't I know it!"

"Lovers?" Renee asked, and then said: "Sorry, nosy here!"

"Fine, honey," Deedee said, "You are a very wise young woman. Yes, we're lovers! It's been a glorious past four months or so for us."

"You look very content," Renee said.

Then Deedee asked:

"Honey, what about the baby?"

"Oh, I want the baby," Renee said, "I'll do whatever I have to take care of her; I will, I'm determined about that."

"How old are you?" Deedee asked next.

"I'm just now 16," Renee said. "And I can make my way; I just know it."

"I don't doubt it, girl!" Deedee said with a smile. "We'll make sure that one of the Ob Gyn doctors sees you tomorrow; if you want to keep 'her', you'd best begin to do some good doctoring."

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
445 Followers