Using Jill Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,851 Followers

He seemed to take forever in emptying his balls but his pounding finally diminished and then stopped. He lay on top of her for a long time gathering his wits. Then Jill saw the man roll off her mother. His penis was almost limp. He was breathing heavily.

"God damn, you can take a good fucking! Get a washcloth and clean me up," he said coldly.

Jill saw the naked form of her mother rise and scoot off the bed. She had never seen her mother in full frontal nudity. Her blonde hair was mussed and her body seemed to have a pink glow to it. Her large breasts were perfectly positioned on her chest. Her waist was narrow and flared into softly rounded hips and long shapely legs. The pubic hair seemed matted with perspiration.

The teenager hurried to her room and peered out her door. She saw her naked mother cross the hallway to the bathroom. Her large breasts bounced as she padded completely nude into the hallway. The nipples seemed swollen and erect. Jill was appalled but fascinated. She heard the water run and then saw her mother return, washcloth in hand.

Acting against every instinct and fear, Jill left her room again in time to see her mother take the stranger's limp penis in her hand and wipe it clean while the man tugged at the pink nipples that capped her breasts!

"Your husband said you were a great fuck," he said, to Jill's shock! "He was right!" The man had his wallet in his hand and pulled some cash from it and placed it on the nightstand. Jill's face flushed with humiliation for her mother!

Jill's mother did not reply, but gently finished cleaning the man's penis.

Jill scampered back to her room when the man got out of bed. She watched from darkness as he crossed to the bathroom and heard him urinating loudly into the toilet. When he emerged, dressed but for his shirt, Jill saw him go into the bedroom and heard him kiss her mother.

"Thanks, baby!" he said.

Jill heard no reply from her mother.

She watched the man leave the bedroom and descend the stairs, his large form creaking the stairs as he left the house.

Jill returned to her bed. Her little sister had slept through the entire episode. As she lay there, she thought she heard her mother softly cry.

The teen-aged girl could not sleep. Her brain raced with what she had witnessed. Within a few minutes, her father returned.

He talked to his wife. His voice sounded as if he had been drinking. Jill heard him say something about them "needing that." Then there was dead silence. Jill heard the more familiar sounds of her father disrobing, mounting her mother and giving her a hard and loud fucking. As Jill watched the clock she realized that at that moment she hated her father. Ten minutes turned to twenty. He fucked her gorgeous mother steadily throughout their flesh smacking loudly together. When his voice raised and he began to orgasm, Jill looked at the clock. It had been thirty-three minutes of agony!

The next morning as Jill watched her mother silently go about the day's work, she somehow realized that she had gained respect for the beautiful woman! But Jill also resolved that at the end of the school year, she would get a job and leave the home. She didn't want to be a financial burden on her family any more. And she vowed to forget the entire night.

Gradually Jill brought her mind to the present. She had made good on her vow and had left her home to forge her own life. Tom came to mind. He was a good husband, she thought. He tried his best. She thought that her body did belong to Tom, after all, to make his life better.

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,851 Followers
12