Using Jill Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,849 Followers

"Bottoms up, Jill."

He heard her moan submissively as he groped her ass.

Her upper thighs and ass cheeks were perfectly well-defined and the deep cleft that separated her butt cheeks could only be found on an athletic, young woman. He told himself that he'd put her through her paces before the night was over!

Bill put his hand between her legs and felt her pussy through the thin black material. He could already feel the heat of her soft flesh between her thighs and he could feel the fleshy lips of her vagina as he stroked the silky thong. He was not interested in what she thought or how she felt! If she wanted some cock or needed some cock, was not his concern. She simply needed to service him.

Jill felt his fingers go to the waistband of her thong. Instinctively, one hand went to her hip to keep it from being tugged down, but she released the thin cloth when she realized what she had done. He pulled it was down her thighs, letting it go for it to settle about midway down her lush thighs. He kicked off his loafers and pulled his shirt over his head. He was nude from the waist up. Then, she felt him fumbling with the front of his trousers and looked back from her bent position in time to see them fall at his feet. His thighs looked like tree trunks! He was massive!

Then the young woman almost passed out when he dropped his boxers! His manhood was gigantic! As rigid as an iron pole, and as thick as her forearm, it jutted out and up from his torso. Broad, heavily veined, with a square shaped head, the petite woman could not believe it!

"Please ... Bill ... I'll do anything... but I can't take that inside me!" she said in abject fear! "It ... it ... will tear me in two!"

It was as if he didn't hear her! Holding on to her hips, he guided the rock hard tool to the entrance to her pussy. Bent over as she was, she presented him a perfect rear view of her exposed genitals! The little pink slit of her pussy peeked out between her long legs.

Bill needed no further encouragement! He tried to mount her immediately. He wanted to bury his huge, hot cock in the waiting woman's cunt! She felt the thick tip push against her vaginal lips. Her flower did not open for his cock. She felt him push harder!

"Uuuuuuuggggghhhhhh," she groaned through her gritted teeth! "You're too big for me!"

Bill positioned his cock to her opening and gripped her hips tightly. He wouldn't let her squirm away! He tried a second time and pushed his rigid cock against her pussy! He bucked against her pussy lips painfully trying desperately to get his rod into her love hole.

"Owww!" she cried out. "That hurts! Please be gentle with me! I'm little down there!"

"Then stick me in you!" he replied. He held still with his stiff meat extending up between the cheeks of her buttocks.

Not wanting his big rod to keep missing her opening, Jill was obliged to spread her legs and reach between her thighs and feel for his manhood. He was much taller than she and her slender fingers first cupped his fleshy balls. Quickly, however, she reached further up between her ass cheeks and took the thick shaft of his cock in her hand. It felt hot to her touch and very, very wide. Bill pulled his hips back and Jill felt his cock slide down her hand until eventually the bulbous head of his penis fell to her fingers.

Jill knew, just having his hard-on in her hand, that he was way too big for her. But she also knew he was going to fuck her. Knowing this, she turned her body around to him and squatted down. Parting her lips, she took the large head of his penis in her mouth and swirled her tongue around his throbbing penis, trying to lather it with her saliva.

Not understanding what she was doing, Bill pulled her up and said, "turn around, I'm going to fuck you."

The gorgeous blonde did as he said. She bent at the waist and tried to arch her buttock so her pussy would be more accessible. She took his organ and gently guided it to her slit. It was massive and she didn't want to have him stick it in her, but the man had hurt her by trying so ineptly to get it inside her vagina.

Now a little wet, she had facilitated his fucking and felt her tight pussy begin to yield! Her vagina opened just a little at first and then she felt her pussy spread wider. His cock began to push inside her!

"Oooooohhhhhhh, oooooooohhhhhhh, god! You're.... tooooooooo....biiiiiggggg for meeeee!"

His massive cock pushed slowly into her pussy, at first meeting resistance. He was beside himself with sexual desire for this sexy blonde woman. After pushing in a couple of inches he paused to let her get her breath! Then he pulled back an inch and pushed in again. He'd get her used to the girth, he thought, by lubing her up this way. His cock began to feel her vaginal juices work themselves around his cock. Still, it seemed to offer no relief to the young wife.

"Oooooooohhhhhhh! Pleeeeeeeeaaasseee!" she moaned.

Bill perversely enjoyed her discomfort. "Hell, I'm not even pounding her ass, yet. I'll teach her who's boss," he thought to himself.

Little by little, he saw his massive dong begin to grind deeper into her yielding cunt. She found it impossible not to groan with each push.

"Uuugggghhhhhh! Uuuuuuggggghhhhhh! Uuuuuuugggggghhhhhhh! It hurts!"

Bill realized, however, that she was not telling him to stop. "She must be afraid of her hubby losing his job," he thought!

He worked his cock deeper and deeper into her pussy, finally burying it completely within her. At that point, he paused.

"I'm all the way in, baby," he said. "The hard part is over. Now start to work that cunt on my dick."

Jill couldn't believe it was completely within her but she could feel his pubic hair against her soft ass cheeks and his body completely up against her naked thighs. She blinked her blue eyes several times in disbelief! Her pussy was stretched until it seemed to be stuffed full of his cock! As they were still for a moment, he pulled her dress over her head and threw it on the floor. Impaled by the huge cock, Jill was now completely naked. Her fleshy tits bounced erotically as she tried to maintain her balance on her high heels!

"You're a tight pussied little bitch, that's for sure! Let's see if I can stretch that little cunt for you." She felt him stroke his dick in and out of her a couple of times.

"He's out of control!" she thought. What happened next, she did not expect.

Bill hunched over the much smaller woman, looking much like a large male animal about to fornicate with a defenseless female. His enormous cock needed the satisfaction that this young woman's pussy could give it. He looked at his manhood stuck in her cunt and knew that he had stretched her vagina to its limits. He felt the sensation of her silky smooth pussy tightly gripping his throbbing shaft. He felt her inching her pussy off the invading tool just slightly. "It must feel a bit too snug for her," he thought.

Bill looked at the helpless woman bent over in front of him and gripped her soft hips. He thrust his pelvis towards her ass and felt the rubbery head of his cock hit the back of her vagina.

"Ohhhhhh," she cried in discomfort. "Ooooooooooooooo!"

"She's not used to being fucked hard," he thought. "I'll teach her a nice little lesson on the difference between making love and getting fucked!" With a couple of powerful thrusts the man made his intentions known to the cringing woman. He began driving his long, hard penis in and out of the young woman as fast as his hips could churn! Jill's firmly resilient breasts danced erotically beneath her writhing body!

Jill's hands gripped the side of the table tightly but Bill was in fact holding her up with his hands as he drove his massive cock in and out of her pussy relentlessly! It didn't take long for Jill's nubile body to respond to the fucking! She tried to resist, but the sheer masculinity of the fuck that he was throwing her was more than she could bear! Her face was a picture of agony -- her mouth open in a silent, insane scream!

"Do you like getting fucked by a real man, Jill?" he taunted.

The pounding was simply too much! His enormous penis drilled the gorgeous woman, causing her to begin to rotate her hips, gently at first, but within minutes completely wildly! His fucking was driving her mad! Bill knew the effect his skewering of her cunt was having on her. Jill's face was turned to the side and her eyes were tightly shut. Her face was contorted in a mixture of pain and pleasure almost fighting the feeling of satisfaction that was overcoming her.

"Oh, god!" she cried out.

"Oh, god!"

"Oooh, gaaawwwd!"

She was on the brink of an orgasm! Her whole body stood there taking the fucking. Bill saw her spread her legs just a bit. The muscles on the back of her thighs were stretched taut! He felt her pussy involuntarily squeeze his cock several times.

His big hands went to her back and stroked her skin from her neck to her ass! He didn't need to hold her anymore. Jill wanted it as bad as he did!

"You like my dick, don't you, you little whore? Squeeze it again!"

Jill's ears burned with shame but she was pitching and tossing her shapely ass back at his stiff penis like a bitch in a wild frenzy. Without thinking, Jill contracted her vagina around his tool, milking it gently! His hammering rod finally broke the will of the young blonde!

"Tell me what you want, you hot little piece of ass!" he taunted. "You like it hard, don't you?" He stopped pumping his dick in her pussy.

Jill moaned submissively! "Ohhhh!"

"Oh, what?"

"Oh Bill, give it to me, you fucker! Give ... it ... to ... me ... harder!" she gasped!

Sensing her submission, Bill began to lose control! He thrust away -- his hips hitting her buttocks and the flesh smacking growing louder and louder!

"Harder!" she cried.

"Harder!" as if she was insane with lust!

"Harder, baby! Fuck me harder!"

The sounds she was making with each thrust of his hips as he fucked her were just too much for him. He tried to resist cumming just to listen to this beautiful woman take his cock!

"Ohhh!"

"Ohhh!"

"Mmmm!"

"Ooooooooo!"

At last, his hard driving cock began to reach a peak!

He yelled a guttural cry!

"Fuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkkkkk!" The head of his prick, buried deep within the woman's belly, began to spew it's searing hot sperm in spurt after spurt of thick white gobs! Jill could feel the throbbing cock emptying its load within her pussy and her torso whipped back and forth as she began to feel the first overwhelming bursts of her own tremendous climax! She rammed her white buttocks backwards with even greater frenzy against Bill's wetly glistening cock as the cum flowed freely from his joy stick deep into her cunt!

"Aaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee! Aaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm cuuuuuummmmmingggg!" she cried! "Fuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkk meeeeeeee!"

Bill's thick cum flowed through her and her own juices spilled from her pink pulsing cunt and down the satin flesh of her trembling young thighs. Then suddenly, after a final ramming jolt, Bill collapsed momentarily on her back, then slowly withdrew his huge cock from inside her pussy and slid off her. The stunned woman could feel the sweat from Bill's body on her back and buttocks.

Jill sobbed softly as her body sagged from the fucking. The awful realization of what she had done spilled over her! She knew that she had betrayed every marital obligation that she held sacred! Her eyes were almost closed as she turned around to see the huge man who had just finished fucking her. She wanted to hate him. What she saw wasn't a monster, though. Bill was exhausted and leaned on her for support. She found herself surprised that the man, strong and vigorous just minutes before, was so obviously physically spent!

Jill even forced her eyes to look down to his manhood between his legs. His cock was still very large. It was covered with her vaginal juices which gave it a very shiny look. But it was no longer the menacing hard-on that had seemingly driven Bill to treat her so animalistically. Now, big, but semi-limp, Jill thought to herself that it was she who had brought the man to the point where he was leaning on her for support! A strange pride filled her chest even as her breasts heaved breathlessly. His cock had been hard to take, but she was the one standing, now!

Bill was so drained that he dropped to his knees in front of her. Jill braced her naked buttocks against the table and allowed his head to nearly fall against and nuzzle her voluptuous breasts, much as a mother might cradle a baby against her!

She looked down at the muscular man. His shoulders were very wide and his arms wrapped around her slim waist, as if hanging on to the beautiful woman for dear life. "So," she thought in her own flush of pleasure, "I tamed the beast!" She didn't realize that the interlude was to be short. In the glow of her orgasm and his obvious vulnerability, she had forgotten about her husband, Tom, and Bo and any other problem that she might have. They had put her in this awful position, but she was still standing! She felt fulfilled as a woman both in having satisfied a powerful man's raging sexual desire and in having experienced a strong orgasm herself.

Bill looked up at her face and she smiled gently at him. Her breasts hung right at his face. He rubbed his nose against a soft tit and he opened his mouth and took a pink nipple into his mouth and sucked on it deeply. After several moments, he looked at Jill. Her eyes were closed and her lips slightly parted, obviously enjoying her tits being sucked. Her face betrayed a sense of sexual satisfaction that he had not seen on a beautiful woman in years. She could not have known that he vowed to use her sexually all night long.

He sucked her nipples for several minutes, every second increasing her desire! They were so sensitive! It made her so hot! Jill felt ashamed for her body responding like a whore's, but there was no denying the sexual craving that swept through her young body.

Bill sensed this as well. "I'll bet she's always gotten fucked just the way she wants it. Well, she's got to know that isn't going to be the case now that she's mine," he thought, knowing nothing about her.

He sucked hard on her nipple, feeling it grow rubbery and distended in his mouth. Her hands went to his head and he felt her fingers bury themselves in his hair. He heard her breathing become heavier. He continued sucking hard.

"Gentle," she whispered.

Bill nearly laughed! "Fuck her," he thought. He looked down at her thighs and saw the tiny panties still hanging just above her knees. He pulled away from her breast.

"Baby, hold your titties together so I can suck both nipples at the same time," he said.

The young wife let go of his hair and cradled both sensitive breasts in her hands. She brought them together so that her nipples were next to one another.

Bill opened his mouth and took both nipples in. His tongue swirled around the tips, feeling the bud becoming rubbery and erect.

"Ohhhhh!" was Jill's response! Her ripe breasts had never been treated to a double-sucking.

His free hands now went to her legs. They were absolutely silky smooth. He rubbed his hand along her inner thigh and felt her shudder as his fingers reached her little slit. He dipped a fingertip into her pussy. She was sopping wet!

He pushed his finger deep into her cunt. It was very tight, but Jill's vagina was silky smooth and awash with her pleasure. His tit sucking continued and he noticed Jill begin to gently push her hips towards his invading finger.

"Honey, you're as wet as a ten dollar whore," he said.

"Ugggghh!" she moaned in displeasure at the thought! "Please, don't!"

Bill looked at her beautiful face. Her blue eyes were lust glazed.

"You know you like it! Just say so! You're pussy is soaked!"

"Ohhhh!" She looked down between her firm, full breasts at his lewd assault on her helpless pussy. She couldn't control the vile bolts of pleasure that worked through her body from her little toes to the top of her reeling blonde head.

"Ohhhhh, goddddd!" she moaned pathetically!

Slipping his free hand under her buttocks to lift her loins up to his probing finger, he squeezed the firm flesh, holding the cheeks of her buttocks while he pushed and pulled his finger in her vagina. She pushed her wetly pulsating flesh towards his invading finger. The tight orifice seemed to throb and flower open to his hand. He probed deeper and deeper inside her quivering passage.

"You're a little whore and you like it, don't you, baby?"

Distressed, Jill shook her head "no." Still she pumped her hips towards his hand.

"Tell me, baby. I'm not going to let you cum until you tell me! You're a little whore, are you?"

"Uuuuuggggghhhhh!" she groaned. Her body was on fire and she needed to cum! She tried to do something, anything, to stop the heat between her legs, but it was no use! Slamming, electric jolts of passion were relentlessly hitting her.

"Uuuuuugggggghhhhhh!" Jill could stand it no longer. She pushed her full buttocks back against the table and lifted herself onto the table top. Then, like a wanton whore in heat, she threw out her legs, kicking them wide apart and open to his assault. Her pussy was on the table's edge and Bill diddled her, forcing a second finger inside her cunt!

"You need to cum, baby! Tell me you're a little whore! Tell me!"

"Ooooooh!" Jill screamed in helpless ecstasy!

"I am!" she cried.

"What?" Bill demanded as he continued to frig her pussy.

"I am... I am a little whore!" she finally screamed in defeat! "I am a whore!"

Bill's thumb went to her clitoris and began to rub the wet, little bud, moving away before he felt her rise to orgasm.

"Tell me you're my whore..."

The young woman was in such the throes of passion that he did not even need to demand it again.

"Ohhhhhhh! Aaaaahhhhh! I'm your little whore! I am your whore, Bill!" she cried.

Now he rubbed her clitoris with vigor and heard her cry out deliriously. Her impassioned body had given in to the pleasure. She wanted to scream in rapture! Pleasure danced through her body like multiple explosions!

"Ooooohh...... God!..... Bill, don't..........please! ...... oh.... Aaaaaaaiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee!"

She raised her thighs as she climaxed! Her long legs were wide-spread in a V and she leaned back onto the table, bracing herself with her hands behind her as her breasts and stomach were covered in goose bumps and she completely lost control! Her pussy and tits shook with complete and utter freedom as she climaxed over and over! She opened her legs and pussy to the fingering of this man, hoping to reach another shattering climax, like a bitch in heat!

She screamed out her lustful passion. "I'm cuuuuuummmmiiiiinnnnggggg!...... oh..... god...... YES...... Ohhhhhhh....... Fuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkk!"

To Bill's amazement, she jerked and heaved her pussy at his fingers as he struggled to keep the fingers inside her thrashing body. He congratulated himself for bringing her to this shameful point.

Her body collapsed on the table, her legs limply hanging off the edge. Her breathing was very heavy and her lovely tits rose and fell erotically. When she opened her eyes she saw his grin and triumphant look on his face. She gasped in tired shame as she knew that she was now his receptacle for his lustful stiff tool.

She had been conquered, finally and completely.

It was several minutes before she regained her bearings. It was hard for her confused mind to begin to put things together. She had been fucked good, there was no doubt about it. But again, her body had gotten the better part of her mind, and she had submitted and then worked a second climax despite her upbringing. What was happening to her?

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,849 Followers