Using Jools

Story Info
Hubby lends his wife for use and participates.
3.7k words
4.16
53.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jools first contacted me online. Her and her hubby Martin had a couples profile on one of the porn contact sites. On their profile were some beautiful pictures of Jools. A beautiful body erotically presented - she was wearing a stunning red corset and black knickers in many, latex in others, and there were also some of her taking some cock of her husband's friends. Jools was a stunner - lovely dark hair, curves in the right places and a sexy smile.

We exchanged messages and it was clear Jools had an intense love of cum, and wanted to be dominated while her husband watched and possibly participated. They were both from England, but what a surprise when I learnt that they were visiting Australia and keen to catch up. With some dates and a venue decided – a hotel at Broadbeach on the Gold Coast, the details of what would transpire were left to my depraved mind.

We meet at the restaurant in the lobby hotel for lunch. I arrived first and we greeted each other warmly. Jools looked elegantly sexy, every bit the English beauty I had seen in the photos. We made small talk for a while - all nervous with anticipation, but after a few glasses of wine and some fabulous food, we became more relaxed in each other's company. As dessert came and went, I asked the waiter for the bill to be put on my room number and asked Jools and Martin if they would like to come upstairs.

"I thought you'd never ask," said Martin.

"I have been looking forward to this for a long time, my pussy is soaked," said Jools.

I responded, "Excellent, I have lots planned."

When we got to the room, I started arranging a few things. A place for Martin to sit initially and we moved some furniture so Martin would be nice and close to the action. I also went over the ground rules. I reiterated that while I was in charge, all play would be consensual and could be stopped at any time with a safe word. The anticipation in the room was amazing, so without much delay, I thought I'd get things underway.

"Sit on the dining chair," I told Jools and she obeyed.

The dining chair was positioned so that Martin had an unimpeded view. I stood behind the seated Jools and started to squeeze and kneed her tits firmly through the fabric.

"He's going to use you good," offered Martin who had quickly stripped off, his cock bulging.

He added, "He's going to fill that bumhole of yours full of cum if you are lucky."

"I want that and everything else so much," said Jools.

I grabbed and groped Jools tits for quite a while - putting them through a few paces. Digging my fingers into the confined mounds of flesh. Grabbing a handful of flesh and twisting clockwise then counter clockwise. Cupping them underneath and pushing them up harshly, almost lifting her of the chair as I did, and putting my palms flat against them and pushing hard.

"Stand up and take your dress off," I said to Jools after I had finished the initial warm-up.

I positioned Jools so that she was side on to Martin, and told her to put her hands on her heads.

"Jools, I am going to spank your tits now. Your husband is going to watch your tits flail as I do. How does this make you feel?"

"It makes me feel honoured Sir. My tits are for your use, as is my pussy and bum."

I gestured to Martin, "good answers from your wife."

"Slap them fucking silly," responded Martin.

"You must keep your hands on your head and your eyes open at all times," I reminded Jools.

I wasted no time in slapping her breasts which were still enclosed in their stylish black bra. She was obidient, she barely flinched as I started slapping them and she remained focussed, although she was biting her lip noticebaly. Initially alternating between each breast, before mixing up the attention - five on each, ten on each and then five on each before I stopped and commanded Jools to remove her bra. Her wonderful tits bounded free - already with a nice red hue.

"Your wife has wonderful tits," I commented to Martin and he responded in the affirmative before I added that they were going to get a whole lot redder before I finished.

"Tell me what you want me to do Jools and make sure you give me the right answer."

"I want you to slap my bare tits hard Sir."

I nodded approvingly in Martin's direction as I started on her now exposed tits. A series of short stacatto slaps underneath on both, before I got more vigorous, and started to slap much harder with no respite, about 20 whacks on the undersidee of each breast and a few on the sides for good measure. I love the way tits fly around when you slap them and so did Martin.

"Fuck Jools, look at your fucking tits go. Fuck he is giving them a good hard whacking."

I only had to pause twice to warn Jools for squirming too much, but when she squirmed once to often, it was my cue to change activities.

"Jools, you are moving around way too much. I think I am going to have to restrain you. Your tits are nice and red now, but let's make them a nice shade of purple."

I allowed Jools a short break as I got some cord out of suitcase.

"What do you think Martin, a good start," I asked casually.

"Fuck yeah, I've never seen them so red." he responded.

"Jools, now put your hands on your knees and lean forward slightly, I am going to tie your tits up."

I drapped the black cord around her neck and measured it up to make sure it was even on both sides. First, I encircled one breast and then the other - four tight loops in all. I could feel the heat in her breasts from the slapping they had just received. I finished off with three loops of her torso under her breasts before tying off.

"How does that feel?" I asked Jools

"It feels like my tits are going to explode. This is intense. They feel like they are on fire." she answered as she looked down at her constrained and bulging breasts.

I commanded Jools to lay on the bed, open her legs and stretch her arms out over her head. I then put ankle and wrist cuffs on her, and with the short rope attached to them, I tied them to each corner of the bed. She was now fixed in place - spread-eagled on the bed. This position made her tightly bound tits stand out even more. Jools still had her knickers on, but there was an unmistakable wet patch on them and the smell of wet cunt pervaded the room.

Martin had been periodically stroking his cock, no doubt edging towards cumming, but then stopping.

"Martin, I am going to give your wife's bound tits a work out, feel free to come over and cum all over her face and hair while I do."

He did not answer, but it was obvious he would follow my suggestion - sooner rather than later.

I started, running my fingertips lightly over the rigid globes - teasing Jools, stimulating the engorged nipples as I went. Jools moaned deeply in response. For the next 15 minutes, I worked over Jools thoroughly engorged tits. I am sure the passage of time felt much longer for her. Over this period I slapped them lightly, but with each slap, she bucked against her restraints. I grabbed her tits and squeezed - sometimes starting out softly before building pressure - each time trying to apply a bit more pressure than before. Jools moaned in synchrony with my efforts. She saved her loudest moans and strongest bucking for when I grasped a bound breast - one hand either side of them, and twisted them harshly. It was all too much for Martin about half way through. He moved on to the bed and with a couple more strokes of his cock, he let fly with arc after arc of cum. As he did so, I applied my harshest treatment to Jools breasts yet, pushing against them hard with the palms of my hand. Martin's load was enormous and the face of his lovely wife now had an uneven frosting of cum, with much of it on forehead and nose and plenty through her hair. The rules were that she was forbidden from cleaning up until I gave permission, so until then, the cum would stay on her.

I momentarily ceased my work on her tits - they were now purple and looked like they might explode.

"Fuck...... Fuck......... my tits are aching........... Fuck........................," Jools repeated over and over a number of times - I think she was almost oblivious to her vocalisations - her mind firmly focused on her ravaged tits. I had to remind her to be quiet.

It was time to expose Jool's neglected cunt. Rather than removing her knickers, I simply got out a pair of scissors and snipped them at the sides, and then threw the ruined fabric on the floor. Her cunt had not surprisingly been drooling. It was already a wet mess.

"My, my you have a very wet cunt Jools, are you rather aroused? Would you like to cum?" I asked mockingly.

"Please Sir, I want to cum again and again for you. Please allow me to cum," replied Jools, desperation and need clearly evident in her voice.

"Not just yet Jools......... I have one more thing to do your suffering tits."

With that I got out my pair of clover clamps and attached them to her already over stimulated nipples.

Jools yelped as the cold steel of the clamp bit into each nipple. The clamps were joined by a chain I put in Jools mouth. Now every time she moved her head to much, she would pull harshly against her own tormented nipples.

I positioned myself between Jools legs and again marveled at her wetness. I had gotten a medium sized dildo out, and with very little effort, I slid it into Jools welcoming cunt. I then got some electrical tape out and fixed it as best I could in place. When I had finished, a number of short strips of tape were fixed between her soft alabaster thighs and the end of the purple dildo. This was another tease - although Jools hole was now occupied, the occupant was motionless and in her restrained position, she could not fuck it.

"What do you think Martin, should I make your wife cum," I asked, his cock erect again.

"Make her cum, let's hear her scream the house down," he replied.

Without any further ado, I started to rub Jool's clit. I rubbed it vigorously and it did not take much for her to start grunting and then groaning.

"Ugghhhhh.......... Fuck she screamed," in a guttural tone as she convulsed at the height of her orgasm.

She flailed against her restraints as I continued to work on her clit, even after she had cum. A nasty torment.

"Your wife is one filthy woman," I commented to Martin as I finally relented and left her clit alone.

My pause in touching her was only short lived.

"Martin, give her your cock to suck, while I get her anus ready to receive mine."

Martin obliged and he whipped around and provided his cock to her mouth, which despite the effort from a moment ago, she inhaled greedily having relinquished the chain attached to her nipples clamps.

"My, my, such a cockslut," I commented as I squeezed some lube on to her sphincter and coated two fingers.

Rather unceremoniously, first one and then my second finger broke through the muscular seal of her anal opening and burrowed in.

"I think your wife has a well-used bumhole, it is opening up quickly despite still having that dildo in her wet cunt," I said to Martin.

"You're not wrong he replied, she fucking loves taking strange cocks up it," he replied as his hands were in his wife's hair holding her head still as he slowly thrust his cock back and forth in a metronomic rhythm.

I churned my fingers into her anus, burying them in deep and then withdrawing them all the way out, before plunging them back in. My digits worked her bumhole relentlessly for about five minutes.

"Martin, I am going to enjoy sticking my cock in your wife's backside and filling it full of cum.

Martin momentarily took his cock out of his wife's mouth and said to her, "Tell Sir how much you love cum.

Leaving no doubt, Jools responded, "Please Sir I am cum slut. I want cum in me and on me everywhere. I especially want cum in my asshole. I'm a fucking cum receptacle."

With that, I got up on the bed, grabbed her hips firmly and then positioned my cock at the entrance of her anal tunnel. It slid in relatively easily and expanded to accept the invader. Her whimpering was silenced by the cock she was swallowing.

"What a sight you are now Jools - a dildo fixed in your cunt, clamps on your nipples, your husband's cock in your mouth, and now my cock in your ass."

I started to slowly fuck her ass, enjoying the delicious tunnel clinging to my cock.

"Cum on her face again Martin while I fuck your wife's bum," said.

I held my cock steady and slapped her bum cheeks sending them a bright shade of red. Jools was starting to really squirm and I thought that another climax for her was not too far away. It was time to go for broke. I grabbed her hips firmly and really started to fuck her bum. My balls started to wallop against her as I drove in.

"Fuck,...... I'm going to cum again..... Fuck............," Martin screamed as he pulled his cock out of his wife's mouth, jerked it a couple of times and sent another load of cum spurting on to her face.

I had held on for as long as I could. Jools was writhing in ecstasy against the restraints as I buried my cock deep into her rectum and felt it erupt with a torrent of cum - a pulsing injection of semen. When I pulled my cock out of her anus, it stayed open and cum bubbled out and started to run down her thighs.

"Magnificent," I said as I regained my breath.

"What a fucking mess you've made of my wife," said Martin pleasingly, as he slid down the bed to take in the view of cum still running down her thighs.

In amongst the sperm flying, Jools had also climaxed again. After a brief pause, I removed the dildo from her vaginal sheath and commented on how it was nicely gaping. I had Martin remove the clamps from her nipples and Jools gasped as they came off as no doubt the blood went rushing back to the tormented tissue. I removed all restraints and had her lie down on the bed and relax for a moment. Her face was nicely glazed from the second load of cum and a big glob was matted in one of her eyebrows.

"It seems a shame not to fully utilise your open cunt Jools, get nice and comfortable so I can give your cunt a hand," I said mischievously before suggesting to Martin that he should sit back and watch the show for a little while.

I put some lube on my fingers and gently eased three fingers straight away into Jools cavern. I slowly and deliberately worked the three fingers around, occasionally using my thumb to flick her clit. As she started to respond to my probing digits, my little finger joined the other three and nestled within the confines of Jool's cunt. I now jabbed my hand into her hole, my thumb landing on or near her clit with every jab. Jools really started to respond to the attention and Martin added to the stimulation by reaching over and grabbing her nipples harshly. I built up a strong rhythm with my hand as I managed to slip my thumb inside, but could not get it passed the knuckles. It didn't matter. Jools started to cum again, nearly as savagely as before and this time I felt her cunt muscles clench miraculously tightly and then her cunt squirted all over my hand. Three gushers erupted from her foaming pussy as she screamed wordlessly.

"Fuck yeah," muttered Martin as pussy juice covered my arm and splashed across my chest.

Jools lay panting, grinning like a Cheshire cat, and it was now time for a well-earned drink before the play resumed. There was now a huge wet patch on the bed. As we started on our drinks, both Martin and I marveled at Jools - her now well used tits, the drying cum on her face and neck and in her hair, and her reddened backside. As Jools paraded before us proudly, drink in hand, I reminded her that there was plenty more fun to be had. As we talked, Jools discussed her obsession with cum and how much she enjoyed being royally rogered, and how only cum satiated her. I reassured her that she would leave satiated.

When I decided it was time to recommence, I had Jools kneel on the floor and suck both of our cocks until they were upstanding again. Jools had a fantastic oral technique. When our cocks were hard, I directed Jools back on the bed, Martin was to fuck her cunt while I continued to use her mouth.

"Look me directly in the eyes while you suck my cock Jools; do not take your eyes from mine."

Jools followed my orders as she suctioned my cock as best she could as her husband drove into her wet cunt from behind. I reached under her and squeezed her tits before latching my fingers on to her nipples – pinching them harshly. Jools eyes were watering as cocks worked into her at both ends. Martin was driving his cock strongly and deliberately into his wife's vagina and he commented that he was going to keep going in "balls deep". Jools feisty cock sucking was too much and I felt another orgasm building, as Martin started to really urge his wife on, increasing his own rhythm as he did.

"Suck his fucking cock........ Take that fucking thing down.............. Fucking take it..... Take my cock to into your cunt...... Fucking take us both. "

I whipped my cock out of Jools mouth, stroked it once or twice and then sent forth jets of cum that splattered onto her face. She looked pleased with herself and she had done the right thing by not breaking our locked gaze. I had looked deeply into her eyes as I covered her face - the face of another man's wife with cum. As I slumped on the bed momentarily spent, Martin powered into his wife's cunt, he grunted tunelessly as he released his load into his wife's cum hole.

After another well-earned interlude, I again wanted to use Jools mouth.

"If you don't mind Martin, I think I would like to face fuck your wife," I offered.

"Go right ahead, fuck any of my wife's holes," he replied.

I positioned Jools on the bed, her head hanging over the side of the bed, straddled her face and then directed my cock to her waiting mouth. Drool covered my cock and ran down her face as my cock was able to slide down deep – she was virtually gargling on my cock. I wasn't planning on cumming from this activity as there was somewhere else where I wanted to make a deposit. After a brief period of face fucking, I had Jools lie on the bed; lift her legs up and her arms and hands around so she opened up her upwardly turned holes. I lubed up my cock and again buried it in her already used anus. It slid in well with that telltale muscular pop as the cockhead breaches the sphincter. Slowly and deliberately I pile drove her, keeping my cock angled down. The visual stimulation of this position is always superb. After a period of time, I would withdraw my cock before plunging it back in, commenting on how her asshole hung open slackly when I did, with no pretense of winking closed. She was gaped – right and proper. I had already cum once in her bum, a second time loomed as I again commanded Jools to look me in the eye and not break the gaze. My orgasm built more slowly this time, as I withdrew my cock fully before driving it back down into Jools anal cavern. One final plunge and I nearly staggered over as I was overcome with the familiar feeling of cum spurting from my cockhead. My cock was buried to the hilt as it pulsed out the last few drops into a very well trained and accepting bumhole.

The room now well and truly stunk of spunk and wet pussy but collectively we were still not finished. After watching his wife have her asshole thoroughly used, he wanted to fuck her again. He laid on the bed and Jools got on board and sat down on his cock and ground against her husband, his cock now entombed in her vaginal sheath. I decided to work her tits over a bit more; I put some simple clamps on each nipple and hung an averaged sized weight from each. I proceeded to alternate between slapping her tits and pulling her hair as she rode her husband more and more vigorously. Jools was the first to cum – a deep shuddering orgasm that clearly reached every nerve ending in her body and capped off by a piercing screech. Martin was not too far behind, sending another load into his wife.

12