Using My Desperate Roommate Ch. 01

Story Info
Crazy girl gets turned into a fuck slut, and likes it.
1.1k words
3.25
77.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used to live in a big house with a bunch of roommates including this girl who was kind of hot. Not to sound like a douchebag, but she made it clear that she was attracted to me. I was dating other people, and that made her jealous. She got progressively more desperate over the 1.5 years we lived together, and eventually I took advantage of her desperation.

She was slightly crazy, but she had a pretty face, lovely straight dark hair and apple-sized boobies. The first time we met, she was in a t-shirt with no bra on a Saturday morning. The jiggling was remarkable, and she made eyes with me right away.

When I first moved in, I kind of played along, flirting. She'd come in my room to use the mirror and ask if her top was too tight, and I'd say like, "It's not tight enough." Shit like that. But even that was probably going too far. Maybe I led her on a little at first.

Once in a while she would display some bizarre crazy anti-social behavior, the kind of behavior that you'd never want in a girlfriend. It was pretty clear to me that I should keep our relationship platonic. But as soon as I wised up and started to pull away, she started getting creative and weird with her ploys.

She would play games, like pretending there was a mouse in her room, asking, "Can I sleep in here tonight?" Or she'd 'accidentally' be looking through her clothes closet in the hallway, wearing only her bra and no shirt, like "Oh I didn't know anyone else was home." Once she got me to help her hang a picture, and when I asked her for a wood screw she was like "You want a screw?" I kept her at arm's length.

I went out of town one weekend and she asked if her friend could sleep in my bed while I was gone. That was fine with me, but once I was halfway to my destination I remembered that I had left a few porn pics near the head of my bed in a shelf on the bedside table. (I used to print out pics at work and bring them home because I didn't have a home computer, in case I wanted to jack off.)

Apparently she found the pics. When I got back from my trip, she was like, "I know what you're into," all suggestively. She seemed to think she had something on me, and that I would now have to do her bidding. I played it off like I didn't know what she was talking about, but then I went upstairs to see what she had seen.

Just by coincidence, the 6-7 pics she found were nearly all poses from behind, with the woman bent over. Not that I'm only into that certain pose, but in that instance, that's what most of the pics happened to be.

Apparently my roommate took this to mean that I was really into anal sex. In her attempts to seduce me from then on, she would often allude to butt-fucking.

The most egregious example of this came when someone brought home one of those magnetic poetry kits for the refrigerator door. It was the Shakespeare version, with lots of antiquated words. At night, I and others would leave poems up there for other roommates to see, and sometimes someone would write back in the early morning, though I would never know who it was because we all had different schedules.

But after the porno pics incident, suddenly the poems started to get all anal-related. This isn't an actual poem, but this is the kind of stuff she'd write:

"local lass will
give thee dark road in back
to plunder
many long night journeys"

Instead of making me want to fuck her, it made me want to stay as far away from her as possible. And when I didn't respond to these overtures in the way she wanted, the poems started getting bitter.

"cowardice becomes ye not
she volunteers
he illustrates self not a man"

This kind of stuff went on for months, and I have to admit that I kind of liked it. I was pretty sure she was insane by this time, but I was starting to get off on her desperation.

At one point she took to asking me for sex, point-blank. The first time it happened, she came downstairs in her PJs when she heard me come home from a night of drinking. She acted like she had something to do in the kitchen, and sat with me as I ate some cereal. She asked me to help her with some project for her work, and I said I would. Then she was like, "I could give you sexual favors in return."

I probably should have ignored her, but how many chances like this do you get in life? Not many. I figure the only way I'm going to fuck this crazy person is if I can get her into fulfilling some of my more insane domination fantasies.

So I say, "You don't want to have sex with me. You couldn't handle the kind of stuff I'm into." After all this time of me pushing her away, I guess she was excited to finally have an 'in'. She's all eager, like, "Try me."

I say, "It's dirty stuff. I'll fucking humiliate you."

She acts like she has no problem with that, and tells me, "I'll do anything you say."

I tell her, "Stand up and come over here." She does. She's thinking we're about to make out, but she's wrong. I make her stop in front of me.

"Turn around." I make her pull down her sweatpants and panties just past her butt. I tell her, "Grab your ankles."

She pauses for a second, wondering just how vulnerable she's prepared to make herself, and with a guy who's never even kissed her on the cheek. But then she goes ahead and bends over.

Her furry brunette pussy is right in my face. I sit back and cross my legs, relaxing and taking in the view. I don't say anything to her for like 3 minutes, just making her sit there like that. After a while she reaches between her legs and touches herself, anticipating that I'd like to see that. She's right.

Then I stand up and say, "Don't move." She stays bent over. Her face is pretty red, not surprisingly. I walk into the nearby bathroom, telling her, "Don't you fucking move an inch." I grab my toothbrush and start brushing my teeth. While I brush, I watch her. She can only see me out of the corner of her eye, but she knows I'm there, making her stay bent over. When I'm done brushing I tell her, "I'm going to bed. We'll continue with this some other time." Then I go to my room and jack off before bed.

Little did I know that she would get off on this treatment. Our role-play continued for many crazy months.