USS Dreadnought Ch. 02

Story Info
The CMO and Admiral in the Holodeck.
3k words
4.73
10.6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JubeCube
JubeCube
14 Followers

Tommie stood in her quarters, unsure of what to wear. Humans were easy to gage, easy to dress up for. However the Admiral being a Caitian threw her. She was staring in to her wardrobe. Her fingers moving over the material of everything on there. Lace's, silk's, satin's, cotton's, everything you could think of to wear. She decided to start from the bottom up. She found a pair of her highest stilettos, black and strappy, showing off her slender feet and legs, her toenails had been painted a blood red color. Also pulling on her garter belt with see through black stockings. She found a black corset with fine red silken thread lining the bones and edges and pulled it on. It barely held her ample chest, her cleavage was maximized. She then pulled on a red lacy thong like the black one she had worn previously. She found a short jacket to pull over the top, to hide the lingerie. Checking the time she quickly did her hair, pulling it into twin pigtails on either side of her head.

S'iraa was not wearing his robe anymore; he wore more of a coat than anything. It was the same as the sort he would wear to train in. He wore nothing under it, nout but fur. He recreated the palace grounds, the bedroom with the view, he waited inside waiting for his fuck mate, eager to once again sample that which he had but an hour ago.

Tommie had made up her face, light lipstick and mascara. She checked her jacket was covering her up then made her way out of her quarters to Holodeck one where the Admiral was waiting for her. The doors hissed open and she stepped into the program. It was beautiful. A smile crossed her features as she looked around, not yet seeing S'iraa.

S'iraa's hearing picked up the sound of the doors opening and closing. He walked from the balcony into the Bedroom again the hallway would show where he was as soon as she reached the door ahead of him. He waited patiently, eager too

Tommie made her way through the Palace, seeing an open door ahead. She trailed her hands along the walls as she walked. She paused at the doorway and tapping lightly on the door. "S-Sir?" She stammered, feeling nervous all of a sudden. She assumed it was because unlike the Mess Hall where they were before this was somewhere where she had never been, the Mess Hall bad been so familiar, but here, she was in his territory now.

S'iraa had heard her enter the Holodeck; he stood at the end of the hallway waiting for Tommie. He stood waiting, wondering what she would offer him this time. He knew Orion's were capable lovers due to the size of Orion men, even they were larger then he was. S'iraa smiled, he was eager to sample Tommie again. "In here."

Before Tommie proceeded she paused in the doorway and undid the first couple of buttons on her jacket. She mentally checked herself before moving into the room. The air was laced with a tangy aroma, almost like spices as well as the smell of S'iraa and Tommie herself.

S'iraa watched her enter the room and he closed the doors behind her. He took in her appearance and smiled. "So what will you offer me this time?" He started. "I am pleased you wish for more."

Tommie smiled and placed a light finger on his chest as she traced the muscled through his suit. "So what did you tell Coronet so she would let you come out to play?"

"Fitness training." S'iraa replied. His nose quickly picked up her scent, it reminded him of an hour ago and the activities they got up to, with the intention of doing more of the same.

Tommie shrugged her jacket off letting it fall to the floor, revealing the outfit she had chosen, hoping it would be suitable for a Caitian's taste.

S'iraa smiled as his eyes wondered over her attire, aside from the pleasing look what caught his eye was what lay under it. "Very nice." He was pleased to see that she did not disappoint in his terms.

Tommie smiled happily and placed soft kisses over his chest, her hands moving to play lightly over his cock. She wanted to feel him inside of her again, she craved it.

S'iraa growled pleasurably. His hands fell to her slender waist. "So...." He said, his tail sneaking up her legs to tease high up her thighs. "What do you want of me today?"

Tommie thought for a moment, thinking about her response. "Deep inside my wet pussy. I need your cock so bad." She bit lightly into his shoulder since she couldn't reach her neck.

Tommie thought for a moment, thinking about her response. "Deep inside my wet pussy. I need your cock so bad." She bit lightly into his shoulder since she couldn't reach her neck.

"Good." He smiled. "What position do you want to be in while I ravage you?" He asked, giving her the choice of 'poison'.

Tommie took his hand and led him over to a couch. She then stripped him of his suit, her fingers caressing his fur, tickling it slightly with her movements. She pressed her hands against his chest and pushed him onto the couch, kneeling before him. "First I want to taste your pre-cum."

S'iraa was more then happy to let her have her way with him. Sat on the couch there were many options open to him to take her body in many places but for now she wanted to taste him and he was more then willing to let her do just that. He opened his legs and his cock already semi hard sprung upwards keen to play.

Tommie's eyes smiled as S'iraa's cock came into view, her hands wrapped around the base as she stroked him slowly, just teasing and provoking a reaction to begin with. She wanted to taste him, but wanted to tease him more. She could feel him stiffen under her hands, bending her head down she licked just the tip of him.

S'iraa watched as she leant forward to taste his cock, her cleavage came well into view and her large breasts nearly fell free from her garment. "Take it all Tommie." S'iraa said in a firm controlling voice. He didn't take his eyes off her large chest, he remembered what happened an hour ago and enjoyed it, something extra for him to take from her again.

Loosening her throat again she slid her mouth around his cock, standing and bending at the waist, trying to find a good position to be able to take his entire cock into her mouth. She wanted to please him. Her submissive side showing through again. She did like to be dominated. One hand worked with her mouth as she sucked his cock, the other played with her nipples.

S'iraa placed his hand on the back of her bobbing head as she sucked him down her throat, he was still amazed she was able to take his length down his throat being so large compared to Humans yet Orion men were larger then he. He saw her play with her nipples his tail went between her thighs and rubbed up against the material of her now red thong.

Each movement S'iraa felt himself become wrapped in warmth as his cock slid down her wanting throat. Bent down so far S'iraa could easily see the rounds of her ass split by the small string material of her thong. He smiled, he considered getting some of that as well as her pussy, chest and mouth.

With S'iraa's hand on the back of her head Tommie was urged to go faster, her tongue moved inside her mouth providing extra stimulation to his cock. She could feel his tail against her pussy, she was becoming increasingly wet as he played with her.

Time passed quickly it seemed as Tommie didn't relent on her work trying to please him. S'iraa was not going to be content unless he had all of her this time, everywhere she had would be victim to his long thick cock and she will willingly take it all...right to the hilt. "Are you like this with all those you fuck or am I the first?"

Tommie lifted her head to look him in the eyes. "You are the first, the first to make me feel this way." Tommie stood, turning her back to him, her fingers curled into her thong's waistband, sliding it down her legs, bending in front of his face, presenting him with her round ass and dripping wet pussy.

S'iraa leant forward and ran his tongue all the way up her wet pussy, up the crack of her ass. He smiled which made his whiskers trace the skin lightly as he went up. "You tease well." He replied. "So now what do you wish of me."

Tommie turned, taking his hands in hers, lifting them above his head and behind him. She hovered above his lap, her hands twisting his arms behind his body, quickly before he had a chance to respond she slipped a cotton ribbon behind him putting his hands through and tightening the noose knots around his wrists so that his arms were behind him and unable to touch her.

S'iraa was mildly surprised about the sudden twist. He could easily free himself using a claw or two but decided to go with it and play along. His cock was resting up her stomach hot to the touch and long in length. He wondered what else she had in store for him but right now it seemed that he would have to wait and see

Tommie smiled at S'iraa, being in his lap put her eye to eye with him. One thing they had not done was kiss so she leant forward placing light kisses on his lips and cheeks, unsure of how he would react to that.

S'iraa kissed like she did, it took practice over the years but he managed to do it. His tongue snaked out to rasp her lips and he chuckled. Even though he was at the disadvantage he still had fight in him.

Lifting herself up she slowly lowered her pussy over his cock. The heat and wetness let him slide in easily; she continued to kiss him passionately, her hands playing with her nipples. She could feel him struggle against the ribbon, knowing full well that he could cut it off him in two seconds if he wanted.

S'iraa felt her take the first few inches inside her, his hips tried to push upwards to push more into her. He kissed her deeply, using his long tongue to dance with hers. He couldn't wait to fill her, to fuck her hard. He groaned as her pussy engulfed more of him.

Tommie sighed, feeling S'iraa's cock fill her pussy; she could feel his hot breath on her neck and the top of her breasts. She started slow, moving up and down on his cock. She pressed her breasts into his face, letting him lick and suck on them. "Is this how you want me Sir?" She grunted with the feeling of him inside her.

"I want everything of you, every place, every position, all of me inside you over and over again, no place untouched or without my cum." S'iraa said lapping at her cleavage and breasts. He couldn't touch her so for the time being he was at her fuckable mercy

Tommie moaned, hearing his words turned her on even more. She wanted him to fill her with his seed, to taste him in her mouth. "I want you to take me, Sir, to fuck me, to teach me a lesson." She whispered hotly into his ear.

"I want you to show me everything Orion's can do......everything." He didn't know if this was going to last past this day but if not then S'iraa wanted to make sure that he got as much fun out of her as he could. Saying that however he has a lot of endurance so he hoped she could keep up with him.

S'iraa's rough tongue felt so good on the skin of her breasts and nipples that Tommie couldn't help but moan softly. She rode his cock, feeling it deep inside of her. She hoped for him to overpower her.

S'iraa waited long enough for her to enjoy most of his length for a while, his muscular thighs preventing her taking all of him into her. He used his claws to cut the bonds and brought his hands down on her waist pulling down on her with force and pushing up hard with his hips. His tongue continued to taste her breasts and nipples.

His forceful movements caused Tommie to call out in pleasure. She enjoyed his touch, the feel off his soft fur on her skin. She tightened her muscles inside her pussy, she already felt tight enough from his large cock but she wanted more.

S'iraa felt her become tighter around his cock, his hands held her large breasts toying with her nipples between finger and thumb. He slowly pushed her off him and pushed her onto her knees on the sofa, her ass pointed towards him and her arms on the backrest. He had enough of gentle foreplay; now it was time TAKE what he wanted. "Enough play." He stood between her spread legs, his cock thick and wet from the action he just gave her, but now he was going to do everything he wanted to her. "Where?" He could see the faint lines where her thong used to be and followed its fading trail down between the cheeks of her ass to her sopping wet pussy. He smiled, he was pleased

Tommie smiled even though she was facing away from him. "Pound my ass Sir, but I want your cum on my breasts so I can lick it off..." She let her sentence trail off, still turned away from him.

S'iraa stood closer too her, letting his cock rest of the upward curve of her ass as if to tease. He was already wet from fucking her and his cock dripped her fluids down the crack of her ass. He put one hand on the small of her back and used the other to line himself to the hole he was about to send his prick. He touched her with the head of his pointed cock; he felt it slip past her tight ring and waited for her to relax before pushing a bit more. When he removed his hand he leant forward and grabbed hold of her right breast and slowly began to push himself deeper.

This was the first time Tommie had let anyone enter her ass. She moaned, it was a much tighter fit than her pussy. It felt so good. His hands were all over her body. All she could do was hold herself in place, if she let go of the back of the couch she would surely go flying over the top of it. His cock pounded hard into her. "Fuck- me- Sir- harder-" She grunted with each thrust he made.

He stood upright more, looked down and saw his cock half buried into her tight green ass, He pushed into her watching him disappear into her, invading her depths with his long thick cock. He was surprised that he was able to fit inside her so completely but she wanted harder and he provided such. He slammed into her over and over again hard as he could, his cock ravaged her insides sending jolts of pleasure up her spine. He was so determined he even slowed at one point to spread her ass and make sure she got every last millimeter of him inside her. His cock buried to the hilt inside this Orion fuck friend of his.

Tommie couldn't believe she had this thick Caitian cock deep inside her. The pleasure from it all caused her to have several orgasms, her body shook from the effort, she could feel her juices running down her legs. Stabling herself on one hand she reached between her legs and began to please herself and S'iraa. Her fingers caused more friction between herself and his burning hot balls slamming into her pussy.

S'iraa loved each orgasm Tommie had, felt each contraction around his cock, the resistance as he pushed into her over and over again but as a result, he too was nearing the point of dropping his load. She wanted it sprayed onto her tits which he knew would hose her down well enough, this however but one of the times he'd enjoy her as he started to breath heavily

Tommie could feel S'iraa's movements becoming more desperate, and hear his breathing becoming more heavy and erratic. She was leaning on both hands again as he fucked her. She could feel the heat and sweat from their bodies, she dripped puddles around her knees that soaked into the fabric of the couch.

S'iraa picked up the pace one last time, then swiftly pulled from her and pushed her over so she was flat on her back and just in time too. His cock in hand he stroked a few times before he unleashed a torrent of cum all over her breasts. It came in strong thick blasts that splashed all over her chest and neck, even her face, 6 then 7 loads of cum landed on her breasts which soon followed a sigh of pleasure from his climax.

Tommie licked her lips. His taste was slightly salty but not unpleasant. She looked up at the Caitian who stood over her. She lifted her breasts to her mouth and licked his cum off her own chest.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." S'iraa said looking at the Orion licking up the cum he splashed all over her. "We should be going before we are missed." His tail picked up her garments while he picked up his own attire.

Tommie stood and pressed herself against his naked body, his fur soft against her own skin. She kissed his neck. "I can't wait to have you again."

JubeCube
JubeCube
14 Followers