Usually Better

Story Info
Thinking of him.
992 words
3.25
9.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reign72
reign72
1 Followers

I shut the light off and covered up with the blanket, put my head down and closed my eyes. I lay there for a few minutes allowing my body to relax and breath in the smell of freshly washed sheets. Even after washing them a hundred times, there is still a lingering smell of your shampoo. I miss you so much. I miss the way we would talk and the way you would hold me close. I miss the way that you would touch me, soft and slow and with so much desire that it would always feel as if you were worshiping me.

I started thinking about how it would feel to have your hands rubbing across my breasts and my stomach. The feel of your lips as they caress my collar bone and to feel your cock grow hard against my body as your hands are caressing me.

I kept my eyes shut; I didn't want the image to be lost with reality. I got a little chill down my back and could feel my nipples get hard. If the imagines and the physical sensations that I was having was just a dream, I didn't want to wake up. This is the closest I have been to you in months.

The thought of your hands on my awaiting body and the soft kisses following every caress made me wet. I moved my hands across my chest and felt my nipples between my finger tips, I could imagine them being your lips and how wonderful it would feel to have your tongue teasing them with small playful flicks. To feel the tug on them as you softly placed your teeth around them and gave a gentle nibble.

I moved my hand and could feel yours as you rubbed across my thighs lightly grazing my awaiting lips. Back and forth your hands rubbed across my thighs, belly, and breasts, slowly, taking in each curve. Finally I could feel a finger ease its way down and part the lips that have been thus far neglected.

I was so wet, a moan escaped before I could stop it. My hips started to do small circles trying to talk you into taking what you wanted. Your finger found my clit and it was hard, swollen and waiting for the attention. You began to caress it slowly and softly at first.

After a few moments your finger slid down and I could feel it at the opening of my pussy. Without being able to control it my body started to arch up and move more, trying to get your finger to go inside.

You were teasing me; driving my body crazy. You continued to rub my clit and once in a while your finger would slide down and tease my hole. I want to look at you and tell you to stop teasing me, but I can't get my eyes to open and nothing but soft barely audible sounds come from my mouth.

As your hands slide around my body finding new places to explore and tease me, you were telling me how perfect for you I was, how my body makes you feel whole and how my love is something you can't imagine your life without. The words you spoke were soft and loving. You had never spoken to me like this before and it heightened my desire. You finished each sentence with a kiss so filled with passion that it made my head swim.

My legs start to part more and I can feel something different. Not sure what it is but ohh it feels good. Suddenly I realize what it is, it is your tongue and the unknown sensation was the feel of your breath as it passed over my wet, swollen snatch.

It has been so long since you touched me that I am afraid I am going to cum much sooner than I would like. I want to feel your body close to me for a long time. If i cum, then my eyes will open and you will be gone when reality takes over.

Your tongue is incredible, licking my clit and tasting all the juices that have began to flow. I can feel your finger as it is slowly slid inside of me.

My hips begin to move again, wanting to feel you deeper inside of me, wanting to hear your heavy breathing match mine. The sensations that are encircling my body are intense and explosive.

I am so wet that I am sure there is a spot on the bed. The tingle begins and there is nothing that is going to stop it now. Soon I will cum, I will however try to make it last just a bit longer because it feels so good.

At the moment I am sure I can fight it for a couple more minutes, you place another finger in my hole as your tongue tastes all that I have. You keep your motions the same, knowing that the movements of my body will cause me to cum with little effort from you. I hear my voice as I am begging you to stop so that we can start over again and not have the moment end. I wanted to keep the fantasy. The physical pleasure and the emotional stimulation from hearing your voice whisper in my ear, just to much for my body to fight. I begin to cum, I can feel the muscles tense up and release the tingle inside starts to subside and my eyes aren't locked shut anymore.

Slowly I begin to relax and breath a bit more normally. My head isn't spinning so much and the small quivers inside have subsided. I open my eyes and look at the empty bed beside me, wrap my arms around your unused pillow and try to fall asleep in the hopes that a dream will take me back to your arms.

reign72
reign72
1 Followers