Utopian Desires Ch. 07-09

Story Info
Romance enters, & passion takes over.
2k words
3.71
10.8k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 "Busted"

The hours turned into days and the days into weeks as they spent every free moment they could together. Most the time they would drive around, take in the scenery and enjoy each other's attention. Ultimately they would end up parking and allowing natural expressions to escape them. On one occasion they found them selves at a local park. As they fell into the most passionate long lasting kiss they burned with desires. When they thought no one was looking he suggested she remove her jeans. She looked around, reached for her coat, and slid them down, allowing them to drop to the floorboard. He lowered himself below the steering wheel, leaned forward and began running his tongue across her pulsing clit. She moaned in delight while holding on to the seatbelt strap. Her feet pressed hard against the dash and his seat. Her hips rocked to meet his fingers as they thrust deeply into her wetness. With in moments she could no longer maintain control. Her body began to shake, her lips parted, and she covered her mouth to smother the scream that would surely escape otherwise. Her head pressed hard against the seat she held the back of his head as she wrapped her fingers around his ponytail and then the orgasm she had been holding escaped her. "Oh My God!, Oh my God" was the only words she could say... then all of a sudden from out of no where a little red car drove by. Her "Oh my God" changed tones. This time it was a "were busted" tone. He jumped up just as the car was passing. She noticed as his fingers withdrew from her that they were covered in her wetness.

Once the car pulled away and was out of sight, she slid back on her jeans. He went to turn the key when she stopped him. He looked at her in bewilderment.

He asked, 'does this mean I get a turn'

"oh yes..." she replied as she rubbed him.

She reached over and began kissing his neck. She raised his shirt and nibbled each of his nipples. He began to grow with every touch of her lips. Slowly, she began unbuckling his pants. As she began caressing his erected cock, she used her nails to intensify her actions. She reached up and felt his chest as she took his hardness into her mouth. Wrapping her tongue around him she began to gently suck, stopping occasionally to place light kisses on the head. She ran her hands around to caress his back. His head flew back, his eyes clamped shut, and it was obvious that he was receiving special attention when a truck drove by.

He told her that they had obviously been busted. That the driver of the truck could see her head, and that he could tell what was going on. As he started the bronco, she laid her head against his side and continued to stroke him. The fact that they had been busted, made them giggle like two teenage kids.

They pulled away from the park. She wondered if he had ever driven while receiving this kind of attention. Despite the chance of getting caught, she decided that she would continue. She watched as he tried to maintain control. The bronco swayed and accelerated as his foot pressed against the gas. She looked up at him, and his expressions amused her. He never experienced the orgasm she had hoped for, but enjoy himself; he did.

The time passed slowly as they drove around. She found herself with her head against his chest. She could hear his heart beat. She ran her hand across his chest, closed her eyes and thought, 'I would give anything for this moment to last forever. I would give anything to just take him home and continue to experience the passion I feel at this very moment."

When the time came for them to part, she heard him say, "Go before I change my mind."

She looked deep into his eyes and playfully said, "Oh really," and then grinned.

She kissed his lips ever so passionately. He again told her to go... As she closed the door to the Bronco, she touched the window, silently mouthed the words I love you, smiled softly and walked towards home.

Chapter 8 "Irresistible Temptations"

Have you ever noticed when you are in a new relationship that the time spent apart seems empty? Well this is exactly what they faced. Their schedules made their time together scarce and despite the multiple phone calls and online conversations they shared, they missed each other desperately.

One Sunday evening, as he left work he called her. He told her that he could either swing by that evening, or they could meet the following day to so she could give him the disc she had made him. She thought briefly, realized how badly she wanted to see him, and decided that she would take a risk. She asked how far away he was and told him she would meet him briefly at the mailbox.

She looked around. Her boyfriend was asleep on the bed, and the kids were playing upstairs. She reached for her coat in the hall closet and slipped silently out the front door. Quickly, she raced through the complex until she reached the mailboxes. She looked around. All of a sudden she saw the Bronco. He stepped out; his long hair tied in a ponytail holder flowed in the night air. He took her in his arms and asked if she could sit and talk for a few minuets. She said yes that no one would even notice that she had left.

Once in the automobile he asked if it was safe to kiss her. Immediately without hesitation she said yes. He reached over, took her in his arms and raised her blouse and began kissing her breast. She moaned in delight. His hand began to enter her sweatpants, and she parted her legs to allow his fingers to enter. His touch, as always sent electrifying sensations all over her body and when he expressed desire to take her, she told him yes.

She slipped off her shoes, slid one leg out of her pants and placed it behind him. He lowered his pants, and placed himself between her legs. She quivered as she felt his hardness enter her, and allowed a soft moan to slip out. Maybe it was the danger and thrill of getting caught. Maybe it was the weeks that they had teased each other. What ever it was the feelings were intense and climax came without warning. Her body tingled and shook, as his growl echoed through her ears. He could not believe she had allowed him to take her like this, and she was amazed that he did.

As they redressed, she again found herself wishing that he didn't have to go. She looked deep in his eyes, and held back the special words that she wanted to say so badly. She wanted him. Not just sexually, but in every way. She admired his mind, his voice, and his touch; he makes her feel whole.

That evening, as she walked back to her home she looked up at the heavens, and thanked them for bringing such happiness into her life. She asked the Gods to provide a future. As she entered the house she went immediately into the bathroom to clean up. She reached down and ran her fingers through the wetness that they had created. She closed her eyes and again envisioned the moment they had shared. When a voice echoed through the door, it startled her and she said, "Just a second; I'll be right out." She quickly used a damp cloth to wipe herself, and went to see what they wanted.

Before heading to bed, she wrote him a loving letter, took a nice long, hot, relaxing bath and allowed the memories of their time together to flow through her mind. She thought to herself..."He is simply irresistible"

Chapter 9 "Pissed Off Schoolgirl"

It was Thursday evening. She planned to meet him the next afternoon. She had never really been a dress type girl but tomorrow she planned to dress in a white top, plaid skirt, white thigh highs, and dress shoes. She would show up as a schoolgirl. She knew he had wanted to see her in a skirt; after all it would make play time easier. She found herself unable to sleep, so she sat playing games online. Around four in the morning, she decided she would get dressed, this way she would be ready. She lay on the bed and drifted into dreamland.

When she awoke to her ride walking through the door, she jumped up, brushed her hair, and ran off to attend class. She was so excited she forgot her jacket. When they reached the college, she borrowed her friend's coat and flew to her classroom.

Eleven-o-clock, class ended. She went to wait in the cafeteria. At twelve she called him, but his cell was off. She hoped he didn't forget their date. She sat down at her usual table, and waited patiently. At, twelve-thirty, as she smoked a cigarette, she called again. Again, she got an immediate answering machine. She was beginning to worry. Here she was, dressed in barely any clothes. Wearing a skirt of all things, and if he doesn't show up she will be forced to walk home. She finished her cigarette and went back in. One-o-clock passed. Two-o-clock passed. Several times she called his number, and several times she was met by the answering machine. She began to really get upset. She left him a final message. She told him she was walking towards home and if she got there she wouldn't be able to leave. She fought the tears as she began to walk home.

She walked through the door, and threw the stupid skirt across the room. She slid on shorts and a top and went to the bathroom. She looked in the mirror and shook her head. Her mind fought it's self. Was he avoiding her or did he forget? What the hell happened?

Instead of getting online, she tucked herself into bed, covered her head, and went to sleep. It was better to sleep then to feel like she did at that moment. As she slept she held tight to her cell phone in hopes he would call. It never did happen.

Upon her waking, she spent the next several hours stewing over the day. She tried desperately to hide her frustration from those around her. She kept looking at her phone, and it never rung. She finally could not resist, she tried his number again, and again she got his answering machine. Against her better judgment she called his work.

A male voice answered. "Is ___ there?"

he said," No mame, he is on a delivery."

She told the man to tell him that she had called and to please contact her.

She tried to get online around Midnight, but her Internet was down. She went and watched a movie. As she started to go to bed that evening, she noticed the blinking lights of her computer modem. She walked over and attempted to get online. It worked. When the messenger opened, there were two off-line messages. The first was written at four something that afternoon. It explained that his girlfriend had turned off his alarm clock, and that he overslept. He said that his angry ex-wife woke him and dropped off the kids. He was sorry and wouldn't blame her for being pissed. He said that he would have called, but that he couldn't find his cell phone and didn't have her number written anywhere. She really felt stupid for being upset all night. If she had only checked the computer when she got home she would have known what had happened. Yet, even knowing what happen, she was still a little frustrated he should have called. Yes, she knew he said he lost his cell, but she knew he had her business card in his little book that he carried in his pocket. She wrote him a letter, and then headed to bed.