V-day Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,378 Followers

"OH, really?"

"Uh huh," I answered as I reached for her hand and pulled her toward me. I allowed my hand to lift the back of her skirt as she turned and slid sideways onto my lap, my hard dick pressing against the crack of her bare ass.

"Ohhh, someone is really hard."

"Uh huh. How would you like to ride on that for a while?"

"You sure no one can see us?" she asked as I pushed her shirt up to expose one nipple and suck it into my mouth. "I'll take that as a yes," she said with a quick intake of breath as I sucked harder on her tender nipple. I sucked her nipple for a few minutes before I felt her lift herself up, pulling my dick out between her legs and setting back down on my lap, my long hard dick now trapped between her legs. I let my hand slide up under her shirt and push it up, exposing her whole chest now; allowing my hand to gently work the nipple my mouth isn't covering. "Mmmmmm" she cooed quietly as I slowly enticed her desire back up. "I think I'd like to sit on this pole."

"With pleasure." I replied, releasing her breast from my mouth. She swiveled around and leaned forward, lifting herself off my lap. I aimed my rock hard dick at her still wet pussy and then coaxed her to sit back on it, slowly sinking around the engorged head and shaft. "Ohhh god." I moaned wondering just how long I could last like this.

"Mmmmm so big and hard. Feels like you're about ready to explode." She said with a giggle, realizing that I was probably only a few good strokes from blowing up inside her.

"Oh fuck yes." I moaned as I reached for her hanging breasts and cupped them in my hands as she wiggled around on my lap. I could barely keep myself from trying to stroke up into her as she ever so slightly wiggled and the bounces of the road made her ride up and down the shaft irregularly.

"Tell me, do you want to stroke into me?" She asked as she lifted herself slightly and then dropped back down again, her own desire having overtaken any concerns of where we were.

"OH fuck yes." I reply lifting her up on my hips as I involuntarily tried to stroke into her, my cock now doing the bulk of the thinking for me.

"Ok, stud. Go for it then." She said as she leaned forward, allowing me to push her and myself off the seat so she was kneeling on the floor of the limo. Her tits were hanging tantalizingly out of her shirt and her skirt was hiked up to reveal her creamy white ass. I grasped her hips with my hands and began pumping in and out of her, pounding my hips against her firm cheeks as I drew closer and closer to exploding. The limo was filled with the smell of her sexy pussy and the sounds of my dick sliding wetly in and out of her pussy as I stroked in and out, struggling to hold my climax back. The sound of the air rushing past the windows nearly drowned out the sounds of her panting as my balls slapped against her clit teasing her own desire higher, her tits swinging rhythmically beneath her.

I groaned in pleasure as I continued to slap against her ass with my hips, plunging my engorged dick into her time after time. She looked back at me, her blindfold having long since slipped off, pleasure etched across her face and almost pure lust shouldering in her eyes.

"OH FUCK!" I groaned loudly as my body jerked, spewing a large surge of hot cream deep into her pussy. I closed my eyes and allowed my body to jerk time and again spurting surge after surge of hot cum into her. After what seemed like an hour of filling her pussy, I sagged against her, my body feeling drained. I reached an arm around her waist and drew her slowly back onto the seat with me, managing to get settled while my dick was still hard enough to remain inside her.

"God that was incredible!" I panted as I pulled her back against me, her pussy impaled on my softening dick and her black silk covered legs spread around mine. I gently stroked all the exposed parts of her body, which were a lot at this point, her skirt hiked up to just a band of material above her waist and her shirt covering only her shoulders and neck. Never in a hundred years would I have expected to be enjoying sex like this as we drove down the road. It wasn't my original plan, but I very much enjoyed the surprise change in plans. My softened dick finally fell from her pussy as I lifted my face to hers and gently kissed her cheek, coaxing her to turn her head to meet my lips.

"I love you." I whispered to her as we softly kissed.

"I love you too." She whispered back.

"And just think, your surprise isn't even over yet."

"Oh? More to come?"

"Much more to come." I whispered, teasing her with the double meaning, and my finger, gently stroking her cum covered pussy lips. I sat and stroked her until I realized we were drawing closer to our final destination. "Time to cover your eyes back up." I whispered, moving my hands to the blindfold and gently placing it back over her eyes. She pulled my face to hers and kissed me gently while I slowly pulled her shirt back down over her sexy breasts. And began to fix her skirt as the limo slowed to turn off the highway.

"I gotta fix you the rest of the way up." I whispered as I helped her off my lap to the seat and pulled her skirt back down. I barely had time to get my own pants pulled up and fastened before we pulled to a stop.

The driver opened the back door, letting the warm sex scented car fill with a blast of cool air. I stepped out backwards and gently drew my wife out with me. She held both my hands tightly to balance herself, leaving me no free hands to fix her short skirt, which inadvertently rode up her thighs as she stepped out. I didn't know how much of a look the driver got, but the look on his face made it clear that she had given him much more to see than she would have appreciated. As she stood upright, I released one hand and stroked it over her skirt to fix it before walking her toward the rustic log cabin. The cool air was filled with the scent of the pine woods and the cool air was quickly stimulating her nipples through the thin material of her top.

"Where are we?" She asked as she snuggled harder to my body to ward off the chill.

"A special love nest for the night." I whispered as I helped her up the rough wooden stairs. It was only a few more steps and I could open the door to the small cabin, allowing the warm moist air, laden with a myriad of scents, to envelope us.

"Hmmmmm, I smell some good smells." She whispered as I stepped her into the small cabin. The scent of the dinner I had arranged for mingled with the sharpness of the chlorine that was part of yet another surprise for her. I had planned long and hard to surprise her this valentine's day, wanting this to be something much different than I had done for any of our many years together.

"Is there a pool?" She asked as I led her across the room to a chair by the small table.

"Not exactly." I said as I reached for the CD player and turned on the sensual slow dance I had queued up. I drew my wife into my arms and hugged her close, starting us moving slowly to the music while I whispered in her ear. "I love you my sweet. I hope you are enjoying this surprise, and all that is yet to come."

"Mmmmm. I am." She sighed as her breasts pressed into my chest, her hard nipples drawing small circles in my chest as we moved.

"Good." I said with a smile, my hands stroking her back and firm butt. She pressed her hips against mine, molding herself as tightly to my body as she could, her mound pressing against my again hardening dick.

"Feels like someone else is enjoying this too." She whispered as her hands stroked my back, allowing her fingers to slip into my belt.

"How about we get a bit more naked?" I whispered in question as I pulled the hem of her skirt up to let my fingers stroke her bare butt.

"As long as I get to see your naked body too." She answered with a sly grin.

"Oh, want to get rid of the blindfold? Not enjoying the tease?"

"Oh I am, but I smell that wonderful food and it isn't fair that you get to look at me and I can't see you."

"In that case...." I whispered, stroking my other hand up her back to her neck, slipping my fingers into the elastic of the blind fold and slipping it off her head. I looked down into her beautiful brown eyes, momentarily losing myself into them as she looked up at me.

"Mmmmm Much better." She whispered as we continued to sway to the sounds of Ingrid Michaelson's Corner of your heart. She lowered her face to my shoulder, pressing her face into my neck as I gently stroked her back in small circles with the beat of the music, our hips swaying gently. We stayed that way for nearly the whole song before her fingers began pulling my shirt up my body, slowly working it up. She pulled her face from me and stepped back to push my shirt up and over my head. She tossed it aside with a smile, standing back enough to allow me to pull her form fitting top up her body and over her head.

I wrapped my arms around her pulled her bare chest to mine, enjoying the sensations of her round breasts pressing against my chest while her fingers gently stroked my bare back. I allowed my fingers to slip into the waist band of her short skirt and pushed it slowly down as we continued to rock and sway to the music. She sighed softly as her skirt slipped over her hips and fell in a pool around her feet. She stepped out of the material, kicking off her heels in the same motion, leaving her dressed in nothing but the black silk stockings. The music changed to another slow sexy song as she began kissing her way down my chest, her fingers undoing the belt of my pants, unzipping and unbuttoning them as her kisses reached the waistband of my slacks.

I looked down as she squatted before me, her face turned up to see mine, a devilish smile on her lips. Her position allowed me to see her beautiful face as well as her sexy tits in the same wonderful view as she let my pants slide down my legs, her hand gently reaching to grasp my hard dick through my underwear. "Hmmmm. Looks like someone is a bit turned on again." She said barely loud enough for me to hear her as her hand stroked up and down my shaft. She teased me through the material of my underwear for what seemed like an eternity before she let her fingers slide up to my hips on both sides and slowly pull the bright red bikini underwear down my body. My dick popped out at her and bounced several times before she moved her face closer and engulfed the engorged head in her hot mouth.

"oh fuck!" I moaned as she pulled my underwear the rest of the way down. I watched her face slide slowly up and down my shaft, the hot wetness of her mouth tracing along the shaft and her tongue gently tickling the sensitive spot under my head with each stoke. I barely felt her hand working on my shoes until she coaxed one of my legs up to allow her to pull my shoe, pants and underwear off that leg. I quickly complied with her silent request to lift my other leg, leaving me completely naked as she continued to slide her hot mouth on and off my shaft with agonizing slowness.

Her mouth popped off my dick with a wet slurp and she stood up, intentionally allowing my dick to trace a wet line down her chest between her sexy tits and eventually across her stomach as she stood with her body pressing against mine. I circled my arms around her and pulled her tightly to me lowering my face to hers, my lips to hers. I felt the heat of her lips brush mine, followed by the wetness of her tongue as it tenderly pressed into my mouth, teasing my own tongue in a sensual dance within both of our mouths. I could taste myself on her as well as her hot breath as our mutual desire continued to grow.

I lowered myself down slightly and cupped both of her ass cheeks in my strong hands, and to her surprise, lifted her off the ground. She squealed playfully and quickly wrapped her legs around my waist as I lifted her until her wet pussy was pressing against my belly, her face now well above mine.

"What are you doing?" She asked with a giggle as she looked down at me.

"Next surprise." I answered with a grin, slowly lowering her down until I was able to engage my head between her wet lips. "First I'm going to put this dick you so kindly got so hard deep into your wet pussy. How's that sound?"

"Sounds really nice." She cooed just before I started lowering her down onto my shaft. "Ohhhhhhh feels nice too." She half moaned as I slowly filled her tunnel.

"Good. Now hold on." I said with a grin as I started walking us toward a sliding glass door in the back of the rustic cabin. Sliding the door open I revealed the source of the pungent chlorine smell, a hot tub located in a small second room. I stepped over to the edge of the raised hot tub and sat on the edge. It only took me a moment to swivel around and lower my legs into the bubbling water. "Hang on lover." I whispered as I pushed myself out so I could stand in the middle of the tub, the foam tickling my balls.

"Ohhhhhh" She moaned quietly as I lowered us down into the hot swirling water. I found a seat and sat on the edge allowing her to remain impaled on my dick with her legs around me. She moved her face to mine and again our lips touched, this time gently and lovingly, her hips gently rocking to move my dick around inside her while we kissed tenderly, tasting each other's breath and love. We sat like that for some time, allowing the warm swirling water to caress those parts of each other that our hands weren't. My hands had long since moved from her firm ass to cup her breasts and tease her rock hard nipples.

"You do like my boobs, don't you?" She whispered teasingly as she broke the long embrace.

"Actually, I like all of you, but yes, I love your sexy breasts." I said as I gave each hard nipple a gentle squeeze.

"Then why don't you suck on them for me." She asked lustily, leaning her body back and arching to bring them up out of the swirling water.

"With pleasure!" I responded as I lifted both of the sexy soft creamy orbs so I could lick circles around her nipples.

"Oh yes." She moaned as I sucked the first nipple into my mouth, her hips now grinding against my lap, driving my dick around inside her hot tunnel. The sensations of my engorged head pressing around inside her sent little tingles through my body, which grew more intense as her own orgasm approached. She ground her clit into the base of my cock with her growingly vigorous humping, pushing her impending climax ever closer. "OH fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" She cried softly as her climax edged nearer and nearer. I could feel her nipples harden even more in my mouth as I sucked on them and twisted them with my fingers.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH" she moaned loudly as her orgasm washed over her, making her whole body shudder and twitch in pleasure. I let go of her tits and reached under, lifting her butt from my legs and leaned back, bouncing her up and down my dick, nearing my own climax.

"Yes! That's it! Cum for me baby!" She cooed as she moved her legs so she could help bounce herself up and down my shaft, our combined strokes getting even longer as she got her knees under herself.

"Oh god. Almost!" I groaned as I watched her tits splash in and out of the water sexily. "OHHHHHHH FUCK!" I grunted as I held her hips, my body bucking and jerking spasmodically as shot after shot of hot cum lanced out of my dick and deep into her sexy hot tunnel.

She slowly lowered herself down until her tits were pressing into my chest, only our heads out of the swirling hot water. She kissed me gently and smiled down at me, knowing we had both enjoyed the climax we shared. She looked deep into my eyes, her love for me clear in her expression and touch.

"Happy valentine's day." I whispered.

"Thank you. Happy Valentine's Day to you. I feel bad. All I got you was a card and some little goodies and you got me all this."

"Nope. I got US all this. And you haven't even had dinner yet."

"Dinner?"

"Uh huh." I said with a gentle kiss. "Filet with a light berne sauce, garlic mashed potatoes, French style green beans, fresh tomatoes just how you love them and hot French bread."

"Oh god. All my favorites! Are you planning on making me fat? Don't you like this sexy body anymore?" She asked jokingly.

"Oh don't worry. You see that water bed over there? You're going use up all those calories long before the night is over!" I said with a wicked grin.

"Hmmmm sounds like you have lots of plans for the rest of the evening."

"Uh huh. And if we get tired, well, we can just come back in here, take a little break and then go back again. We have all night and then the limo will be here to take you to work in the morning."

"Oh that's sweet, but what about clothes and things?"

"All taken care of lover. Trust me. I've covered everything. This is our night for as much and as long as you want it to be."

"Hmmmmm I hope you don't plan on getting any sleep then, because after I eat? I want you put that magic tongue back between my legs for some desert!"

"With pleasure." I said before pulling her back down for a gentle kiss. This was definitely going to be a night to remember!

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,378 Followers
12