V Is for Vicky

Story Info
An Older Man's Fantasy.
3.8k words
4.54
51.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyJ
BethanyJ
463 Followers

**********
A series of stories with transgender themes which I hope will be of interest to those who like women, or would like to be a woman. Which includes me!
**********

"Mike, it's getting late. You really ought to go and fetch Martina."

That was my wife Mary talking. We'd sat up until almost one in the morning waiting for Martina to get back from the party. At first I was reluctant, I mean, Martina was nearly eighteen and really we should be standing back and letting her learn life's lessons herself.

"She'll be OK, Mary. Give her another ten minutes."

"I'm not sure, Mike. It's nearly one, she was supposed to be back by half-twelve."

"Just another ten minutes. OK?"

But right then Malcolm, our twenty-year-old son, staggered in the door. He was clearly the worse for wear.

"Malcolm, where's your sister? I thought you were supposed to be seeing she was all right."

Malcolm looked towards us with glazed eyes. Definitely drunk. Very. He just grinned rather inanely.

"She had a fair bit to drink, Dad, And she was groping some very old guy, he must be nearly thirty, when I last saw her. He looked like he was after..."

At which point he suddenly turned and staggered towards the downstairs bathroom. He made it just in time. We could hear the sound of quite large scale vomiting.

I was still hesitating. Mary came straight in with a killer comment.

"Mike. Remember – that night when we met."

I did remember, it was also at a party, when we were in our early twenties. My brother and I had gone there together, and picked up Mary and her sister Melissa. And sex ensued. Quite a lot of it. It started out with Melissa and I, and Mary and Maurice. And ended up with effectively a 'wife-swap'.

OK so it worked out for us, that second-half-of-the-night shag ended up with Mary and I getting married about eleven months later. Melissa and Maurice. Well, actually no. I mean, I know what happened, I wasn't all that drunk and I actually remember it. It turned out neither of them remembered much about it. But that whole evening had acted as a salutary message to both Mary and I for over twenty years.

I turned towards Mary.

"I'd better go and fetch her."

"Good idea. Go."

OK so Martina could indeed learn her own lessons, but not yet. Not if some randy older guy was aiming to get off with her. It seemed like just a few years ago she was a skinny little girl playing hockey in the school team. Yet she had grown into an attractive, vibrant, young woman who turned the heads of males of all ages, even mine to an extent. I'd even noticed some of my workmates looking at my daughter with desire. At first it bothered me a bit but then I realised that when I looked at girls her age, not that I would ever do anything, I just looked. I was more than happy in that respect, Mary and I had been together over twenty years with no sign of any problems. She'd made it quite clear to me several years earlier, on a seaside holiday, when I'd somewhat stared at a rather 'well-built' woman in a very tiny bikini.

"OK, Mike. You can look – but don't touch!"

And I never had. Touched, that is, even when one of Carol's sisters had squeezed my bum at a wedding a couple of years earlier.

So, I went to fetch my daughter from the party. And hopefully interrupt the 'very old' guy who, according to Malcolm, had designs on her. When I got to the house where the party was, I realised it might take me quite a while to find her - there were a lot of cars parked along the road. I parked my own car and as quickly as I could I walked up to the house. Outside the front door I saw several couples in close contact, basically a typical teenage-and-a-bit-older party, at least as I remembered them. From quite some time ago.

I quickly looked them over in search of Martina. I saw her friend Jean making out with a boy, his hand was down inside her pants, her legs were slightly spread and turned towards me. She smiled in recognition, then turned her attention back to him. Jean was my daughter's age, and I felt I ought to stop this but I didn't really want to embarrass her. I went up to the front door and in, promising myself that I'd break it up on the way out if they were still at it. Or I might just ring up her parents, I wasn't sure about Jean's age but I had a thought she might be younger than she looked.

As I walked inside the party - the heat and the music hit me. It was even warmer and louder than the parties I remembered, as least I had that impression. Maybe it was just me.

Music was blasting to the point that I could hardly hear anything else. The lights were dim and all the youngsters around me were bouncing up and down and dancing. I quickly realised that quite a large proportion of the assemblage were pretty drunk.

I looked around but couldn't see Martina anywhere so I started making my way through the throng. As I was pushing my way in, I felt lots of people - young girls and young guys - pressing against me. At least it was the girls I noticed rather than the guys but then I'm a red-blooded man so I would, wouldn't I? Their young soft breasts and their bums were rubbing against me as I threaded my way towards the kitchen, thinking I might find Martina or maybe the host or a parent there. I couldn't suppress the feeling of excitement - for the first time in a long time I was feeling young breasts pushing against me. Happily married or not, it was exciting. Hell, of course it was!

As I reached the door to the kitchen, one rather inebriated young lady was pushed against me.

"Er – sorry" I muttered.

I don't think she could hear me, above the loud thumping bass music. But she did realise, I think, that I was male and that seemed to be enough for her. She turned and started to grind on my thigh with her leg. She was wearing a very short, tight black dress, exactly the sort of LBD Mary used to wear in her youth. Her very attractively made-up eyes were glazed, she was holding two drinks in her hands and thrust one towards me. Feeling hot, feeling excited, I needed it. I took a large gulp. It was scotch and soda with not much soda. When it hit the back of my throat I just stopped there for a moment, still outside the door to the kitchen.

"Hi, I'm Vicky. Looking for some fun?" she said, looking up at me with semi-glazed eyes.

"I'm looking for my daughter. Martina. Have you seen her?"

The young leggy blonde was staring straight at me, smiling and basically giving me 'the look'. Hell! She was coming on to me! I was shocked. And I was flattered. But really, it wouldn't be right.

"I like older men."

That was all she said. I looked down at her upturned face. She couldn't be interested in....? No, of course not.

I reached out to push open the door behind her but as I did so she slightly turned and my hand slid right underneath the loosely open top of her dress and landed on her bra. As the top opened a little, my eyes and my left hand simultaneously discovered that she was either well-developed in that respect or wearing a padded bra, as I knew Martina was. And that she was wearing a black bra. I was shocked and embarrassed that my hand ended up where it did.

"Oh yeah, baby" she called out, turning towards me.

Her eyes were open wide, and she pressed her crotch against my leg hard. My hand was still on her bra. As she began to sway with the music I became very slightly off-balance, and squeezed slightly! I looked around to see if anyone was noticing us but no one was, everyone was dancing and doing the same thing. My own cock had begun to swell at the moment I had entered the door and saw the assembled throng and their antics, and was extremely hard by then. Somehow I couldn't bring myself to separate myself from the young girl in front of me. I took another big gulp from my scotch.

"Go on then ,baby. If you're going to...." she cooed, rather teasingly.

My heart was pounding. I reached around her with my free hand and grabbed her bum. Again I looked around me, no one was watching us. I just couldn't help myself, the whole idea of feeling this girl was dominating my thoughts. I needed to find Martina, but I – I admit it - wanted to stay with Vicky. She did indeed seem rather different from many of the other girls there all dressed in tight tops and sweaters and jeans or mini-skirts and so on. Vicky probably wasn't the only one there wearing a dress though she was certainly the only one so 'formally' attired, the short black dress and the high heels and so on. And I always liked to look, with Mary's permission, at a female form in high-heeled stilettos and an LBD.

"I'm Mike" was all I said as I slid my hand down the bare back.

I just couldn't resist it, I allowed my hand to slide further down into the crack of her bum. She was quite a bit shorter than me, though her high heels lifted her several inches. I was aroused, hell of course I was. I had to risk it - I bent down and planted a kiss on her lips. She responded very willingly indeed by sliding her tongue inside my mouth. She did not stop my hand or my finger even when it slid past the string of her thong. I felt her stir in my arms and moan.

"Oh yes, Mike, more. More."

She was pressing her crotch harder against my leg. There I was making out – in public! - with a gorgeous young blonde and feeling her arse. I broke away to get some air and look around again. Lights were still dim, all the other youngsters were still dancing and screaming and groping and bouncing and no one noticed what I was doing to her. Like I said before, in all our years of marriage I'd never 'strayed', but Vicky seemed to be tempting me so much.

I buried my face in her neck, and inhaled her scent. I recognised the fragrance. 'Seduction'.

That did it! I looked down at her. She was definitely young, long shining blonde hair, pretty face, nicely made up with medium-sized breasts and a smooth silky skin. I held on to her and pushed my way towards a door I saw at the end of the room.

When we reached the door, I opened it and looked to see if anyone was watching, then led her into what I realised was the dining room. Clearly furniture had been moved into there from the lounge for the party, pushed against the dining table was a large leather sofa.

I quickly closed the door behind us. Thoughts of Mary and of Martina had vanished from my mind, all I could think about was Vicky. To my amazement - and delight -and without a warning she dropped down to her knees, put her glass down and started fumbling at my zip. My hard cock bobbed out in front of her young shiny-red lips.

Without looking up, she grabbed my cock by the base of it and stuck the head into her mouth, closing her eyes again. I almost blew my load right there. Her deep pink lips puffed out and wrapped around my shaft as she took me deeper into her moist mouth. It felt warm and slick. I quickly reached her tonsils and she reversed the direction.

'She must have done this before' I thought, as I felt the suction of her mouth on my hard cock.

For the next two or three minutes she sucked away. I realised I was reaching the point of no return and I didn't want to cum yet. I pulled her off my cock and pulled her up, turned her around. I pushed her gently down onto the large sofa and lifted her mini-dress up above her hips. Her young shapely arse was right in front of me.

"My God, Vicki, you have a beautiful arse!"

"Kiss it, Mike. Tongue me! Tongue my arse!"

Wow! What an invitation. I put just a little pressure on her lower back to make her arch and spread her legs wider apart at the same time. Her arse spread apart showing me her black thong, the thin string nestling between her gorgeous soft cheeks.

I reached underneath her and with both hands grabbed her tits through her bra while putting my tongue on her arse-hole. I ran my tongue the length of her opening as I heard her moan. I was drunk with lust and passion and in the state of high arousal. I never had such a young girl before, and to be honest I didn't want to resist. I'm not sure who was seducing who, but I was certainly a very willing participant.

"Ahhh... oh yes, Mike!"

She was moaning loudly. I loved the way she smelled, fresh and womanly. I continued my treatment of her bum while she moaned like a young whore. There was a few seconds of pause, and afterwards I felt her move her hips. She started moving them up and down, gyrating, establishing her own rhythm and keeping my tongue inside her hot little hole.

She was fucking my tongue now, like it was a hard cock stuck inside of her bum-hole. She was pushing her hips and arse onto my face fucking my tongue, spreading her legs wider, moaning and loving what she was doing. I just hung on and let her do it, I didn't need to do more.

"Oh my God..." I heard her moan.

Without stopping I opened my eyes and, as she turned her face towards me, looked towards her gorgeously made-up eyes. Vicky was looking back at me from behind her spread-open arse with surprise on her face. Maybe this was the first time she'd felt a tongue on her arse-hole. She didn't change her position and with a wrinkled forehead she watched me as I placed my hands on her cheeks and spread them wide. With my tongue I felt her tiny little arse-hole open just a fraction. I placed the tip of my extended tongue again in the middle of it and pushed in. With the pressure applied, my tongue slowly went in about an inch.

"Oh my God...What are you doing to me...? Ohhhhh...Ohhhhh..."

I felt her arse-hole tighten, I looked up at her again. Her eyes were wide, her mouth open, looking down at me. I saw a look of shock, guilt and pleasure mixed into one. I felt her loosen up and again I slipped my tongue an inch into her young anal canal. Again I felt her arse-hole tighten up, but this time I felt a tiny movement in her hips. I withdrew my tongue out of her anus again, licking the rim of her tiny hole. I gave her a few seconds to relax and again invaded her arse with my tongue.

"Aaaahh..." I heard her moan in delight.

It was an unmistakable moan of pleasure. She was giving into me. She was giving in to my invasion of her tiny little arse-hole.

"Ohhh...my God...my arse... do me, baby. Hell yes, fuck my arse ...." she moaned.

After my earlier attentions Vicky was nice and loose, allowing me to freely tongue-fuck her hole. She even adjusted her stance to give me an optimum angle to access her waiting anus. By that time I had a huge hard on hanging between my legs. I wanted this girl so badly. Without warning her I stood up and quickly guided my hard cock to the opening of her arse-hole. She was so relaxed, maybe she didn't realize what was happening until she felt the tip of my cock slipping into her arse-hole. By that time it was too late. I watched as my cock sunk inside her anus, expanding it to accommodate the size.

"Aaaahh ...No.. oh no!" she yelled.

I grabbed both of her hips and with one strong move impaled her arse on my cock.

"Aaaahh...No...oh hell ... yes!" she screamed. "Fuck my arse, Mike! Hard!!"

The noise from the room next door was muffling her screams, but I managed to grab her face and twist it towards me. I kissed her so she couldn't scream. My cock was buried deep in her arse and I had her pressed down on the sofa. I held her in that position for several seconds, giving her time for her hole to get used to the size of my cock.

Her mouth was open as if to scream, but my tongue was exploring the inside of her mouth, making any scream attempts impossible. I realised she didn't want to scream. Her tongue was exploring my mouth too, I started moving my cock in and out of her arse-hole very slowly. I felt her body tighten up again, but I didn't stop this time, I continued my slow invasion of her young anus.

Her arse felt so tight that I knew I wouldn't last long. I slowly increased the speed of my strokes and continued kissing her. I reached round to slide a finger or three maybe into her cunt - and found a very hard, erect cock!

"Hell, Vicky...." I said, really somewhat illogically but then I wasn't thinking.

"Fuck me, Mike. Fuck me! Now!"

It was a guy, a young man, well, but I didn't think about it. My cock was in heaven and I didn't care. As far as I was concerned I was fucking a young girl's arse. OK so he – or rather she - had a cock too but I was too close to worry about that. I thrust deeper and harder, we were both moaning by then, really quite loudly. After about a minute of hot anal sex with someone who I was still thinking of as a beautiful teenage girl I was ready to cum. With one final thrust I buried my cock deep inside her arse and shot load after load of cum into her. I let her head go and grabbed both of her tiny tits again, crushing them hard under the fabric of her dress.

With my coming my cock expanded more than it had done in years, making her arse-hole stretch wide. To me it seemed like eternity before I was able to come down enough to look down at her. She was in the same position, bent over with her legs spread apart and hands spread wide across the leather sofa. She was breathing hard, her head slumped low. I slowly slid my still hard cock out of her arse-hole. Looking down I saw her previously small anus stretched open, gaping wide with some of my cum dripping out of it.

I saw that as soon as she felt the cum run down on the inside of her thigh she squeezed her anal hole shut and then relax again. Again it opened but not as wide as before. More cum oozed out and again she clenched her anus. Her hole was shrinking enough to keep my cum inside of her.

"Vicky, that was ... sensational!"

Suddenly she turned around and without any warning wrapped her arms around my neck. She kissed me hard again. I felt her tits crush against my chest.

She simply said "Thank You."

I was shocked. I did not expect that. I maybe expected her to cry or hit me, or even run out of the room and scream 'Rape', but not this. Vicky was embracing me warmly, and thanking me for doing what I did to her.

I instinctively closed my arms around her and gave her a hug. We were standing there in a warm embrace for a minute.

"I always imagined what taking it up the arse would feel like...and you made it happen for me," she said as she looked up at me.

Her eyes were full of thanks and indeed gratitude.

"It only hurt for a moment...and then it felt so good..."

We both stood up and re-arranged our clothing, then she reached up on her toes and planted another wet kiss on my lips. Of course I responded, and I kissed her back. We stood there locked in each other arms, kissing for a few minutes. OK so in a sense I was necking with a boy. I didn't care. When we broke away, I could tell she wanted more. Her breathing was deep again, and she was looking at me with anticipation of doing it again.

Reality took over.

"I have to find Martina. I have to find my daughter" I said, not knowing what else to say.

I opened the door and walked out, then I realised I was holding Vicky's hand just as a young boyfriend might have done. I slid an arm round her waist and squeezed affectionately as we again headed towards the kitchen. I needed another drink.

Right then I just started considering what I had just done. It hadn't been rape, it had been sex. And with a boy - a trans-sexual, a transvestite, a she-male, a - whatever.

Whoever. With a girl with a cock, sure, but a girl nevertheless. I turned and smiled at her, then I heard a voice from another girl in the kitchen who had her back towards us.

"Katie? Have you seen Victor?"

There was a bit of noise behind us, totally unrelated to us, but she turned round. I stared at Martina. At my daughter. She was standing there, and a man rather older than her was holding her hand just as I was holding Vicky's. She saw me, saw my partner. Clearly she was surprised, even shocked.

BethanyJ
BethanyJ
463 Followers
12