V-Town

Story Info
White military man meets an Ebony goddess.
3.2k words
4.25
22.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mushrom
Mushrom
15 Followers

Note: For those of you that are wondering where I got the name "V-Town" from, check for the rap group N-2-Deep, their first CD had a song about Vallejo which was called "V-Town". My hat is off to these local boys that made it big.

*****

Back in '92, I had a lifestyle that most computer nerds dreamed of. I was 28 years old, active duty in the Military, and stationed in Vallejo, California. I had been up there for over 2 years, and enjoyed it immensely.

My wife had left me the year before, so I was forced to move back into the barracks. However, I was not comfortable there. I had grown used to my privacy, and I was also running a BBS from my apartment. However, I had made many friends in the local BBS community, and moved into a small "Apartment" behind a friend's computer store.

Now I worked at this store part time. I never was paid money, but did it both to help out my friend, and because he let me keep some of the old parts he had in the back room. My apartment was basically 2 connected rooms, with a closed off toilet. The shower was actually in the main room itself. The landlord used to rent it out, before he was found in violation of city health codes.

There was no heat in the place, but I did not care. It gave me a place to sleep away from the barracks, and let me run my BBS. Plus it was free of charge. That way, the city could not bitch about it being used. I was not "living there", since there was no rent paid, and I had living quarters on base (which my roommate liked, since he never saw me).

So I lived in the back of a computer store, and ran a BBS. I had one of the largest BBS' in the area at the time. A 486, with a 700 meg hard drive and a CD-ROM (it may not sound like much now, but back then that was a top-of-the-line computer). It was my baby, and took up most of my free time. I had dated very little since my wife left me. I basically turned into myself, spending time talking to faceless people in the other end of my computer.

I had many friends there however. In fact, 2 of them were very attractive ladies. Both Ceeje and Dianne were good looking ladies, and I would have made a play for either of them in a heartbeat if not for one thing. They were both married.

One of my monthly Military duties was working as security at the club on base. I pulled this once a month, and normally enjoyed it. Now I was never much of a partier, but I did enjoy looking at the young ladies that hung out there. Most of them were from 18-24 years old, and looking for some Marine or Sailor to screw them for the night.

However, I had made friends of some of these ladies. The year before, I had worked as a bartender there for about 3 months. The hours were to long, and I spent to much time away from my family however, so I quit the job (the month before my wife left).

One of the girls I knew there was Nichelle (pronounced KNEE-shell, accent on the first syllable). Nichelle was a thin, tall girl. I am 5'8", but she towered over me, being 6'2". She is also thin as a rail, weighing only 130 lbs. I was surprised to discover that this beautiful 19 year old girl was attracted to me. We used to talk a lot when I worked at the club, and she would tell me about her guy troubles. It was not until almost a year later that I asked her out.

Nichelle had never had lobster before, so I took her to a Seafood place I knew of about 10 miles north of town. We were both dressed casually, but still created a minor stir when we entered the restaurant. I am fairly stocky, weighing 185 lbs. Broad of chest from being in the Marines, I was tanned (from working outside and my American Indian background) and had brown eyes and short brown hair.

Nichelle has jet black hair, which hung just below her shoulders. She also has friendly brown eyes. She was wearing a fashionable "street urchin" look, which was popular at the time. However, what probably got us the most attention was her jet black skin.

I don't think I had ever seen anybody as black as Nichelle. Her complexion was dark beyond words. I was also incredibly turned on by her. Watching her dance must have been like watching a Nubian Princess dancing 2,000 years ago. She was lithe, graceful, and erotic.

Nichelle was from Oakland. She grew up with a single mother, and had never been treated to any of the finer things. She later told me that one thing that attracted her to me was that I did not expect anything from her. I would take her to dinner, or a movie, or just for a drive around town, and expect nothing in return.

In fact, the next week we went to a drive-in movie. After that, I once again dropped her off and drove home. She did not have a car, and appreciated my acting as a taxi driver. I would also take her home, to visit her mom and little sister. I would get hostile looks from other people in her neighborhood, but seeing her, nobody would give me any problems.

One thing I noticed was the gang tattoos on her hands. Apparently, she was one of the local "homegirls", so would be left alone if she showed up with a white guy. Her mom liked me, and I always treated her mom and sister with courtesy.

One night, I had just gone to sleep when there was a knocking on my door. Throwing on a pair of pants, I answered it to find Nichelle there. It seems that she had fallen behind in her rent, and had been thrown out of her apartment. So we climbed into my truck (I had bought it 2 weeks before), and left to get her stuff. I offered to let her stay with me until she decided what to do. I figured that she would move back in with her mother.

2 hours later, we had all of her stuff (what little there was) in my place, and were having a late dinner. She thanked me for letting her stay with me, and told me that she would try to stay out of my way, and not touch anything. I showed her around, and even showed her how to use the BBS.

She got a real thrill out of that, looking around on-line, and reading some of the public messages. My board had a large "Adult Oriented" area, and she giggled when she brought up a game, and realized that it was an "Adult Theme-Park".

She spent 2 hours happily playing around there, finally stopping when it was time for bed. I started to lay out a sleeping bag for myself, but she stopped me. She would not let me sleep on the floor in my own place, and said that we could both sleep in my bed.

I left the room, and she took a shower and changed into a nightgown. She let me know she was changed, and I came back in and went to bed. Nichelle gave me a quick kiss goodnight, and we both rolled over and went to sleep.

I got up as normal at 5am, got dressed, and left for work. I told Nichelle that she was free to use the computer, watch a movie (I had a TV and VCR, but no cable), or whatever she wanted. I left for work, leaving her all alone.

When I got home later on, I found her in the computer room. It seems that she had discovered my graphics files, and was looking through them.

Now I had graphics of almost any subject. Japanese Animation, Military Vehicles, Dogs, Album Covers, and adult subjects. When I got there, she seemed a little flustered, so I went to look what was up.

My adult library was split up into several topics. I had text stories (like this one), games, and pictures. The pictures were then broken up into more sub-topics. I had nude women, lesbian sex, oral sex, straight sex, and inter-racial sex.

She had been looking at a graphic picture, showing a large penis spurting cum on a girl's face. She was not shocked, but was surprised that you could see pictures like that on a computer. She had never really used a computer before, and was not aware of the capabilities.

While I looked over her shoulder, she went through several more pictures, all showing hard core sex action. Finishing that directory, she moved to my inter-racial section. The first several showed Oriental women, and she quickly breezed through those. Then she got to the ones with black women and white men. The first one brought her to a stop. It showed a dark skinned black woman who was giving head to a white man.

She spent almost a minute looking at that picture. I saw her licking her lips a few times, then she moved to another picture. The first was actually a series of 5 pictures of the same couple. The next was of the man sucking on the tits of the girl. The next 2 showed them having sex, one with him on top, the next with her on top. The final one showed her on her hands and knees, with him crouched behind her. He had his cock in between her ass-cheeks, and sperm covering her ass and back.

Nichelle spent almost 10 minutes going through these pictures. She said very little, but was obviously excited by them. I saw her squirming around in her seat, and her nipples were poking out through her t-shirt. The sexual tension was so thick, I could see it.

She moved to the next picture, and it showed a white man playing with the tits of a black woman. Her mouth was open, and she had both hands in the front of her pants. Nichelle made a small gasp when that one came on. I glanced down, and saw that she had one hand in her crotch, outside of her jeans.

Deciding that it was now or never, I moved behind her, and moved my hands to her front. She made a soft moan as I grasped a breast in each hand. I could tell that she was not wearing a bra (she rarely did), and her nipples were hard as rocks.

Nichelle's breasts were small, but looked good on her thin body.

She was a 34A, and they were very firm. I moved my head down, and started to kiss the side of her neck. This brought another moan from her, and she tilted her head to the other side to give me easier access.

I gently lifted her t-shirt, and placed my hands on her bare breasts. Nichelle had the breasts that I had wet-dreams about. She was small, each breast not even filling the hand that held it. But her nipples were things of beauty.

Both breasts were conical, and very firm. However, her nipples were the type to cause me to have wet dreams. About the size of a half dollar, the areola protruded almost 1/2" from the rest of her breast. The nipples poked an additional 1/4" from there.

I lightly grasped one nipple between each of my thumbs and forefingers, and started to lightly tease it. Nichelle moaned, and pressed her chest more firmly against my hands. I bent down over her, and took her right breast into my mouth. I could not have gotten a bigger reaction if I had shocked her with a cattle prod.

I moved around to her front, and sank to my knees, keeping her breast in my mouth the entire time. Nichelle held me tightly to her breast, like she would never let me go. After a few minutes, I lifted up so I could move to her other breast. She moaned as I suckled on the other breast. I looked up, and saw her eyes closed, and a dreamy expression on her face.

She was still wiggling around on the seat. I inhaled deeply, and could smell her excitement. I glanced down, and saw that she was playing with herself!

Tearing myself away, I stood up, and then picked her up from the chair. She latched herself onto my neck, kissing, licking, and lightly biting my neck as I carried her from the computer room to the main room.

I set her on the bed, but she had other ideas. Standing up, she had me sit on the bed as she removed my boots, and then my camouflage uniform. When I was nude, she stripped herself.

She was an ebony goddess. She was so thin, I could see the outline of her ribs through the skin. But she still had a nice amount of padding around her hips and ass. Her nipples were even darker then her breasts, and was only visible because the skin was smoother, and shone in the light coming from the other room. Her pussy was trimmed, with only a little hair covering the mound. All of this had me as hard as a rock.

We kissed some more, each of our hands roaming along the body of the other. I was amazed when I got to her pussy. She was soaking wet. I teased her clit momentarily, causing her to gasp, and arch her back. She started grinding her pelvis against my hand, covering it with her juices. She was jerking my cock at the same time, holding it tightly in one hand, while the other was stroking my short hair.

She rolled me over onto my back, and started kissing her way down my body. When she got to my belly, she lifted her head, and told me to watch the TV. She pointed the remote control to the VCR, and took my cock into her mouth.

Apparently, she had found and looked through my X-Rated tape collection. The scene on the TV was one of my favorites. It was of a thin, black girl sucking a white guy. The girl in the movie was Angel Kelly, and was one of my favorites. I would watch her for a few seconds, then look at Nichelle. But Nichelle was by far the best of the two, and I was groaning as she tweaked my nipples as she sucked me off.

I was wondering if she was going to follow the course set by the movie. Obviously she was, as she moved her hips over me, and we settled into a 69 at the same time as the couple on the TV.

I slipped my tongue into a very tight, wet pussy. She groaned around me, causing a delicious thrill in my cock. I then moved down, strumming her clit with my tongue. I must have been better than the guy in the movie, because I was able to cause Nichelle to have an orgasm in less than 3 minutes. After she came down, it was time for the next position.

With the corny music playing in the background, Nichelle moved around, and squatted over my cock. It was amazing, watching her dark body engulf my cock. Now having sex with a black girl had long been a fantasy of mine, but I never thought it would really happen.

I looked up into her eyes, swimming in the dark brown colour. Neither one of us spoke for a minute, the couple in the movie were doing enough of that for both of us. The girl was yelling at the guy that she was cumming, and she wanted him to cum also.

It was taking all of my willpower to hold off my orgasm. She had the tightest pussy that I had ever been in. And she had a way of using her inner muscles to squeeze me as she moved up and down.

Nichelle bent down, rubbing her breasts against my lips as she pumped her hips up and down. I reached down, and held her ass as she moved. Nichelle then started talking dirty to me, telling me how she wanted to make me cum, how she wanted my sperm inside her.

I heard Nichelle moaning over me, and felt her inner muscles spasm against me. Unable to hold out any longer, I bucked and held myself deep inside her, filling her with my cum.

The couple on the TV finished right after we did, and we laughed at their phony sounding passion. Our genuine passion was much better. We continued to kiss, slipping under the covers to cuddle, as we watched the next scene unfold on the TV.

I had 2 fingers inside her pussy while the couple went through their actions. This was also an inter-racial couple. I admitted that I had wanted to make love to her for some time, and that I had bought the tape with thoughts of her in mind. We watched 3 more scenes before the last part scene came on. This last one was a guy fucking a thick black gal doggie-style.

Nichelle had me ready again, so she got onto her knees, with her chest against the bed and her ass waving in the air. I kneeled behind her, and gently pushed into her from behind. I rubbed her back and caressed her breasts as I slipped in and out of her body.

However, I had seen this movie many times before, and knew what was coming up next. We were both facing the TV, and Nichelle was watching the scene with interest. She gasped and moaned when the couple made a slight change in position.

The guy had pulled his cock out of the woman, and was sliding it up her ass. Nichelle was watching, fascinated. I could feel her pussy getting wetter, and little quivering contractions running up and down its length. I licked one of my fingers, then reached out and gently slipped it up her ass.

Nichelle moaned, and pushed back against my finger. Encouraged, I reached behind me and picked up a bottle of baby oil (I used it occasionally to masturbate). I squirted some on my fingers, and gently rubbed them along the rim of her ass, then slipped 2 fingers inside, making sure she was well lubed. I then squirted a little along my cock, getting both my cock and her pussy more lubed.

I slipped out, then gently pressed against her asshole. She moaned that I should be gentle, because she had never done that before. I slowly slipped into her tight ass. It took me almost a minute until I was all the way inside. She was incredibly tight, and she gasped as I started to pump slowly and gently.

As I pumped into and out of her, Nichelle reached down and started playing with her clit. Within 2 minutes, she was having an explosive climax. I tried to hold off, but was unable to hold off any longer. With a loud moan, I came inside her tight ass.

After I rested for a minute, I slowly pulled out of her. We both collapsed on our bellies on the bed. Within minutes we were both asleep like that, holding each other tightly.

Mushrom
Mushrom
15 Followers